L&T Technology Centre needs a Japanese Intern (from Japan)

L&T eES (a part of Larsen & Toubro (L&T) www.larsentoubro.com ) focuses on providing engineering solutions using cutting edge PLM technology to help customers achieve their objectives of innovation, cost reduction and faster time to market. More details can be found on website:

www.lntees.com

We are looking for an intern from Japan

Role:

• He/She will be carrying out the market research for engineering solution for automotive, aerospace, heavy engineering construction m/c etc.
  • Help the company to export the product to Japanese market on the basis of the research.
  • To find out the import export policies and other rules and regulations.
  • To find out prospective customers and help the company in doing business with them.

Location: India (Our company will assist him/her monetarily while his/her stay in India.)

Please send the curriculum vitae to:
rohan.malik@ltees.com
Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T Technology Centre,
Pankaj Industrial Estate,
Channi, Baroda- 391740,
Gujarat, India
www.lntees.com
www.larsentoubro.com

No Responses to “L&T Technology Centre needs a Japanese Intern (from Japan)”

1. Ritwick says:

sir,
    Is there any scope for Indian students for doing internships?
    Ritwick Ghosh
    Student
    Depart. of Mechanical Engg.
    National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
    India

2. Ritwick says:

sir,
    is there any scope for Mechanical Engg. B.Tech students to do internship at your company

3. roshan says:

I am a third year undergraduate student pursing B.Tech.(Hons.) in Mechanical Engineering at Indian School Of Mines Dhanbad, looking at the possibility of obtaining a position for Summer Internship. I have a sharp analytical mind which loves tackling challenging problems. I have won many awards & recognitions in the academic sphere and have been one of the brightest fellow in my batch all through. I have a good industrial exposure as well having worked as a summer intern in TRF limited. I also have a sound knowledge of many engineering based softwares like Matlab, AutoCAD . I also have command over programming languages like C, C++. Apart from having an exceptional educational background, I have demonstrated ample leadership skills through the myriads of posts I have held over the years.I have participated & won accolades in various extra-curricular activities as well. The details of the above are mentioned in my curriculum vitae. In me, any engineering consultancy is sure to find a leader, a team man & a dedicated & sharp individual.

4. one. says:

sir ,
    is there any place for a B.Tech Civil Engg. student to do a internship in your company in this summer .

student
    Department of Civil engg. 2nd year
    National Institute of Technology , Jaipur(Raj.)
    India

5. vivek says:

respected sir,
    i am the student of 2nd year b.tech(mechanical engg.).i want to do summer training in your company.i will be high obliged to you.
    please give me proper guidence.

6. one. says:

Sir
    Ankita
    student
    Department of Civil engg. 2nd year
    National Institute of Technology , Jaipur(Raj.)
    India

7. one. says:

Sir ,
    Is there any place for a B.Tech Civil Engg. student to do a internship in your company in this summer (2009).

Ankita
    Student
    Department of Civil engg. 2nd year
    National Institute of Technology , Jaipur(Raj.)
    India

8. gourav says:

respected sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year b.tech(computer science).I want to do summer training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from HMRITM affilated by I.P university.
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidence.

9. deepu says:

I am Vadali Deepak , a 2nd Year student of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (IIT), KHARAGPUR, the premier school of Technology and Applied Sciences in India. I am looking for a challenging opportunity for summer internship for the period of May-July 2009 and am very keen to pursue it at your company that will enhance my knowledge and experience which will help in pursuing my career.

In anticipation of an encouraging reply,

Thanking You
    Yours Sincerely,
    Vadali Deepak
    2nd Year Under-graduate
    Mechanical Engineering
    Indian Institute of Technology, (I.I.T.) Kharagpur, INDIA.
    email:deepakv11@yahoo.co.in

10. deepu says:

In anticipation of an encouraging reply,
    Thanking You
    Yours Sincerely,
    Vadali Deepak
    2nd Year Under-graduate
    Mechanical Engineering
    Indian Institute of Technology, (I.I.T.) Kharagpur, INDIA.

11. ashu says:

sir,
    i m interested..but how can i apply..

Name-ashutosh kudesia
    e-mailid- ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in

12. mayank says:

I am Mayank Saxena , a 2nd Year student of the Department of Civil Engineering at the Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), Delhi,INDIA. I am looking for an opportunity for summer internship in the period of May-July 2009 and am very keen to pursue it at your company that will enhance my knowledge and experience which will help in pursuing my career.

In anticipation of an encouraging reply,

Thanking You
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mayank Saxena
    2nd Year Under-graduate
    Civil Engineering
    Delhi College of Engineering,Delhi, INDIA.
    email:mayank.saxena@dce.edu

13. neha says:

Sir,
    I am Mba 1st year can i apply for
    the internship??
    Name : Neha gupta
    Email:gupta4neha@gmail.com

14. Papu says:

Respected Sir,
    I m Narayan Panda,3rd yr. student of Civil Engg. in NIT Rourkela,India.I m interested for summer training in the period of may to july in ur company.
    Plz give me some information abt this,how can i apply.

Your Sincerely,
    Name-Narayan Panda
    Civil Engg.(3rd yr. UG)
    National Institute Of Technology Rourkela,Orissa,India
    Mail ID:jay.jagannath.narayan@gmail.com

15. atish says:

Sir,
    My name is Atish Das. I am pursuing my B Tech in mechanical from JMIT Haryana affiliated to Kurukshetra university. I am interested in summer training in your company.i will be high obliged if you give me the procedure to apply.
    Thanking you,
    Yours Sincerely,
    Atish Das
    2nd year
    B Tech
    MECH DEPTT.
    JMIT Haryana
    INDIA

16. **harsh** says:

I am HARSHA KALYAN , a 3rd Year student of the Department of Civil Engineering at the INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (IIT), Roorkee, the premier school of Technology and Applied Sciences in India. I am looking for a challenging opportunity for summer internship for the period of May-July 2009 and am very keen to pursue it at your company.

Thanking you,
    Yours Sincerely,
    harsha kalyan
    3rd year,
    Btech
    Civil Engg.
    IIT ROORKEE,INDIA.
    email:harsha.iitr@yahoo.co.in

17. chinna says:

I am Chinnadhurai.S , second year Btech ELECTRICAL ENGG student at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(IIT),Madras.I would like to do a summer intern at your company for the period of may-july 2009 preferably in the area of SIGNAL PROCESSING/DIGITAL ELECTRONICS.

Thanking you,
    Chinnadhurai.S
    IIT madras,
    Email:chinnadhurai@gmail.com
    ph no: 9994356042

18. anuj says:

i m student of b.tech cs of ipec gzb. how can i apply for traning

anuj.kaanch@gmail.com

19. ruben says:

Sir,
    I am Ruben sagar student of second year(civil) in Birla Institute of Technology,I am looking for a challenging opportunity for summer internship for the period of May-July 2009 and am very keen to pursue it at your company that will enhance my knowledge and experience which will help in pursuing my career.

Your sincerly,
    Ruben Sagar,
    Birla institute of Technology,
    mesra Ranchi,
    2nd Year,
    e-mail:ruben5959@gmail.com,
    PH no-9234108859,9213601059

20. Nikhil Singh says:

I am a third year undergraduate student pursing B.Tech.(Hons.) in Mechanical Engineering at ITM-Gida ,looking at the possibility of obtaining a position for Summer Internship. I have a sharp analytical mind which loves tackling challenging problems.
    I also have a sound knowledge of many engineering based softwares autocad,pro-E,I also have command over programming languages like C, C++. Apart from having an exceptional educational background,so sir please help me for this intern ship.

21. nikhil says:

Sir ,

i m Nikhil Kumar , 2nd year student of mechanical engineering at Indian School of Mines, dhanbad.i am interested in doing training at your college in summer…

plz let me know as soon as possible…

email: pronikhil@gmail.com
    ph: 9905209753

22. Vikas says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am vikas khurana, 4th Semester student of undergraduate programme (B.Tech, IT) in

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ALLAHABAD. IIIT Allahabad is a premier institutes

established by Government of India in the field of Information Technology.

I have keen interest in the design and analysis of algorithms with area of interest in
    operating Systems and have good programming skills in C/C++.

By undertaking an industry internship I hope to work in a challenging work environment and hope
    to plant the seeds of a future career.

My areas of interest include

DATA STRUCTURES

ALGORITHMS

OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING (C++/JAVA)

NETWORKS AND SOCKET PROGRAMMING in C language

OPERATING SYSTEMS

GRAPHICS PROGRAMMING

My curriculum vitae is attached with this mail.
    An early response would be appreciated and would make process more fast.

Thanking you

yours sincerely

vikas khurana

4th Semester, B.Tech (IT)

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, INDIA

Phone: 91-9415945775

E-mail: vishu1092@gmail.com

Iit2007044@iiita.ac.in

23. Ashish says:

Respected Sir,
    My name is Ashish Keswani. I am pursuing my B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from College of Engineering Roorkee, Roorkee. I am interested in having this summer training (For the period June-July 2009) at your company. I will be highly obliged if you provide me the procedure details to apply.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Ashish Keswani

2nd year(IV sem)
    B.Tech(ME)
    COER, Roorkee
    INDIA.

Phone:09719229331, 09027686368.

E-mail: ashishk1989@yahoomail.com, ashishk1989@rediffmail.com

24. vVNgmxIR3PajRkq1HwGCVgDUZ2fFoC6MiSpD.o8p says:

this is zeeshan a 2nd yr student in civil engineering from lnct, bhopal. as all knw tht a 4n weeks summer training is to be done during the month of jun-july 2009….i am pretty unsure as to how can i search for compnies for the same. i would prefer the company to be in delhi or NCR. plzzz help me out as i m in a great dilemma as what to do plz contact me at -combinationunique@yahoo.com

25. shankycet says:

hello sir,
    I am Shankar Sil,currently persuing my btech(2007-2011) in mechanical engg(4th sem,2nd year) at college of engineering and technology,bhubaneswar,a premier institute of engineering and applied science of orissa.I am interested in the automobile sector and eagerly looking forward for summer training for the same.I am backed by a very bright career till date(s.g.p.a for 1st sem-8.36,2nd sem-8.54,3rd sem-7.79) and have equally faired in other co-curricular activities like being in the organising team of our annual tech-fest,trained tabla player etc.
    Eagerly waiting for a encouraging reply.

regards,
    shankars sil’
    dept of mech. engg,
    4th sem(2nd yr),
    college of engineering and technology,orissa.
    ph no.-+91-986-1354-167,
    email.- shankarsil1989@gmail.com
    blog.- indrasona.blogspot.com

26. alok says:

Respected Sir,
    Myself alok mishra. I am pursuing my B. Tech in civil Engineering from College of technology pantnagar, govind ballabh pant university of agriculture & technology pantnagar. I am interested in having this summer training (For the period June-July 2009) at your company. I will be highly obliged if you provide me the procedure details to apply.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Alok mishra

2nd year(IV sem)
    B.Tech(CE)
    college of technology, pantnagar
    INDIA.

Phone:9897163214

E-mail: alokmishra34792@gmail.com

27. anand says:

Respected Sir,

I am a 2nd year undergraduate chemical engineering student from IIT Bombay. i wish to work with your company as an intern during this summer.
    Kindly provide me the procedure to apply and the related information.

Yours sincerely,

Anand Poladia,
    2nd year chemical enginnering department,
    IIT Bombay.

Ph : 9969606770
    Email : poladia.anand@gmail.com
    anand.poladia@iitb.ac.in

28. saurabh__nitk says:

myslef saurabh gupta

I am in NITK,Surathkal
    doing civil engineering 3rd year
    .may i know how to get an intern or training in your comapny…

29. poly says:

dear sir,
    myself ajay gupta , i m a 2nd year student of civil engineering from m.i.t.s gwalior seeking intrests in training or intern this summer(july).
    i have knowledge of softwares like autocad and matlab !

plz provide me procedure to apply and required information . i will be highly oliged to you

sincerely yours,
    ajay gupta
    department of civil engineering
    m.i.t.s gwalior
    email. agajay1@gmail.com

30. axay says:

Respected Sir,
    I am a 2nd year undergraduate Electrical and electronics engineering student from National Institute of Technology(NIT),Jamshedpur. I wish to work with your company as an intern during this summer.
    Kindly provide me procedure to apply and related information.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Axay Ratan
    2nd yr Electrical and Electronics Engineering department.
    NIT jamshedpur.
    email: axayratan@gmail.com
    ph:9006060137

31. navi says:

sir
    i am naveen kumar,a 2nd yr student of Department of civil engg. at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(IIT),ROORKEE,the premier university having 160 yrs of history in civil engineering.i am looking for an oppertunity for summer internship for the period of may-july 2010 and im very keen to persue it at your company.
    kindly provide me the procedure to apply for the internship.

thanking you

yours sincerly

naveen kumar ch
    b.tech 2nd yr
    civil engg. department
    IIT ROORKEE
    uttarakhand

email: naveenkumar040@gmail.com

32. Ina says:

Dear Sir,
    I am a second year student of B.Tech
    (Mechanical)at IT-BHU..Varanasi…I would to like join your company for my summer internship in the period between may-july 2010..Kindly consider me for the same and provide me with details which would enable me to work for your company..
    Thanking You,
    Ina Thakral.
    (inathakral@gmail.com
    09450277998)

33. Ina says:

Dear Sir,
    I am a second year student of B.Tech(Mechanical)at IT-BHU..I would like to work for your company during this summer for the period between May-july 2010..Kindly consider me for the same and provide me with details which would enable me to work for your company..
    Thanking You,
    Ina Thakral.
    (inathakral@gmail.com
    09450277998)

34. subhhajit says:

hello sir,
    I am Subhajit saha,currently persuing my BE(2008-2012) in production engg(3rd sem,2nd year) at jadavpur university,a premier institute of engineering in west bengal.I am interested in the automobile sector and eagerly looking forward for summer training for the same.I am backed by a very bright career till date and have equally faired in other co-curricular activities.
    Eagerly waiting for a encouraging reply.

regards,
    subhajit saha
    dept of mech. engg,
    3rd sem(2nd yr),
    faculty of engineering,jadavpur university,kolkata-700032,west bengal.
    ph no.09433560680(m),033-24100041(resi),
    email.- sahasubho13@gmail.com
    blog.- subhajitsaha.blogspot.com

35. subhajitsaha says:

hello sir,
    Eagerly waiting for a encouraging reply.

regards,
    subhajit saha
    dept of mech. engg,
    3rd sem(2nd yr),
    faculty of engineering,jadavpur university,kolkata-700032,west bengal.
    ph no.09433560680(m),033-24100041(resi),
    email.- sahasubho13@gmail.com
    blog.- sahasubhajit.blogspot.com

36. Bunty says:

hello sir..
    i m Hemant Solanki .i completed my graduation in computer engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Indirs college of business studies.;and i am in first year for PGDM-MKT.want to perform a summer project in your company in may-june 2010.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–
    solankihemant_3@yahoo.co.in,
    solanki.hemant.r@gmail.com

37. Saurabh says:

hello sir,
    Myself Saurabh Batra Student of 3rd year civil engneering from NIT,JAIPUR.
    Wanted to ask is there any option for internship during summer.
    Saurabh Batra
    saurabhbatra.89@gmai.com
    0978804282

38. RIMA says:

hello sir,
    i am student of Master in Quality & Productivity Management(MQPM)in vidhya nagar(anand).i want to perform summer training in your company.

Rima Chauhan.
    rimachauhan6@gmail.com

39. Varun says:

Sir,
    I am a 3rd year student at Birla Institute of Technology , Mesra. I wish to work under your company as an intern this summer . This may help in giving me a field experience .
    I will be highly obliged to work under your guidance .

Varun Nath
    Birla Institute of Technology
    varunnath13@yahoo.com
    Mob No: 9955165178

40. @//!k says:

can indian intern apply for this program!!

41. Shikha says:

sir,
    I am student of Banasthali University, pursuing MBA.i want to do summer internship (may-june) in your company.
    Name – Shikha Gupta
    shikhagupta63@gmail.com

42. mayuri says:

Hello sir,
    I am student of MHRM (SP UNIVERSITY) in Vidhya nagar(Anand). I wish to work under your company as an intern this summer.This may help in giving me a field experience.

I will be obliged to work under your guidence.

NAME: Mayuri Sonawane
    E-MAIL: sonawane.mayuri@gmail.com

43. janmejay says:

sir
    i am from IIST trivandrum pursuing B.Tech in Aerospace Engg.
    I want to know about winter and summer internship in your company
    Janmejay Jaiswal
    janmejay26@yahoo.com

44. pankaj says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Pankaj Yadav, 2nd year student of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (IIT), GANDHINAGAR (newly established IIT in Gujarat) I am looking for a summer internship for the period of May-July 2010 preferentially in area of Automation and very keen to pursue it at your company.I will be very thankful to you if you give me a chance to show my skills to you while working in your company.And kindly provide me the procedure to apply and the related information.

Thanking in anticipation of encouraging reply

Yours sincerely
    Pankaj Kumar Yadav
    Department Of Mechanical Engineering
    IIT Gandhinagar , Gujarat ,India
    Mob. No. 09426457115
    Email id: pankajyadav111@gmail.com

45. shivaram says:

Respected sir,
    I am Shivaram.N.V . I am pursuing my Dual Degree(B.Tech + M.Tech) at IIT Madras in Aerospace Engineering.I am presently in my 3rd year. I would like to do my summer internship in your company.
    I would love to work on any Solid Mechanics project

Shivaram.N.V
    IIT Madras,Chennai 600036
    shivaram.n.v.1989@gmail.com
    09840173380

46. ANKIT says:

I am pursuing B.Tech with stream IT(5th sem) fromUIET KANPUR UNIVERSITY .
    Sir in after vth sem i have to go through summer internship for atleast one months.
    I want to undergo Studentship training/ Project work, in your company during this period till july for atleast one month.
    Kindly tell me what are the prerequisites for tsame.i want to know how to apply and what are the programe.
    waiting for your +ve rply,
    THANKING YOU SIR

47. ANKIT says:

I am pursuing B.Tech with stream IT(5th sem) fromUIET KANPUR UNIVERSITY .
    waiting for your +ve rply,
    THANKING YOU SIR

48. Shing Ding Ding says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Alex Mathew and I am a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student finishing my second year at the National Institute of Technology Calicut. I am interested in doing an internship program with Larsen and Toubro. I feel this will be a great learning opportunity and will hopefully aid me in contributing significantly to the engineering society, which is a dream of mine. Please send me the application procedure and other relevant details.

my e-mail address is

alex_mathew@windowslive.com

49. shri ram says:

Respected sir,
    I am pursuing PGDM in marketing from INSTITUTE OF RURAL MANAGEMENT, JODHPUR AND I did gradution in Agriculture from RAU, Bikaner in 2009. and i want to do internship in any agriculture compnies from May to Jun months (6 to 8 weeks. so sir if you have this oppurtunity then plz provide me.
    Things and Regards.

Shri Ram Yadav
    Institute Of Rural Management, Jodhpur
    Email id. surajirm@yahoo.com
    Mo. 9799644519

50. neeraj says:

Respected Sir
    I am Neeraj Gupta pursuing MBA from Ansal Institute of Technology Gurgaon.my specialization is Marketing.i want to do internship in your company.please give me opportunity.

Neeraj Gupta
    neerajgupta194@gmail.com
    9312091465

51. jitendra kumar says:

Dear sir,
    My name is Jitendra Kr Yadav, n i m in 3rd year now,pursuing my engg in mechanical from NIT(NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY) CALICUT,KERALA. I am intersted in doing interenship during my summer break(i.e wef 1st june -10th july)
    so sir can u please help me out in geeting the procedure for geeting into internship.

my mail id- jitendra.nitc@nitc.ac.in
    please send me all details on my mail id.i will be very glad to you

52. ABHISHEK says:

Respected Sir
    I am abhishek karnani persuing my engineering in Computer Science Branch III Yr, from Jaipur Enginnering College and Research Center, Jaipur affiliated to AICTE (Raj. technical university). I am interested in doing inturnship during my summer breaks(i.e. in june and july).
    So sir can u help me in this regard.
    Thanking You

Yours Faithfully
    ABHISHEK KARNANI
    my emil id: abhishek.karnani224@gmail.com
    please send me the details on my email id. I will be highly obliged to you.

53. Kunal Dewangan says:

respected sir,

I am an B-Tech 3rd Year(6th sem) student of NIT Kurukshetra (Civil Engineering Stream) and its my deep endeavour to join your firm for summer internship programmes(from june2010).As your firm briefly deals with housing and infrastructure development which happens to be in much small scale my family business,I am quite passionate to work hard and have enough experience and time with your firm.

Please let me know the whereabouts of the intern and the signatury(to whom i have to send my CV)to the following.
    Kunal Dewangan
    Senior Undergraduate Student
    Room No329,hostle No8.
    NIT Kurukshetra
    dewangank@gmail.com
    9896394471

54. sumeli says:

respected sir,
    i am the student of 2nd year b.tech(aeronautical engg.).i want to do summer training in your company so that i can get a proper guidance in the mechanical field.

55. venkut says:

respected sir,
    i am the student of 2nd year b.tech(civil engg.).i want to do summer training in your company.i will be high obliged to you.
    please give me proper guidence.

Sincerely yours,
    A.M.Venkat Sai Kumar
    Undergraduate Student (2rd year)
    Department of Civil
    Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
    Guwahati, Assam
    India – 781039
    Email: mani.venkat@iitg.ac.in
    a.m.venkatsaikumar@gmail.com
    phone number:09957887848

56. saurav says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a Second semester student of Post Graduate Diploma in Management from CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, GREATER NOIDA .
    May I introduce myself as young, energetic, ambitious, goal oriented aspirants who is able to accomplish assignments in time and with utmost sincerity.
    I am confident that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills in marketing.
    The Project is of Duration:- 90 days and should begin in 1st week of June 2010.
    I will be thankful if you provide me an opportunity of corporate exposure to sharpen my potential.
    Looking forward from you soon.
    Thanking you,
    Regards,
    SAURAV KUMAR RANJIT
    GREATER NOIDA.
    GMAIL-sauravranjit@gmail.com

57. amarsingh says:

Dear sir,

my name is Amar Singh Rathore,iam 1st year student at National Institute of Technology(NIT),Jalandhar which is 1 of the premier technology institutes in india.i m interested in intership course in my summer break(1 June-16 July).
    plzz send me the procedure on my ID
    amarbanna@gmail.com

58. The Dude says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Jayesh Gautam from (3rd year, Civil engineer)National Institute of Technology- Calicut and i would like to know if there is any scope of internship anytime in may and june for me. I will be highly obliged.

Jayesh Gautam
    gautam.jayesh@gmail.com

59. prithvi says:

sir,
    i m prithvi raj jain,student of civil engg.(4th sem)pursuing B.E from B.I.T Mesra. Is their any possibility for me to do internship fr your company in this summer if possible then please let me know.

thanking you
    yours faithfully
    Prithvi raj jain
    prithviraj1111@gmail.com

60. rupesh says:

Respected sir,

I am Rupesh Radheshyam Jaju studing in MBA 1st yer, at the Nagpur University,
    i wan a do my summer intership project in that yer in our company in a MARKETING.
    if possible then prefer my request. & send me mail or call me at my no which are writting in the following ..

your faithfully

Rupesh R. Jaju

name:- Rupesh Radheshyam Jaju

class:- MBA

E-mail:- jajurupesh@gmail.com

contact:- 9890929258

61. sonam says:

Sir/Madam,
    I'm a first year Aerospace Student from IIT BOMBAY.I am interested in doing internship.Please help me out with the procedure

62. amit says:

I am doing PGDM-International business from PIMSR(AICTE).I Want to do summer intership in shipping and logestics company for may-june 2010 in some good company.
    Please help me…………..

63. Rishika says:

hi dear sir / ma'am
    this is rishika tripathi , i am pursuing my PGDM from G.L.BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH , i am keen to do my summer internship from your prestigious company . Looking for your positive response. My mail id is rishikatripathi09@gmail.com

64. riyazat says:

respected sir
    I am a student of 3rd year (civil engg.). i want to do summer training from your company so plz guide me how to apply. I will be highly oblige to you.

Riyazat Khan
    3rd year
    civil branch
    Arya Groups Of Colleges
    jaipur

65. dinesh says:

sir,
    i m Dinesh Singh,student of B.Planning (6th sem)pursuing B.Planning from N.I.T. Bhopal. Is their any possibility for me to do internship fr your company in this summer if possible then please let me know.

thanking you
    yours faithfully
    Dinesh Singh
    B.Planning
    6 Semester
    MANIT-BHOPAL
    e-mail= dineshplannermanit@gmail.com

66. abu says:

Respected sir
    I am 3rd year civil engineering student. I want to do training from your company. My academic records are very good with first class marks. please tell me what are the procedures to be done for doing training in your company. I will be highly obliged.Thank you.

ABU DANISH
    3rd YEAR
    MS RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BANGALORE-54
    EMAIL:adanish911@gmail.com

67. siddarth says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Siddarth Tater currently undergoing a Bachelor of Engineering course in mechanical engineering from MANIPAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,MANIPAL.I am interested in doing summer internship at your reputed company. Please forward me the details and requirements to apply for the same.THANK YOU.
    mail:siddarthtater1988@gmail.com
    Ph:9901728348

68. Gaurav says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Gaurav Gupta, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company.
    Email-gauravgupta583@gmail.com
    Mob- 09573730710

69. RAHUL says:

sir
    i am 2nd year student from vellore institute of technology . i am persuaing my btech. in mechanial engineering…

sir can u guide me through the process of application for summer internship.
    looking forward to your reply

70. mitturai says:

sir,
    Is there any scope for Indian students for doing internships?i want to do summer training in your company.i will be high obliged to you.please give me proper guidence.

Mithleshwar Rai
    Student
    PGDM(Marketing)
    Institute of Management and Research
    Ghaziabad
    India

71. chidu says:

I AM CHIDANANDA.N DOING MY MBA FROM IASE UNIVERSITY. AND MY SPECIALIZATION IS HR. I AM SEARCHING FOR INTERNSHIP IN BANGALORE.I WILL BE THANK FULL IN GETTING MY INTERNSHIP..
    CONTACT NO: 9986440130
    EMAIL ID: CHIDU.CKM@GMAIL.COM

72. Anusha says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    Im Anusha,doing my MBA 1st year in K.L.University,vijayawada.As i opted for foreign trade specialization and im very much interested in doing internship(SIP)in that particular specialization.Foreign trade in the sense im interested with regard to imports and exports.So,im literally confused in finding the good companies and how to approach them.Can u please help me in giving proper guidance?

Name:B.Anusha
    Email id:anusha.b88@gmail.com

73. ashish jain says:

hi i am ashish jain from indore i am pursuing pgdm splization in marketing and HR from chimc college indore i want doing summer internship training

74. ashish jain says:

hello sir i am ashish jain from indore.i am pursuing PGDM from chimc college

email.id ashujain.jain8@gmail.com

75. Jayabrata says:

I am pursuing my B.tech (3rd year, Electrical Engineering) from West Bengal University Of Tech. (WBUT). I would like to know if I can pursue summer internship at your esteemed organization.

Email ID: jay.chandra89@gmail.com

76. jigna says:

Respected sir/mam
    Jigna Patel,have just completed BE Chemical..Is there any scope for Indian students for doing internships? Is there any scope for me??
    It will a great pleasure if you will provide me an opportunity of corporate exposure to sharpen my potential…

~Jigna Patel~
    Email@ jigna.life@gmail.com

77. PREMENDRA MANI PRADHAN says:

respected sir,
    I am a fourth year undergraduate student pursing B.Tech( Mechanical Engineering) at sikkim manipal institute of technology.I, would love to know is there any mode for long term internship of(11-12 weeks) at your reputed firm.if,so how can we apply for it,your valuable teaching will be consider as a boon in time of need.
    i have undergone courses as CATIA,CNC(MILLING/LATHE),CADIAN.I too have an edible knowledge of C,C++.
    objective:To pursue a challenging career in the field of Engineering and creative technologies in a progressive way that gives me scope to update my knowledge & skills and to be a part of the team that excel in work towards the development of the organization and gives me satisfaction thereof.
    your valuable suggestion will be consider as a fruitfull in future.
    thanking you!
    premendra mani pradhan.
    mob:9733028142

78. Anirmoy Debnath says:

I am a student of Chemical Engineering,2nd yr in National Institute Of Technology, Durgapur.I want to do a summer internship at the end of 2nd yr.
    So can anyone please suggest how to approach the authority and what are the criteria for doing an internship in your company.

79. fahad ahmad says:

sir,
    i am fahad ahmad. i am pursuing Mechanical and Automation Engg. from Amity University Uttar-Pradesh. its my 2nd year. and i am really interested for my internship in one of the leading companies in India. kindly help me out in order to enhance my career by joining your company for my summer internship project.

80. danyal says:

sir i want to know about winter internship program in your organisation. i wish to apply for the same. is it possible to do winter internship at mumbai?

81. kumar s praveen says:

respected sir ,
    i m a 2nd year btech civil student in vit university vellore .
    it was my biggest dream to be a part of the company and i wat to start eith the internship , it will be a real pleasure and a good working experiance to be a part of ur company .

praveen
    (btech civil )
    email:-praveen_r200020@yahoo.com

82. Ratnesh Thakur says:

sir,
    I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of Maulana Azad National Institute of technology BHOPAL , looking for summer internship project in your company. I did my last summer training in Kirloskar Brothers Limited. I have a knowladge of Pro-e and CATIA..
    currently i m doing my project on Supra racing organised by SAE INDIA.

Thanking you
    Ratnesh Thakur
    MANIT BHOPAL
    ratneshthakur123@gmail.com
    ph- 7879305114

83. GAGAN GARG says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Gagan Garg, student of B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Stream. I am pursuing my degree from Lovely Institute of Technology and i want 6 month internship in L & T. Please guide me how can i apply.
    Yours sincerely,
    Gagan Garg,
    098-555-79-422
    e-mail : gagan_garg1989@yahoo.co.in

84. kirthika says:

Respected sir,

I am kirthika pursuing third year civil engineering.looking forward for a summer internship.It would be very helpful if u grant me the same

85. vidhi says:

sir,i am the student of 2nd year b.tech(cs engg.).me nd my frnds want to do summer training in your company.i will be high obliged to you.
    please give me proper guidence.

86. Chaynika Saikia says:

Sir,
    I am a 2nd year student of B Tech( Electrical Engineering) in National Institue Of Technology, Silchar. I am interested in doing a summer internship in your company. I would be very grateful if u let me to increase my knowledge and enhance my skills by allowing me internship in your company! I would be glad if you let me know about the eligibility criteria and the requirements for it. I will be anticipating a positive reply.

Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely,
    Chaynika Saikia

87. Prabhat Kumar says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Prabhat Kumar and I am an engineering undergraduate of Civil Engineering student finishing my third year at the National Institute of Technology, Patna in 2011. I am interested in doing an summer internship program with Larsen and Toubro between may an july of 2011. I feel this will be a great learning opportunity and will hopefully aid me in contributing significantly to the engineering society, which is a dream of mine. Please send me the application procedure and other relevant details.

my e-mail address is:
    prabhatnitp@gmail.com

88. kratika soni says:

sir, i am a 3rd year civil engineering student from SGSITS, Indore. I am interested in doing summer internships(in the month of may and june, in L & T. Please help me..with details and the procedure to do the same…….
    Awaiting your reply…

89. kratika soni says:

sir, i am a 3rd year civil engineering student from SGSITS, Indore. I wish to do a summer internship(in the month of may and june, in L & T. Please help me..with details and the procedure to do the same…….
    Awaiting your reply…

90. kratika soni says:

I am s 3rd year civil engg student from SGSITS, Indore. I wish to do a summer intership (in the month of may and june) from L & T. Kindly send the information regarding procedure, eligibilty & requirements….
    awaiting for response

91. bhushan randive says:

Respected Sir
    I am bhushan Randive pursuing MBA from atharva Institute of management study my specialization is Marketing.i want to do internship in your company.please give me opportunity.

92. dipesh says:

Sir,
    I am a 3rd year student at National Institute of Technology , Jamshedpur. I wish to work under your company as an intern this summer . This may help in giving me a field experience .
    I will be highly obliged to work under your guidance .

Please send me the necessary details.

93. Uday Bhasker says:

Respected Sir,
    I am a second year student pursuing civil engineering in NIT
    NAGPUR.I am very intrested in doing an intern with L&T.I see
    this as a golden oppurtunity for gaining a valuable work experience
    Please guide me through the process…
    E-MAIL: udaybhasker.2190@gmail.com
    Ph.no: +918055162456

94. ashish says:

is l&t offers any internship for 1st yr students pursuing btech from aerospace enginering

95. Iman Rai says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am Iman Rai student of Institute of Advanced Management & Research (IAMR) Ghaziabad . I am doing Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Finance & IT, therefore i am looking for for my summer intership. I would like to request u to give a chance for an internship in your company.

imaniamr@gmail.com

96. Tushar says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Tushar Mahajan and I am a B.Tech Information Technology student finishing my second year at SUSCET,Tangori(Mohali). I am interested in doing an internship program with Larsen and Toubro. I feel this will be a great learning opportunity and will hopefully aid me in contributing significantly to the engineering society, which is a dream of mine. Please send me the application procedure and other relevant details.