RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme

To encourage learning about the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – the central bank of India, among the youth of the country, RBI has decided to launch ‘RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme’. The purpose of the scheme is to expose youngsters to an actual banking and financial environment and also to inculcate a sense of pride in the selected ones of having had the opportunity to associate themselves with a prestigious organisation, the central bank of the country.

Eligibility: Those persuing Graduation and are between 18 to 23 years
Monthly stipend of Rs.7500/- per head
No of seats: 150
Last Date: October 24, 2008

To apply: Apply online or offline at http://www.rbi.org.in/youngscholars.aspx

Project Co-ordinator
RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme
Project No. 8162,
Post Box No: 27672
Malad (E),
Mumbai- 400 097.

No comments to this article

1. anshu

on December 18, 2008 at 1:26 pm - Reply

dear sir
    i read abt ur young scholar award scheme today only.i am very much interestd in it.can i please get a chance of working wid you,though i am vry late to apply now.i will be very greatful to you.waiting eagerly for ur favourable rep.
    yours faithfully
    anshu sachdeva
    (anshu_ria@yahoo.co.in)

2. gourav

on December 31, 2008 at 6:36 am - Reply

i want to do summer training from your concern .please give me response.
    gourav bhalla
    gourav.bhalla297@gmail.com
    09717961895

3. Raj

on January 25, 2009 at 10:45 am - Reply

Rajpuspak Kumar
    Rajagiri School of Management
    Rajagiri Valley, Kochi, Kerala.
    Raj.pushpak0@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
    As you have indicated you invite MBAs for internship. I am doing MBA from one of the reputed Business -school in south India RAJAGIRI SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT.
    I want to complete my summer training which will go from April to May in your organization. I do believe that with my skills and knowledge I will of great value for this Indian pride organization. As I have the theoretical knowledge of the subject so it would be easy for me to gain practical exposure.
    Looking forward for your reply
    Rajpuspak Kumar
    09744874205(M)

4. ashu

on January 27, 2009 at 4:06 pm - Reply

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB) from IIBR, Pune,hyderabad. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    Name- Ashutosh Kudesia
    e-mail id ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in
    Mob.No. 09730986994

5. naveen

on February 4, 2009 at 7:53 pm - Reply

dear sir
    i read abt ur young scholar award scheme today only.i am very much interestd in it.can i please get a chance of working with you,though i am very late to apply now.i will be very greatful to you if u can give me a chance.waiting eagerly for ur favourable rep.
    yours faithfully
    naveen kumar
    naveenchandravanshi@gmail.com

(anshu_ria@yahoo.co.in)

6. naveen

on February 4, 2009 at 7:55 pm - Reply

dear sir
    i read abt ur young scholar award scheme today only.i am very much interestd in it.can i please get a chance of working wid you,though i am vry late to apply now.i will be very greatful to you for this .waiting eagerly for ur favourable rep.
    yours faithfully
    naveen kumar
    (anshu_ria@yahoo.co.in)

7. uttam

on February 20, 2009 at 4:31 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/mam

I am uttam k upadhyay student of Sinhgad Business School,Pune. My specialization is Marketing and having experience of 18 months. You can contect me on my mail address. uttamkupadhyay14@gmail.com

8. Sakshi

on March 10, 2009 at 1:53 pm - Reply

Dear sir/maa’m
    I am sakshi kashyap doing my b.com(hons)from narsee monjee institute of management studies.I just read about your young scholar award scheme and i am very much interested in it.but i am very late to apply now.I will be very grateful to you for this waiting for your reply eagerly.
    You can contact me on my e-mail address.kashyapsakshi1@gmail.com

9. ROHIT

on March 10, 2009 at 8:14 pm - Reply

dear sir
    I am an engineering student. I read abt ur young scholar award scheme today only.i am very much interestd in it.
    Though i am vry late to apply now., cann I get a chance to work with you. I will be very greatful to you and it will an honour to work with u.
    I believe I can contribute and collaborate on a wide variety of well thought out ideas confidently.
    waiting for ur favourable rep.
    yours faithfully
    Rohit Mittal
    rohit_12_oct@yahoo.co.in

10. disha

on May 5, 2009 at 5:51 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a Second semester student of Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Faculty of Management Studies- Institute of Rural Management, Jaipur .

I am keen in starting my career in Finance sector and one could not have a better option than getting an opportunity in your esteemed organization.

May I introduce myself as young, energetic, ambitious, goal oriented aspirants who is able to accomplish assignments in time and with utmost sincerity.I always have a quest to learn and subsequently to become an expert.
    I am confident that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    My Curriculum Vitae is enclosed here with for your kind consideration.

The Project is of Duration:- 45-60 days and should begin in 15th of May 2009.

I will be thankful if you provide me an opportunity of corporate exposure to sharpen my potential.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,

Disha Lakhani

disha_lak@yahoo.co.in

11. disha

on May 5, 2009 at 5:52 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

My Curriculum Vitae is enclosed here with for your kind consideration.

The Project is of Duration:- 45-60 days and should begin in 1st week of May 2009.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,

Disha Lakhani

disha_lak@yahoo.co.in

12. disha

on May 5, 2009 at 7:01 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

My Curriculum Vitae is enclosed here with for your kind consideration.
    The Project is of Duration:- 45-60 days and should begin on 15th of May 2009.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,

Disha Lakhani

13. disha

on May 5, 2009 at 7:02 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

My Curriculum Vitae is enclosed here with for your kind consideration.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,

Disha Lakhani

14. Goldi

on October 30, 2009 at 7:31 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a Second semester student of Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Finance from ITM Business school, navi mumbai- .

My Curriculum Vitae is enclosed here with for your kind consideration.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,
    my email id is goldi0172@gmail.com..

15. barun

on December 22, 2009 at 1:41 pm - Reply

sir/mam,
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2010 to JULY-2010. At present i am pursuing my MBA(IB) from BHARTI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY NEW DELHI. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    Name-BARUN KUMAR
    e-mail id barun_kumar1988@yahoo.co.in

16. richa

on January 24, 2010 at 10:54 am - Reply

Respected sir/Madam
    I Richa Singh pursuing MBA from Vellore Institute Of Technology,Vellore,Tamil Nadu.i want to specialize in HR.I would like to do internship in your organization.
    please pass me the desired information.

thanking you

Richa singh
    e-mail: richavit2009@gmail.com

17. rajjaiswal

on January 30, 2010 at 6:30 am - Reply

dear sir,i am a student of PGDM, first year. my internship will start in June(76 days).i want to do my internship in the best financial(banking) or retail company.please suggest me.

18. sapna

on February 4, 2010 at 11:34 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am a student of MBA_HR 2nd semester of gyan vihar college and I would like to know whether you can provide us with summer training in the month of june-july.
    If you have any such information,kindly inform me at my id sapna.bitu@yahoo.com
    Thank you.

19. munna

on February 14, 2010 at 6:48 am - Reply

hi,
    with respect to you, i, umesh kumar doing
    mba(finance) from gahlot institute of management studies(mumbai university) i want my internship in any banks. internship date will be may and june months of year 2010…..
    plese help me
    my email id is umeshkumar058@gmail.com

20. chhavi

on February 21, 2010 at 6:09 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of PGDM first year. I am looking forward to an internship in finanace as Finance would be my major course in second year.I am interested in RBI's yound scholar award scheme. Though I am late to apply still if there is any hope then please inform me. I'll be eagerly waiting for your reply.

Chhavi
    ckhemani007@gmail.com

21. ABHISHEK

on March 1, 2010 at 8:22 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    I am abhishek karnani a student of JECRC, Jaipur(RTU, Kota) presuing my engg III Yr in Computer Science branch is interested to do my inturnship in such a reputed organisation of India.
    Please respond to my request.
    Hoping for a positive response.
    Thanking You
    Yours Faithfully
    Abhishek Karnani
    e-mail: abhishek.karnani224@gmail.com

22. dheeraj

on March 21, 2010 at 6:07 pm - Reply

hi,
    with respect to you, i, Dheeraj kumar doing PGDM(finance) From Shekhawati Business School i want my internship in any banks. internship date will be may and june 2010 plese help me
    my email id is kumar.dheeraj282@gmail.com

23. Pushpendra

on May 6, 2010 at 7:53 am - Reply

dear
    sir/ma'am
    i want to summer traing from your concern
    pls give me detail information.
    Pushpendra ojha
    pursuing m.b.a
    pushendraojhasit36@gmail.com
    +919027227824

24. deepak

on May 19, 2010 at 4:42 pm - Reply

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2010 to JULY-2010. At present i am pursuing my MBA(IT) from IIBR, Pune,hyderabad. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

Mail id– kr.deepak87@gmail.com
    cont no-9462813050

25. gourav

on May 30, 2010 at 6:23 am - Reply

Sir/Mam,
    This is to enquire for the post of intern trainee/project trainee(Finance) in your organization.
    I am Pursuing MBA in Finance from International School of Business and Research, Bangalore and my average score till now i.e.. till the end of second semester is 73.5%. I have completed a project with Somany ceramics Limited. entitled 'Quantitative and qualitative analysis of somany financial reports and comparision with its competitor".
    I am enthusiastic about opportunities to perform in your organization and Look forward for an interview opportunity.

Sincerly,
    Gourav Girhder
    +91-9632602780

26. M.VIKESH

on September 13, 2010 at 6:44 am - Reply

Dear sir/mam

With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a final year student of MBA (banking and insurance management) from Anna University of Technology, coimbatore
    I am keen in starting my career in Banking and Finance sector.I am interested in RBI’s yound scholar award scheme as it would be a great oppourtunity to develop my administrative skill .

27. rhea bose

on September 14, 2010 at 4:52 pm - Reply

sir/ma’am,
    i am doing post graduation in economics. i am interested to to work with you as an intern as this will immensely help me to know more about the banking sector. i have a first class in my graduation. please let me know if i am eligible and if there is any other opportunity where i can be a part of any RBI internship.
    looking forward to your valuable reply at the earliest.
    yours sincerely
    rhea bose

28. anushree

on November 23, 2010 at 4:05 pm - Reply

dear sir/ madam
    Am, doing ma under graduation and i have applied for this internship program. But i haven’t yet received any call letter for the written test . It will be helpful to me if you tell me whom to contact and get my call letter.
    looking forward for your response