Register your interest for 2009 Graduate and Internship Opportunities

The Macquarie Group is a diversified international provider of specialist investment, advisory and financial services, with over 10,300 employees in 25 countries across the Europe, Asia, the Middle East, the Americas, Africa and Australia. The Macquarie Group listed on the Australian Stock Exchange in 1996 and has reported successive years of record growth and profits for the past 15 years.

Key to Macquarie’s success is a unique management style that provides individual businesses with a balance between operating freedoms, controls on risk limits and observance of professional standards. This philosophy encourages a sense of ownership and entrepreneurial endeavour among our people, and has produced a stream of major financial innovations throughout Macquarie’s history.

Macquarie Capital is a rapidly expanding global division that offers graduatesand Interns a dynamic working environment and exposure to multi-million dollar cross boarder transactions. Macquarie’s entrepreneurial and focussed approach has enabled it to become a world leader in specialist businesses across the globe. We were amongst the first to recognise the potential of infrastructure as an asset class and are now a world leader in infrastructure development, advisory and management. We also have highly successful merger & acquisitions, equity capital markets and project finance teams around the globe.

Applications for 2009 Graduate & Internship positions will open late 2008. Prior to that, please feel free to complete our online application form as an expression of your interest. We will keep you updated throughout the year as to opportunities that may arise prior to the formal programs. Opportunties will be available in Frankfurt, Paris and London.

Read more details

No Responses to “Register your interest for 2009 Graduate and Internship Opportunities”

1. Mosazai says:

Hello, This is Jalaluddin Mosazai Student of BBA G.G.S.I.P University. I am looking to get the apportunity for internship in delhi for 8 weeks from 1st jun, So if any one can help me plz contact me.
    e mail :
    mobile: +91-9971634493

2. Raj says:

Rajpuspak Kumar
    Rajagiri School of Management
    Rajagiri Valley, Kochi, Kerala.

Dear Sir,
    As you have indicated you invite MBAs for internship. I am doing MBA from one of the reputed Business -school in south India RAJAGIRI SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT.
    I want to complete my summer training which will go from April to May in your organization. I do believe that with my skills and knowledge I will of great value for this great organization. As I have the theoretical knowledge of the subject so it would be easy for me to gain practical exposure.
    Looking forward for your reply
    Rajpuspak Kumar

3. ashu says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB), from IIBR, Pune.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID-
    Mob No.- 09730986994

4. sumanta says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(marketing and finance dual) from ACCMAN INSTUTE OF MANAGEMENT, GREATER NOIDA, INDIA
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID-
    Mob No.- 09015321201 / 09953167781

5. tanu says:

I ‘TANU ARORA’ MBA (HR) student from JAGAN INSTITUTE of MANAGEMENT STUDIES,SECTOR-5,ROHINI,DELHI popularly known as JIMS is posting this comment to you to request you to give me an opportunity to pursue my summer training in your organization for the time period 1st May to 31st June.
    Thankyou very much
    Contact number: 91+9873130235
    E-mail id:

6. Bunty says:

hello sir..
    i m Hemant Solanki .i completed my graduation in computer engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Indirs college of business studies.;and i am in first year for PGDM-MKT.want to perform a summer project in your company in may-june 2010.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–,

7. leelesh says:

hello sir ,
    i wanted to clarify that can i get a summer internship project in India and the period allowed for internship by our college is of 2 months i.e april and may.
    e-mail :
    mob : 09036274199

8. rishabh says:

hello sir/ma'am
    i m rishabh soni doing mba from indira school of career studies, pune. i want to do summer internship with your organization,,, i will be thankfull to you if i get that oppurtunity
    email id:-

9. shailesh says:

Respected Sir,
    I m shailesh kumar
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period april-2010 to JUNE-2010. At present i am pursuing my PGDBM from m.s ramaiah Institute Of management bangalore. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly give me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

My Email Id:

10. aditya says:

Dear Sir,
    I am writing with reference for summer internship for MBA (Marketing) in your organization. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.
    Presently I am pursuing MBA (Management of Business Administration) from NIT (National Institute of Technology) Hamirpur. I am a BTech- Mechanical and have studied Marketing, Financial Management, HRM, Entrepreneurship etc. as a part of our curriculum. I am looking out for summer training (6-8 weeks) opportunities between May 20th to July 20th in your esteemed and most reputed Organization and I am ready to work with all my dedication anywhere in India. I am good at being habitual to the new environment, fast learner and believe in doing right work at right time.
    Aditya Awasthi

11. Rishika says:

hi dear sir / ma'am
    this is rishika tripathi , i am pursuing my PGDM from G.L.BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH , i am keen to do my summer internship from your prestigious company . Looking for your positive response. My mail id is

12. Gaurav says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Gaurav Gupta, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company.
    Mob- 09573730710

13. neeraj says:

Hi my name is Neeraj Parmar. I am pursuing my MBA also looking for an internship in organization for 3 months.Please reply if vacancy in marketing or HR

14. SANJAY says:

Hi Dear Sir/Madam

This is Sanjay Ku. Jena persuing PGDM(Mkt.) from Sinhgad Business School(Matrix).Its a branch Of S.T.E.S.I am keen to do my summer internship from your well known company . Looking for your positive response. My mail id is

15. shekhu says:

Respected Sir,
    I am student of Sinhgad business school pune persuing PGDM + Masters in marketing management.I want to do my summer internship from your esteem organistaion
    Mobile no:09352061999

16. gourav says:

This is to enquire for the post of intern trainee/project trainee(Finance) in your organization.
    I am Pursuing MBA in Finance from International School of Business and Research, Bangalore and my average score till now i.e.. till the end of second semester is 73.5%. I have completed a project with Somany ceramics Limited. entitled 'Quantitative and qualitative analysis of somany financial reports and comparision with its competitor".
    I am enthusiastic about opportunities to perform in your organization and Look forward for an interview opportunity.

Gourav Girhder