HR Interns for Planman Consulting

Planman Consulting is looking for interns in HRM / Recruitment

• Candidates who want to develop their career in HRM can apply
  • Candidates should have good communication skills
  • Candidates should have the zeal to learn

Contact Deepa (0-9881303882)

No Responses to “HR Interns for Planman Consulting”

1. Library says:

Hi Deepa.. This is Arul..I m doing my 3rd year
    B.E.(cse).. I really want to work as an intern in your company… Please tell what i should do..

2. richa says:

hi deepa, i had completed my masters in hrm , can you please tell me how can i apply for this internship…

3. megha says:

Hi Deepa
    This is in pursuance to the position of an Intern at your organization. I am doing my MBA from Amity Business School, Noida .I am a Statistics Hons. graduate, with a First Div., having been enrolled in the Bachelor of Sciences program at Kirori Mal College, Delhi University and intend to do my specialization in the human resource management.
    I request you for an internship with your esteemed organization through May-June 2009.
    Megha Garg

4. ravinder says:

Hi Deepa
    I am na MBA in marketing from IIPM is there any post in Planman Techenology.I did my summer training from Planman Techenology.
    ravinder singh

5. sunny says:

hi deepa
    i am sunny nehra doing mba from IIPM NEW DELHI i want to do internship in planman technology so what should i do for it to join your company for internship..
    my e mail id is

6. banteibok says:

hi deepa this is bantei im currently doing my MATERS IN PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT in pune n i have completed my 2nd sem so i was wondering how to do an internship in ure company.the duration is for two months.

7. banteibok says: