SUMMER TRAINING – MBA, BBA for Add Marc with AddMarc

Job Description: We are providing summer Projects for MBA/BBA final year students who are eagerly looking to start their career in Industry with 100% job placement assistance. We also offer projects and Free Soft Skill sessions

Desired Candidate Profile
* Commitment Sincerity Honesty is a Prerequisite.
* Should have good analytical ability and open to learn new things.
* should be Energetic, positive attitude
* Should have persistent attitude
* Should have intrest to work in the field of marketing

Company Profile
Addmarc is a Canadian concept based Advertising & Marketing Company,deals in advertising, marketing & promotions for food & entertainment Industry across the country

Contact Details
Company Name: Add Marc
Executive Name: Palak Kapoor
Address:
Add Marc
252-H,Top Floor, Kailash Plaza
Sant Nagar, East Of Kailash
New Delhi,Delhi,INDIA 110048
Email Address: addmarccareer@gmail.com
Telephone: 011-26227222,011-26227333
Reference ID: indianinternship.com/addmark

Keywords: MBA , BBA , Fresher, Trainee , b com

42 Responses to “SUMMER TRAINING – MBA, BBA for Add Marc with AddMarc”

1. dakoolchap says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Joy Majumder , a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at IISWBM, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a Marketing profile especially in research analyst.
    Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Joy Majumder

e-mail ID: joymajumder786@gmail.com

Mobile: 09874539809
    09804544523

2. Raj says:

Sir
    I am doing MBA from one of the reputed B-School in south India
    I want to pursue my summer internship at your revered organization ,please suggest me how to get into this ,so that I can exploit my skills and knowledge to fullest at organization
    Looking forward for reply
    Rajpuspak kumar.( raj.pushpak0@gmail.com)

3. mukesh says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Mukesh Aagrwal, a 1st year student of PGDM. I want to do summer intership in your company which would provide me desired field what i reqire and ur company want.
    hope u wil cosider me.

Mukesh Agarwal

Mobile- 9953023024

email id -agarwal517@gmail.com

4. deepak says:

Dear sir,
    My name is Deepak rajput,a 1st yaer student MBA in jhnasi.I want to do summer internship in your company which should give me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me & oblige.
    Deepak Rajput
    e-mail:-deepakkumar4901@gmail.com
    Mobile:-+919451832477

5. ashu says:

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB) from IIBR, Pune,hyderabad. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    Name- Ashutosh Kudesia
    e-mail id ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in
    Mob.No. 09730986994

6. pinak says:

respected sir,
    in response to your advertisement in http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/summer-internship-program-mba-marketingit-students-all-over-inida,i am applying to your organization as summer trainee.I am graduating in B.Tech(IT),now per suing MBA form School of Managment Sciences from Bengal Engineering and science university Shibpur(WestBengal).I have attached my CV with this email.
    i shall be highly grateful if you kindly give me an opportunity in your organization summer trainee.
    yours sincerely
    Pinak Rajan Sarkar
    mobile: 09432134978
    pinak.sarkar@yahoo.in

7. dona says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I am Dona Chatterjee, currently pursuing my PGDM in International Business from Fortune of International Business, New Delhi. I want to work with your organization as a management trainee. Please forward me the current profile and the package in offer.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Dona Chatterjee,
    yana_0567@yahoo.com/sharewithdon@gmail.com

8. ankit says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Ankit Gupta, currently pursuing my PGDM from APEEJAY School of Management, Dwarka, New delhi. I want to do summer training in your organizaion as a management trainee. Please tell me all the details about the work and all other things.

Thanks With Regards

Ankit Gupta
    ankitgupta871@gmail.com

9. sachin says:

respected sir/madam
    i am sachin sethiya persuing M.B.A.(2nd sem) from Maulana azad national institute of technology Bhopal (M.P.)I want to do training in markrting field.
    i kindly request to u to help me by providing training
    hope you will consider me &oblige
    thanking you.
    my email id-sachin_btechbio@yahoo.co.in

10. garima says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    i am garima singh,currently pursuing my PGDM from IILM GSM,greater noida. I want to work with your organization,i am applying to your organization as summer trainee.i shall be highly grateful if you kindly give me an opportunity in your organization as asummer trainee.
    GARIMA SINGH.
    email id:garima.singh2009@gmail.com
    garima.singh.pgdm10@igsm.in

11. jitendra says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JUNE-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGPM MBA from IMD College, New Delhi. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    Name- Jitendra Jat
    e-mail id Jat40386@rediffmail.com
    Mob.No. 09899984886,09015857948

12. shishu says:

dear sir/madam,

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGPBM+MBA from PIBM, Pune with HR specialization. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

shishupal soni
    soni.shishu44@gmail.com
    Mob.No. 09730960506

13. learn the lessons says:

sir,
    kindly mail me a complete procedure to getting ur internship programme at saahil006@mail.com

14. vipul says:

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period JULY to AUG-2009. At present i am pursuing my MBA(IT & Comm.) from Gyan Vihar universe, jaipur with IT specialization. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

shivani sharma
    sharma.shivani87@gmail.com
    Mob.No. 9785695645,0141-2594104

15. vipul says:

goodevening sir,
    i am shivani sharma and doing my MBa(iT & Comm.0from Gyan Vihar universe,sir i want to join summer training in IT & Comm.,if u provided training so please reply as soon as possible
    thankx
    my mail id sharma.shivani87@gmail.com

16. vipul says:

Dear sir/madam,

Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

17. shivam says:

Dear sir/ madam,
    I would like to do my internship with your organisation during the period JULY to AUG-2009.At present i am pursuing my BBA 4th sem from SGRRITS DEHRA DUN.
    with Marketing specialization. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

Shivam Dagur
    shivamdagur@gmail.com
    mob.no 9258786680

18. sapna says:

Dear sir/ madam,
    I am Sapna Cathrine Anthony, student of PGDM 2nd sem of Xavier Institute XIDAS.i would like do my summer internship in HR and finance. I would like to do it with your organization kindely accept my request and arrange for same. Thank you.

rainaptel@gmail.com

19. anuj says:

Dear sir/ madam,
    I am Soni Kejriwal, student of MBA(finance) 2nd sem of SRM University, Ghaziabad..I would like to do my Summer internship from your organization kindely accept my request and arrange for same.
    Waiting for your reply
    Thank you.

email- soni_puchu@rediffmail.com
    mob-09897466270

20. anuj says:

Dear sir/ madam,
    I am Neha Singh, student of MBA(HR) 2nd sem of SRM University, Ghaziabad.i would like do my summer internship in HR. I would like to do it with your organization kindely accept my request and arrange for same.
    Thank you.

email- urwithneha_singh@yahoo.co.in
    mob- 09897466732

21. anuj says:

Dear sir/madam,

I am Anuj Kumar, pursuing my MBA(Marketing) from K.R.Mangalam global institute of management, New Delhi.I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period JULY to AUG-2009. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly mail me the necessary information, so that i can got thje chance of working with you
    Thank you.
    Anuj Kumar
    email- anuj26386@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 09718281239

22. Gaurav says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am known by Gaurav Garg. i am doing BBA in Punjab Technical University. I completed my three sem and will complete my 4th sem in may. So now i want to do summer training in a reputed company just like your company.So kindly accept me i shall be very thankful to you.

garg_gaurav88@yahoo.com

23. AKASH SRIVASTAVA says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I'm Akash Srivastava 2nd Sem. student of
    MBA(Marketing). I want to complete my summer training from your Organisation . So kindly provide me with the necessary informations .
    Email Id. akash8789@gmail.com
    Mob. No. 09565107873

24. akhtar says:

DEAR SIR,
    I Md Akhtar Alam pursuing BBS(hons) from Jamia Millia Isalmia,New Delhi.I will complete 2nd year in may 2010.So after completing my 2nd year,i want to summer training from your well reputed company.It will be a kindness to me if you accept me for summer training.
    Md Akhtar Alam
    e-mail id.-akhtaralam55@gmail.com
    Mobile No.-09716823028

25. durjoy says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Durjoy kumar das, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a Marketing profile especially in research analyst.
    Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Durjoy kumar Das

e-mail ID:durjoy22@gmail.com

Mobile: 09749411946
    NAME:- DURJOY KUMAR DAS

ADDRESS:- QTR NO.17/78A IOC HALDIA
    POST: HALDIA TOWNSHIP PIN: 721607
    DIST :PURBA MEDINIPUR(W/B)
    EMAIL : durjoy22@gmail.com
    MOBILE:09749411946
    RESIDENT:09832222460

1. WORK EXPIRENCE:-NIL
    2. ACADAMIC QUALIFICATION:-

PURSUING M.B.A(MARKETING) IN 2009 FROM IMS (KOLKATA)

YEAR EDUCATION BOARD/UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE PERCENTAGE
    2007 B.Sc BURDWAN UNIVERSITY B.C COLLEGE 48%
    2004 H.S W.B.C.H.S.E DISHERGARH A.C INSTITUTE 55%
    2002 MADHYAMIK W.B.S.E SANCTORIA HIGH SCHOOL 65%

3. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:-GRADUTE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION FROM INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER ENGINEERS(KOLKATA)

4. PESONALITY TRAITS:-
    a) STRENGTH- SELF SUFFICENT, SINCERE,HARD WORKING,PUNCTUAL,
    b) WEAKNESS-KEEP AND QUIET
    5. PERSONAL DATA:-
    1) FATHER’S NAME- KARTICK CHANDRA DAS.
    2) DATE OF BIRTH- 28/04/1987
    3) NATIONALITY- INDIAN
    4) HOBBIES- I HAVE NO HOBBIES BUT LIKE LISTENING MUSIC

6. REFERENCE-T.R SAHA
    DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY
    E.M BYEPASS,93 MUKUNDAPUR MAIN ROAD,PIN: 700099
    KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL
    7. DECLARATION: I HERE BY INFORMED THAT THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS TRUE AND BEST TO KNOWLEDGE

DATE-30/1/2010 SIGNITURE-Durjoy kr. das
    PLACE- KOLKATA

26. sapna says:

Dear Sirmadam
    I am a student of MBA_HR 2nd semester of gyan vihar college and I would like to know whether you can provide us with summer training in the month of june-july.
    If you have any such information,kindly inform me at my id sapna.bitu@yahoo.com
    Thank you.

27. subhrajit says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Subhrajit roy, a 1st year student of MBA(FINANCE) at INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile especially in research analyst.soI want to do an internship program in finance in kolkata..w.e.f april for a duration of 2 months..

Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Subhrajit roy

e-mail ID:subhrajit.1029@rediffmail.com

Mobile: 09831475007
    My cv show in below:-

NAME:- SUBHRAJIT ROY

ADDRESS:- 3/11 R.K.CHATTERJEE ROAD
    KOLKATA-700042
    EMAIL : subhrajit.1029@rediffmail.com
    MOBILE:09831475007

1. WORK EXPIRENCE:-NIL
    2. ACADAMIC QUALIFICATION:-

PURSUING M.B.A(FINANCE) IN 2009 FROM IMS (KOLKATA)

YEAR EDUCATION BOARD/UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE PERCENTAGE
    2007 B.com CALCUTTAUNIVERSITY PRAFULLA CHANDRA COLLEGE 48.87%
    2004 H.S W.B.C.H.S.E JAGADBANDHU INSTITUTION 53.70%
    2002 MADHYAMIK W.B.S.E JAGADBANDHU INSTITUTION 57.75%

3. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:-CERTIFICATE COURSE IN FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING WITH MS OFFICE

4. PESONALITY TRAITS:-
    a) STRENGTH- SINCERE,HARD WORKING,PUNCTUAL, WILLINGNESS TO LEARN,TEAM FACILITOR.

5. PERSONAL DATA:-
    1) FATHER’S NAME- SARIT ROY
    2) DATE OF BIRTH- 31/05/1986
    3) NATIONALITY- INDIAN
    4) HOBBIES- I HAVE NO HOBBIES BUT LIKE LISTENING MUSIC,PLAY COMPUTER GAMES

6. REFERENCE-T.R SAHA
    DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY
    E.M BYEPASS,93 MUKUNDAPUR MAIN ROAD,PIN: 700099
    KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL

DATE-9/02/2010 SIGNITURE-subhrajit roy
    PLACE- KOLKATA

28. md shahbaz khan says:

i want to get in as an intern as this can help me to steer ma career
    kindly help me out
    mail msk_hotrock@yahoo.co.in

29. biman says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Biman Deka , a 6th sem. student of BBA at S.M.U. Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a Marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Biman Deka

e-mail ID: biman.deka@gmail.com

Mobile:+91 8013820421

30. Maumeet says:

respected sir,
    I am currently pursuing my BBA from Birla Institute of Technology,Mesra and i am about to complete my 4th semester. I need to do my summer internship in my summer vacations starting mid-May. I would be highly obliged if i am given an opportunity to do my internship from your esteemed organisation. I would like to do my internship in Marketing and woud prefer doing it in Kolkata.

Thanking You,

Maumeet Ghosh,
    maumeet_g19@yahoo.com
    phn: 09836411980
    09831415446

P.S. My preference of specialization can be altered if you so desire.

31. inder says:

Gud Morning Sir,
    I am going to just finish my 2nd year of BBA.i need 6 weeks training within the area of Mohali or Ludhiana in Punjab State….

32. express says:

Dear sir/madam,

I am Shivanshu Srivastava, pursuing my BBA from Nimbus Academy of Management, Dehradun.I would like to do my summer training with your organization during the period JUNE to AUG. It will be an honour for me if i get opportunity to work with your organization.
    Kindly mail me the necessary information, so that i can got the chance of working with you
    Thank you.
    Shivanshu Srivastava
    email- shiv_jnp88@rediffmail.com
    Mob No.- 09336333136

33. gill says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I'm Mohit Gill, i m student of
    BBA 4th sem. I want to complete my summer training from your Organisation . So kindly provide me with the necessary informations .
    Email Id. mggillboyz@gmail.com
    Mob. No. 9888120641

34. kunal says:

Respected SIR,
    I, KUNAL GUPTA persuing BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (B.B.A) from INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (IMS) affilated to Jammu University ,to say that as a part of B.B.A programme, the students of 2nd year are required to undergo Summer Training for the duration of 6 weeks in an industrial/business/commercial organisation of repute,immediately after appear in the annual examination of 2nd yr B.B.A or IN this i want to have an overview of management functioning in the organisation .Along with this,I am forwarding my biodata to you:-

NAME:- KUNAL GUPTA
    QUALIFICATIONS:- Professional – Persuing B.B.A ( Appearing in 2nd year)

I hope the above given information satisfy all your queries and you permit me to work with you in your esteemed organisation .

Thanking you in anticipation ,
    Yours truly,
    Kunal Gupta
    guptakunal.gupta@gmail.com

Date: 3/06/2010

Place: JAMMU

35. Aritra says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Aritra Ghosh doing BBA from Future Institute of Engineering and Management,Sonarpur want to seek training from your organization.So Sir please suggest me how can I get into this.
    Hope you will look into the matter.
    Thanking You,
    Yours sincerely,
    Aritra Ghosh.
    email id- ghosh.aritra376@gmail.com
    ph. no. – +919007319451

36. Respected Sir,
    I m a student of (Amity University,NOIDA) doing MBA (International Business) intending to pursue my core field as marketing.I would like to know how to get into internship in Add Marc.Please revert me for the same……..
    With a Ray of Hope!!

Shailja Singh

37. Dear Sir,
    My name is Deepak Kumar Singh, a 1st year student of P.G.D.M. at I.N.J.Business school, Gretar Noida. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a Marketing profile especially in research analyst. Hope you will consider me & oblige. e-mail ID: cool_deepak882@yahoo.com.Mobile: 09453641578, 09451203593

38. Dipanjan says:

Sir
    I am doing pgdm from greater noida ins of management,greater noida.
    I want to pursue my summer internship at your revered organization in kolkata ,please suggest me how to get into this ,so that I can exploit my skills and knowledge to fullest at organization
    forward for reply
    Dipanjan
    E mail id-deep001.dh@gmail.com
    phone no-07827735552

39. kamal singh says:

Sir
    I am doing mba from amritsar in guru nanak dev university.
    I want to pursue my summer internship at your revered organization,please suggest me how to get into this ,so that I can exploit my skills and knowledge to fullest at organization
    forward for reply
    kamal
    E mail kr214@rediffmail.com
    phone no- 09855022649

40. JWALA PRASAD says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period JUNE to JULY-2013. At present i am pursuing my BBA(HONS) from LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY,JALLANDHAR with FINANCE specialization.plz help me .

41. alankrita tripathi says:

Hi Sir/madam,

I am looking for summer internship for BBA programme this year. Please provide me the details from where to do and how to apply.

Regards
    Alankrita Tripathi

42. Navjeevan Mishra says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period JUNE to JULY-2016. At present i am pursuing my BBA from D.A.V centenary college ,Faridabad. Anyway I am too much interested in marketing stream . Please help me .
    I hope you will look into the matter.