Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design using FPGA from Sandeepani School of VLSI Design a division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly CG-Coreel). Bangalore.

The program is designed to effectively bridge the wide gap between the VLSI curricula of universities and industry’s needs. The course is comprehensive and rigorous, enabling the student to quickly ramp up to the level of real-world project readiness thus enhancing his/ her career prospects in the industry.

This Advanced VLSI/FPGA Training grooms fresh engineering graduates (BE/BS/MS/ME/Mtechs.) with industry exposure and knowledge.

Note: Mail us back for detailed course out line.

Duration: 10 weeks including 2 weeks of industry standard project

For details contact:

Sandeepani – School of VLSI Design
(A division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.)
# 21, 7th Main, 1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034, INDIA
Ph: 91-80-41970400 Ext: 520,
e-mail: training@sandeepani-vlsi.com
visit us at www.sandeepani-vlsi.com

10 Responses to “Sandeepani – School of VLSI Design offers 10 Week Training + Internship Project in VLSI/FPGA”

1. K.RAMYA PRASANTHI says:

Sir, need an internship oppurtunity so if any vacancy please inform

2. S VIJAY KUMAR says:

sir , i am doing M.tech in VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN about to complete my M.tech 1st year
    I need Internship to complete my project …. is there any opportunity

3. A POOJA VAISHNAVI says:

Sir, me studying M.tech in VSD I need an internship oppurtunity so if any vacancy please inform

4. S VIJAY KUMAR says:

Sir, I need internship if possible inform me

5. M.PADMAJA says:

sir,i have completed M.tech in VLSI DESIGN would u provide internship program to complete my project if there please mail me

6. k.sai sravanthi says:

sir,me studying MTech in vlsi
    if there is any internship available on vlsi please inform me

7. D.L.Charan Teja says:

sir , i am doing Msc(tech) VLSI about to complete my Msc(tech) 2nd year
    I need Internship with project …. is there any opportunity please send me mail

8. harshmane says:

i m goin 2 Sandeepani – School of VLSI Design on diz 23 feb is dere ny 1….

9. dear sir,
    I am pursuing mtech in vlsi domain. I am in search of internship in the same domain. plz inform me if any internship is available.

10. kalyan says:

Respected sir,
    i’am looking for an intenship in vlsi domain.i’am currently studying in 3rd year e&c engineering.if there any intenship available in vlsi please inform me.