Mahindra Internships for Indian students

Objective
1. To develop a talent pool for the final Management Trainee recruitments.

2. To ensure that potential employees develop a better understanding of the Mahindra vision and culture.

Recruitment
1. Summer Trainees will be recruited from the business schools short-listed by the Group.

2. All selected Summer Trainees will be expected to join in the first week of April/May (depending on the academic calendar) and go through a Common Induction Programme.

Projects
All projects will serve the following purpose:
1. Heighten the overall business awareness of the Summer Trainees.

2. Enhance depth of knowledge in the same functional area in which the Summer Trainee majors.

3. Offer hands-on and challenging operational projects.

Assessments
1. All Summer Trainees will undergo an assessment by the Project Guide.
2. Subject to meeting pre-defined criteria, Summer Trainees will be short-listed for the Pre-Placement Process (PPP).
3. The Pre-Placement Process will consist of the following stages:
a. Project Presentations to a Senior panel
b. Leadership Skills Assessment
c. Personal Interview
d. Short-listed candidates from the Pre-Placement Process will be made an offer through their placement offices. The offer will be valid for a month.
Joining
Summer Trainees who accept the pre-placement offer will join the batch of Management Trainee Scheme in the organisation.
Interested candidates may please send their resume to:
For vacancies in the Automotive Sector AS@mahindra.com
For other vacancies resume.cc@mahindra.com

104 Responses to “Mahindra Internships for Indian students”

1. joy says:

HI, I AM JOY MAJUMDER, A MBA STUDENT OF IISWBM KOLKATA.
    THANK YOU FOR THE VALUABLE INFORMATION.. WE ARE DEFINITELY IN NEED FOR THE SUMMER INTERNSHIPS.. SO CAN I SEND MY CV FOR MY SUMMER? IF YOU CAN KINDLY PROVIDE ANY LIGHT TO THIS MATTER…

2. gourav says:

respected sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year b.tech(computer science).I want to do summer training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from HMRITM affilated by I.P university.
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidence.

3. puja says:

sir/madam

I am a student of MBA (HR)2nd sem.I want to do summer training in your company.I m doning my MBA from a reputed institute in pune which is AICTE affiliated.I have worked with Mahindra for 2yrs as a ICRE earlier.

How Can I apply for training.
    Please guide me.

4. Rajneesh says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Rajnee Raman,I am pursuing MBA from ASM’Institute of International Business and Research.Pune(Approved by AICTE,Govt. of India).
    My course is PGDM (IB),I am student of 2nd sem.I want to do summer training in your company.
    so please give me proper guidance.

5. Rajneesh says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Rajnee Raman, I am pursuing MBA from ASM’s Institute Of International Businee And Research,Pune(Approved by AICTE;Govt. of India).
    My course is PGDM(IB),i am student of 2nd Sem.
    I want to do summer Project in your company.
    so please give me proper guidance.
    Thank You.

6. gnana says:

RESPECTED SIR
    I AM DOING M.B.A IN TAMIL NADU AGRICUTURAL UNIVERSITY COIMBATORE.
    THANK YOU SIR TO GAVE THIS VALUABLE INFERMATION ABOUT YOUR SUMMER PROJECT
    SIR I AM VERY EAGER TO DO MY SUMMER PROJECT IN AUTOMBILE INDUSTRY ESPECIALLY IN YOUR COMPANY
    I AM SURE ABOUT IT SIR MY WORK WILL BE USEFUL TO YOU
    i undergone two farm machinary course in my undergraduate programme B.Sc.(Agriculture).
    please,kindly guide me sir to get project work in your company
    Thank you sir.i hope immediate reply from you

7. snehal says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I’m persuing Post Graduation in BM from International Institute of Information Technology, Pune. I’m looking forward for internship in H.R. in Pune. Its field of my intrest and internship will help me to explore my skills and I’d appreciate the opportunity to do summer training with you.
    Regards,
    Snehal Kate.
    Snehal.Kate @yahoo.co.in

8. snehal says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Regards,
    Snehal Kate.
    Snehal.Kate @yahoo.co.in

9. anup sharma says:

Dear sir/ madam
    I wish to work as an management trainee in your organization for two months , from 8 June to 10 August 2009.
    I have worked with S.K.F.India,ltd, Pune as Trainee in Production department, for one year and I am currently pursuing Post Graduation in Human Resources Management at International Institute of Information Technology, Pune.
    The combination of full time work experience at SKF and my present post graduation study has enabled me to develop excellent
    knowledge and update my databank.

regards
    Anup Sharma
    anup.s.sharma@hotmail.com

10. anup sharma says:

Dear sir/ madam
    knowledge and update my databank.
    regards
    Anup sharma
    anup.s.sharma@hotmail.com

11. sachin says:

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I am sachin randhawa from bhopal.I am pursuing B.tech in mechanical engg. from I.S.M.U-DHANBAD. I am currently studying in fifth semester (3RD YEAR), and i am interested in undertaking training or internship during my vacations to gain more and more technical knowledge.

Thanking you,
    Sachin randhawa
    B.TECH ( mechanical engg.,3rd year)
    I.S.M.U.-DHANBAD
    (M)09424454282
    Email Id:- sunny.dhd@gmail.com

12. sapna says:

SAPNA
    I am sapna pursuing MBA from Bangalore university. I'm looking forward for internship in H.R. in Bangalore. Its field of my intrest and internship will help me to explore my skills and I'd appreciate the opportunity to do summer training with you.

thankyou

13. chhotu says:

respected sir
    i m rahul kumar currently doing b.tech 3rd year in mechanical engg from ism dhanbad.I m looking forward for internship in any leading mechanical based industry.

It will be very gratefull.

Thanking you
    Rahul kumar
    B.tech,mechanical engg
    Indian School Of Mines ,Dhanbad
    silentier2007@gmail.com
    mob no.:+919006789135

14. silentier says:

respected sir

It will be very gratefull.

Thanking you
    Rahul kumar
    B.tech,mechanical engg
    Indian School Of Mines ,Dhanbad
    silentier2007@gmail.com
    mob no.:+919006789135

15. jithu says:

respected sir/madam,
    I am currently pursuing my B-Tech (5th semester) in Industrial Engineering and Management from National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Haryana, India. I am looking for an internship after the completion of my 6th semester for a period of 6-8 weeks starting from June 1st.
    I would be highly great full if you guide me through the procedure of applying for internships in the right university/industry. Jayan Sreejith
    NIT Kurukshetra
    jithu99@gmail.com

16. shailesh says:

i am a student of ITM Kharghar doing PGDBM Marketing. would you be interested in visiting our college. we would like to make a presentation in your premises when ever convenient to you about our students and courseware.
    Please Reply
    SHAILESH.S.BHOITE
    PGDBM
    ITM (KHARGHAR)
    s.bhoite@itm.edu

17. Goldi says:

Dear Sir/Mam,

With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a Second semester student of Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from ITM Business school, Navi Mumbai .

I am keen in starting my career in Finance sector and one could not have a better option than getting an opportunity in your esteemed organization.

May I introduce myself as young, energetic, ambitious, goal oriented aspirants who is able to accomplish assignments in time and with utmost sincerity.I always have a quest to learn and subsequently to become an expert.
    I am confident that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    My Curriculum Vitae is enclosed here with for your kind consideration.

The Project is of Duration:- 45-60 days and should begin in 1st week of May 2009.

I will be thankful if you provide me an opportunity of corporate exposure to sharpen my potential.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,
    goldi
    9958486934

18. Vishwas says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am a students of B.tech , V semester in Electrical engineering from Swami Keshvanand Instt Of Technology, Jaipur. (Rajasthan Technical University). I am looking forward for interships in a software or electrical based company. I am looking for intership/ Summer training after the completion of 6th semester for 6-8 weeks starting from June 1st.
    i would be highly greatful to you if you guide me through the procedure and details of various industries for internship.
    Thanking You…
    Vishwas
    SKIT, Jaipur.
    +91-9887692948

19. shashank says:

respected sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year Bachelor of Engineering(mechanical).I want to do summer internship in your company.I m doing my B.E from Birla Institute of Technology and Science , Pilani
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidence.Looking forward to your reply.
    Thanking you
    Shashank singh
    shashank239@gmail.com

20. tahir says:

dear sir ma;m
    i am mohammad tahir hussain and i m doing MBA from GGSIPU (new delhi). i want to do internship in ur co. in financing area. i m specializing in finance . minoring in international business. so i hope ur positive responsiveness.. i am eagrily waiting for ur response.
    thanks
    here is my e-mail ID
    mdtahir_hussain@yahoo.com

21. Techiepriya says:

Hello sir,
    I am priya sinha. prsently i am doing MBA from MASTER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT,MEERUT. I've done enggineerinf bth computer sci.
    I am keen intrested to do SIPfrom your company, operations as major and marketing as minor.

Hoping for your positive response.
    my id is– techiepriya040113@gmail.com or
    payal_040113@rediffmail.com
    thank you.

22. Nikey says:

Sir,
    I am a 3rd year student doing my B.tech in Computer Science from Mody institute of technology and science with a CGPA of 8.07. I wish to pursue my summer internship during May-July ‘10.
    I promise to work to the best of my abilities if given a chance.
    Kindly tell me the procedure to apply.
    email:nikita.mits@gmail.com

23. shashank says:

dear sir /mam,
    i am shashank sah and i m doing btech in mechanical engg. from IIT ROPAR and currently in 4 sem.i want to do an summer internship this summer in mechanical area. p
    so i hope ur positive response
    thanking u
    my email id is
    shashank.sah@gmail.com

24. RINKy says:

Dear Sir/Mam,
    I am Rinky Chetia,pursuing MBA(2nd sem) from SRM University,Chennai.I am interseted to do my summer training in your company.Please guide me in this case.My second semester will be over by the end of May 2010.
    My e-mail ID :rinky_chetia7@rediffmail.com
    My mobile no.:91-9176519759

25. priya says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am Priya Maniyar pursuing MBA from sinhgad institute of management, pune.I would like to apply for summer internship in your company. As mahindra is one of the reputed company and being an intern of Mahindra company is prestigious and challenging job. Could you please guide me how I can apply for summer intenship.
    My email id is- maniyarpriya@yahoo.in
    priya6candid9@gmail.com
    Hoping for favourable response.
    Thanking you,
    Priya

26. priya says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    My email id is- maniyarpriya@yahoo.in
    priya6candid9@gmail.com
    Hoping for favourable response.
    Thanking you,
    Priya

27. santosh says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a student of MBA (FINANCE)2nd sem.I want to do summer training in your company.I m doning my MBA from GENBA SOPANRAO MOZE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING in pune which is under PUNE UNIVERSITY.
    I am keen in working with your company as such i am forwarding you my resume. Hoping for favourale response.

Thanking You,

Santosh Deshmukh

28. Maverick says:

sir/ma'am,
    i m currently in my 4th sem pursuin B. Tech in Aerospace and M. Tech in Avionics [dual degree] frm Amity University, Noida.. i sincerely wish 2 join ur esteemed company for hands-on trainin [for internship] during d period of may-july, '10.. stipends aren't expected.. i shall b very pleased if, given a chance 2 work wid 1 of d most promising nd elite company in d field of automobile nd aerospace… ..
    sincerely,
    naeem shaikh
    [maverick@roughplayer.co.in]

29. vikash says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am Vikash Kumar Sinha,I am pursuing PGDBM (Finance) from ASM's Institute Of International Businee And Research,Pune(Approved by AICTE;Govt. of India).
    I am student of 2nd Sem.I want to do 50 days summer Project from mid month of May 2010 to July 2010 in your company.
    so please give me proper guidance.
    Thank You.

30. vikash says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Vikash Kumar Sinha,I am pursuing PGDBM(Finance) from ASM's Institute Of International Businee And Research,Pune(Approved by AICTE;Govt. of India).
    I am student of 2nd Sem.
    I want to do summer Project(Finance) for 50 days in your company.
    so please give me proper guidance.
    My email- id is (vikash.sinha1484@gmail.com)
    Thank You.

31. subhrajit says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Subhrajit roy, a 1st year student of MBA(FINANCE) at INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile especially in research analyst.soI want to do an internship program in finance in kolkata..w.e.f april for a duration of 2 months..

Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Subhrajit roy

e-mail ID:subhrajit.1029@rediffmail.com

Mobile: 09831475007

my cv is given below:-
    NAME:- SUBHRAJIT ROY

ADDRESS:- 3/11 R.K.CHATTERJEE ROAD
    KOLKATA-700042
    EMAIL : subhrajit.1029@rediffmail.com
    MOBILE:09831475007

1. WORK EXPIRENCE:-NIL
    2. ACADAMIC QUALIFICATION:-

PURSUING M.B.A(FINANCE) IN 2009 FROM IMS (KOLKATA)

YEAR EDUCATION BOARD/UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE PERCENTAGE
    2007 B.com CALCUTTAUNIVERSITY PRAFULLA CHANDRA COLLEGE 48.87%
    2004 H.S W.B.C.H.S.E JAGADBANDHU INSTITUTION 53.70%
    2002 MADHYAMIK W.B.S.E JAGADBANDHU INSTITUTION 57.75%

3. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:-CERTIFICATE COURSE IN FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING WITH MS OFFICE

4. PESONALITY TRAITS:-
    a) STRENGTH- SINCERE,HARD WORKING,PUNCTUAL, WILLINGNESS TO LEARN,TEAM FACILITOR.

5. PERSONAL DATA:-
    1) FATHER’S NAME- SARIT ROY
    2) DATE OF BIRTH- 31/05/1986
    3) NATIONALITY- INDIAN
    4) HOBBIES- I HAVE NO HOBBIES BUT LIKE LISTENING MUSIC,PLAY COMPUTER GAMES

6. REFERENCE-T.R SAHA
    DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY
    E.M BYEPASS,93 MUKUNDAPUR MAIN ROAD,PIN: 700099
    KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL
    7. DECLARATION: I HERE BY INFORMED THAT THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS TRUE AND BEST TO KNOWLEDGE

DATE-9/02/2010 SIGNITURE-subhrajit roy
    PLACE- KOLKATA

32. prashu says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is prashant singh, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at pune university.i am an B. pharma. graduate and also have 1 year experience in sales and marketing. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me and oblige.

e-mail ID: singh.prashu@gmail.com
    Mobile: 09579532808

33. sandeep says:

I AM SANDEEP DUTTA PURSUING PGDM (FINANCE AND MARKETING )FROM GIMT NOIDA LOOKING FOR SUMMER INTERNSHIP FROM JUNE- JULY PLEASE HELP ME OUT , MOBILE -9811536526 EMAIL ID-sandeep.dutta40@yahoo.com THANK U

34. lal babu says:

dear sir,mam
    I am pursuing PGDM(mkt) from Rajeev Institute of Businees Maangement, pune. I am interested for summer internship in your company.
    so, please give me a great opportunity
    my email- lal_bokaro@rediffmail.com

35. rahul says:

hello sir/madam,
    I am a PGDM student, studying in School of Management Sciences, Lucknow. Currently I am in second semester & going to take finance as specialisation in third semester in end of April 2010. I am a B.Com graduate & having 1year & 6 months of articleship experience under a Chartered Accountant. My summer training period is going to be started at the end of April 2010. So, please tell me the procedure for it. Thank You

36. ABHISHEK says:

respected sir/madam
    I am abhishek Karnani of JECRC Jaipur(Rajasthan Technical University) persuing my BTech III Yr in Computer Science Branch want to join the summer inturnship program in your reputed company. Hoping for a positive response.
    Thanking You
    Yours Faithfully,
    Abhishek karnani
    e-mail: abhishek.karnani224@gmail.com

37. sushant says:

dear sir,
    i am sushant rathore,persuing mba(marketing)2nd sem from amity university lucknow campus. i would like to be a part of summer internship program, being organised by your company.
    i am willing to make a project especially from your company,
    so plz. provide me with further details.

thanking you,

sushantrathore@yahoo.com

38. down to dusk says:

Respected Sir/Mam
    My Name is Raj, i am 1st year Student of MBA (IT+Marketing), would love to do my Summer Internship through google, so i request you to guide me, what all the documents required pls send me as mail to "rajsnh718@gmail.com"

Thanking you Sir/Mam

39. shailesh says:

Respected Sir,
    I m shailesh kumar
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period april-2010 to JUNE-2010. At present i am pursuing my PGDBM from m.s ramaiah Institute Of management bangalore. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly give me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

My Email Id: shailesh29shid@gmail.com

40. garima says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am a BCA student and undergoing MBA in Disha institute of management and technology Raipur.I would like to do my summer internship in your company.
    Plz contact me on
    Email-id:garimaonline@ymail.com
    Mobile no. 09977909733

41. Nagendra says:

I would like to do my summer internship in Marketing with your organization in Dhanbad during the period MAY 15th 2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM from NIST B-School ,Brahampur,Orrisa. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly suggest me & provide me training details.
    Thank you.
    Nagendra Kumar
    E-mail : nagendra_dhn86@rediffmail.com
    Mob.09040427645

42. shahi says:

#850, 24th cross,7th main,7th sector,HSR Layout,
    Bangalore-102
    9538001553
    shahidada@gmail.com
    G.SULTAN SHAHI DADA
    ________________________________________________________________________

CAREER OBJECTIVE:________________________________________
    Intend to build a career with leading corporate which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key personnel in challenging environment and determined to work with conviction towards challenges, finding opportunities in them.

`
    EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:___________________________

Professional:

Qualification Institute University Year Of Passing Aggregate (%)

M.B.A
    IIPM, Bangalore
    IMI,Belgium
    2009-11(Pursuing)
    60.57

B.Tech
    RGIT-Nandyal
    JNTU-Anantpur
    2009
    58.6

Academic:

Qualification Institute Year Of Passing Aggregate (%)

Intermediate
    Narayana College Anantpur
    2004
    59.7

SSC
    Vidyarthi vidyalayam Tadipatri
    2002
    72.66

PROJECTS HANDLED:________________________________________

Modal analysis of an aircraft wing

EXTRACURRICULAR ACHIEVEMENTS:_______________________
    Organizer in Ripple2k9 (National level paper presentation)
    Organizer in RPL (State level cricket tournament )

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:________________________________
    AutoCAD from Autodesk
    ProE from Ramsys Info Cad
    ANSYS from Ramsys Info Cad

HOBBIES AND INTEREST:____________________________________

Cricket, Bike Riding, Computer gaming , Social Service.

PERSONAL DETAILS:________________________________________

FATHER’S NAME : G.Mohiddin

MOTHER’S NAME : G.Khariunisa

GENDER : MALE.

DATE OF BIRTH : 11/07/1987.

DECLARATION:

I hereby declare that, the above mentioned information furnished by me in the curriculum vitae are true to the best of my knowledge.

43. karan says:

Respected Sir,
    I am piyush jain,I am pursuing MBA(HR) from CONTINENTAL INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY MOHALI PUNJAB(Approved by AICTE;Govt. of India).
    I am student of 2nd Sem.
    I want to do summer Project(HR) for 50 days in your company.
    so please give me proper guidance.
    My email- id is (KARAN.84.JAIN@gmail.com)MOB NO
    9646637788
    Thank You.

44. sumit says:

SIR I AM A STUDENT OF MBA ALARD INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES . AND I AM KEEN INTEREST TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP FROM YOUR COMPANY .SO I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO THINK ABOUT IT.

45. aditya says:

Dear Sir,
    I am writing with reference for summer internship for MBA (Marketing) in your organization. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.
    Presently I am pursuing MBA (Management of Business Administration) from NIT (National Institute of Technology) Hamirpur. I am a BTech- Mechanical and have studied Marketing, Financial Management, HRM, Entrepreneurship etc. as a part of our curriculum. I am looking out for summer training (6-8 weeks) opportunities between May 20th to July 20th in your esteemed and most reputed Organization and I am ready to work with all my dedication anywhere in India. I am good at being habitual to the new environment, fast learner and believe in doing right work at right time.
    Regards,
    Aditya Awasthi
    +91-9736155305
    aditya.awasthi87@gmail.com

46. Rajesh says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Rajesh kumar singh I am pursuing MBA from Central Institute of management and technology.Lucknow(Approved by AICTE,Govt. of India).
    My course is MBA(Marketing),I am student of 2nd sem.I want to do summer training in your company.
    so please give me proper guidance.

47. Rishika says:

hi dear sir / ma'am
    this is rishika tripathi , i am pursuing my PGDM from G.L.BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH , i am keen to do my summer internship from your prestigious company . Looking for your positive response. My mail id is rishikatripathi09@gmail.com

48. Lija says:

Hi,

I am wondering that if this offer is till oper because the date of posted ad is 28th August 2008.
    If this is still open then,
    I am pursuing my MBA from Christ University-Bangalore. Currently searching for an internship for april-may.
    My email: lija.joseph88@gmail.com

Thanx n Regards,
    Lij@

49. Panks says:

sir,
    i am a BMS graduate with specialisation in marketing and finance. currently iam pursuing my MBA from KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research and have successfully completed my first year. i have a keen interest in your reputed firm and would feel honoured to do my summer internship by getting associated with mahindra & mahindra.

Regards,
    Pankaj Gupta
    contact – 9769372737
    email – pankajgupta_10@hotmail.com

50. chetan says:

Respected sir,

I am pursuing MBA form one of the recognized institute from Ahmadabad. i am interested to do my summer project in your company.I am having a sound knowledge abt the automobile.
    I am looking for your positive reply

my e-mail id– chetan_solanki2008@yahoo.com
    mo: 9909791370

51. Amit says:

Respected Sir,
    I am pursuing MBA (IB) From IBMR Business School Gurgaon. So Give me Proper Guidence For Summer Training in your reputed Company.

E-mail: amitsmilleng@gmail.com

52. rahul says:

Dear Sir,
    Presently I am pursuing pgdm(marketing) from jims (jaipuria Institute of mgt.and studies) gaziabad,up. I am a B.sc mathematics and have studied Marketing, Financial Management, HRM, Entrepreneurship etc. as a part of our curriculum. I am looking out for summer training opportunities between june 15th to august 20th in your esteemed and most reputed Organization and I am ready to work with all my dedication in delhi(ncr)region. I am good at being habitual to the new environment, fast learner and believe in doing right work at right time.
    Regards,
    Rahul kumar
    +91-9540194918
    e-mail-rhl5927@gmail.com

53. mohd says:

hi dear sir/mam
    i mohd ehsan khan. i m pursuing mba(marketing) from ptu, punjab institute of management & technology.i want to do summer intership in your company.
    so plz give me inform.
    email-id ehsan.khan311@gmail.com

54. piyush says:

Respected sir/madam
    This is PIYUSH PUROHIT student of MBA 2nd sem from INTITUDE OF MANAGEMANT STUDY ROORKEE.Sir/Madam you will provid me traning in MBA[ MARKETING ]from your orgnisation.
    PIZ MAIL ME IN MT ID….[piyush.purohit@gmail.com]

55. chidu says:

I AM CHIDANANDA.N DOING MY MBA FROM IASE UNIVERSITY.MY SPECIALIZATION IN HR. I AM LOOKING FOR INTERNSHIP IN BANGALORE. PLEASE HELP ME IN GETTING INTERNSHIP.
    CONTACT NO :9986440130
    EMAIL ID: CHIDU.CKM@GMAIL.COM

56. manish says:

sir this is manish mishra.i am pursing engg. from nieit mysore i want to do my internship in company please give me guidance of yours.
    mail me at:manish.mishra17@gmail.com
    contact no:9035330607

57. manish says:

Respected sir/Madam,
    I am manish lohana pursuing MMS from Mumbai university. I am looking for summer internship in finance. I would be intersted to work with your company. Looking for your positive response my email id is :- manishlohana@hotmail.com

58. archana says:

i am archana doing mba in srm university . i would like to do my summer project in your concern .can u help out how to apply.contact no.9790796090. e-mail id: arcu84@yahoo.co.in

59. mangesh says:

Respected sir/Madam,
    I am Mangesh Chamlot pursuing MBA from Amravati university. I am looking for summer internship in finance. I would be intersted to work with your company. Looking for your positive response Mobile No:- 9960729567 my email id is :- mangeshchamlot@yahoo.in

60. 96 says:

Dear sir/madam,
    i am pursuing in Master In Personnel Management in pune.I am looking summer internship in HR. I would interested work in your company . if you are provide me to doing traing in your company plz contact me my cell no is 9860656610 & email id is sayjipatil99@gmail.com

61. gourav says:

Sir/Mam,
    This is to enquire for the post of intern trainee/project trainee(Finance) in your organization.
    I am Pursuing MBA in Finance from International School of Business and Research, Bangalore and my average score till now i.e.. till the end of second semester is 73.5%. I have completed a project with Somany ceramics Limited. entitled 'Quantitative and qualitative analysis of somany financial reports and comparision with its competitor".
    I am enthusiastic about opportunities to perform in your organization and Look forward for an interview opportunity.

Sincerly,
    Gourav Girhder
    +91-9632602780

62. deependra says:

I am the student of 3rd year b.tech(mechanical eng.).I want to do summer training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from GNIT affilated by U.P Tech. university.
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidence.
    Id.-deependra.bisht@gmail.com
    Cont.+91-9971320654

63. Deepak says:

Preview

Anonymous said…Hello sir/mam,
    I am an MBA student from anna university(Coimbatore) and seeking for a good summer internship where I can gain knowledge and if possible some payback also.
    kindly do reply.
    Deepak Kumar Singh
    E-mail:deepakwild@gmail.com

64. jameel says:

hello sir,
    I am jameel maheen abubakkar,a 4th sem EIE student.i would like do projects in your institution this summer.i would like to know the procedure to apply.i will be waiting for
    email:jammaheen@gmail.com
    mob:919750815501
    your reply

65. Tushar M.Padole says:

Respected sir/mam,

Im Tushar M. Padole , pursuing MBA (Marketing) & PGPBM (Banking-Insurance) from International Institute Of Business Studies, Bangalore. Im now in 3rd sem.so
    I’m looking forward for internship in Mahindra . Its field of my intrest and internship will help me to explore my skills and I’d appreciate the opportunity to do summer training with you.

Regards,
    Tushar M. Padole
    IIBS, Bangalore
    Mo-> 09035686442
    tushar_padole@rediffmail.com

66. Sexaad says:

hey giv me internship or else…
    my name is jakii.. H. Jakii.. the H stands for Honest….so dont mess with me…..”ok”?

67. Nivedita Shridhar Sapre says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am the student of ITM college and I am currently pursuing MBA(HR).I would like to tell you that I was shortlisted in campus interview(at Swami-Vivekanand college) for your company during my graduation in BSC(IT).

Many of my friends are currently working there.
    I just want to share that the co-ordinator of HR-Head of TechMahindra is my classmate
    As I have I.T background and have keen interest to work in your reputed company during my summer internship,I request you to kindly consider my interest and provide me with further details.It would be happiest moment when you will reply me to get my profile.I have good academic record with other extra-curricular activities.

68. M.Reagan says:

Respected Sir/Madam.
    I am a 3rd yr. B.Tech Environmental Engineering student presently in the 6th semester.Do your company offer summer internship to Environmental Engineering students? If so,please tell me the procedure for applying for the same.

69. shashank sah says:

Dear sir,
    i am currently persuaing btech(c.s.e).7th sem with a cgpa of 8.5.I want to do summer internship in your company.plz let me know when i should join the training.
    Kindly contact me on 09798642819.email me on-shashank_sah@in.com

70. abhishek jain says:

respected sir.
    i am currently pursuing btech (4th semester) in manufacturing process and automation engineering from netaji subhas institute of technology. i am looking to do an internship in mechanical area..please consider me for dis.
    i am waiting for your positive response.

abhishek jain

71. devesh kumar singh says:

Dear Sir,

My name is devesh kumar sigh, a 1st year student of MBA(FINANCE) at B.S.ABDUR RAHMAN UNIVERSITY ,CHENNAI. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a practical knowledge.i hope u will give me a chance to show my talent and efforts in your company….

email – devesh0512@gmail.com
    cont no .7418226385

72. devesh kumar singh says:

Dear Sir,

email – devesh0512@gmail.com
    cont no .07418226385

73. sir,
    i m 6th sem mechanical student studying in DON BOSCO INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.i want to have a summer traing in mahindra and mahindra(automotive) in our vacation in july.i want to know how to apply for the same and what are the procedure and whom to contact? secondly i dont have any contact in any industry or company.i m a good student with good academic performances till now. plz help me …i will be grateful to u.

74. Abbasi Aftab says:

dear sir
    I am in 3rd year Automobile engineering from Saboo Siddik college of engineering as my 6th semester exam over in the first week of june we need to take internship in automobile company for about 10 weeks and I will be really fortunate enough to join your company.
    Can I send my resume if there is any vaccancy for me

75. manish says:

Respected sir/madam
    Good evening.I am pursuing Master of Business Administration from pune university with dual specialisation in Human Resource Management and finance.I want to join from ist of june to 31 st of aug i.e two months for my summer internship.I would be really fortunate,if i get an opportunity to do my project in my dream company.I will be really gratefull to you ,if you allow me an opportunity to do my project in your company.
    Thank You.

Manish Kunal

76. aditi says:

i want to join ur company as a intern.. right now i’m pursuing M.B.A. from G.E.U. Dehradun plz send me the process how to apply for it asap…

77. Shashank says:

respected sir/madam
    I am Shashank Ghadiyaram of Manipal Institute of Technology pursuing my BE III Yr in Information & Communication Technology Branch ,want to join the summer internship program in your reputed company. Hoping for a positive response.
    Thanking You
    Yours Faithfully,
    Shashank Ghadiyaram
    e-mail:gss2756@gmail.com

78. vivek singh says:

sir i want to do my summer internship for 2 month ,can i get a chance,,,,,,,,,

79. pranav jain says:

sir,
    i am student of srm university pursuing automobile engineering. I want to apply for the internship but cant figure out how. please send me some details for this program. I am really interested.

80. Sheikh Hasan says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    My name is sheikh hasan,1st year student PGDM(Marketing) at INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT scince Pune (Approved by AICTE gov. of India ) I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company.Please could you guide me how can i apply for intership.
    email id -hasansk55@gmail.com
    contact number.8855901611

81. Sheikh Hasan says:

Respected Sir/mam
    My name is Sheikh Hasan.I had complete my graduation (BBA) from RTM Nagpur University and, Now I am pursuing PGDM (marketing) from FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, PUNE. I want to do my summer internship in your reputed company.
    Kindly grant my request and please give me a chance to get the knowledge about the Corporate World.
    I will be very grateful to you.

82. Anshul Nyati says:

sir,
    i m student in “NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KURUKSHETRA” my branch is “industrial engineering and management ” i got admission in 2012 in nitkkr
    i m interested in doing mechanical internship between 2nd week of june2013 to 3rd week of july2013
    please send ur reply soon on my gmail
    thankyou sir for ur concern
    anshul nyati
    24 april 2013

83. ananda m b says:

sir, iam Ananda M B, studieng 2nd year B E in MSRIT, BANGLORE. i want to do internship in your company. please inform me.

84. Neha Kulkarni says:

hello!Sir/Madam I am Neha Kulkarni studying in MBA-I year At Sinhagad Institute in Pandharpur.I have persuived 76% in my MBA-I first sem .I need to join your company for summer intership project so please reply me as early as possible .

85. AANCHAL SHARMA says:

respected sir,
    i m a student of amity university and doing MBA in banking and Insurance and now i m suppose to do summer training for 2 months…so i would be highly obliged if u provide me this golden opportunity to join ur firm…

86. Shubham Raj says:

Sir My name is Shubbam raj . I am pursuing my Btech Degree from Nmiet Bhubaneswar,I am a third year Student(3Rd)year Student. I need to take Training In Manindra & Mahindra,Nasik Division in the Month of June_2013 . What Is the,Procedure to go further???

87. akhil aggarwal says:

sir,im a mechanical engineerins student in thapar university , and wanted a summer internship so, how can i apply for it?

88. im a mechanical engineering student and in seaarch of internship of 6 months for year 2014, so how can i apply for this?

89. Farooq says:

Sir,
    I’m a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student at MG University, Kerala. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company. Please could you guide me how can i apply for internship.

90. shivam chopra says:

I am a ece btech final year student. I want to do internship. Please contact me 7508477688

91. Hardeep singh says:

Respected Sir/ Madam, I am Hardeep singh from Delhi.I am pursuing B.tech in mechanical engg. from GITM gurgaon . I am currently studying in fifth semester (3RD YEAR), and i am interested in undertaking training or internship during my vacations to gain more and more technical knowledge. It would be a matter of great felicity for me to work under the professionals and trainers thereby gaining knowledge and experience in technical field. Thanking you, Hardeep singh B.TECH ( mechanical engg.,3rd year) GITM, gurgaon

92. meetu kumari says:

respected sir,
    i am meetu kumari.i am in 3rd year & my branch is automobile engineering..i am studying in RUSTAMJI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY gwalior which is affiliated by RGPV MP.this is the collage of BSF.i want to gain knowledge in technical field so i want to take traing under ur guidence.sir plz tell me that how can i apply for internship.

thanking u sir

93. Nitish jangwan says:

sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year B.E (Automobile engineering).I want to join
    summer training in your company. I am pursuing B.E from Rustamji Institute of Technology
    affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi Technical University.
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidance.

94. LOKAM RAJASHEKAR says:

Respected Sir/ Madam,
    I am LOKAM RAJASHEKAR from HYDERABAD.I am pursuing B.tech in mechanical engg. from SREENIDHI INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. I am currently studying in sixth semester (3RD YEAR), and i am interested in undertaking training or internship during my vacations to gain more and more technical knowledge.
    Thanking you,
    Lokam Rajashekar
    B.TECH ( mechanical engg.,3rd year)
    SREENIDHI INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

95. Vinay Kishor Shah says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Vinay Shah from Nalasopara Mumbai.I am pursuing B.tech 2013-2014 in Mechanical Engg. from Vartak College of Engineering & Technology(VASAI). I am currently studying in 3rdYear, and I am interested in the internship in Automtbile during my vacations to gain more and more technical knowledge.Please tell me what is the procedure to apply for the internship in Mahindra & Mahindra Autmobile Division.
    Thanking You,
    Yours Faithfully,
    Vinay K Shah.
    Date: 20/01/2014.

96. Vinay Kishor Shah says:

Dear Sir,
    I am persuaing Mechanical Engineering Degree from Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology, Vasai. I am in 3rd year and would like to work in your esteem organisation as an intern for summer internship program.
    I request you to guide me with this process of internship.
    Thanking You.

97. UDAY NARAYAN DUBEY says:

HELLO MAHENDRA GROUP,
    I AM PERSUING M.B.A(MAKETING) SEM-2 FROM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES,UNIVERSITY OF LUCKNOW AND I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP UNDER GUIDANCE OF MAHENDRA GROUP. SO PLEASE GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH MAHENDRA GROUP.
    THANK YOU!

98. Ayushi Bhatnagar says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing PGDM from International School of Informatics and Management (Jaipur),third trimester and i want to offer my services as an intern in the field of finance,could you please guide me how to apply for internship.
    I am always reachable by e-mail.

Looking forward for your reply.

99. Imran khan says:

sir/madam

I am a student of MBA (FM) 2nd sem. I want to do summer training in your company. I am doing my MBA from a reputed institute in Pune which is AICTE affiliated.

How can I apply for training
    please guide me.

100. Vishnu Bhuruk says:

Respcted Sir/ Madam
    I am student of MBA (finance) from university of pune. I am interested summer intership in your company. Can i apply in your company.

101. viswa teja says:

I am student of gayatri vidya parishad doing bbm 2nd year ,,,,.so i want to do internship in your company…i took my specialisation in finance.so i want to gain some experiance in finance

102. manu says:

sir iam an ece student but i want to take a job in techincal (software) side,am i eligible to go for internship in IT companies

103. gaurav dave says:

sir i want to internship tech. mahindra company , i have 60% in average semester , please send your eligiblity critriea for intrnship
    garvdave50@gmail.com