Internship Opportunity – Architecture

Archetype Group is a Top 100 World Architectural Firms and Top 10 over Australasia Region. Archetype Group is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy whose core services portfolio includes: Architecture; Urban and Master Planning; Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering; and Project and Construction Management services. After quickly growing as the key foreign construction consultancy in Vietnam, where it is headquartered, Archetype Group is now operating in France, in Asia, with offices in Cambodia, India, Thailand, and in the Middle-East via a recently opened Dubai-based office. As of today, Archetype Group counts over 330 internationally and locally qualified architects, engineers, planners and project managers.

Mission Summary

We currently have an internship opening for a communication position to support the Marketing & Communication team’s work. We are seeking a pro-active, hardworking, responsible personality, with high profile communication skills, able to work independently as well as be a team player to meet deadlines and targets. You will be an integral part of our marketing strategy, whilst playing a central role in supporting the Marketing & Communication Director in day-to-day activities. We offer an international, stimulating and dynamic working environment with colleagues from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds. This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally fast-growing company, operating in booming Asian countries such as Vietnam and India.

Key Responsibilities and duties

* Writing marketing literature
* Supporting the execution of marketing communications activities
* Drafting and editing articles, press releases, feature stories and information materials
* Support the production of promotion and communication materials (video, website, presentations)
* Support the production of printed materials and publications.
* Media monitoring

Requirements

* Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal skills)
* Proven competence with Microsoft Office pack
* A positive `can-do’ attitude and the ability to work independently and efficiently
* Efficient at research, synthesis and writing
* Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
* English native speaker or bilingual
* Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
* Relevant work experience in communications or marketing management.

Please send CV, covering letters (clearly stating your availability and goals for the internship), and at least two pieces of your writing work to marketing@archetype-group.com. Please add Summer Intern into the subject heading. To find out more about our website here.

25 Responses to “Internship Opportunity – Architecture”

1. methakon says:

I am an MCA fresher want to apply for this opportunity…
    can any one tell me that how to go for it

2. Web Master says:

Methakon

First of all the above opportunity is for Architecture and I am not sure (being an MCA) you will be looking for that. Even if you want to apply the contact email id is provided in the post.

However I feel you need to apply for right opening – so search for MCA internships (using search or through category links) and chose those for whom you want to apply.

Admin

3. niitisha says:

i’m a student of architecture and i’m about to finish my 2nd year….so please let me know how can i opt for it for my summer internship

4. niitisha says:

im a STUDENT OF ARCHITECTURE..about to finish my 2nd year ..so i want to about it for my summer internship

5. niitisha says:

im a student of architecture and im about to finish my 2nd year….so can u help me out in knowing how cn i opt fpr it for my summer internship

6. niitisha says:

im a student of architecture and im about ot finish my 2nd year…so can u please tellme how to apply for it for my sumer internship

7. Ajoy says:

pls advice me as to how i can apply for an internship into an architecture firm in dubai?..im a 3rd year b.arch. student.i will need to apply for an internship in august for 5 months.

8. Tufan says:

I’m a student of Architecture of 2nd year,and my 4th semester will end in the last week of april,so could u plz help me telling me how and where can i join for my internship?

9. swapna y u says:

i am a third year architecture student searching for internship in these holidays before forth year.. please send me some details to swapanthefriend@gmail.com .. i have expirrence working on autocad ,google skchup, and few other softwares.. and i am ready to work my heart out.
    Thankyou

10. sagiraju says:

sir.. i would like to know.. whether there is any opportunity to get internshipin this summer.. by that tym i would be completing my 3 rd year…..

11. akshar mendhe says:

i’m a student of architecture and i’m about to finish my 3nd year….suggest some ar. firms in delhi with e mail address for the internship as soon as possible…..

12. Farzana Ansari says:

Respected sir/madam
    i would like to know about summer internships in bangalore.please send me the relevant information on farzu21@gmail.com.

13. sugandha says:

Im a 2nd year student of B.Tech (Urban Planning). Im looking for summer internship between 23 may 2011 to 2 july 2011, in Mumbai , Delhi or Banglore……..
    Need Help……

14. veerta singh says:

m a second yr architecture student about to finish ma 2nd yr i need to do a summer internship for 2 mnths starting june till july end in delhi &ncr region.please suggest me architects in the specified region.will be highly obliged 4 this help.
    regards
    veerta

15. amol says:

im a student of third year b arch…nd wana do a trainee job in these summer vacations…i know softwares like autocad and sketch up…..really looking forward to work hard a learn practical and field work….just need an opportunity to prove …

16. Rizwan Mazumder says:

I have appeared for 4th year B Arch exam and want to join a reputed Indian firm for internship. Please advise.

17. mitali juneja says:

i am a school student and wanted to know if there are any architecture/design internship programs available in Delhi and the list of firms that have this potion. thank you!

18. rameja says:

hi. am a student of architecture, i need your website address to send my resume, so kindly please send me your website address. am from tamil nadu, studying in m.a.m.school of architecture.

19. anahita says:

hello I am a year 3 student of architecture, and i am looking for a part-time internship along with my on-going education. I know sketchup, autocad, photoshop and ms office well and I am also good in writing architectural research papers.
    Please tell me if there could be any good opportunities.

20. Sanjna Nair says:

respected sir\madam,

I am a third year student of bachelor of architecture and am looking for internship opportunities in delhi ncr during the summer vacations in june and july. I have the experience of working in autocad and revit. Please do let me know my options.

thankyou

21. koushal kishor says:

i am a student of architecture, i am about to finish 3rd year..i am searching for internship in delhi or mumbai firms..i have good commond on sketch up pro 3d, auto cad, and photoshop learning revit

22. Ayushi Dang says:

hi sir…i hv just completed my 3rd yr..n searching for internship in noida or delhi this summer…i know autocad n photoshop..plz tell me if u find any opportunity for me..thank you.

23. Gargi ray says:

I am an 3rd year, B.Arch student from New Delhi. i am competent with software like Autocad, Adobe Photoshop and auto-desk revit. i am very much enthusiastic about theory based design and philosophical concept evolution. i am looking for a summer internship (paid) in Delhi.
    i am very much interested in the above internship.
    Thanking you,
    Gargi

24. akhil says:

Hello I am akhil from nagpur I want to do intern in delhi so how to get internship? ??

25. ritesh says:

respected sir/madam…..
    i m a 4th year student of b.Arch ….searching for internship in delhi, bhubneshwar, banglore or ahemdabad……l know softwares like autocad, sketchup pro, photoshop, PowerPoint presentation……please advice…..