Internship Programs @ Microsoft Research

Intern applicants with strong academic achievement in a Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or similar technical curricula are preferred.

While a large majority of Microsoft Research interns are currently pursuing a Ph.D. degree, Microsoft Research does occasionally have positions available for undergraduate and Master students. However, if you are an Undergraduate or Master student, you will find a much greater variety of product development positions on the product teams.

Internships in India

To apply for an internship with Microsoft Research in North America, Europe, or India, complete the Internship Application. We will keep new applications on file for one year from the date of application.

See you at Microsoft!

Read the latest post for Microsoft research at following URL

1. gudiya

on January 9, 2009 at 3:10 pm - Reply

Dear sir
    This is Rashmirathi,2nd yr,CSE,Kallinga university,Bhubaneswar.
    I want to do an internship during this summer(may-june) with you.
    Can you tell me the required criteria.

Thanking you.
    Rashmirathi
    CSE
    KIIT University,BBSR.

2. ashu

on January 27, 2009 at 7:54 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB), from IIBR, Pune.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in
    Mob No.- 09730986994

3. Anubhav

on January 29, 2009 at 6:01 pm - Reply

Sir
    This is Anubhav, BCA(2nd year), GGSIP University, Delhi
    Can u please tell me the required eligibility.
    I would like to seek training in may-june this year.

thanking you
    Anubhav
    e-mail:spidiontrack@gmail.com

4. Akash

on February 11, 2009 at 2:43 pm - Reply

Sir
    I am Akash Jajoo from NIT Durgapur.
    I am 3rd year student in IT stream.
    I want to seek training in may-june this year.
    Can you send me details?

Thanking You
    Akash Jajoo
    akashhjajoo@gmail.com

5. Vineet

on February 14, 2009 at 7:57 am - Reply

Hello,
    I am pursuing my masters in electrical engineering(telecom majors) at Drexel university,philadelphia. Please let me know if I am elligible for internship ’09 in your company.
    Vineet

6. Vineet

on February 14, 2009 at 7:59 am - Reply

Hello,
    I am pursuing my masters in electrical engineering(telecom majors) from Drexel university,Philadelhia. Please advice if I am elligible for internship ’09 for this profile.
    Vineet

7. neha

on February 14, 2009 at 6:47 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam ,
    I am MBA(IT -networking)1st year student.
    Iam interested in doing internship from
    May to July in your organization.
    Plz ..forward me the necessary details

8. puuu

on February 19, 2009 at 2:50 pm - Reply

R/S,
    I am Shradha.I have completed my diploma
    in Computer tech. and now I'm 3rd yr Computer Science & Engineering student.I would like to do my summer internship during the period June 2009.

email id: shradha_rajmane@hotmail.com

9. puuu

on February 19, 2009 at 3:03 pm - Reply

R/S,
    I am Shradha.I have completed my diploma

email id: shradha_rajmane@hotmail.com

10. amish

on February 21, 2009 at 11:57 am - Reply

Respected Sir or Madam,

I, Amish Faridally Patel,am a student of the I.T. Dept. in 2nd year B.Tech at the National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal, India.
    I would like to know if it is possible for me to apply for an internship in the month of May-July 2009 at your reputed organization in order to increase my technical knowledge.

I am eager and willing to perform, and I will do justice to my work because of my ability to learn at a rapid pace and implement solutions quickly and effectively.

Kindly let me know, if such a position is possible.

Thanking you,
    Amish Patel,
    2nd year B.Tech,
    Information Technology,
    NITK SURATHKAL,
    Karnataka.
    Contact: (+91)9916809674
    Email: amishp14@gmail.com

11. godofwar

on February 23, 2009 at 5:59 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a student of Computer Science and Engineering Department of Thapar University,Patiala. I’m in my 3rd year/6th semester. I would like to apply for the internship at your company in the months of May,’09 to July,’09.

Please forward me all the necessary details at the earliest.
    Thanking you,
    Amritpal Singh,
    BE 3rd year,
    Thapar University,
    Patiala,
    Punjab.
    Mobile: (+91)9855614472
    Email: amrit.godofwar@gmail.com

12. jayesh

on March 3, 2009 at 2:22 pm - Reply

sir i am jayesh Btech 2nd yr from GIFT bbsr and want to do internship program with you can u plz send me neccesary details

13. parth

on March 12, 2009 at 3:20 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    I am Parth Dedhia a student of electronics engineering from D.J. Sanghvi College Of Engineering Mumbai ( 2nd year).I would like to know if I am eligible for an internship at your reputed institute during the period june-july 2009.
    Kindly please forward me the necessary details
    e-mail id : parth.dedhia@gmail.com

14. Chinmayee Das

on November 15, 2009 at 9:54 am - Reply

Hello sir
    i am chinmayee das 2nd year B-Tech student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering of NIT,Rourkela.
    I want to do the summer Internship at your Institute .Whether i m eligible or not.
    email id :chinmayeedas24@gmail.com

15. RAHUL

on December 19, 2009 at 6:36 pm - Reply

hello sir i m rahul anand 3rd year chemical engineering student of NIT jalandhar.Sir could you please guide me the criteria for internship programmes abroad which are more or less funded.i am interested for that during the coming summer session.
    kindly send me the relevent details.
    email id:anandrahul.89@gmail.com

16. CollegesScholarshipsLoans&InternationalStudents

on December 30, 2009 at 6:49 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am currently 3rd Year (Instrumentation Major) Electronics Engineering Student having already graduated from a diploma in Information Technology looking for available opportunities in India and elsewhere in 2010.
    Please do advise.
    savioputtananickal@gmail.com

17. Sanket Ingale

on December 19, 2010 at 7:17 pm - Reply

Respected Sir or Madam,

I, SANKET D. INGALE , a student of the Computer Science Engineering Dept. in 2nd year B.Tech at the National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal, India.
    I would like to know if it is possible for me to apply for an internship in the month of May-July 2011 at your reputed organization in order to increase my technical knowledge.

Kindly let me know, if such a position is possible.

Thanking you,
    SANKET INGALE ,
    2nd year B.Tech,
    Computer Science Engineering ,
    NITK SURATHKAL,
    Karnataka.
    Contact: (+91)9535616505
    (+91)9850642369
    Email: sanket19ingale@gmail.com

18. Abhishek Patro

on January 22, 2011 at 7:15 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    My Name is Abhishek , i am 2nd year Student of NSIT (B.E. IT),and would like to have an opportunity to do a Summer Internship so i request you to guide me, what all the documents required pls send me as mail to “agbpatro@gmail.com”.
    I can also send a resume as per the request.
    Regards
    Abhishek Patro

19. Aaditya

on February 13, 2011 at 9:22 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam ,

I am aaditya chauhan 2nd year student, electronics and communication
    engineering ,NSIT DELHI.I would like to have a summer internship,in your organisationion.
    Plz .. guide me through the necessary procedure………… by mailing me @ my email address “aaditya@nsitonline.in”
    thanking you,
    aaditya chauhan

20. SHILPI SINGHAL

on February 20, 2011 at 9:31 am - Reply

I am shilpi singhal 2nd year student, computer science
    engineering .I would like to have a summer internship,in your organisationion.Can u plz send me neccesary details @ my email-id.
    Email-id : shilpi0101@gmail.com

21. kamaraju

on April 3, 2011 at 8:16 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam,
    I am student of Andhra University persuing my 3rd year engineering i’m interested for an internship in ur company in a span of may to july can u help me out for this.please pass the related information.Awaiting for ur reply.
    Thanking you,
    my mail id: kamaraju10@gmail.com

22. Suyank Saraswat

on October 28, 2016 at 6:45 am - Reply

Sir,
    I am the student of VIT University, Electronics and Communication branch. Actually, I want to apply for internship at microsoft, google like companies. So, can you guide me how to apply for them and what are the necessary needs for being a good intern.