BAJAJ CAPITAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM

Job Description: Opportunity to become a Financial Planner! Join BAJAJ CAPITAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – Get trained on financial planning by undergoing the 3 month internship.

Profile – Client acquisition and advising them on different investment instruments like mutual funds, insurance, fixed income products etc.

Guaranteed job offers *(with salary ranging from Rs. 1.2 lac to 2.4 lac p.a)

WALK-IN INTERVIEW

Bajaj Capital Ltd.
5th floor, Bajaj House,
97, Nehru Place,
New Delhi

* subject to successful completion of Internship Program
Desired Candidate Profile: Freshers, Graduates, Diploma Holders, MBA students willing to make a career in financial services may apply.
– Good communication skills
– Experience in sales or advisory services may be preferred

Company Profile: The Bajaj Capital Group is one of India’s premier Investment Advisory and Financial Planning companies. We are also SEBI-approved Category I Merchant Bankers

We offer personalised Investment Advisory and Financial Planning services to individual investors, corporate houses, institutional investors, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and High Networth Clients, among others.

As one of India’s largest distributors of financial products, we offer a wide range of investment products such as mutual funds, life and general insurance, bonds, post office schemes, etc. offered by reputed public and private and government organisations.

Contact Details

Company Name: Bajaj Capital Ltd.
Website: http://www.bajajcapital.com
Executive Name: Pooja Virmani
Telephone: 9711592004
Reference ID: www.indiainternship.com/bajaj

Keywords: financial planning, sales, advisory, investments

29 Responses to “BAJAJ CAPITAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM”

1. Raj says:

Sir
    I am doing MBA from one of the reputed B-School in south India
    I want to pursue my summer internship at your revered organization ,please suggest me how to get into this ,so that I can exploit my skills and knowledge to fullest at organization
    Looking forward for reply
    Rajpuspak kumar.( raj.pushpak0@gmail.com)

2. ashu says:

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB) from IIBR, Pune,hyderabad. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    Name- Ashutosh Kudesia
    e-mail id ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in
    Mob.No. 09730986994

3. sumanta says:

hello sir…

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(marketing & finance dual)from accman institute of management greater noida.(aicte approved) It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    Name- Sumanta mitra
    e-mail id sumanta.indian@gmail.com
    mob.no. 9953167787 / 9015231201

4. daniel says:

Sir
    I am doing MBA from one of the reputed B-School in Pune
    I want to pursue my summer internship from your organization, please guid me that how i can apply for this this ,so that I can enhance my skills and knowledge.
    Looking forward for reply
    Anish kumar mishra (anish.mishramba@rediff.com, anish.daniel85@gmail.com)

5. aditi says:

I am pursuing BBE from delhi university.I would like to do summer internship from your organisation.
    kindly refer me for the same,as it would a difference to work with such a reputed company.
    looking forward for reply
    Aditi Varun
    E-mail:aditivarun12@gmail.com

6. satya says:

respected sir,
    I am student of pgdmmpm.i am interested in doing summer training from your copany in hr from delhi.kindly reply me.
    email id_soni.satya1@gmail.com
    contact no.9326248058

7. satya says:

Respected sir,
    i am a student of pgdmmpm.i am interested in doing summer training from your company in hr from delhi.i will be available from 25th of may.kindly reply me.phone no.9326248058
    emailid-soni.satya1@gmail.com

8. no says:

hello,i am a student of 1st year MBA and seekin for summer internship project in your organisation.kindly do the needful please.

9. sangeeta says:

dear sir i m persuing MBA from meerut institute of engineering and technology,meerut. i wish to do my summer training programme in your organisation .my area of interest is human resource. so please guide can i eligilble to do so.

10. ankit says:

respected sir
    i am pursuing BBE from Delhi University. i would like to do summer training from your organization. kindly do the needful please

email id : ankitjindal32@gmail.com

11. dhwani says:

hello i am in mba sem 2 doing it from gujarat technological unit my mba i want to do sip in your reputed company how can i contact you want to start my sip as soon as posible in week
    my id is dhwn259@gmail.com

12. dhwani says:

hi i have finished my mba second sem wanted to do my sip from your company how can i contact you and wanted to start as soon as possible with in a week my email id is dhwn259@gmail.com

13. Bhupendra Katariya says:

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2011 to JULY-2011. At present i am pursuing my MBA Degree from Central University of Rajasthan Ajmer Rajasthan. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization.My contect No. is 07737210506.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

14. pradeepta mohanty says:

Hi
    i am persuing my MBA in NITK, . i want to do my internship in bajaj capital if i get a chance. can u plz tell me is there any scope to do it in BHUBANESWAR?

my mail id: pradeepta1989@gmail.com

15. Sanjib Gupta says:

I want to do this intership programme from May 2011. I am pursuing my MBA (Finance) from IISWBM, Kolkata and CS (inter). plz kindly send me the necassary information.
    Thank you for having a look at it.

16. jagannath jena says:

hi..myself jagannath doing masters in corporate law…i want to pursue my summer internship at your reputed institution. please suggest me to get through this so that i can use my fullest ablity.
    waiting for ur reply…
    jagannath jena
    (jjena2010@gmail.com)

17. sumedh says:

hello ,
    myself sumedh , i am studing in IIT BOMBAY, 1st year. i really want to do intern in summer in your institute. pls let me know what to do for applying to it?
    kindly pass necessary information
    thank you!!
    sumedh
    aurangabad

18. I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period from june 2013 to JULY-2013. At present i am pursuing my MBA Degree from Sharda university Delhi. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Thank you.
    Saaurabh sahai

19. Satpal Ashan says:

My son is pursuing MBA (Financial Markets) from Bharti Vidyapeeth (Pune) alongwith the CFP (ICICIprulife). Kindly let me know the procedure of getting internship (May-Jun, 2014) at Bajaj Capital.

Regards,.

20. RICHA DANI says:

I am MMS student pursuing from PTVS’IM,mumbai university.
    i would like to take up an internship program for the period of two months from may2014-july 2014.
    I am looking forward to do MMS specialization in Finance and have done BMS-finance as graduation.
    Kindly consider my application and let me know the details of same.

21. Bharat Khurana says:

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period from febuary 2015 to may 2015. At present i am pursuing my PGPM from IBS Pune. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization. May i know the procedure to apply for it. i would like to do PGPM in finance specialization

22. vijaya kumar says:

i am pursuing MBA Finance in Bangalore, i would like do 2 months (15Nov to 15Jan) internship in Bajaj capital so waiting for your reply

23. Priya Kaushik says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am a B.com(h) graduate from University of Delhi,currently pursuing PGDM(finance) from ITM,Kharghar,Navi mumbai looking for summer internship starting from April’15.I am an overall distinction holder and dedicated to the field of finance.Looking forward for your response.

24. Susmita Mondal says:

Respected Sir/madam,

I am currently pursuing 1st year MBA from B-School in Bangalore and i would like to carry out 8 weeks of Finance internship project from 22.06.2015 to 14.08.2015. I strongly feel that training with your organization would provide me an opportunity to explore in my area of specialization.

Looking forward for a positive response.
    Thanking You,

25. Meghraj chaunde says:

dear sir,
    i am pursuing MBA student with my HR specilisation and i would like to do summer internship programme with our company in pune location .
    so please approve my application and kindly inform to me.

26. Debasmita Sahoo says:

I am currently pursuing 1st year MBA from JIET- Jodhpur, in Rajasthan and I would like to do my summer internship(may-june) with your company in Jodhpur and Delhi location. May i know the procedure for applying for internship and also guide me am I elgible or not?

27. sohil mehndiratta says:

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period FEB-2017 to JUNE-2017. At present i am pursuing my PGPM from IBS, Pune. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organisation.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    Name-sohil mehndiratta

28. Rinki Yadav says:

Sir/Mam,
    I want to do this internship programme from June 2017. I am pursuing my B.Com from Banasthali university (Rajasthan ). Kindly send me the necessary information for applying.
    Thank you for having a look on it .

29. Amarnath Tiwari says:

would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period JUL-2017 to AUG-2017. At present i am pursuing MBA from NSHM KNOWLEDGE CAMPUS,KOLKATA. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organisation.
    Kindly send me the necessary information.
    Thank you.