Vault.com: Indian Summer: 2008 Summer Internship Survey India

Vault is conducting a Summer Internship Survey. They want to know about your Summer Internship experience! You can take the survey at:

No Responses to “Vault.com: Indian Summer: 2008 Summer Internship Survey India”

1. nishant says:

dear sir/madam,
    Myself,Nishant Soni,doing B.Tech from MAINT,Bhopal in Civil Engineering First year, would like to find summer internship at the end of my end terms exam in may to have some expirience in industry.
    kindly make me know if i could get internship in a reputed company of india.

2. muniji kumar says:

dear sir / madam
    my name is muniji kumar. i am persuing MBA from ACCMAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT,GREATER NOIDA,U.P.
    sir i want to do summer internship in marketing field(supply chain management) in the beginning of may month.so sir its a humble request to you sir, that if their is any vacancy please give me an opportuity to work under yor guidance.

3. vidhi says:

respected sir/mam
    i m vidhi dwivedi pursuing pgdm(2 sem)with finance specialisation from institute of international business & research, pune.would like to get internship in reputed company in my 3rd semester.
    kindly make me aware about the companies who offer internship in india.
    thanks

4. shailender says:

hello sir/madam
    i m shailender kumar pursuing mba from simmc college pune. i want to do my summer intership in finance so plz let me guide in which comapines i can apply for my intership.

5. DEBADYUTI says:

dear sir / madam
    my name is debadyuti sarkar.i am persuing MBA from NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY, SILIGURI.

sir,
    i want to do summer internship in finance field in the beginning of may month .so sir its a humble request to you sir, that if their is any vacancy please give me an opportuity to work under yor guidance.
    EMAIL-debs_dabbu@yahoo.co.in
    mobile no- 9832502256

6. gayatri says:

Sir,
    I am doing my second year B.Tech in Eng. Physics from IIT. Please suggest a suitable summer internship in the months of May-June-July 2010.

7. gayatri says:

Sir,
    I am a II year B.Tech(Eng. Physics) student at IIT. Please suggest a suitable internship project in the months of mid-May, June and July 2010.

8. pijush says:

sir,
    I am a 1st year pgpm student my back ground of B.A.my summer traning start 26th march.specilization marketing so plese suggest me which company are sutable in my summer traning project.

9. neha says:

sir,
    I m pursuing my MBA from NIT Kurukshetra. I want to do my summer intership in Information technology so plz let me guide in which comapines i can apply for my intership.

10. Sumita says:

Sir,
    I am a Ist Year PGDM+MBA student of Amity Global Buiseness School,Noida,my summer internship strat from Ist june To 31St july and my specialization is finance so kindly suggest me some good commpanies specially from banking and finance sector in Delhi and Kolkata.
    E-mail sumitadatta2009@gmail.com

11. amit says:

dear sir/madam, i amit baghel, doing BE mechanical from MIT MANIPAL, karnatka ,4th sem.. would like to do summer training this coming session..kindly tell me the option for the same..thanks.

12. Bajinder singh says:

Dear sir/madam,
    This is bajinder singh and i m doing PGDM from Jagan Institute Of management Studies,Rohini,New delhi and i am in first year.I decide to take marketing as major and IT/HR as minor.So i want to do any live project either in marketing or IT/HR.

kindly let me know if any company is giving live project anywhere in NCR.
    Thanking you.