Job Description
Client coordination, media coordination, database development

Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate/Diploma in BMM. excellent oral and written communications, detail oriented, deadline oriented

Company Profile Corporate Communications agency

Contact Details
Company Name: Aarohan Communications

Website: http://www.aarohancommunications.com

Email Address: aarohancommunications@gmail.com

Reference ID: Intern thru indianinternship.com

Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Location: Mumbai
Education: UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization,Graduation Not Required
PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
Industry Type: Advertising/ PR/MR/Events
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR

Keywords: Intern, PR, Fresher, Mass Media, Communications, advertising, event management, public relations, journalism, advertising, bmm, bcom, ba, graduate, fresher

No Responses to “Aarohan Communications is looking for Corporate Communications interns at Mumbai”

1. rocky says:

Please help
    I am looking for internships i am pursuing BMM and i am currently in Second Year

2. nisha says:

I am a PG student Of Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune pursuing MBA in Communication Management specializing in Public Relations. I am looking for a 2 months internship in the month of May- June. Please help me.

3. Diva loves friends says:

please, help me to get intership I am a 2nd year student of BMM. I am waiting for the intership…..

4. ~The First Cut~ says:

FY students applicable?

5. anu says:

I hv already sent my resume to the above email id. Wen am i expected to get the call..

6. niki says:

hi myself niki m currently pursuing my 2nd yr bmm i jst want to gain my skills m interested to gt into event mgt as well as PRPLS HELP ME OUT……..
    U CAN CONTACT ME ON NIKI.29STYLE@GMAIL.COM

7. aku says:

heya pls help me,evn m luking out 4 internship!

8. riya says:

hi,
    i am a bmm student currently in sybmm, i would like to b a intern in a advertising or a media firm…please help

9. Vivian says:

Hi,

I am currently in the first year pursuing a bachlors degree in commerce. I am looking for a 2 month internship and would like to do it in advertising or events. please let me know if you have anything suitable for me.

Thanks.

10. hiten vithalani says:

Please help
    I am looking for internships i am pursuing BMM and i am currently in third year

11. talvinder singh says:

i am done with my t.y.b.m.m (advertising). i am currently looking for job in P.R or Advertising related jobs. you can contact me on tallu_27@hotmail.com