Microfinance Focus is currently running an e-magazine called Microfinance Focus. Microfinance Focus is a Monthly e-magazine in microfinance domain having a subscription base of more than 6000 individuals. It can be considered as India’s first e- Microfinance monthly. The publication addresses the social and business aspects of the microfinance sector. Each issue contains articles by field experts as well as exclusive interviews with sector leaders. This Magazine has been reaching to senior management executives, professionals, researchers, students and interested individuals from the Microfinance Sector Microfinance Focus is planning to launch various E-learning courses , Training and Capacity building programme and Advisory services in the domain of Microfinance soon. To know more about this initiative and download its latest issues, visit our website: www.microfinancefocus.com
Responsibilities for Strategic Planning Internship
As a Strategic Planning Intern, you will assist the Microfinance Focus to:-
* Conduct in-depth analyses of Microfinance market trend for knowledge management and online media products.
* Examining the current revenue models in the marketplace for online media and advertising and Knowledge management products as well and relating the learning lessons for preparing strategic plan for Microfinance Focus.
* Prepare a strategic business planning and action plan for Microfinance Focus. Participate in strategy formulation to identify and develop appropriate action plans and alternatives.
* Bachelor or Post graduation in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business Management, a related field
* Strong organization, communication (verbal, written and interpersonal) and multi-tasking skills
* Strong analytical skills to assess data draw conclusions and make recommendations.
* Project management skills will be an added advantage.
Responsibilities For E-Learning Course developer internship
The intern will design and develop online training modules on moodles or other E-learning software for Microfinance Focus.
* Design, develop, and deploy e-learning solutions using advanced tools and applications on Microfinance, Micro -Insurance and other related Field. Tasks will include the following: meet with stakeholders, collect inputs & requirements, and conduct a research, Collaborate with internal customers to recommend appropriate e-learning solutions.
* Experience in all phases of designing and developing online training preferred
* Adult Learning/Facilitation experience preferred
* Experience with moodle preferred
* Empathy with end users of computer system
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Creative, collaborative, self-motivated
* Internet Savvy
Location: Bangalore (India)
Duration: Minimum 8 weeks
Compensation: Non-paid positions
The Microfinance Focus is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on grounds of age, gender, colour, race, ethnicity, language, caste, creed, economic or social status or disability.
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Add: Avalahalli, Anjanpura Post, Bangalore -62 |Karnataka |India | Phone: +91-80-28436237 |Fax: +91-80-28436577 | | E: firstname.lastname@example.org