Summer Internships with India Oil for Engineers and MBAs

Want to do internship at Indian Oil – the leading oil sector company in India? Read here -

IndianOil offers a world of opportunities across more than 600 locations In India including refineries, pipeline, terminals, marketing units such as LPG bottling plants, bulk storage terminals, Aviation Fuel Stations, Retail/Consumer/Lubricants sales, and at the R&D Centre at the entry level.
It recruits bright and professionally qualified people for its executive cadre. It follows a mix of open and campus recruitment.
For campus recruitment, IndianOil visits the IITs, NITs and other reputed technical institutes of the country for recruiting final year engineering students, and prominent business management institutes for final year MBA students. It also recruits Chartered Accountants from various centres of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
For internships candidates from leading engineering, management colleges can apply online at Indian on website at following link:

173 Responses to “Summer Internships with India Oil for Engineers and MBAs”

1. rahul says:

hello
    im rahul lakhera looking for summer internship in any reputed well organization there i utilized my skill, and mt efforts
    i m pusuing my pgdm from accman institute of management
    my email id is – rahul_kehri@yahoo.co.in
    and mobile no. 09718200143

2. shishu says:

I would like to do my summer internship in HR with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGPBM+MBA from PIBM, Pune. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly suggest me.
    Thank you.
    shishpal soni
    soni.shishu44@gmail.com
    Mob.09730960506

3. sush says:

i am student of mba from rasoni collage amravati i want inyership fro youer company

4. sonam says:

Dear sir/ madam
    I am persuing MBA 2 sem. I want to join your company for summer internship(two month)in I.B. from united institute of management greater noida.

e-mail ID:- sonam18.cool@gmail.com
    Contact no.09718706268
    SONAM SHUKLA

5. ratnakar says:

sir,i am a student of B.tech 2nd year(mechanical).can i do summer training in your company. ratnakar singh

6. ratnakar says:

sir,i am a student of B.tech 2nd year(mechanical).can i do summer training in your company.please tell me.ratnakar singh

7. mukesh says:

sir i m final year computer science student from orissa engineering college bhubnahwar,orissa . iwant summer traning from indian oil. plesae help me ……….
    MUKESH KUMAR.

8. mukesh says:

sir i m third year computer science student ,i want summer traning from indian oil.plez help me.
    MUKESH KUMAR
    ORISSA ENGINEERING COLLEGE BHUBNESHWAR,ORISSA

9. Rock says:

hello
    Im pankaj kumar looking for summer internship in any reputed well organization there i utilized my skill, and mt efforts
    I m pusuing my PGDM(Marketing) from G.L.Bajaj institute of management and Research Greater Noida(U.P)
    my email id is – rockpankaj32@gmail.com
    and mobile no. 09457642820
    PANKAJ KUMAR

10. Krish says:

I am Jignesh desai Pursuing MBA from MET Institute Of Management,Nashik.I want to do 2 months summer internship in your company at any location be it Kolkata,Banagalore,Pune,Nagpur,Delhi,Or Mumbai.Reply me soon as my SIP will start from 15 MAY,2009.If possible reply by Monday.
    Jignesh Desai
    039373571199

11. DVI...............................$$ says:

I am GOPAL DWIVEDI Pursuing MBA from IBMR_IBS,Bangalore.I want to do 2 months summer internship in your company at any location be it Banagalore,Pune Or Mumbai.Reply me soon as my SIP will start from 1st Aug,2009.If possible reply by Monday.
    GOPAL DWIVEDI

14. DVI...............................$$ says:

GOPAL DWIVEDI
    9742578741
    dvedi.biotech@gmail.com

15. Vaibhav says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am vaibhav jain and currently doing MBA from SMU Bhopal.I would like to do MBA Summer internship programm in marketing Profile.
    Please give me necessary information regarding this.

Regards,
    vaibhav jain
    vaibhavjain860@gmail.com

16. vans says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am BINOY BHUSHAN GUPTA persuing MBA specialisation in MARKETING MANAGMENT from VIDYASAGAR UNIVERSITY, Midnapore (West), West Bengal. I want to do internship under your supervision.
    Please grant my request for doing internship.
    Regards,

Binoy Bhushan Gupta.
    E-mail:gupta.vans@gmail. com
    Contact: 91- 9333637411

17. mohit says:

Dear sir/madam

I am Mohit raj pursuing Btech 2nd year from NIT Durgapur.I want to do training from IOCL but i dont have any information regarding that.So in that regard I need your guidance and help.So please let me know about training schedule and some details about it.

Yours sincerely
    Mohit Raj Saxena
    NIT Durgapur

18. Nishant says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student of 3rd year,Electronics and Communication Engineering pursuing my B.tech from M.A.N.I.T.,Bhopal.I want to do training from IOCL.Kindly guide me with the relevant information and qualification conditions(if any).

Yours sincerely,
    Nishant Sapdhare
    M.A.N.I.T. Bhopal
    nishantsapdhare@gmail.com

19. ankit says:

Hello, I am Ankit Anil Gupta, I am pursuing my PG certification course from MBA in Energy and Environment from Symbiosis Institue of International Business, Pune.I had completed my graduation in B.Tech Petro-Chemical. I have 1 year of work experience in Aditya Birla Group as a Chemical Engineer, so please help me for internship in Oil and Gas sector comapnies.

Contact Nos: 09860634873,
    Email: 86.ankit.gupta@gmail.com

20. kalyan sankar says:

Dear Sir

a am student of M.B.A(Marketing) 3rd sem AT Brainware business School under P.T.U in CALCUTTA.I passed my graduation in COMPUTER APPLICATION . I want to do training from IOCL but i dont have any information regarding that.So in that regard I need your guidance and help.

Yours sincerely,
    KALYAN SANKAR GHOSH

My email kalyansankarghosh@yahoo.com

21. rajput_cool 123 says:

DEAR SIR
    I am student of M.B.A FINANCE& MARKETING in rai business school hyderabad presently in 3 rd semister i done my graduation in b.b.a .i want intership from IOCL .Kindly guide me with the relevant information and qualification conditions(if any).
    sincerely
    satish
    satish_70707@yahoo.in
    9603724130

22. abhi says:

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I am a student of 3rd year,Mechanical Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering,Delhi.I want to do training from IOCL in the month of December, 2009 or June/July 2010. I belong to Jammu (J&K state)Kindly guide me with the relevant information and qualification conditions(if any).

Yours sincerely,
    Ravesh Kaul
    Delhi College of Engineering
    Bawana Road, Delhi
    E-mail: kravesh@gmail.com

23. prathap says:

Dear sir/madam

I am Prathap Singh pursuing Btech 2nd year,electronics and electrical communication engineering department. I want to do training from IOCL in summer but i dont have any information regarding that.So in that regard I need your guidance and help.So please let me know about training schedule and some details about projects or internship opportunities.

Yours sincerely
    prathap singh

24. Aakash says:

Dear sir/madam
    I am Aakash Dang of B.Tech – IT 3rd Year in VIT Vellore. I wanted to do summer internship in your reputed company where i can imbibe my skills and therefore benifit the company too.
    please send me the neccesary info regarding this. My resume is really good. If you want, i can send my resume also.
    looking forward for a positive reply.

Thaking you
    Yours sincerly

Aakash Dang
    aakash.dang@gmail.com
    +91-9952282328
    B.Tech – IT (3rd Year)
    VIT Vellore.
    T.N

25. Bunty says:

hello sir..
    i m Hemant Solanki .i completed my graduation in computer engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Indirs college of business studies.;and i am in first year for PGDM-MKT.want to perform a summer project in your company in may-june 2010.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–
    solankihemant_3@yahoo.co.in,
    solanki.hemant.r@gmail.com

26. kuldeep says:

hello sir,
    I am Kuldeep tiwari, pursuing PGDM progamme from SSIM in Secunderabad. I have need sip from any repuated organization. So i want sip in your organization from April 2010 to May 2010.Plz give me a chance.

27. pia says:

Hello sir/mam,
    I am priyanka mandal and currently pursuing my PGDM from "BUSINESS SCHOOL OF DELHI", gr. noida. I am interested in doing summer internship from IOCL, during the period of april-july2010, under your guidance and support. So kindly let me know about the training schedule and the requirements.
    thanking you.
    contact no. 09711335534
    email id- priya021019@gmail.com

28. vinay says:

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I am a student of 2nd year,Chemical Engineering from National Institute of Technology,Rourkela.I want to do training from IOCL in the month of June/July 2010. I belong to rourkela.Kindly guide me with the relevant information and qualification conditions(if any).

Yours sincerely,
    Vinay Kumar Agarwal
    National Institute Of Technology
    Rourkela
    E-mail: vinaya-ch008@nitrkl.ac.in
    ph.no:09438624299

29. partha says:

Dear sir/madam

I Partha Pratim Borah a student of Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research Institute persuing my M.B.A degree want to do my final project under your reputed organisation for two months with effect from 7th december to 5th february in guwahati, Assam.
    I want your kind permission to do so. I would be highly oblidged if you pay your kind heed to my plea'as soon as possible.

my email id is pborah08@yahoo.co.in

Thanking You

30. dipika says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am Dipika Chaubey pursing MBA(hr) and i would be please if you allow me to do project in your company. My id dipika.chaubey10@gmail.com

31. Web Master says:

Dipika and others – Please applt directly at the link:

Regards
    Admin

32. PRASHANT says:

sir,
    i am doing PGDM in marketing from institute of international business and research.I want to know the procedure for my mentioned specialisation.

Prashant Mishra
    Email p.mishra90@gmail.com
    cell no-09326176060

33. raj says:

Dear sir/madam
    I am Raj srivastava of B.Tech – IT 3rd Year in c.i.e.m kolkata. I wanted to do summer internship in your reputed company where i can imbibe my skills and therefore benifit the company too.
    looking forward for a positive reply.

yours
    Raj srivatava
    Calcutta institute of
    engg & mgmt.
    Kolkata
    +91-9903880639
    raj_raaaz2002@yahoo.com

34. sonu says:

Respected sir/madam,

I am Rahul prasad pursing MBA(MM) and i would be please if you allow me to do project in your company. would like to state that i am very much interested in doing winter training programme in your organisation and I am doing my M.B.A. from Darwin School of Business.So I would like to request you to grant my prayer.I will be avilable from 1st january2010 .
    Ph.no.9864073263 & 9706073263.
    My id rahul23_niit23@sify.com

35. Kamal says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am persuing my PGDM(marketing)from
    Pune.i have completed my graduation
    from Calcutta University with Chemistry
    (hons)in 2008.Now i am looking for
    summer internship in kolkata in any
    chemical company.

my e-mail id:nabapal@gmail.com
    my contact number :09471145286
    NABA KISHORE PAUL

37. raj says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am persuing my PGDM(marketing)from
    Hyderabad.i have completed my graduation
    from Patna University with Account
    (hons)in 2008.Now i am looking for
    summer internship in IOC.
    Can you help me
    yours
    Raj Vardhan
    rajvardhan86@yahoo.com

38. Nikhil says:

Sir/Madam
    Im a 3rd year student, pursuing B.E.(Hons.) in Civil Engineering, from BITS-Pilani.

Following courses have been successfully completed by me:-
    1. Mechanics Of Solids
    2. Analysis Of Structures
    3. Transportation Phenomena I and II
    4. Design Of Steel Structures
    5. Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
    6. Hydraulics & Fluid Management
    7. Geodesy(Surveying)

Im profecient with all the Surveying Equipments, Soil Tests and Hydraulic Apparatuses.

Looking for an internship during the months of May/June/July – 2010, in my rhetorical areas in any organization, preferably in Delhi/NCR.

Regards,
    Nikhil Banthiya
    nikhil.banthiya@gmail.com
    09983526177

39. Techiepriya says:

Hello sir!
    I am priya sinha, computer engineer, presently pursuing MBA from MASTER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, MEERUT.
    I am keen intrested to join sip in your company .
    I need your positive response.
    my email id is: techiepriya040113@gmail.com
    or payal_040113@redffmail.com.

40. bhav says:

sir,
    i am a 2nd yr. civil engineering student from IIT Delhi.
    I would like to pursue summer internship(may-jun 2010)in your company.
    Kindly consider me and provide me with internship details
    bhavya mittal
    bhavmit29@gmail.com

41. kaustav das says:

Dear sir/madam

I am KAUSTAV DAS pursuing Btech 3nd year from JADAVPUR VIDYAPITH.I want to do training from IOCL but i dont have any information regarding that.So in that regard I need your guidance and help.So please let me know about training schedule and some details about it.

Yours sincerely
    Mohit Raj Saxena
    NIT Durgapur

42. vini says:

Dear Sir,
    I am ViniA.J pursuing PGDM.Can I do my summer project in your company for marketing? project duration is 3months.Please do reply me.
    my e-mail ID:vinijai07@gmail.com

43. asheesh says:

dear sir/madam
    I'm asheesh kr chaudhari, i'm a student of B.Tech. 3rd year (6th sem) Mechanical Engg. in 'ISM DHANBAD'. I want to do project in your firm relatated to Mechanical Engg., please give me reply about it.

asheeshkr@gmail.com
    my mob. no. 9504067079

44. vipul says:

hello sir,
    i m vipul jain ,i m persuing PGDM in 2nd sem i want to do summer training in ur company , so plz send information to me in my email id.
    id.- vipul_jain0911@yahoo.com

45. ankit mundhara says:

hello
    i m pursuing my chemical engineering from NITcalicut 2nd year i want to undergo the summer internship. are 2nd years allowed as i m really eager please do reply..
    ankit506@gmail.com
    mob no.-9995216691

46. s9861601752 says:

Sir/Madam
    Im a 3rd year student, pursuing B.tec.in Civil Engineering, from KIIT University,ORISSA.

Following courses have been successfully completed by me:-
    1. Mechanics Of Solids
    2. Analysis Of Structures 1 & 2
    3. Transportation 1 and 2
    4. Design Of Steel Structures
    5. Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering 1& 2
    6. Hydraulics & Fluid Management
    7. Surveying
    8. Design of concrete structure

I am looking for an summer internship during the month of May – 2010,for 1 month only,in my areas in IOCL, preferably in guwahati.

Regards,
    subhankar mazumder
    subskiit@gmail.com

47. abhi says:

I am ABHIJEET OSTAWAL , a 3rd Year student of the Department of Civil Engineering at the S.G.S.I.T.S.,INDORE, the premier school of Technology and Applied Sciences in India. I am looking for a challenging opportunity for summer internship for the period of May-July 2010 and am very keen to pursue it at your company.

Thanking you,
    Yours Sincerely,
    ABHIJEET OSTAWAL,
    EMAIL-ID: hotterabhijeet@gmail.com

48. RAHUL says:

Respected Sir/ Mam

I am Rahul Kumar pursuing MBA in Finance , from IIEBM(Indian Institute Of Education And Business Management) , Pune . I am looking for a summer project in Finance in Banking Sector . If there is any requirement in your organisation .
    please give me a chance to do a summer project in your organisation . Find my RESUME here.

Thanking you ,
    RAHUL KUMAR
    9579772794
    rk.arora1987@gmail.com

49. manish says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student of 2nd year,Electronics Engineering pursuing my B.tech from K.N.I.T.,Sultanpur.I want to do training from IOCL.Kindly guide me with the relevant information and qualification conditions(if any).

Yours sincerely,
    Manish Kumar Singh
    email id: uniquemanish@gmail.com

50. zubs says:

dear sir/madam

myself 3rd year chemical engg student from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. i want to do summer training in IOCL as it is a reputed organisation. please tell me that whether i should fill the application form uploaded on september 2008 or is there a new one now?

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
    Zubia Akmal
    zubia009@gmail.com

51. bhubanpawan says:

I am student of M.B.A FINANCE& MARKETING in osumain university hyderabad presently in 3 rd semister.i want intership from like any company .Kindly guide me with the relevant information and qualification conditions(if any).
    sincerely
    bhubaneswarchoudhari

9703784579

52. Mitali says:

Respected sir/mem,
    I am pursuing 2 years Full-time dual course in MBA-IB(2009-11)from Amity University,Noida. Currently I am in 2nd sem and I am willing to take Finance as my specialisation in 3rd sem. I want to do summer internship from IOCL, Kolkata.

Thanking You,
    Debalina Das
    email-id: debalina.das87@gmail.com

53. sankalp says:

sir,
    i am a 2nd yr. mechanical engineering student from VIT,VELLORE.
    I would like to pursue summer training (may-jun 2010)in your company.
    Kindly consider me and provide me with training details
    sankalp agarwal
    sankalpaggarwal896@gmail.com

54. ashish says:

Hi I am Ashish Gautam doing Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Wayne state University, USA. I have done my bachelors in mechanical engineering from RGTU university, bhopal and I am looking for a summer internship position in India in any renowned mechanical company where i can utilize my strong mechanical background and gain some practical experience. I can start my internship from may.

My mail id is: somin_gautam@yahoo.com
    my no. is 313-7533669

55. anusha says:

Sir i m a B.TECH 3rd year student in computer science and i want to do summer training in your organisation..kindly provide me with relevant details and i want to know what is the cover letter exactly
    with regards

anushamittal.64@gmail.com

56. Rajeesh says:

respected sir.
    i am Rajeesh Nair and i am doing PGDM from disha school of management raipur in chhattisgarh.i am in 2nd semester student and i want to do my internship in your organisation.
    regards
    RAJEESH NAIR
    Email- nair.rajeesh4@gmail.com
    M- 09691716551

57. sonu says:

sir,
    This is Rohit kumar sharma from jamshedpur right now in kolkata
    studying in institute of engineering and management colledge in BBA
    3rd year.
    sir i would like to do an internship in your organization.
    sir i would like to know if u take students for internship of our level and if so
    what are the criteria to get an internship there.
    thanking you
    rohit kumar sharma.

58. Ritu says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Ritu. I am doing computer engineering(3rd) from UIET chd. Sir kindly tell me, can i do summer internship from your organization?
    kindly provide me relevant information about summer internships in CSE.
    with regards
    Ritu
    ritupunia48@gmail.com

59. rachana says:

sir,
    i am a 3rd yr. I.T engineering student from Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
    I would like to pursue summer training (june 2010)in your company.
    Kindly consider me and provide me with training details.
    thank you.
    Rachana Shekhawat
    B.tech 3rd yr.
    Information Technology.
    rachana1208@gmail.com

60. inderpal says:

sir,
    I am a 2nd yr. chemical engineering student from UICET(previously DCET).
    I would like to pursue summer training (may-june 2010)in your company.
    Kindly provide me with training details
    Inderpal SIngh
    inder1863@gmail.com

61. nidhi says:

DEAR SIR/MAM
    THIS IS NIDHI RANJAN.I AN A BBA AND NOW PURSUING MBA FROM MASTER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT(MEERUT).I AM SEEKING FOR MY SUMMER INTURNS IN YOUR ORGANISATION IN HR.
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROSEDURE TO APPLY FOR THE PROJECT.

I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL BY YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE.
    E MAIL-nidhiranjan09@GMAIL.COM

62. debdas says:

Dear sir/MAM
    I am pursuing in PGDM in finance from Rajeev institute of Business Management, pune. I have completed M.com from Calcutta University. Now I am looking for a summer internship from kolkata in any banking sector or any financial institution.
    With regards.
    yours sincerely
    Debdas Saha
    RIBM,Pune
    mob. 09579103758
    email-debdas153@gmail.com

63. sana says:

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    THIS IS SANA AKHTAR.I HAVE DONE MY BBA(HONS)IN HR AND NOW I M A STUDENT OF MBA FROM CAMELLIA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT(KOLKATA)TAKEN HR AS MY SPECIALIZATION(MAJOR)AND SYSTEM SA MINOR.I M SEEKING FOR MY SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN YOUR ORGANIZATION IN HR.
    PLEASE LET MR KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR THE PROJECT.
    I WILL BE THANKFULL FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
    E-MAIL-sanaakhtar_27@yahoo.in or csbm.sana@gmail.com.

64. Debu says:

Hello sir/madam,
    I am Debabrata Chakraborty, doing PGDM from New Delhi Institute of Management, New Delhi. Right now I am in 2nd semester. My specialization subjects will be Marketing (Major) and Finance (Minor).I want to do summer internship (May-June) in Kolkata.
    Thanking you.
    My email id is: d.chakraborty28@gmail.com
    Contact No.-09811373936

65. aman says:

dear sir,
    i am aman anand ,studying in 2nd year,4th sem mechanical engg. in manipal institute of technology…am i eligible for your summer internship…iocl is my dream company …
    please let me know how can i apply for it..
    yours sincerely,
    aman anand
    email: aman03.mit@gmail.com
    ph:09008420641

66. Imtiaz says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am Imtiaz Ahmed,a student of 2nd sem of NSB School of Business,New Delhi.my specialization is in Marketing.
    Sir/Mam,i want to do my summer internship from april to june2010 in OIL INDIA in Assam.
    I will be thankful if u give me a chance to do this internship.
    Thanking You,
    Imtiaz Ahmed
    +919015177595
    email id-imtiaz.ahmed15@gmail.com

67. venkut says:

respected sir,
    i am the student of 2nd year b.tech(civil engg.).i want to do summer training in your company.i will be high obliged to you.
    please give me proper guidence.

Sincerely yours,
    A.M.Venkat Sai Kumar
    Undergraduate Student (2rd year)
    Department of Civil
    Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
    Guwahati, Assam
    India – 781039
    Email: mani.venkat@iitg.ac.in
    a.m.venkatsaikumar@gmail.com
    phone number:09957887848

68. HAMS.COM says:

i m apetrochemical II year B.tech student from A.M.U. can i have this training

69. shailesh says:

Respected Sir,
    I m shailesh kumar
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period april-2010 to JUNE-2010. At present i am pursuing my PGDBM from m.s ramaiah Institute Of management bangalore. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly give me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

My Email Id: shailesh29shid@gmail.com

70. AJAYTHEVICTOR says:

Dear Sir ,
    I would like to do summer internship in your company .Kindly requesting to give the email id where to post the resume.
    Regards.
    Ajay Chavan.
    1st Year M.Sc.
    IIT Kharagpur.
    West Bengal.

71. sailen says:

respected sir.
    i am Sailen kuila and i am doing PGPM from Asia-pacific institute of management studies new Delhi.i am in 3rd trimester student and i want to do my internship in your organisation. So please inform me.
    Thank you.
    Ph No- 9015026644
    Email id- kuila_sailen@rediffmail.com

72. durgesh says:

respected sir.
    i am Durgesh Tiwari and i am doing PGDM from VVISM HYDERABAD .i am in 2nd semester student and i want to do my internship in your organisation.
    regards
    Durgesh Tiwari
    Email- ddurgeshtiwari@gmail.com
    M- 09030634880

73. POONAM says:

Sir,madam

With due respect I, Poonam Bhattacharya, a student of EIILM, 6
    Waterloo Street, Kolkata 69, (2nd semester) draw your kind attention
    to the fact that i want to do my Summer Internship Project that is an
    essential part of my academic curriculum MBA, from your company in kolkata.

Hope you will be kind enough to approve me for
    SIP from your company at the earliest.
    email:poonam.bhattacharya7@gmail.com
    With Thanks & Regards

POONAM BHATTACHARYA

74. akshay says:

HELLO,CAN ANY1 HELP ME OUT I AM DOIN B.E(CHEM)+ M.B.A INTEGRATED COURSE I AM STEPING INTO 3RD YEAR IN MAY CAN I GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO RAINING IN ANY COMPANY???

75. Nagendra says:

I would like to do my summer internship in Marketing with your organization in Dhanbad during the period MAY 15th 2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM from NIST B-School ,Brahampur,Orrisa. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly suggest me & provide me training details.
    Thank you.
    Nagendra Kumar
    E-mail : nagendra_dhn86@rediffmail.com
    Mob.09040427645

76. Pramod 6005 says:

I would like to do my summer internship in IT operation with your organization during the period MAY-2010 to JULY-201o. At present i am pursuing my MBA from Amity university,Noida. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organisation.
    Kindly suggest me.
    Thank you.
    pramod bisht
    pramod6005@rediffmail.com
    Mob.09716937405

77. puneet singh says:

Hello sir,
    I am puneet kumar singh. prsently i am doing PGDM from VISHWA VISHWANI INSTITUTE OF SYSTEM MANAGEMENT,HYDERABAD. I've DONE MY BBA from school of management sciences Varanasi,and passed Inter as commerce stream.
    I am keen intrested to do SIP from your company,and my specialization is marketing ,i promise to work to the best of my abilities if given a chance. My second semester will be over by the end of April 2010

Hoping for your positive response.
    my id is– puneetsingh12345@gmail.com or
    singhsingh12345@rediffmail.com
    mobile no-9030122624

78. karan says:

Hello sir/mam,
    I am piyush jain and currently pursuing my MBA from "continental istitute of engineering and technology. I am interested in doing summer internship from IOCL, during the period of may-july2010, under your guidance and support. So kindly let me know about the training schedule and the requirements.
    thanking you.
    contact no. 09646637788
    email id- karan.84.jain@gmail.com

79. prashant says:

Dear sir/madam

I am Prashant Chatterjee pursuing Btech(mechanical) 2nd year from Jaipur Engineering College,jaipur .I want to do training from IOCL but i dont have any information regarding that.So in that regard I need your guidance and help.So please let me know about training schedule and some details about it.

Yours sincerely

Prashant Chatterjee
    email id : iprashant05@yahoo.com

80. SD.ABDUL RAWOOF says:

Sir,
    I am Sd. Abdul Rawoof im Completed B.tech (E.C.E) & im dng pgdm from Aurora Business School from Hyderabad. i would like to pursue summer internship project training(may-june 2010) in your organization. please provide how to approach this doing project pls send me details..
    my mail id syedabdulrawoof@absi.edu.in.
    my phone no. 9292408720

81. SD.ABDUL RAWOOF says:

Sir,
    my mail id syedabdulrawoof@absi.edu.in.
    my phone no. 9292408720

82. ASHUTOSH says:

Dear Sir,
    I am ASHUTOSH UPADHYAY currently pursuing MBA from ALARD INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, PUNE (affiliated to university of pune). I am looking for summer training in finance department. I would like to do a project in finance intend to pursue a career in finance.
    Kindly consider my application and please do the needful.

Thanking you in your Anticipation.

Regards
    ASHUTOSH UPADHYAY

83. aditya says:

Dear Sir,
    I am writing with reference for summer internship for MBA (Marketing) in your organization. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.
    Presently I am pursuing MBA (Management of Business Administration) from NIT (National Institute of Technology) Hamirpur. I am a BTech- Mechanical and have studied Marketing, Financial Management, HRM, Entrepreneurship etc. as a part of our curriculum. I am looking out for summer training (6-8 weeks) opportunities between May 20th to July 20th in your esteemed and most reputed Organization and I am ready to work with all my dedication anywhere in India. I am good at being habitual to the new environment, fast learner and believe in doing right work at right time.
    Regards,
    Aditya Awasthi
    +91-9736155305,9816710240
    aditya.awasthi87@gmail.com

84. Rishika says:

hi dear sir / ma'am
    this is rishika tripathi , i am pursuing my PGDM from G.L.BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH , i am keen to do my summer internship from your prestigious company . Looking for your positive response. My mail id is rishikatripathi09@gmail.com

85. friends says:

hai,
    i am doing m.sc [operations research] at nit-trichy.
    i would like to take part in internship programme.please help me.

86. ravi says:

dear sir /mam i am rai mani parsuing PGDM from IME ghaziabad up i want to lern something from your organization through investing our educational knowladge so i want to do summer intership with your organization my contact no is 9911223674 nd e mail is karnalmani@yahoo.in

87. swatantra says:

Respacted Sir,

I am swatantra kumar singh a first year student of PGDM (marketing major and IT minor) from 'BUSINESS SCHOOL OF DELHI" in greater-noida. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile.I am confident,hard worker that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company.I request you to kindly consider me for the same.

Regards
    swatantra kumar singh
    email-swatantra20singh@indiatimes.com
    mob-09711461363

88. siddarth says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Siddarth Tater currently pursuing Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering from MANIPAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MANIPAL.
    I am interested in doing summer internship from your reputed company.Please provide me the details and requirements for the same.
    mail:siddarthtater1988@gmail.com
    Ph:09901728348

89. Abhi Ranjan says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a 2nd year undergraduate student,Dept. of civil engineering from IIT Kanpur.
    I want to know about the opportunities your company provides for training/projects in summers (June/July) or winters (Dec.).

Please reply at abhirj@iitk.ac.in.

Thanking You,

Abhi Ranjan

90. kasim says:

RESPECTED SIR, I AM A THIRD YEAR STUDENT(CHEMICAL ENGG.)-MUMBAI UNIVERSITY. I WANT TO TAKE AN PROJECT WHICH IS AN COMPANY ORIENTED FOR MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT. WILL YOU KINDLY HELP ME BY PROVIDING ME SOME OF THE TOPICS AND PROVIDING FURTHER ASSISTANCE,
    KASIM A.R. SURVE.
    T.E. CHEMICAL
    09821878421/(022)-25350709
    my email id is: kasim_surve89@yahoo.com

91. Gaurav says:

Respected Sir,

I am Gaurav Gupta, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company.I am waiting for your positive response.

Email-gauravgupta583@gmail.com
    Mob- 09573730710

92. sheshmani says:

i m sheshmani upadhyay pursuing pgpm+mba from mount carmel business school new delhi.i want to do summer traning reputed company.so please help me.

93. "Ablazing" Anmol says:

Dear Sir/Mam,
    I am Anmol Agrawal pursuing B.tech in mechanical (1st year – 2nd sem). And i am keen to do my summer internship from your prestigious company. Kindly facilitate me with the internship details, schedule and other important informations.Waiting for your response.
    Email id- anmol004@gmail.com
    Mobile no. – 9692468714

94. matu says:

Respected Sir/Mam
    I am Miss Kaberi Das and I am pursuing Full time Mba course from IIPM(New Delhi) with triple specialization in Marketing,HR and Operations & Supply Chain Management.I also have an experience of 40 months and I am very much interested to do my summer training from your prestigious organisation.I would be very oblized if I would be given a chance to learn from your organisation.Kindly revert back.

Thanks and Regards
    Kaberi Das
    kaberidas84@yahoo.co.in

95. mohd says:

sir/mam
    i am faisal, i am pursuing MBA from GREATER NOIDA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(GNIT). I am looking for summer training in international business(I.B),in your reputed company. so kindly let me know schedule and requirements.
    Thanking You
    Your's faithfully
    faisal
    E-mail:mohd.faisal274@gmail.com
    Ph.No:9899775322

96. mohd says:

Hi,
    dear sir/mam
    i m faisal pursuing M.B.A from GREATER NOIDA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(GNIT),in international business(I.B).I want to do summer training in your organisation.so please let me know about schedule and some detail about it.
    Thanking you
    your's faithfully
    faisal
    E-mail:mohd.faisal274@gmail.com
    ph. no. 9899775322

97. mohit says:

sir,
    i m mohit chhari pursuing M.B.A. from greater noida institute of technology (Gnit). i want to do summer internship in international business (I.B) from your organisation. so kindly inform me if available.
    Thanking you

MOHIT CHHARI
    mob no 9953236271
    email:mohit.05.07@gmail.com

98. Banasree says:

dear sir
    i m BANASREE DAS,pursuing mba from TECHNO INDIA.my SIP specialization on core finanace.i want to get trained myself in your environment.my contact no-9836265652.and email add:banasreedas1987@gmail.com

99. Raina The Blogger says:

hello sir,
    i hv already gt my internship at iocl bt so far they hv nt given any project. can u please suggest me of a synopsis i can submit on what i may do there,my id is raina.shourya@gmail.com

100. praveen says:

Hello sir/Madam ,
    I am Praveen Kumar from Ghaziabad. I am pursuing my MBA from IMS.ENGINEERING COLLEGE, GHZ (Uttre Praadesh technical University). I want to do my summer internship in your organization. My intrest area is Finance with Marketing . Please do contact me for the further procedure on
    e-mail Id: inr.praveen@yahoo.com
    Mob. No:- 09015631513

101. mahesh singh says:

Hello sir/madam,
    I am Mahesh Kumar Singh , from Mathura ,a 1st year undergraduate student dept. of Chemical Engineering from IIT Roorkee. I want to know upto what extent it will be useful for a first year student to do summer internship. Also mention how a first year student can get summer internship in your organization.
    contact no. 09528538694
    email; mahesh.singh0221@gmail.com

102. THE SMILING ASSASSIN says:

Sir/madam,
    I am a third year mechanical engineering student. I am looking forward for a summer internship program or project in this esteemed company in the months of June or July. I have already applied and submitted my resume at the contact details provided in post. So far I have not received any reply. Therefore I will like to know about the tentative date of declaring the eligible candidates and the selection process.
    Contact no: 9830296527
    email_id: sourav604@gmail.com

103. Raunak says:

hello
    Im Ronak Gusain looking for summer internship in any reputed well organization there i utilized my skill, and mt efforts
    I m pusuing my Integrated BBA(Oil &Gas Marketing)+MBA(Oil &Gas Marketing) from University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun(U.K)
    my email id is – rgussain@gmail.com
    and mobile no. 09760209705
    PANKAJ KUMAR

104. saurav says:

I have a goal to work in the oil sector as i go on to finish my M.B.A & I think the experience I will gain by doing internship in your firm would be Very helpful in the near future.
    I am pursuing my M.B.A from International School of Business & Research,Bangalore

105. rachna says:

hello sir/ma'am,
    This is Rachna Shivale 2nd year electronics n telecommunication student,from MANIT BHOPALi want to do summer internship of from your reputed institution.May i get some help please.

106. Jai says:

dear sir/madam
    this is jay prakash 3rd yr engg. (BE)student from vits,satna(mp) of branch computer science engg.
    sir i looking for summer internship in any reputed well organization there i utilized my skill, and my efforts.I think the experience I will gain by doing internship in your firm would be Very helpful in the near future.
    so kindly let me know schedule and requirement.
    thanking you
    jay prakash
    cnos-09098483956,09993595704
    email-mail.jai22@gmail.com

107. deepak says:

Dear Sir,
    Me,Deepak Kumar
    I m pursuing mba in bit mesra extaision center jaipur.
    I wana Trainng in ur company … So give me confermation about this request…

Cont no 9462813050
    Mail.. kr.deepak87@gmail.com

108. TU$H@R says:

respected sir,
    myself tushar. i am a student of 3yr mechanical.
    i would like to pursue training in your institute.
    is there any chance sir???
    plz reply.
    regards
    TUSHAR DHOTE
    9021515764
    TUSH.OFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM

109. manoj says:

Sir,I am a EIE student.I have jst given my 4th sem exams…i want to do a summer training in your company…please suggest the needfull…

Manoj Singh,
    Netaji Subhash Engineering College

110. S A N says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Sankesh pursuing Mechanical V sem in BMSCE, Bangalore. My GPA is 9. Am interested to do an internship to gain skills & enhance my knowledge.
    Pls contact me on 9964385960 or
    sankesh_durgada@yahoo.com

regards

111. mohan sethi says:

resp.sir/mam
    i am a B.TECH mechanical engg. student want to pursue summer internship in a psu company.please suggest and guide me for this…………
    thanking you

112. Jaswant says:

hello sir

i m D.Jaswant Kumar and i m presently doing my 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Engg from NIT,Rourkela and i want to have a job experience for 1-2 months at your organisation as it is reputed and more importantly a PSU,
    Sir,
    please can you let me know what are qualification criterion for me..
    awaiting your reply..

Yours sincerely
    Jaswant
    kumarjaswant41@gmail.com

113. Siddhartha says:

sir i am 2nd year mechanical student from Delhi College of Engineering[DCE](now DTU) ….. i am in my 3rd sem….i would like to do summer or winter internships in IOCL….please enlighten me about the procedure and various projects related to my branch….please reply…thank you!
    Siddhartha
    DCE mech 2nd yr
    email id– sid221991@gmail.com
    phone– 9971920057

114. Anirmoy Debnath says:

I am a student of Chemical Engineering,2nd yr in National Institute Of Technology, Durgapur.I want to do a summer internship in IOCL at the end of 2nd yr.
    So can anyone please suggest how to approach the authority and what are the criteria for doing an internship in IOCL.

115. SWATI DUBEY says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is Swati Dubey persuing B.Tech in chemical engineering from Banasthali University,Jaipur. I would like to do my training in iocl,new delhi,for 3-4 months ,during the period of july to decamber.
    I shall be highly oblized to you.
    my id is -swatidubey2021@gmail.com
    ph no. 09351964915
    SWATI DUBEY

116. nishi kant says:

sir
    my self NISHI KANT persuing b.tech from UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM AND ENERGY STUDIES,DEHRADUN.I am willing to be a part of your copany if i got a chance to have internship over there.so can i have this golden opportunity from ur company, so that i can optimise my skill and learn something on ground reality.
    mob no.09557624895

117. sumit yadav says:

Dear sir / mem

i am 2nd year student of the department of chemical engineering at Indian institute of technology kharagpur ( IIT KGP ).
    i got summer internship in germany but now i am only 17 year old so i could not get passport due to which i have decided to do summer intern in your company if you want my curriculum vitae i can send you that also as per your response
    my email id is sumityadavaM@gmail.com

118. Ashutosh Kumar Jha says:

Sir/Madam
    Im a 3rd year student, pursuing B.E in Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering, from NSIT(formerly DIT),Delhi.

Following courses have been successfully completed by me:-
    1. Mechanics Of Solids
    2. Strength of Materials
    3. Theory of Machines
    4. Machine Design
    5. Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics
    6. Manufacturing Process:Casting,Welding,Foundry,Sheet Metal,Powder Metallurgy.
    7. Conventional and Unconventional Machining Processes.

Regards

ASHUTOSH KUMAR JHA
    9971301711

Regards,

119. Ashutosh Kumar Jha says:

Sir/Madam

Following courses have been successfully completed by me:-
    1. Mechanics Of Solids
    2. Strength of Materials
    3. Theory of Machines
    4. Machine Design
    5. Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics
    6. Manufacturing Process:Casting,Welding,Foundry,Sheet Metal,Powder Metallurgy.
    7. Conventional and Unconventional Machining Processes.

Looking for an internship during the months of June/July – 2011, in my rhetorical areas in any organization, preferably in Delhi/NCR.

Regards

ASHUTOSH KUMAR JHA
    9971301711

120. monika says:

sir i m b.tech 2nd year (chemical engg.) student. i m doing my b.tech from banasthli univers.. & i want to do my summer training from indian oil. plz tell me all process of applying for traning in indian oil.

thanks sir
    monika awasthi
    my email id is monarocks20@gmail.com

121. meissner says:

respected sir,
    i am doing my 2nd year chemical engineering from Manipal Institute of technology… i would be glad if i could get an internship in the summer course if 2nd yrs are given priority. pls do reply
    thanking you
    meissner

122. Abhijeet says:

sir/madam,
    I am pursuing my b-tech in mechanical engineering(2nd year) in kiit university.I want to do my summer internship at IOCL.Please tell me the qualifications needed to be selected for the internship.I’ll be completing my 2nd year by april,2011.

Abhijeet Kumar Sahu,
    email id-abhijeet.ks@live.in
    phone no. +919937915025

123. ABHINAV PRIYADARSHI says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I myself ‘ABHINAV PRIYADARSHI’ persuing Btech. in MECHANICAL ENGG. from “KIIT UNIVERSITY” wants to have a SUMMER INTERNSHIP in your company during JUNE,2011.Please notify the necessary eligibility criteria required for doing internship.I am eagarly interested in doing this.If you can provide the opportunity for the same,then it will really a dream come true for me.
    Regards
    Abhinav Priyadarshi
    Mobile No.+919583315009

124. Vinita Aharwar says:

Hello Sir….
    I am Vinita pursuing for MBA from Amravati University.I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period May-June2010. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly suggest me.
    Thank you.
    Vinita Aharwar

125. Vinita Aharwar says:

Hello Sir….
    Kindly suggest me.
    Thank you.
    Vinita Aharwar
    Email:vinni.aharwar@rediffmail.com

126. Ranjit A. Thakre says:

Respected sir/madam,

summer intenship for imonth is allowed in the company,i am doing MBA from mumbai ,if yes plz tell what procedure to follow

thanks &regards
    Ranjit A.Thakre

127. Norang Lal says:

Hello sir/mam,
    I am NORANG LAL and currently pursuing my PGPM from “ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES “, NEW DELHI .My graducation background is B.Tech from Rajasthan Technical University. I am interested in doing summer internship from IOCL, during the period of april-july2010, under your guidance and support. So kindly let me know about the training schedule and the requirements.
    thanking you.
    contact no. 09873849734
    email id- nlsarswa87@gmail.com

128. sandeep panda says:

hello sir,
    i would like to enroll for a summer internship in your esteemed corporation
    i am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
    from
    government college of engineering and technology,kalahandi,odisha
    i would be deeply obliged to hear back
    my e-mail id:dream4sandeep@yahoo.in
    my contact number :09437904060

129. shivam singh says:

hi sir

i am shivam singh b.tech chemical engeenering 2nd year student from IIT Roorkee,India.I want to do my intern under your guidance this summer.my SGPA is 7.56 for 1st year.i wish you will b happy to guide me and it will b my pleasure!!
    thank you sir..

130. akhil g says:

Respected sir,
    I am akhil gopalakrishnan doing my mechanical wit specialisation in energy engineering
    in vit university vellore.I would like to do internship program in your company. i have a gpa of 8.3 in my first year. At present am doing 4th semester. i would like to do internship during this summer(2011may-june).So far I have done the following courses :-
    1)ENGLISH FOR ENGINEERS 1&2
    2)COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
    3)MATERIAL SCIENCE
    4)MATERIAL INTRUMENTATION TECHNIQUES
    5)WORKSHOP PRACTICE
    6)MATHS 1&2
    7)ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY
    8)ENGINEERING GRAPHICS 1&2
    I have great passion for petroleum field.It will be a great honour for me if i get a chance to work in your organisation. So plese inform in the under mentioned mail if i am eligible for the internship program
    yours faithfully
    akhil
    akhsrules@gmail.com
    08754182381

131. POOJA GOYAL says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I am pooja goyal, a 3rd year student of the Department of Chemical Engineering at the MNIT,Jaipur. I am looking for a challenging opportunity for summer internship for the period of May- June 2011 & i am very keen to pursur it at your company so i can imbibe my skills.
    I need your positive response
    Yours sincerely,
    POOJA GOYAL
    MNIT,JAIPUR
    9887647340
    mnit.pooja@gmail.com

132. krishan kumar karn says:

i krishan kumar karn pursuing my B.E.(manufacturing process and automation) from netaji subhas institute of technology want to do my summer training from junr 5 to august 5 in your esteemed organisation.

133. ANKITA JAIN says:

Respected sir,

I am a final year student of chemical engineering in RAIPUR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY RAIPUR CHHATTISGARH.I want to do summer internship in your popular organisation 2011.

I want to request to you kindly allow me.

Thanks and regards
    ANKITA JAIN

134. Nitin Aggarwal says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am a second year undergraduate student at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,India, pursuing my B.Tech. Degree in Chemical Engineering.
    I came to know about the internship programs offered by you and my area of interest matches with yours.
    As a student of Chemical Engineering, I wish to enhance my knowledge in these fields under your viable guidance during coming summer when I
    will be completing my second year.
    Hence,I would like to present my canditature for forthcoming summer internship programs offered by your esteemed organisation.
    Thank you for your consideration and hope to hear from you.

135. akshay wahi says:

i am in 1st year of mechanical engineering…how can i apply for internship in various car manufacturing companies.

136. navya says:

Dear sir/madam,

I am navya pursuing my integrated B.tech( Applied Petroleum Engineering)+MBA(Upatream Asset Management) 3rd year from university of petroleum and energy studies, dehradoon. As i am from petroleum background i am intrested to do summer internship for 1-2 months in a good reputed company of oil and gas sector. Seeking for your oppurtunity.

Thanking you:
    Sai Navya
    Email id.:puttagunta.navya@gmail.com

137. Rahul Kumar says:

R/s,
    i’m rahul kumar looking for summer internship in any well reputated company, i’m a student of B.Tech.2nd year (4th sem) Mechanical Engg. in ‘PUNJABI UNIVERSITY’. I want to do project in your firm relatated to Mechanical Engg., please give me reply about it.
    EMAIL ID :-rsmgreat3@gmail.com
    MOBILE NO. :+917696175027

138. Prasoon Awasthi says:

Hello,
    I am a student of B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering second year. I am looking for the summer internship in any oil and gas sector area. Please help me for this. Please reply me soon.
    Thank you.
    email id : prasoon.nit@gmail.com

139. shibani soren says:

i would like to do an internship from IOCL. i am pursuing BTech(chemical engg II yr) from NIT allahabad.. i would like to know the procedure.

140. pawan ahuja says:

Hello sir/mam,

i am pawan ahuja pursuing btech biotechnology from ambala college of engg and applied reserch. i want to do summer intership traning from IOCL but i dont have any information regarding that.So in that regard I need your guidance and help.So please let me know about training schedule and some details about projects or internship opportunities.

141. VIVEK KUMAR VIMAL says:

Respected Sir,
    I am vivek vimal, doing B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering (3rd year ) at the Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology Chennai. I would like to do summer internship programme at the end of my third year, in one of the highly reputed companies working in my area of study. I would like to receive further correspondence from you regarding this . My mail Id is sanidhya98@gmail.com
    and my contact number is 9092565803

142. Anirban Kar says:

i am a mba student from pailan college of management & technology, kolkata. i want to do summer internship in finance for 2 months i.e (jine-july)2011. so i will be obliged if u give me a chance of joing your company. my email id- anirbankar1988@gmail.com. plz reply

143. Mukesh kumar says:

Dera sir,
    my name is mukesh kumar . i am a student of 6th semester of mechanical engineering fro MCSCET lucknow. i want to learn something new and exiting knowlege from company in my summer training due to which i am requesting to you & your company to permit me for training .

thankyou.

name > mukesh kumar
    mechanical engineering ,
    MCSCET (LKO).

144. sanjeet chanchal says:

sir / mam,
    i am sanjeet chanchal 2nd year chemical engineering. i am doing my B.E degree
    from hindustan institute of technology & science,chennai. i want to do summer internship in your companies in between may-june months in any location . so, please tell me schudles & detail about it.
    regards,
    sanjeet chanchal
    ph.no.-09025654290

145. yogesh raghav says:

dear, sir/mem
    i am a student of chemical engg. (1st year) , i am intrested in your company. can i do summer training in your company …. please
    E-mail id—- yogi2015@gmail.com

146. jigar says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am going to end up with my 1st year,Chemical Engineering pursuing my
    B.tech from IT-BHU(soon to be declared as IIT Varanasi).I want to do training from IOCL.Kindly guide me with the relevant information and qualification conditions(if any).

Yours sincerely,
    Jigar Parekh

147. sonu kumar says:

Dear Sir,Madam
    I am pursuing the two year full time Business Management course with specialization in Marketing at Xavier Institute Of Social Service (XISS), Ranchi, I need to do a summer project in an organisation of repute as an integral part of the course curriculum.

I wish to introduce myself as Sonukumar pursuing a two year full time Post Graduate Diploma In Management with specialization in Marketing as major and Finance as minor .
    Mobil no.09199560321
    email id is- sonukumar.xiss@gmail.com
    sonu kumar

148. brijesh kumar rana says:

sir ,
    i m 2nd year(chemical) student of dr. k .n modi i e t, modinagar . i want to summer training of 1 month in may-jnne. plz reply .
    thanks!

149. Chandra Raj says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student of 2nd year,Chemical Engineering pursuing my B.tech from I.I.T.,KANPUR.I want to do training from IOCL.Kindly guide me with the relevant information and qualification conditions(if any).

Yours sincerely,
    Chandra Raj
    email id: chandram21@gmail.com
    +919559754362

150. mohit says:

dear sir,
    I am student of B.Tech electronic and instrumentation 3rd year and i want to do summer training in IOCL company. please provide me all the details.

151. preetam says:

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I am a student of 2nd year,Chemical Engineering from Jaypee University.I want to do training from IOCL in the month of June/July 2010. I belong to Delhi .Kindly guide me with the relevant information and qualification conditions(if any).
    please reply me

Yours sincerely,
    Preetam swami
    jaypee university
    id- preetamloveschemical@gmail.com

152. naveen kumar says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am NAVEEN KUMAR doing my 2nd year chemical engineering from ANDHRA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,VISAKHAPATNAM, ANDHRA PRADESH. I want to do internship under your supervision. Please say whether ia m eligible for the internship.
    Regards,

NAVEEN KUMAR
    neelinaveen96@gmail.com

153. swati mahajan says:

i m doing MBa from mumbai university
    i need intership for 2 month in ur company
    in field of Hr
    pls email me:swati_sonalpriya@yahoo.com

154. Sheikh Hasan says:

Respected Sir/mam
    My name is Sheikh Hasan.I had complete my graduation (BBA) from RTM University and, Now I am pursuing pgdm (marketing) from FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, PUNE. I want to do my summer internship in your reputed company.
    Kindly grant my request and please give me a chance to get the knowledge about the Corporate World.
    I will be very grateful to you.

155. Rahman says:

sir/madam,
    I SK.Rahman per suing my b-tech degree at vignan university presently doing 3rd year in mechanical department.interested to do internship at any reputed oil company so please help me in getting a internship and i am ready to do my internship at any place in India
    so please help me.

156. gajraj singh says:

sir i want to do summer trainning in your orgination..
    if i capable so please give me a chance.
    i am purshuing B.Tech in chemical technology-plastics technology
    from cipet lucknow…

157. Sir,
    I am KUMAR AMAN RAJ doing B.E. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING[MANUFACTURING] from ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY.
    I want to get vocational training after completing my 4th semester in year break .I prefer to take training in Indian Oil Corporation Barauni Refinery in Bihar.
    So,I request to you please give me information about this.
    Thankyou

158. Shanki says:

sir,i want to do summer training from indian oil,if i capable please give me a chance.
    i am pursuing B.tech in mechanical engneering from ymca ust faridabad….

159. himani says:

i am a mba student from semcom college, vvn. i want to do summer internship in finance for 2 months i.e (june-july)2013. so i will be obliged if u give me a chance of joing your company. … plz suggest me needfull

160. keshav kumar singh says:

sir, i am persuing MBA from NDIM college okhla, delhi
    sir, i want to do my two month internship from your company in delhi only. pls sir kindly give me positive responce, thank you

161. mohd.umair khan says:

sir, i am persuing MBA from T.I.T college bhopal,(m.p)
    sir, i want to do my two month internship from your company in bhopal only. pls sir kindly give me positive responce, thank you

162. Hellow sir this is poonam i am pursuring MBA in sgi at samalkha i want to intership in finance and marketing.

163. Shivaramakrishna says:

Sir i am B.Tech Chemical Eng 3rd year student .I very intersted do my Summer internship. so plse infrom me is there any opportunity my mail id is “srkiiitb@gmail.com”
    ph:9603618564

164. swaraj kumar says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I SWARAJ KUMAR student of petroleum engineering(2nd year) at D.I.T university would like to do the internship in Indian oil to utilize my inherent technical and ethical skills in most efficient manner so as to take up challenging projects in petroleum industry and prove to be an asset to the organization.
    I hope you will look in to the matter and give me an opportunity to gain knowledge an experience,i will be very thankful to you.

165. sandhya tripathi says:

Sandhya tripathi
    Sir,
    I am sandhya tripathi.l am student of b.tech 3rd year (chemical)
    From banasthali vidhyapith ,Rajasthan. I want to do
    Internship in your company.
    So , please give me information about internship.
    And how to apply.
    Thank you sir.

166. saravana says:

sir
    iam 3rd year B.teh.civil periyar manniammi university, thanjavour . I want to do inetrnship in your company. So please give me information about internship. and how to apply .
    thank you sir.

167. Mouniika says:

Sir,
    i m a B.TECH 3rd year student in computer science and i want to do summer internship in your organization. So kindly provide me with relevant details and i want to know what is the cover letter exactly.
    with regards

168. J.shejalReddy says:

Sir,
    I am ShejalReddy pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in CSE.I want to do internship in your organization.So please provide me some information about summer internship.

169. manoj chavan says:

Sir,
    I am manoj chavan pursuing B.E. 3rd year in mechanical.I want to do internship in your organization.So please provide me some information about summer internship.

170. pallabi hazarika says:

sir,
    i am pallabi hazarika pursing B.Com (honors) 4th semester from Amity University, noida.
    I want to do summer internship in HR or Marketing or Finance department, for 2 months i.e. from the 2nd week of may to 1st or 2nd week of july.
    i would be really grateful to you if you appoint me as your company’s intern. please send me information regarding this.
    thank you.

171. pankita saikia says:

Sir,
    I am pursuing MBA(Marketing) 2nd semester from Sinhgad institutes, Pune University. I would like to complete my summer internship programme from your company in the marketing department; location- Guwahati; for 2 months starting from 2nd week of June.
    It would be really kind of you if you appoint me as an intern in your company. I request you to kindly send me the details regarding this.
    Thanking you

Regards
    Pankita Saikia

172. ASWIN ROY V says:

Respected Sir/madam,
    I, Aswin Roy V, have just completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering at Government Engineering College, Barton Hill, Trivandrum, Kerala, India under the University Of Kerala. I am planning to do my Masters in Petroleum Engineering in Australia by 2015.

So before joining the course i would like to do an internship in a company in Oil and Gas field. IndianOil is well flourished in the field and i would be able to imbibe a lot of knowledge if i am given an opportunity to do an internship in your company. My present CGPA is 8.27 (out of 10.0) with no backlog history and i am awaiting my final semester results.
    Thankyou