BAJAJ CAPITAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM

Job Description: Opportunity to become a Financial Planner! Join BAJAJ CAPITAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – Get trained on financial planning by undergoing the 3 month internship.

Profile – Client acquisition and advising them on different investment instruments like mutual funds, insurance, fixed income products etc.

Guaranteed job offers *(with salary ranging from Rs. 1.2 lac to 2.4 lac p.a)

WALK-IN INTERVIEW

Bajaj Capital Ltd.
5th floor, Bajaj House,
97, Nehru Place,
New Delhi

* subject to successful completion of Internship Program
Desired Candidate Profile: Freshers, Graduates, Diploma Holders, MBA students willing to make a career in financial services may apply.
– Good communication skills
– Experience in sales or advisory services may be preferred

Company Profile: The Bajaj Capital Group is one of India’s premier Investment Advisory and Financial Planning companies. We are also SEBI-approved Category I Merchant Bankers

We offer personalised Investment Advisory and Financial Planning services to individual investors, corporate houses, institutional investors, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and High Networth Clients, among others.

As one of India’s largest distributors of financial products, we offer a wide range of investment products such as mutual funds, life and general insurance, bonds, post office schemes, etc. offered by reputed public and private and government organisations.

Contact Details

Company Name: Bajaj Capital Ltd.
Website: http://www.bajajcapital.com
Executive Name: Pooja Virmani
Telephone: 9711592004
Reference ID: www.indiainternship.com/bajaj

Keywords: financial planning, sales, advisory, investments

1. Raj

on January 25, 2009 at 12:09 pm - Reply

Sir
    I am doing MBA from one of the reputed B-School in south India
    I want to pursue my summer internship at your revered organization ,please suggest me how to get into this ,so that I can exploit my skills and knowledge to fullest at organization
    Looking forward for reply
    Rajpuspak kumar.( raj.pushpak0@gmail.com)

2. ashu

on January 27, 2009 at 4:50 pm - Reply

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB) from IIBR, Pune,hyderabad. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    Name- Ashutosh Kudesia
    e-mail id ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in
    Mob.No. 09730986994

3. sumanta

on February 11, 2009 at 1:32 pm - Reply

hello sir…

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(marketing & finance dual)from accman institute of management greater noida.(aicte approved) It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    Name- Sumanta mitra
    e-mail id sumanta.indian@gmail.com
    mob.no. 9953167787 / 9015231201

4. daniel

on February 13, 2009 at 11:34 am - Reply

Sir
    I am doing MBA from one of the reputed B-School in Pune
    I want to pursue my summer internship from your organization, please guid me that how i can apply for this this ,so that I can enhance my skills and knowledge.
    Looking forward for reply
    Anish kumar mishra (anish.mishramba@rediff.com, anish.daniel85@gmail.com)

5. aditi

on March 18, 2009 at 5:45 pm - Reply

I am pursuing BBE from delhi university.I would like to do summer internship from your organisation.
    kindly refer me for the same,as it would a difference to work with such a reputed company.
    looking forward for reply
    Aditi Varun
    E-mail:aditivarun12@gmail.com

6. satya

on April 24, 2009 at 3:06 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    I am student of pgdmmpm.i am interested in doing summer training from your copany in hr from delhi.kindly reply me.
    email id_soni.satya1@gmail.com
    contact no.9326248058

7. satya

on April 24, 2009 at 3:12 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    i am a student of pgdmmpm.i am interested in doing summer training from your company in hr from delhi.i will be available from 25th of may.kindly reply me.phone no.9326248058
    emailid-soni.satya1@gmail.com

8. no

on March 19, 2010 at 3:27 pm - Reply

hello,i am a student of 1st year MBA and seekin for summer internship project in your organisation.kindly do the needful please.

9. sangeeta

on April 21, 2010 at 2:43 pm - Reply

dear sir i m persuing MBA from meerut institute of engineering and technology,meerut. i wish to do my summer training programme in your organisation .my area of interest is human resource. so please guide can i eligilble to do so.

10. ankit

on May 4, 2010 at 7:17 pm - Reply

respected sir
    i am pursuing BBE from Delhi University. i would like to do summer training from your organization. kindly do the needful please

email id : ankitjindal32@gmail.com

11. dhwani

on May 31, 2010 at 7:58 am - Reply

hello i am in mba sem 2 doing it from gujarat technological unit my mba i want to do sip in your reputed company how can i contact you want to start my sip as soon as posible in week
    my id is dhwn259@gmail.com

12. dhwani

on May 31, 2010 at 8:04 am - Reply

hi i have finished my mba second sem wanted to do my sip from your company how can i contact you and wanted to start as soon as possible with in a week my email id is dhwn259@gmail.com

13. Bhupendra Katariya

on January 4, 2011 at 10:21 am - Reply

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2011 to JULY-2011. At present i am pursuing my MBA Degree from Central University of Rajasthan Ajmer Rajasthan. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization.My contect No. is 07737210506.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

14. pradeepta mohanty

on January 14, 2011 at 4:27 pm - Reply

Hi
    i am persuing my MBA in NITK, . i want to do my internship in bajaj capital if i get a chance. can u plz tell me is there any scope to do it in BHUBANESWAR?

my mail id: pradeepta1989@gmail.com

15. Sanjib Gupta

on January 15, 2011 at 7:46 am - Reply

I want to do this intership programme from May 2011. I am pursuing my MBA (Finance) from IISWBM, Kolkata and CS (inter). plz kindly send me the necassary information.
    Thank you for having a look at it.

16. jagannath jena

on January 28, 2011 at 5:24 pm - Reply

hi..myself jagannath doing masters in corporate law…i want to pursue my summer internship at your reputed institution. please suggest me to get through this so that i can use my fullest ablity.
    waiting for ur reply…
    jagannath jena
    (jjena2010@gmail.com)

17. sumedh

on April 20, 2011 at 9:16 am - Reply

hello ,
    myself sumedh , i am studing in IIT BOMBAY, 1st year. i really want to do intern in summer in your institute. pls let me know what to do for applying to it?
    kindly pass necessary information
    thank you!!
    sumedh
    aurangabad

18. saurabh sahai

on April 16, 2013 at 12:02 pm - Reply

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period from june 2013 to JULY-2013. At present i am pursuing my MBA Degree from Sharda university Delhi. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Thank you.
    Saaurabh sahai

19. Satpal Ashan

on February 18, 2014 at 9:48 am - Reply

My son is pursuing MBA (Financial Markets) from Bharti Vidyapeeth (Pune) alongwith the CFP (ICICIprulife). Kindly let me know the procedure of getting internship (May-Jun, 2014) at Bajaj Capital.

Regards,.

20. RICHA DANI

on March 10, 2014 at 7:09 am - Reply

I am MMS student pursuing from PTVS’IM,mumbai university.
    i would like to take up an internship program for the period of two months from may2014-july 2014.
    I am looking forward to do MMS specialization in Finance and have done BMS-finance as graduation.
    Kindly consider my application and let me know the details of same.

21. Bharat Khurana

on November 1, 2014 at 2:37 pm - Reply

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period from febuary 2015 to may 2015. At present i am pursuing my PGPM from IBS Pune. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization. May i know the procedure to apply for it. i would like to do PGPM in finance specialization

22. vijaya kumar

on November 6, 2014 at 12:19 pm - Reply

i am pursuing MBA Finance in Bangalore, i would like do 2 months (15Nov to 15Jan) internship in Bajaj capital so waiting for your reply

23. Priya Kaushik

on February 20, 2015 at 6:20 pm - Reply

Sir/Madam,
    I am a B.com(h) graduate from University of Delhi,currently pursuing PGDM(finance) from ITM,Kharghar,Navi mumbai looking for summer internship starting from April’15.I am an overall distinction holder and dedicated to the field of finance.Looking forward for your response.

24. Susmita Mondal

on May 5, 2015 at 6:39 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/madam,

I am currently pursuing 1st year MBA from B-School in Bangalore and i would like to carry out 8 weeks of Finance internship project from 22.06.2015 to 14.08.2015. I strongly feel that training with your organization would provide me an opportunity to explore in my area of specialization.

Looking forward for a positive response.
    Thanking You,

25. Meghraj chaunde

on May 20, 2015 at 9:11 am - Reply

dear sir,
    i am pursuing MBA student with my HR specilisation and i would like to do summer internship programme with our company in pune location .
    so please approve my application and kindly inform to me.

26. Debasmita Sahoo

on December 2, 2015 at 2:13 pm - Reply

I am currently pursuing 1st year MBA from JIET- Jodhpur, in Rajasthan and I would like to do my summer internship(may-june) with your company in Jodhpur and Delhi location. May i know the procedure for applying for internship and also guide me am I elgible or not?

27. sohil mehndiratta

on November 1, 2016 at 6:58 pm - Reply

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period FEB-2017 to JUNE-2017. At present i am pursuing my PGPM from IBS, Pune. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organisation.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    Name-sohil mehndiratta

28. Rinki Yadav

on February 3, 2017 at 9:00 am - Reply

Sir/Mam,
    I want to do this internship programme from June 2017. I am pursuing my B.Com from Banasthali university (Rajasthan ). Kindly send me the necessary information for applying.
    Thank you for having a look on it .

29. Amarnath Tiwari

on February 27, 2017 at 7:47 am - Reply

would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period JUL-2017 to AUG-2017. At present i am pursuing MBA from NSHM KNOWLEDGE CAMPUS,KOLKATA. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organisation.
    Kindly send me the necessary information.
    Thank you.