Archetype Group is a Top 100 World Architectural Firms and Top 10 over Australasia Region. Archetype Group is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy whose core services portfolio includes: Architecture; Urban and Master Planning; Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering; and Project and Construction Management services. After quickly growing as the key foreign construction consultancy in Vietnam, where it is headquartered, Archetype Group is now operating in France, in Asia, with offices in Cambodia, India, Thailand, and in the Middle-East via a recently opened Dubai-based office. As of today, Archetype Group counts over 330 internationally and locally qualified architects, engineers, planners and project managers.
We currently have an internship opening for a communication position to support the Marketing & Communication team’s work. We are seeking a pro-active, hardworking, responsible personality, with high profile communication skills, able to work independently as well as be a team player to meet deadlines and targets. You will be an integral part of our marketing strategy, whilst playing a central role in supporting the Marketing & Communication Director in day-to-day activities. We offer an international, stimulating and dynamic working environment with colleagues from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds. This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally fast-growing company, operating in booming Asian countries such as Vietnam and India.
Key Responsibilities and duties
* Writing marketing literature
* Supporting the execution of marketing communications activities
* Drafting and editing articles, press releases, feature stories and information materials
* Support the production of promotion and communication materials (video, website, presentations)
* Support the production of printed materials and publications.
* Media monitoring
* Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal skills)
* Proven competence with Microsoft Office pack
* A positive `can-do’ attitude and the ability to work independently and efficiently
* Efficient at research, synthesis and writing
* Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
* English native speaker or bilingual
* Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
* Relevant work experience in communications or marketing management.
Please send CV, covering letters (clearly stating your availability and goals for the internship), and at least two pieces of your writing work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add Summer Intern into the subject heading. To find out more about our website here.