How (not) to apply for internship

I hit this post by Kunal Bhalla on his blog. He talks on length about how to (and not to) apply for internships with foreign universities. Although he has addressed students of IIT Delhi in his post – I feel the message can be insightful for those not from IIT Delhi.

Read fill post at:

Read the bulletin board message that he reffred in his post at:

Let’s get wiser while applying for internships.

21 Responses to “How (not) to apply for internship”

1. monika says:

sir,
    myself monika i m doing b.tech.2nd year chemical engg. student’from bansthali university i want to do summer internship in mathura refinery. so plz tell me abt all ur process .

thanks
    monika

2. Ashish says:

sir,
    I am Ashish i m doing MMS first year (management) In operation. student’from
    Mumbai university i want to do summer internship in automobile indunstry. so plz tell me abt all ur process .

3. Anuj shukla says:

i wanna do internship in php at gwalior or dehli or jaipur.pls suggest me best institutes.
    Thanks..

4. sachin gupta says:

sir,
    myself sachin gupta. I m pursuing MBA from ABES EC ghaziabad. I want to do summer internship from HCL in Ghaziabad. so plz tell me abt all ur process.

Thanking you
    Sachin Gupta

5. Shylendher says:

hi sir
    This is Shylendher Reddy,pursuing my 3-2 BE aeronautical in Banglore..i would like to get a internship in aeronautical in Hyderabad..so please help me out to find it sir

6. RAM CHAITANYA says:

I want to do internship in tata related companies please give me the suggestions how to get internship in tata companies.

• savitha says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am savitha, studying 3rd year of MCA under VTU in Mangalore. I want to do internship in tata related companies. so please suggest me how to do this training please mail on my id

7. prahalad singh chouhan says:

sir ,
    i m Prahalad singh MBA 3rd semester operation management stream student so i want to internship training in telecom company at Jaipur so please suggest me how to do this training please mail on my id

8. D.N.V.K.KISHORE says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am studying 3rd year of MECHANICAL Engineering in APIIIT Nuzvid. I want to do summer internship in core companies. So, kindly please suggest me in this regard.

Thanking You Sir.

9. RAVI says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am studying 3rd year of Civil Engineering in RGUKT-BASAR. I want to do summer internship in core companies. So, kindly please suggest me in this regard.

Thanking You Sir.

10. jahnavi says:

sir,

i am studying civil engineering 3rd year in JNTUA College of Engineering Pulivendula , i want do summer internship in core companies.So please suggest me.

11. anu says:

I have recently been admitted into the 2 year MBA program from the Christ University, Bangalore.

The academic session starts from 31st May, 2014. Before starting the academic studies, we are expected to complete an Organisational Study with a company of repute. I would be highly obliged if your esteemed organisation allows me to undertake this training from your organisation. This would help me to understand and experience in a better manner the way a corporate firm is managed and help me grow as a better team player and manager later in my career. It is also a deep desire to understand this company whose best and high quality products have been a part of my life all this while. If this email reaches an incorrect point of contact, please direct me to the right contact so as to present my application. Thanks in anticipation.

Thanks,
    Anu

12. dibya says:

hi,
    i m pursuing btech in telecommunication engg. in 3rd year under BPUT.and i want to do internship in a good telecom company…so plz suggest me….

13. raish khan says:

i would like to apply for summer internship at vadodara,gujarat for electronics so wt is the process and the site for applying online….

14. abhay kumar says:

I am studying 3rd year of mechanical Engineering in AITR BHOPAL. I want to do summer internship in core companies. So, kindly please suggest me in this regard.

15. Saikat Hazra says:

sir,

I am studying Electrical Engineering 3rd year in Kanad Institute Of Engineering & Management,Burdwan, West Bengal. I want do Winter internship in core companies.So please suggest me.

16. Ravi kumar says:

Hello sir, I am a student of architecture in 4th year and pursuing from Budha College of Architecture (Kurukshetra University) kurukshetra, India. According to our 5 year curriculum there is 6 months internship program that we have to do in our 9th semester in 5th year. Our internship session will commerce from mid of July 2015 to the end of December. So please do inform me if there are any possibilities of doing internship in your firm. Thanking you.

ravi kumar

17. Tanvay Shinde says:

Dear sir,
    I am Tanvay Shinde Third year student (TE) from Thadomal Shahani Engineering College Bandra i wish to apply for an internship in your respected company can you please give me the details regarding the procedure, waiting for your earliest reply

Regards,
    Tanvay Shinde.

18. lokesh goyal says:

i am a student of nit surat, 2nd year student in mechanical engineering, want to summer internship in automobile company

19. Nishi Srivastava says:

I’m a student of BBA-3rd year semester-V I wanna do internship from your company in Human Resource.how can I apply?