MBA Internship (Sales & Marketing) with MARG

Marg is India’s leading, highly motivated and result oriented ISO 9001:2000 certified “Software Development/ Marketing Hub”, having a network in all most all over India with 90+ branches and 30,000+ satisfied clients.

Marg is looking for bright candidates to join us for their Summer Internship Program (SIP). We are looking for candidates willing to make their career in IT /Marketing.

Marg Needs State wise Candidates: Marg is having working in all most every States and all major cities. So candidates can even choose their working states.

MBA IT/Marketing: Market Survey / Business Development / Sales.

Stipend: Internships will be paid Rs.4000/- to Rs.6000/- as per the candidates.

Duration : The duration of the internship is between 8 to 24 weeks. In exceptional cases, the period can be extended.

Marg offers the candidates Stipend, Appreciation letters and Experience certificate after the successful completion of the internship.

Marg has a policy to consider the well performing candidates for permanent positions if candidate interested.

How to Apply: Interested students can mail their credentials to:

Sudhir Singh

Address: Marg Compusoft Pvt. Ltd.
9, Community Centre, Ashok Vihar, Phase-2, Delhi-110052

Ph.No. +91-11-27416972 (10 Lines)

Email :

8 Responses to “MBA Internship (Sales & Marketing) with MARG”

1. Raj says:

Rajpuspak Kumar
    Rajagiri School of Management
    Rajagiri Valley, Kochi, Kerala.

Dear Sir,
    As you have indicated you invite MBAs for internship. I am doing MBA from one of the reputed Business -school in south India RAJAGIRI SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT.
    I want to complete my summer training which will go from April to May in your organization. I do believe that with my skills and knowledge I will of great value for this Indian pride organization. As I have the theoretical knowledge of the subject so it would be easy for me to gain practical exposure.
    Looking forward for your reply
    Rajpuspak Kumar

2. ashu says:

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB) from IIBR, Pune,hyderabad. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    Name- Ashutosh Kudesia
    e-mail id
    Mob.No. 09730986994

3. rishi says:

Respected sir/madam
    I anm Rishi Roy pursuing PGDM(marketing and HR) in VISHWA VISHWANI INSTITUE OF SYSTEM AND MANAGMENT(AICTE APPROVED) in Hyderabad. It will be my pleasure to do my summer intrenship programme in your organisation . I have some experience in sales and marketing in FMCG sector in well reputed internship reriod is from april to june
    .I will be pleased to receive your’s reply

4. kalpesh says:

respected sir,
    with reference to your advertisement in Interns india for seeking of management trainee in your organisation. I kalpesh chouhan pursuing PGDM(marketing and Finance)from Balaji Society, a reputed Bschool at Pune interested in interns at your organisation.
    mobile: +91-9730574970.

5. shishu says:

I would like to do my summer internship in HR with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGPBM+MBA from PIBM, Pune. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly suggest me.
    Thank you.
    shishpal soni

6. Deepti says:

Hello sir/mam,
    I want to do Internship in Finance or IT from your organization. I am pursuing my PGDM from Jagran Institute of Management, Kanpur. Please revert back to me as soon as possible.

With Regards
    Deepti Arora

7. Abhishek says:

Hello sir,
    I am Abhishek Tripathi doing PGDM from "Global Institute of Management and Technology" situated in sector 62 Noida.

I am in search of a summer internship and as you have mentioned that you are running an internship programme, I would like to apply for that programme in the field of Marketing/Sales.

I have done three months training in "Banaras TVS", Varanasi as a sales and finance analyst and i have done 3 months full time training in "Onsumaye Web Solutions pvt. ltd.", Noida as a SEO expert.

Abhsihek Tripathi
    Global Institute of management and Technology

8. Gaurav says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Gaurav Gupta, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company. I request you to kindly consider me for the same.