Johnson & Johnson (J&J) summer internship program in India

Here are excerpts from J&J website on their summer internship program

Every year J&J recruits a number of summer interns in all divisions to work with us on live business projects in a variety of functions with J&J. Each intern works closely with his/her guide on clearly defined project deliverables, that are assessed once in the middle of the internship and once at the end.

All project interns make presentations to the leadership team of the division they are working with. Assessments by the guide as well as the leadership team form the basis of final offers to be made to interns at the end of the internship.

The Summer Internship program provides us an effective way of viewing the interns as prospective employees while enabling the interns to understand the J&J way of doing things and judge their fit in the company. The program begins with a day-long induction.

Click here for more details on the J&J website

189 Responses to “Johnson & Johnson (J&J) summer internship program in India”

1. Bhavani says:

Hi Sir,
    My name is Babajan, Pursuing my MBA in IBS-Kochi in India. iam in search of Summer internship Programs in a good company. So Could you please give me the opportunity so serve a company. iam looking for SIP in Finance

My E-mail ID is babajan_4@ymail.com
    mobile number 09288559611

2. Web Master says:

Babajan

Apply directly to employers with the contact details provided.

Webmaster

3. isha says:

helo sir,
    My name is Isha , a 1st year student of MBA in IBS hyderabad. i want to do my summer internship program in a company which should give me a finance profile. my email is ishakochhar969@gmail.com

4. Web Master says:

Isha

You may need to search this site for the appropriate internship. You can also click on Label – “MBA (Finance) to view finance intern requirements.

Webmaster

5. Jaydeep says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my MBA, from National Institute of Technology, Trichy(T.N.).
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    jaydeep_gunjaria@yahoo.co.in

6. devika says:

Hello
    Myself Devika Mani from Noida. I am pursuing my Master of Finance & Control Course from Amity University, Noida. I would like to do my summer internship with your organization from May-2009 to July 2009.

Email: devika.manii@gmail.com

7. devika says:

Hello

Email: devika.manii@gmail.com

8. nirmal says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I am Nirmalkumar Pursuing my MBA(marketing & hr) final year in st.peter's engneering college,chennai. i am in search of internship Programs in a good company.for period of four month from (Jan-09 to apr -09) So Could you please give me the opportunity to do in your organization.
    my email-id nirmalkumarss@yahoo.com
    phone no 9994999228
    thanking you

9. djshan says:

I am a b-tech fifth semester student. I want to do the internship program with financial profile.Could you please give me enough information.

10. Aparna says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship form a reputed company either in HRM or in Marketing during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present I am pursuing my MBA from Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata.
    Kindly guide me.
    Regards.
    Aparna Dutta
    Dutta.aparna@gmail.com

11. aakash says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM, from ICBM-school of business excellence, hydeabad
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    pujiakash@yahoo.co.in

12. aakash says:

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM from ICBM-SBE,hyderabad. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.

13. ATUL'S BLOCK says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Atul and currently doing MBA from Indian Business Academy Bangalore.I would like to do MBA Summer internship programm in IT Profile from the period may 2009 to juy 2009.
    Please give me necessary information regarding this.

Regards,
    Atul Shastri
    atulshastriz@gmail.com

14. pralay says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Pralay Chand Ghosh , a 1st year student of MBA(Finance) at IISWBM, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile.
    Hope you will consider me & oblige.
    Pralay
    e-mail ID: pralay_ghosh@rediffmail.com
    Mobile: 09433277392

15. dakoolchap says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Joy Majumder, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at IISWBM, Kolkata. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Joy Majumder

e-mail ID: joymajumder786.com

Mobile: 09874539809
    09804544523

16. Sanjib says:

Hello Sir,

This is Sanjib looking for an association with your esteemed organization for summer Internship program in marketing stream.I am presently persuing my MBA from BIMTECH(Greater Noida) with marketing as my major.I have an Work experience with Accenture for two years prior to this.
    It would be grateful if you give me an opporunity to work for your company.
    EMail:sanjibincal@gmail.com,sanjib.paul10@bimtech.ac.in
    Ph:+919958449036

Regards
    Sanjib Paul

17. pintu says:

Sir,
    I Pintu Saradar,M.Com from Calcuttta University, currently doing MBA from ISB Kolkata. I want to do a summer project from your company.
    So if you kindly give me a chance to do my summer internship from your company I’ll be thankful to you.
    E-mail- pintu_1306@yahoo.co.in
    Mob: 9883225103

18. suresh adepu says:

sir,

Iam pursuing PGDBM IN BHARATHIDASN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT as a marketing specialisation,i want to do internship in your organisation.So it should be grateful to meet you to share my skills and ability and excel my skills.
    thanking you
    as_av@rediffmail.com

19. broken heart says:

hi, i am shainki bansal. i am pursuing mba+pgp(marketing). i am looking a good company for internship. what should i do? where can i get the information regarding this?
    shainki bansal
    bansal_shainkii@yahoo.co.in
    bansalshainkii@gmail.com

20. suresh says:

sir,

Iam pursuing PGDBM FINANCE specialisation in bharathidasan institute of management.I want to do internship in your company.So it would be grateful you to meet,and discuss my ability.
    Thanking you
    rahulbohra@live.com

21. ATUL says:

Dear sir/madam
    I Atul is doing LL.M in IPR from NALSAR LAW university Hyderabad I want to do my summer internship pharma co.please give me necessary information regarding this.
    Regards
    Atul Jain
    advatul11@gmail.com

22. Raj says:

Rajpuspak Kumar
    Rajagiri School of Management
    Rajagiri Valley, Kochi, Kerala.
    Raj.pushpak0@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
    As you have indicated you invite MBAs for internship. I am doing MBA from one of the reputed Business -school in south India RAJAGIRI SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT.
    I want to complete my summer training which will go from April to May in your organization. I do believe that with my skills and knowledge I will of great value for this Indian pride organization. As I have the theoretical knowledge of the subject so it would be easy for me to gain practical exposure.
    Looking forward for your reply
    Rajpuspak Kumar
    09744874205(M)

23. Raj says:

Rajpuspak Kumar
    Rajagiri School of Management
    Rajagiri Valley, Kochi, Kerala.
    Raj.pushpak0@gmail.com

Looking forward for your reply
    Rajpuspak Kumar
    09744874205(M)

24. raj says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Rajesh kumar, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at N.I.T , KURUKSHETRA, HARYANA.My major is marketing and minor is finance. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me and oblige.

e-mail ID: corporateraj@gmail.com

Mobile: 09896913363

25. raj says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Rajesh kumar, a 1st year student of MBA( major MARKETING and MINOR finance) at N.I.T KURUKSHETRA ,HARYANA. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me and oblige.

RAjesh kumar

e-mail ID: corporateraj@gmail.com

Mobile: 09896913363

26. ashu says:

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB) from IIBR, Pune. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Name – Ashutosh Kudesia
    e-mail id- ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in

27. anil says:

Respected sir,
    I am ANIL KUMAR THAKUR,student of 1st year PGDM(IB)(marketing)at INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND RESEARCH(IIBR),CHINCHWAD,PUNE-411026.I want to do summer project in your company.
    Hope you will consider me and oblige.

28. ashu says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB), from IIBR, Pune.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    eMAIL ID- ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in
    Mob No.- 09730986994

29. PRASHANT PASHU JAIN says:

Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(international business), from indian institute of tourism and travel management bhubaneswar (orissa).
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.prashantjain89@gmail.com

30. Maninder singh says:

Hello Sir,

This is Maninder Singh Saini looking for an association with your esteemed organization for summer Internship program in Finance stream in JUNE and JULY.I am presently persuing my MBA from IMM(New Delhi).I am Mechanical Engg. and have an Work experience with SKF and USHA MARTIN ALLOY & STEEL DIV. for two years prior to this.
    It would be grateful if you give me an opporunity to work for your company.
    EMail:maninder44@gmail.com,Ph:+919717738436

31. Saurav says:

Dear Sir/mam,
    My name is Sourav Ghosh,a 2nd year student of MBA(Finance) at AIBM,Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your company .
    Hope you will consider me as suitable candidate.
    e-mail ID: sauravalphia@gmail.com
    Mobile: 09831626471

32. Saurav says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Ivy Mishra, a 1st year student of MBA(Finance) at AIBM, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile.
    Hope you will consider me.
    e-mail ID:ivy_mishra85@rediffmail.com

33. avinashlyricist says:

i’m avinash chandra,pursuing MBA from mumbai university,want to do summer internship in your esteemed organization in the month of may -july in marketing as specialization.
    LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLY,
    CELL NO-9930419177
    EMAIL-avilyri@gmail.com

34. Unni says:

Hi sir
    I am persuing MBA in IBA I would like to do my Summer Internship from Bangalore in finance specialization and it starts from mid April to Mid June…..Can someone help me by providing the names of such companies Email:unnijoseph86@gmail.com

35. Prashanth says:

Hello Sir,

I am student of SIMS,Pune pursunig MBA Finance (1st year) and looking
    for summer project in finance domain. My project period is from
    April-June 09.It would be of great help if you could let me know of
    any openings for the same in your organization.I have attached my
    resume for your reference.

Looking forward to get a response from you.

Have a nice day.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashanth K
    email id – kalkoti.p@gmail.com
    Mobile – 09881244640

36. rajender says:

dear sir,
    my name is rajender prasad,a first year student of MBA at IMM NEW DEHI.iwant to join your company and is keen to join the summer internship in your company,giving me a marketing profile.
    hope you will consider me
    e.mail-raj_yadav63@yahoo.com
    mob.no.-9911155017

37. SANJIB says:

Hi Sir
    My name is Sanjib Ch Dey, a 1st year student of MBA(Finance) at Future Business School, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile.
    Hope you will consider me.
    e-mail ID:sanjib113@gmail.com
    mob:9874408465

38. AMIT says:

Dear Sir,
    As you have indicated you invite MBAs for internship. I am doing MBA from one of the reputed Business -school in south India Siva Sivani Institute OF MANAGEMENT.
    I want to complete my summer training which will go from April to May from Kolkata. I do believe that with my skills and knowledge I will of great value for this Indian pride organization. As I have the theoretical & sound practical knowledge of the subject so it would be easy for me to gain practical exposure.
    My specialization is Finance,Marketing,Taxation
    I shall be highly oblized if u providing me the SIP in Kolkata………

39. visit my world says:

Respected sir/madam,
    Myself partha banerjee, pursuing my PGDM from BLS Institute of Management, Ghaziabad. I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period June2009 to july2009 to contribute to the growth of organization by ensuring personal development, good work ethic and absolute dedication to success. So give me the opportunity to serve. I’m going to take marketing.
    Regards,
    Partha Banerjee
    P_b_katwa@yahoo.co.in

40. trisha says:

Respected Sirr,
    Myself Sarbari Chakraborty,pursuing my PGPM course from EIILM,Kolkata.I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period of May2009 to July2009 to contribute something for the organization with my effort and creativity.I also want to learn a lots of thing from your organization.I am going to take Marketing.Sir please help me for my internship and help me to learn a lots of strategy and planning.
    Regards,
    Sarbari Chakraborty
    trishachakraborty@ymail.com

41. SONAL says:

Hello
    i am Sonal Mishra, pursuing my MBA from ITM,Navi Mumbai.I am looking forward for doing my summer internship with your organization so that i may be able to enhance my skills by contributing my fullest to your organisation.
    Regards
    Sonal Mishra
    email:sonalmishra11@gmail.com

42. SONAL says:

Hello
    I am Sonal Mishra,doing my MBA from ITM business school,NAVI MUMBAI.Iam looking forward to join your organization for my summer training so that i may be able to enhance my skills by contributing my fullest towards your organization.
    Regards
    Sonal Mishra

43. addy says:

i Ashok kumar dora like to do my summer internship program in your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM from ICBM-SBE,hyderabad. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    email id – ashok.dora@gmail.com
    phone no-09705309887

44. addy says:

i ashok kumar Dora would like to do my summer internship program in your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM from ICBM-SBE,hyderabad. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to serve your orhanization
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    email id – ashok.dora@gmail.com
    mobile no- 09705309887

45. sidharth says:

hi sir,my self sidharth iyer,student of 1st year PGDM(finance)from MASTER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT(meerut),It will be an honour for me if i get the oppurtunity to serve your organisation.

46. sidharth says:

Respected Sir,
    Myself Sidharth iyer,pursuing PGDM(Finance) from MASTER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT(Meerut).I would like to do my summer internship from your organization during the period of May2009 to July09,It will be an honour for me if i get the oppurtunity to serve your organisation.
    Regards,sidarth…

47. srikanta says:

sir/mam
    I would like to my summer internship in your prestigious organization during the period APRIL 2009 TO JUNE JUNE 2009.At present i am pursuing PGDM from VVISM hyderabad.It will be an honour for me if i get an opportunity to serve your organization.
    kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Name:SRIKANTA CHATTERJEE
    email id:chatterjee.srikanta@yahoo.com
    mobile no:+91 9618130891

48. rishi says:

Respected sir/madam
    I anm Rishi Roy pursuing PGDM(marketing and HR) in VISHWA VISHWANI INSTITUE OF SYSTEM AND MANAGMENT(AICTE APPROVED) in Hyderabad. It will be my pleasure to do my summer intrenship programme in your organisation . I have some experience in sales and marketing in FMCG sector in well reputed company.my internship reriod is from april to june
    .I will be pleased to receive your’s reply

E.mail:risk1000@gmail.com
    ph.no:09701520504

49. OM PRAKASH says:

Respected sir/madam
    I am Ms Keshni Gupta pursuing PGDM(Retail Mgmnt) K.J.Somaiya Institute of Research & Mgmnt, Mumbai. It will be my pleasure to do my summer intrenship programme (May to June 2009)in your organisation . I hold a First Class with Distinction in B.E. (Electricals & Electronics).I would like to undertake the Internship in Consultancy, Operations or FMCG.I would be extremely grateful if could consider me for the same.
    Kind regards,

Keshni Gupta
    pride70@hotmail.com
    or
    keshnisayshiii@gmail.com

50. megha says:

hello sir
    This is in pursuance to the position of an Intern at your organization. I am doing my MBA (major-HR and minor-Finance) from Amity Business School, Noida. I am a Statistics Hons. graduate, with a First Div., having been enrolled in the Bachelor of Sciences program at Kirori Mal College, Delhi University. I request you for an internship with your esteemed organization through May-June 2009.I request you to kindly consider me for the same.
    Regards
    Megha Garg
    garg.megha23@gmail.com

51. megha says:

Dear sir
    This is in pursuance to the position of an Intern at your organization. I am doing my MBA(Major-HR and minor-Finance) from Amity Business School, Noida. I am a Statistics Hons. graduate, with a First Div., having been enrolled in the Bachelor of Sciences program at Kirori Mal College, Delhi University.
    I request you to consider me for an internship with your esteemed organization through May-June 2009.
    Regards
    Megha Garg
    garg.megha23@gmail.com

52. arnab says:

sir/mam
    I would like to my summer internship in your prestigious organization during the period May 2009 to July 2009.At present i am pursuing PGDM from EIILM Kolkata.It will be an honour for me if i get an opportunity to serve your organization.
    kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thanking You
    Name:ARNAB BANERJEE
    email id:arnab24655@gmail.com
    mobile no:+91 9831640255/9804363780

53. sush says:

i am student mba from rasoni collage amravati
    i requst you sir plese give opprutiny to work with you mail id kavimandansushrut14@gmail.com
    cell no 9421825650

54. dhon1985 says:

I am Bishnujyoti das, pursuing MBA from Rai Business School, New Delhi. I am searching for summer internship. I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company. Following is my email id.
    bisnud@gmail.com
    thank you!

55. teby says:

Dear Sir
    I am Teby c Baaby doing my PGDM in SCMS Cochin. I am in search for a reputed company where I can do my internship in finance or marketing. My mail id is
    tebybaaby@gmail.com

56. anirudh says:

RESPECTED SIR
    I AM DOING M.B.A FROM INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS STUDIES AND RESEARCH PUNE.
    THANK YOU SIR TO GAVE THIS VALUABLE INFERMATION ABOUT YOUR SUMMER PROJECT
    SIR I AM VERY EAGER TO DO MY SUMMER PROJECT IN YOUR COMPANY
    I AM SURE ABOUT IT SIR MY WORK WILL BE USEFUL TO YOU
    i am economic (hons) graduate from allahabad university, kindly guide me sir to get project work in your company
    my email id is Anirudhsun.2008@gmail.com
    Thank you sir.i hope immediate reply from you

57. harry says:

hello sir ,
    I am hari kumawat,doing MPM+PGPM from pune university recognised collage vit managment institute.and I am looking for summer int. in (HR-MPM)OR (MARKETING-PGPM),I am not search for reputed company if it will be reputed then where would chance for me…

58. chandra says:

hi….
    I m Chandra Prakash Sharma pursuing master of marketing management,from pune university and PGDM(Operation Management). i want to do summer training from J&J..
    my email id- csharma180@gmail.com
    mob no.09766978619

59. Kimpy says:

hello sir/madam,
    i kimpy singh pursuing MBA first year from ip university ,delhi. i am looking forward for my internship .kindly let me render my services into your esteemed organisation.

60. Raghav says:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Raghav, currently pursuing my MBA from IIPM HYD. I will be privillaged to do my summer internship with your esteemed organisation.
    I am looking for internship in HR/Marketing function.
    my email ID- raghav.varma145@gmail.com
    mob no: 09701270111
    I’d be pleased to hear from you.

61. Raghav says:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Raghav, currently pursuing my MBA from IIPM HYD. I will be privillaged to do an internship with your esteemed organisation.I am looking for internship in HR/Marketing function.
    my email ID- raghav.varma145@gmail.com
    mob no- 09701270111
    I’d be pleased to hear from you.

62. Moazzam says:

Respected Chairperson
    I m Moazzam faridi pursuing MBA in (I.B.)and looking for my summer training job in a reputed company.
    email ID:- Moazzamfaridi@gmail.com

thanx

63. Moazzam says:

Respected Chairperson

I M Moazzam faridi pursuing MBA in ( I.B.) looking for my summer training in reputed company.
    email ID :- moazzamfaridi@gmail.com

64. vicor says:

hello sir/madam,
    i Arnob Bank pursuing MBA in marketing as major and in finance as minor first year under WBUT( west bengal university of technology)from IBMR,kolkata ,West bengal. i am looking forward for my internship .kindly let me render my services into your esteemed organisation.

my E mail ID:a4arnob@in.com
    bankarnob@gmail.com
    Ph no :9432664760

65. minku says:

respected sir,

my name is saurabh mishra.i am a student of sinhgad institute of management,pune.i am pursuing pgdm and my specialisation is ‘operations’.i have done also B.E. from electronics and instrumentation branch.sir,i m looking for summer training and right now i dont have any comapany for doing suumer training.so sir,i request you very kindly that please suggest me to do summer training from which organization is suitable for me.i will be very thankful to you.

yours faithfully
    saurabh mishra
    mob no:9860142648
    email-id-saurabhmishra13@yahoo.co.in

66. Gaurav Bhandari says:

Hello Sir I am Gaurav Bhandari
    MBA(IT) from Symbiosis Institute Computer Studies and research and would Like to do Summer Intern from Dec 2009-April 2010 Can You Suggest Something?

67. amol says:

i am an mba student looking for projectwork core project in finance.1st mba student, i want project in an reputed organisation

68. amol says:

i am 1st year MBA student looking for project work in an reputed organization. core finance plz inform me

69. amol says:

hello sir,
    i amol bhargodev doing mba 1st year student looking for project in finance

70. Red says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period JUNE-2009 to JULY-2009(2 month). At present i am pursuing MBA with dual specilization in marketing and Finance, from Poona School of Business, Pune. Kindly pass me the necessary information. My email Id is R.dragon03@yahoo.com, Contact no 09371650607
    Your Faithfully Dependra Singh

71. Red says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period JUNE-2009 to JULY-2009(2 month). At present i am pursuing MBA with dual specilization in marketing and Retail, from Poona School of Business, Pune. Kindly pass me the necessary information. My email Id is Deepakchatterjee24@gmail.com, Contact no 09890189400
    Your Faithfully Deepak Kumar Chatterjee

72. Vaibhav says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am vaibhav jain and currently doing MBA from
    SMU Bhopal.I would like to do MBA Summer internship programm in marketing Profile from the period july 2009 to nov 2009.
    Please give me necessary information regarding this.

Regards,
    vaibhav jain
    vaibhavjain860@gmail.com

73. Pooja says:

09818677602.M looking forward to do training summer intern from your company for the next year …kindly look into the matter
    rohit tomar

74. sourav says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am doing my PGDM from Shiva Institute of Management Studies,Gaziabad.My specialisations are Marketing & Finance.I would like do my summer internship from your company during the period May'10 to June'10.kindly pass me the necessary informations.

SOURAV SAHA
    EMAIL-souravsaha106@gmail.com
    phn no.-9015520074

75. himu says:

hello sir/madam,

i am himanshu arora pursuing MBA in 2nd sem from IBS-gurgaon. i am going to take hardcore marketing as my specialization in 3rd sem. i eager to do my summer internship program(SIP) which will be on feb 2010 from ur company in marketing.i hope i meet your all reqirement. i will be glad if you consider me for your summer internship.i request to give me a postive response at my id: himanshuarora.1987@gmail.com
    or contact no. 9899739795

76. aniket says:

Sir,
    I'm currently pursuing my MBA from Kiit School Management,Bhubaneswar.I'm in search of a summer internship from may'09 to june'09 in finance or marketing.Please provide me with necessary details.
    Regards,
    Aniket Das
    email:- papun4all@gmail.com

77. Vivek says:

Sir,
    I'm currently pursuing my MBA(IT & MKTG.) from BIMHRD, Pune. I'm in search of a summer internship from may'09 to june'09 in marketing.Please provide me with necessary details.
    Regards,
    Vivek MIshra
    email:- vivek.xvaierian@gmail.com

78. shanky says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am Shaiki Agarwal pursuing PGDM( Triple specialisation ) from Siva Sivani Institute of Management hyderabad.I want to do my summer internship in your organization during the period april and may. kinndly pass me all the information
    regarding this.

79. sumit kumar says:

hello sir/madam,

i am sumit kumar jena pursuing my mba from asian school of business management bhubaneswar, orissa.I have done my graduation in b.tech and my specialization was electronics and telecommunication.I am in search of summer internship from apr'10 to may'10 on fields of marketing or finance.please provide necessary details.
    regards,
    sumitkumar.jena@yahoo.in
    09861158889

80. Bunty says:

hello sir..
    i m Hemant Solanki .i completed my graduation in computer engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Indirs college of business studies.;and i am in first year for PGDM-MKT.want to perform a summer project in your company in may-june 2010.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–
    solankihemant_3@yahoo.co.in,
    solanki.hemant.r@gmail.com

81. Ashwini says:

sir,

please may i know where to send the resume and how to apply for internship your company.

i am ashwini from ibs mumbai

82. niki says:

Resp.Sir/Madam,

I am a MBA(finance) 1st yr student, pursuing my studies from GNIMS, MUMBAI. I am looking forward for my summer 8-10 weeks internship into core finance sector. kindly let me seek a opportunity to work into your esteemed organisation.
    Thank You.

You can contact me on:
    niki8817@gmail.com

83. kanu says:

hello sir/mam
    i m kanu priya .i have completed my graduation in electronics and communication engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of amity business school, noida and i am in first year of MBA-MKT. i want to perform a summer project in your company in may-june 2010.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–
    kanupriya87@gmail.com

84. ron says:

soumya roy choudhury
    sir,
    i am a b.tech graduate who is pursuing MBA in HR field from ibs-kolkata,under ICFAI university.currently i am looking for an internship programme in HR during the months of february to june(approx. for 14 weeks)in your reputed company..if u kindly look into the above matter i will be highly obliged..
    email: roychoudhury_soumya@yahoo.co.in

85. suman says:

hello sir,
    I,Suman Ghosh, am pursuing MBA from Amrita School of Business,Ciombatore.My summer internship will start from 15th April 2010 and my interest is in operation management.I completed Btech in biotechnology and have 25 months work experience in pharma sector.
    I would be highly obliged if you give me chance in your company.
    my email id- sghosh.bt07@gmail.com
    contact no- 08122355160

86. rucharane says:

hello sir/mam
    i am Rucha Rane.I am doing my MBA Ist year from department of management studies,NMU jalgaon.I want to do internship project in HR in your respected firm in may-june2010.
    you can please contact me on my mail-
    rane.rucha@yahoo.com

87. kanthi says:

Dear sir'
    I am Kanthi Kiran currently pursuing my MBA(marketing) in BIMHRD,pune.I completed my BACHELORS IN PHARMACY and certainly believe Johnson & Johnson is the right place for me.
    I am eagerly looking forward to work with J&J during my summer internship program. so, i would certainly want to listen more from you.
    regards'
    Kanthi Kiran Dommety
    kanthikiran3887@gmail.com
    09272165274

88. Neeraj Kumar says:

Hello sir/madam,
    I am Neeraj Kumar.I have completed my graduation(ind.microbiology) and now i am persuing M.B.A-Biotech.from Amity university Noida(U.P). I would like to perform my summer internship in your org. please contact me on my email id- Neeraj_kumar7659@yahoo.com

89. amruta says:

hello sir/Madam
    This is Amruta Sonawane studying in MBA first year from Mumbai university and doing specialization in HR. And would like to do Summer internship in your organisation nd Sir mi m eargerly waiting for an opportunity for doing my summer internship program in your organisation. sir please contact me on my email id- amrita_2005@yahoo.co.in

90. ashu says:

hello sir/Madam
    This is ashish kumar studying in MBA first year from bangalore university and doing specialization in finance . And would like to do Summer internship in your organisation nd Sir mi m eargerly waiting for an opportunity for doing my summer internship program in your organisation. sir please contact me on my email id- ashishih@yahoo.co.in

91. DEBADYUTI says:

Dear sir'
    I am DEBADYUTI SARKAR pursuing my MBA(FINANCE) in NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY,SILIGURI.
    regards'
    DEBADYUTI SARKAR .
    debadyuti05@gmail.com
    9832502256

92. roushan says:

Dear Sir/Mam,
    With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a Second semester student of Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Global institute of mangement & technology ,NOIDA.
    May I introduce myself as young, energetic, ambitious, goal oriented aspirants who is able to accomplish assignments in time and with utmost sincerity.I always have a quest to learn and subsequently to become an expert.

The Project is of Duration:- 60-90 days and should begin in 1st week of May 2010.

I will be thankful if you provide me an opportunity of corporate exposure to sharpen my potential.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,
    ROUSHAN KUMAR SINHA
    email id-roushansinha10@gmail.com
    mb no.09716970307

93. RAHUL says:

Respected Sir/ Mam

I am Rahul Kumar pursuing MBA in Finance , from IIEBM(Indian Institute Of Education And Business Management) , Pune . I am looking for a summer project in Finance . If there is any requirement in your organisation .
    please give me a chance to do a summer project in your organisation .

Thanking you ,
    RAHUL KUMAR
    9579772794
    rk.arora1987@gmail.com

94. homendra says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Homendra battu pursuing MBA(PHARMACEUTICAL)from S.I.E.S college of management studies,Navi Mumbai. I want to do my summer internship from your respected organization.
    I will be obliged if you give me chance in your company. thank you, you can inform me at:-
    email -homendrarajan@gmail.com
    mobile no.-09022344397

95. shradha says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am shradha shrivastava pursuing MBA 2nd sem.from MANIT/NIT bhopal. I want to do my summer internship from your respected organization.
    email -shradha0509@gmail.com
    mobile no.-09893385462

96. arpita says:

dear sir/madam,
    i am arpita already compleated my B.Tech(E.C.E)& pursuing my M.B.A.(H.R./SYSTEMS), so very much interested in summer internship .so kindly consider my plea n guide me how to proceed further
    thnks &regards
    arpita dash
    mail id-er.arpitadash@gmail.com

97. anuj says:

Respected sir/madam,
    With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a Second semester student of Management of Business Administration from SRM UNIVERSITY, CITY CAMPUS, VADAPALANI, Chennai, TAMILNADU.
    I am confident that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills. My specialization is Finance.

The Project is of Duration:- 60-90 days and should begin in June.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,

Anuj.S
    email id: anuj448147@gmail.com
    Mob. No.: 09791568007

98. vikash says:

Respected Sir/ Madam,
    I am Vikash Kumar Sinha
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2010 to JULY-2010. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(BM) from Institute Of International Business And Research,Pune. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly give me the necessary information.

My Email Id: vikash.sinha1484@gmail.com

99. ROSINA says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am doing my MBA in MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship(Jain Group of Institutes), Bangalore.I m presently in 3rd trimester.
    I am interested in doing SIP in J&J, in Bangalore.

100. tushar says:

Respected sir,
    With due respect I want to tell you that, I am pursuing PGDM (marketing) from NCR Business school, Ghaziabad. Also I have done B. Pharmacy with 8 month work experience. I want to do summer training from your respected organization. I will be thankful if you give me chance for interview.
    Tushar Uttam Bari.
    Duration : Two month from may to june 2010.
    email id : (tusharbari2007@rediffmail.com )
    M.no : 09970531301, 09634495006

101. durjoy says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Durjoy kumar das, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a Marketing profile especially in research analyst.so I am looking for a summer internship job in kolkata w.e.f april for a duration of 2 months.

Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Durjoy kumar Das

e-mail ID:durjoy22@gmail.com

Mobile: 09749411946

my cv is given below–

NAME:- DURJOY KUMAR DAS

ADDRESS:- QTR NO.17/78A IOC HALDIA
    POST: HALDIA TOWNSHIP PIN: 721607
    DIST :PURBA MEDINIPUR(W/B)
    EMAIL : durjoy22@gmail.com
    MOBILE:09749411946
    RESIDENT:09832222460

1. WORK EXPIRENCE:-NIL
    2. ACADAMIC QUALIFICATION:-

PURSUING M.B.A(MARKETING) IN 2009 FROM IMS (KOLKATA)

YEAR EDUCATION BOARD/UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE PERCENTAGE
    2007 B.Sc BURDWAN UNIVERSITY B.C COLLEGE 48%
    2004 H.S W.B.C.H.S.E DISHERGARH A.C INSTITUTE 55%
    2002 MADHYAMIK W.B.S.E SANCTORIA HIGH SCHOOL 65%

3. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:-GRADUTE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION FROM INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER ENGINEERS(KOLKATA)

4. PESONALITY TRAITS:-
    a) STRENGTH- SELF SUFFICENT, SINCERE,HARD WORKING,PUNCTUAL,
    b) WEAKNESS-KEEP AND QUIET
    5. PERSONAL DATA:-
    1) FATHER’S NAME- KARTICK CHANDRA DAS.
    2) DATE OF BIRTH- 28/04/1987
    3) NATIONALITY- INDIAN
    4) HOBBIES- I HAVE NO HOBBIES BUT LIKE LISTENING MUSIC

6. REFERENCE-T.R SAHA
    DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY
    E.M BYEPASS,93 MUKUNDAPUR MAIN ROAD,PIN: 700099
    KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL
    7. DECLARATION: I HERE BY INFORMED THAT THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS TRUE AND BEST TO KNOWLEDGE

DATE-30/1/2010 SIGNITURE-Durjoy kr. das
    PLACE- KOLKATA

102. rafatrjs says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Rafat Jamil Siddique, from Kohinoor Business School, Khandala. Pursuing MBA(Marketing/Systems), currently looking for summer internship for 3 months from Last week of april.
    I would be really thankful, If I get a chance to work in your organizatiion.

103. priya says:

Hello sir,
    I am priya..i was interested in doing my SIP in yous company wanted to have much more information regarding that.I request you to contact me through my email id priya_06prasad@yahoo.co.in]

thanking you

104. Subjit says:

Dear Sir,
    I,Subjit Dash ,currently persuing MBA (Marketing) from "JANSONS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS" ,Coimbatore,India,wants to do my summer intenship from Johnson & Johnson (J&J)as a part of our curiculum and hence woud request you to kindly send me the required details for the same.
    Looking forward for a favourable reply soon.
    Thanking you,

SUBJIT DASH,
    JANSONS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS,
    +91-9043343496,
    subjitdash@gmail.com,
    subjitdash@jsb.ac.in

105. snehal gajbhiye says:

Hello sir,

This is Snehal Gajbhiye .I am pursuing M.M.S 1 year (2nd sem) from Viva Institute of Management of Mumbai.I am interested in marketing stream . I am searching for 2 months summer internship 2010 and I am also interested in working with your organization. Please kindly inform me

Mobile no. – 8898361094
    E-mail Id:- snehalgajbhiye.20@gmail.com

106. priti says:

Respected SIR/MAM
    Myself Priti Kumari,I want to do my summer internship from your respected organization pursuing MBA(HR+MLM) from SINGHAD INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & RESEARCH,PUNE.
    email-pritikumari.dream@gmail.com

priti.kumari31@yahoo.com

107. sonu says:

sir/madam
    This is Rohit kumar sharma from jamshedpur right now in kolkata studying in institute of engineering and management colledge in BBA 3rd year.
    sir i would like to do an internship in your company which is a reputated one.
    sir i would like to no the necessary information on your internship program and be a part as a trainee in your organization.
    email id- rohitsharmacool2849@gmail.com
    contact no- 09002015113
    thanking you
    rohit kumar sharma.

108. subhrajit says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Subhrajit roy, a 1st year student of MBA(FINANCE) at INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile especially in research analyst.soI want to do an internship program in finance in kolkata..w.e.f april for a duration of 2 months..

Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Subhrajit roy

e-mail ID:subhrajit.1029@rediffmail.com

Mobile: 09831475007
    MY CV is given below:-

NAME:- SUBHRAJIT ROY

ADDRESS:- 3/11 R.K.CHATTERJEE ROAD
    KOLKATA-700042
    EMAIL : subhrajit.1029@rediffmail.com
    MOBILE:09831475007

1. WORK EXPIRENCE:-NIL
    2. ACADAMIC QUALIFICATION:-

PURSUING M.B.A(FINANCE) IN 2009 FROM IMS (KOLKATA)

YEAR EDUCATION BOARD/UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE PERCENTAGE
    2007 B.com CALCUTTAUNIVERSITY PRAFULLA CHANDRA COLLEGE 48.87%
    2004 H.S W.B.C.H.S.E JAGADBANDHU INSTITUTION 53.70%
    2002 MADHYAMIK W.B.S.E JAGADBANDHU INSTITUTION 57.75%

3. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:-CERTIFICATE COURSE IN FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING WITH MS OFFICE

4. PESONALITY TRAITS:-
    a) STRENGTH- SINCERE,HARD WORKING,PUNCTUAL, WILLINGNESS TO LEARN,TEAM FACILITOR.

5. PERSONAL DATA:-
    1) FATHER’S NAME- SARIT ROY
    2) DATE OF BIRTH- 31/05/1986
    3) NATIONALITY- INDIAN
    4) HOBBIES- I HAVE NO HOBBIES BUT LIKE LISTENING MUSIC,PLAY COMPUTER GAMES

6. REFERENCE-T.R SAHA
    DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY
    E.M BYEPASS,93 MUKUNDAPUR MAIN ROAD,PIN: 700099
    KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL

DATE-9/02/2010 SIGNITURE-subhrajit roy
    PLACE- KOLKATA

109. nidhi says:

DEAR SIR/MAM
    I AM NIDHI RANJAN,I AM A PURSUING PGDM STUBENT FROM MASTER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT (MEERUT).I HEARTLY WANT TO DO MY SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECT FROM YOUR ORGANISATION IN HR. PLESE INFORM ME REGARDING THE PROJECT AND MAKE ME OBELISED ME BY GIVING A CHANSE TO LEARN WITH YOU.

WITH REGARDS
    NIDHI RANJAN
    E MAIL-NIDHIRANJAN09@GMAIL.COM

110. prashu says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is prashant singh, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at pune university.i am an B. pharma. graduate and also have 1 year experience in sales and marketing. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me and oblige.

e-mail ID: singh.prashu@gmail.com
    Mobile: 09579532808

111. sushant says:

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

I am Sushant Jayasaval Pursuing Post Graduation Program in Management from IILM institute for higher education, Gurgaon. I would like to do summer internship in Marketing.
    Please contact me at sushant.jaiswal13@gmail.com
    Mo.- 9910854639

112. sandeep says:

Hi SIR I M SANDEEP DUTTA OF GIMT NOIDA PGDM 2ND SEMESTER ( FINANCE MARKETING) AICTE APPROVED I M LOOKING FOR SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN DELHI AND NCR FROM JUNE-JULY MOBILE 9811536526 EMAIL ID sandeep.dutta40@yahoo.com

113. veer says:

Dear sir,Madam
    I am Pursuing PGDM(Mkt) from Rajeev Institute of Business management,pune.I am interested summer internship in your company.
    So, please give me a great opportunity.
    email- lal_bokaro@rediffmail.com

114. swapnil says:

Dear sir,
    My name is Swapnil.S.Wargaonkar, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at mumbai university, from Babasaheb Institute of management studies..i am an B. pharma. graduate and also have 4 months experience as clinical research associate. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me and oblige

email-i.d-swapnil.wargaonkar@gmail.com
    mobile-8087169375

115. dude says:

hello sir/madam
    i am subhash and now i am persuing MBA PGDBM degree in New delhi institution of management , now i m at 2nd semister and i need a tranning internship in your company in finance to complete my project, i need internship during may , june this year,
    I shall be highly oblized at the act of ur kindness.
    email – dudedashing962@yahoo.co.in
    mobile no 9811174925

116. papu says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period May-2010 to June-2010(2 month). At present i am pursuing MBA with dual specilization in marketing and Logistic & supply chain managment, from Eastern Institute for Integreated Learning and Managment, Pune. Kindly pass me the necessary information. My email Id is papusubrata@gmail.com, Contact no 09932855323
    Your Faithfully Subrata Ghosh

117. rahul says:

Sir,
    My name is Rahul Dalvi.
    I am pursuing my PGDBM from M.S.Ramaiah Institute of management , Bangalore onto my 1st year.

I Am seeking a challenging role as an intern in your esteemed organization in Marketing and HR Function.( april-june,2010 )
    Please guide me with the same.
    Anticipating an positive reply.
    Thanking you.

With regards
    Rahul Dalvi
    cell no:+91-90355-02319
    email ID: rahul.dalvi8@gmail.com

118. Abdul Aziz says:

Dear sir,
    My name is Abdul Aziz, I have completed my B-pharmacy from Pune University. now I am doing M.B.A(Marketing) from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon.I am intrested to join summer internship from your well reputed company.please give me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me oblige.

emailID = usmaniaziz2010@gmail.com

mobile no= 09970042560
    (0257-2221489)

119. Abdul Aziz says:

Deaar sir,
    My name is Abdul Aziz, I have completed B-pharmacy from Pune University. Now I am doing M.B.A (Marketing)from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon. I am intrested to join summer internship from your well reputed company, Please provide me internship with Marketing from your well reputed company.

emailID = usmaniaziz2010@gmail.com

mobile no= 09970042560
    (0257-2221489)

120. shailesh says:

Respected Sir/ Madam,
    I m shailesh kumar
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period april-2010 to JUNE-2010. At present i am pursuing my PGDBM from m.s ramaiah Institute Of management bangalore. It will be an honur for me if i get oppurtunity to work with your organization
    Kindly give me the necessary information.

My Email Id: shailesh29shid@gmail.com

121. sujit says:

Respected Sir,
    Myself Sujit Sonawane a PGDM first year student from ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai.I have completed my graduation in Pharmacy from NDMVP'S College of Pharmacy, Nasik, Maharashtra.I want to learn more and gain maximum exposure to practical approaches for business in a pharmaceutical firm. Your esteemed company can provide a platform to for achieving this objective to me.For the very same porpose I will be really thankful to you if you consider me appropriate and select me to do summerinternship in your company. I will not spare any of my efforts to utilize this golden opportunity to full extent.
    regards,
    Name: Sujit Sonawanwe
    Place: Mumbai
    e-mail:sujit392@gmail.com

122. ranju says:

sir,
    i am ranjan kumar,i am a student of MBA 2nd semester of LNMI patna.i
    want to do two months summer inernship in marketing during june- july
    in new delhi & ncr .so please give me offer to utilise my extreme
    efforts.thanks

123. shalini says:

Respected Madam/ Sir,
    I am Shalini, a 1st yr student of MBA(FIANANCE) at CHITKARA DEMEED UNIVERSITY,solan,Himachal Pradesh.I want to do my summer internship in your renouned Organisation in Finance.PLease may i know where to send my resume.I will be very thankful of you to give me a chance to sharpen my bright future from your organization.

Mobile : 09569214115
    Shalinichaudhary9@gmail.com

124. nayan says:

Dear Sir,
    I,Nayan Chandra,currently persuing MBA (Marketing) from "Regional college of Management (Auonomous),Bhubaneswar.I want to complete my summer training which is going to start from mid of May. I do believe that my skills and knowledge can add value to this organization. As I haveone year work experience ayt NGO.Hence I woud request you to kindly send me the required details for the same.
    Looking forward for a favourable reply soon.
    Thanking you

NAyan Chandra.
    Regional College Of Management(Autonomous)Bhubaneswar.
    E-mail: n_nchandra@rediffmail.com,
    Ph.No-9090880189

125. pooja says:

Sir/Mam
    My name is Pooja Bharti,a 2nd sem student of MBA-Finance at NIIM-SBA,New Delhi.I am a biotech graduate intrested in doing my summer internship from your well known company.
    Hope you will consider my request
    Regards,
    Pooja Bharti
    email:pbharti13@gmail.com
    pooja_amrita@yahoo.co.in

126. abhay says:

Dear Sir/Mam,
    With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a 3rd trimester student of Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from BUSINESS SCHOOL OF DELHI,GREATER NOIDA.

The Project is of Duration:- 45days and should begin in 1st week of May 2010.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanking you,

sincerily,
    Abhay kumar mishra
    email id:forabhay143@gmail.com
    mb no:09540635563

127. dharmender says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I Am Dharmender Kishnani.I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period June -2010 to August-2010. At present i am pursuing my MBA, from Engg. College Ajmer( Raj.Ajmer.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    dharmkish@gmail.com

128. himanshee says:

Himanshee
    Respected sir.
    i am interested in your company products and desire to knows more about the company.i assure to give my all potential in the company.kindly provide me with the application process..
    it would be a very kind favour from you

thanking in anticipation

email id:- pariharhimanshee@yahoo.co.in
    mobile no:-95791-58845

129. puneet singh says:

Hello sir,
    I am puneet kumar singh. prsently i am doing PGDM from VISHWA VISHWANI INSTITUTE OF SYSTEM MANAGEMENT,HYDERABAD. I've DONE MY BBA from school of management sciences Varanasi,and passed Inter as commerce stream.
    I am keen intrested to do SIP from your company,and my specialization is marketing ,i promise to work to the best of my abilities if given a chance. My second semester will be over by the end of April 2010

Hoping for your positive response.
    my id is– puneetsingh12345@gmail.com or
    singhsingh12345@rediffmail.com
    mobile no-9030122624

130. karan says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship form a reputed company either in HRM or in Marketing during the period may-2010 to JULY-2010. At present I am pursuing my MBA from continental institute of engineering and technology mohali punjab .
    Kindly guide me.
    Regards.
    Piyush jain
    karan.84.jain@gmail.com
    09646637788

131. WHITELOTUS says:

Respacted Sir,
    I am radhe shyam, a first year student of PGDM (finance major and marketing minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile.I am confident,hard worker that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company.I request you to kindly consider me for the same.
    Regards
    my e-mail id- RADHESL28@GMAIL.COM
    contact no- 09393840355.

132. manas says:

Dear sir,

I am a PGDM (Pursuing) student from ICBM-School of Business Excellence, Hyderabad, A.P . I have Good communication, Team leading and Interpersonal skills. I would like to start my career in the field of marketing and would like to see myself as a Manager in next 5 yrs.

contact me on "manas.bajpai88@gmail.com"

133. aditi says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Aditi Mukherjee,a 1st year MBA(HR) student from JIS college of engineering,Kalyani,West Bengal.I would like to do the summer internship project from June to July relating to human resource management from your esteemed company.
    Could you please inform me about the programs offered by you.
    my mail di: aditi.mukherjee.wb@gmail.com

134. karan singh says:

sir,
    i am an MPM student in pune city and looking for summer internship in HR field . so please contact me if any profile for me

135. manish says:

respected sir, i am manish kumar, an
    d m doing pgdm(mrktng) from sinhgad institute of management, pune. i heartly want to do summer internship from ur organisation at delhi location. hope u will consider me.

email id – manish_kumar39@ymail.com
    mob no. 09730633235

136. anjani says:

Hi sir,
    I am Anjani Kumar per suing MBA from INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANNING & MANAGEMENT (IIPM), DELHI.As I am keenly interested to work with your Organization in HR section as my specialization is HR & super-specialization is international marketing.so,its none other than J&J with whom I will be pride doing my assignments for summer interns.
    Hope you will do needful,
    Anjani Kumar
    E-mail id:anjani_338@yahoo.co.in
    Ph. No: 09313490427

137. ria says:

Hello sir,

This is Shalini dixit.I am pursuing M.B.A.-1st year(2nd sem) from manav rachna international university,faridabad.
    I am interested in H.R.
    I am searching for 2 months summer internship from Last week of may,2010 and I am interested in working with your organization. Please kindly inform me.
    I would be really thankful, If I get a chance to work in your organizatiion.
    Mobile no. – 9899539312
    E-mail Id:- shalini.feb10@gmail.com

138. AMLAN says:

hai
    sir / madam
    I'm a student of MBA second semester 2009-2011 batch of JIS College of Engineering of WBUT I am loking for summer internship in Marketing,because I'll taking Marketing as my specialization paper from 3rd semester So i want to join a best internship programme in kolkata. Please arrange it for me
    thanks.
    please reply me at
    amlanadhikary@gmail.com

139. aditya says:

ADITYA AWASTHI
    Vill.PO Haripur & Teh. Dehra,
    Distt. Kangra (H.P)-176028
    Contact +91-9736155305, 9816710240
    Email-ID: aditya.awasthi87@gmail.com

Date:
    Dear Sir,
    I am writing with reference for summer internship for MBA (Marketing) in your organization. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.
    Presently I am pursuing MBA (Management of Business Administration) from NIT (National Institute of Technology) Hamirpur. I am a BTech- Mechanical and have studied Marketing, Financial Management, HRM, Entrepreneurship etc. as a part of our curriculum. I am looking out for summer training (6-8 weeks) opportunities between May 20th to July 20th in your esteemed and most reputed Organization and I am ready to work with all my dedication anywhere in India. I am good at being habitual to the new environment, fast learner and believe in doing right work at right time.
    Regards,
    Aditya Awasthi
    +91-9736155305

140. Deepak says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Deepak Kumar, a 1st year student of PGDM(MARKETING) at IITM,JANAKPURI NEW DELHI. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me & oblige.
    DEEPAK KUMAR
    CONTACT NO.:9958088203

141. suchita says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am a MBA (finance ) student of Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology,GGSIP University.I have completed Bachelor's in Finance and Investment Analysis from Shaheed Sukhdev college of Business Studies,University of Delhi.I am keen to be a part of dynamic organisation like Johnsons & Johnsons and learn to work effectively in the industry.I would really be grateful if you could give me an oppurtunity to work with your organisation in finance and business development team.

e-mail id- hira.suchita@gmail.com

Regards,
    Suchita Hira

142. swatantra says:

Respacted Sir,
    I am swatantra kumar singh a first year student of PGDM (marketing major and IT minor) from 'BUSINESS SCHOOL OF DELHI" in greater-noida. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile.I am confident,hard worker that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    Regards
    swatantra kumar singh
    email-swatantra20singh@indiatimes.com
    mob-09711461363

143. vipin says:

Respected sir/mam,
    i am the student of PGDM 1st year from maharishi arvind institute of science and management jaipur. I want to do my summer internship from your company either in marketing or finance. I believe that you will give me a chance to sharpen my potential.
    Thanking you
    (vipin goyal)
    contect no: 9269772559
    E-mail ID: vipinkgoyal12@gmail.com, vipingoyal95@yahoo.com

144. sunil kumar says:

Respected sir/mam,
    I am sunil kumar patra& now i am doing mba at regional college of management,bbsr&my specialization area is marketing &hr.i have also done my bba from uu,bbsr.sir i want to do sip in your company ,iam waiting for your psitive response.my e-mail id pinku.jagamara@gmail.com
    mobile no-09853178537

145. vikash says:

DEAR.SIR/MAM
    THIS IS VIKASH KAUSHAL.i am pursuing PGDM 2nd semester from "VISWANADHA BUSINESS SCHOOL" in visakhaptnam.( major- MARKETING,minor- HR ).i have to do summer intership in your reputed organization.( 1st JUNE TO 31st JULY ).i will work effectively and more than efficiency.i hope you will give me one chance.
    Mob no- 09705205194
    Email id- kaushal.vikash24@gmail.com

146. Gaurav says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Gaurav Gupta doing PGDM(marketing major and IT minor)from ICBM,Hyderabad.I have ability to face challenges by applying acquired skills.I want to do SIP in your company.
    I will be grateful to you if you could give me an oppurtunity to work with your organisation.

Gaurav Gupta
    E-mail- gauravgupta583@gmail.com
    mob-09573730710

147. sukant says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am a MBA (finance ) student of sant longowal institute of engineering and technology, sliet university.I have completed b.com professional from adarsh bhartiya college pathankot under guru nanak dev university amritsar.I am keen to be a part of dynamic organisation like Johnsons & Johnsons and learn to work effectively in the industry.I would really be grateful if you could give me an oppurtunity to work with your organisation in finance profile
    Hope you will consider me & oblige
    SUKANT MAHAJAN
    CONTACT NO 09988133805
    E.MAIL= SUKANTMAHAJANMBA@GMAIL.COM

148. mita says:

dear sir
    i m sanghamitra persuing mba from global school of management science in new delhi. i want to to do summer internship from your company in human resourse field , i would be able my best of best effort with my knowledge n skill
    with regard
    sanghamitra dwivedi
    e-mail :sanghamitradwivedi035@gmail.com

149. matu says:

Respected Sir/Mam
    I am Miss Kaberi Das and I am pursuing Full time Mba course from IIPM(New Delhi) with triple specialization in Marketing,HR and Operations & Supply Chain Management.I also have an experience of 40 months and I am very much interested to do my summer training from your prestigious organisation.I would be very oblized if I would be given a chance to learn from your organisation.Kindly revert back.

Thanks and Regards
    Kaberi Das
    email id : kaberidas84@yahoo.co.in

150. Prateek says:

Hi Sir,
    My name is Prateek Chatterjee, Pursuing my MBA in EIILM Kolkata in India. iam in search of Summer internship Programs in a good company. So Could you please give me the opportunity so serve a company. iam looking for SIP in Marketing

My E-mail ID is prateek.pc@rediffmail.com
    mobile number 09163620386

151. shishir says:

Dear Sir

I, Shishir Jaiswal,currently pursuing my Masters in Business Aministration from Punjab Institute of Management Technology, Mandi Gobindgarh. My specialization areas are Marketing and Finance.

I am interested to work with your organisation.I can assure you of my sincerity and dedication in my work which will be visible from the results.

Kindly consider my candidature as a summer trainee and oblige.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanking you

Shishir Jaiswal

shishirjaiswal.s@gmail.com
    9023916630, 9026833405

152. shafee says:

This is Mohd Shafee looking for an association with your esteemed organization for summer Internship program in marketing stream.I am presently persuing my MBA from Pune University with marketing as my major.I have an Work experience 3years and 3 months prior to this.
    It would be grateful if you give me an opporunity to work for your company.
    EMail:shafeesmarty@yahoo.com, shafeesmarty@gmail.com. Ph:+919373791640.

153. arshu says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Mohd Arshad, a 1st year student of MBA Marketing at Pune University. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile. I have a work experience of 1 year prior to this
    Hope you will consider me & oblige.
    Mohd Arshad
    CONTACT NO.:9975620932

154. yogita says:

Respected sir i am yogita, pursuing mba from biju patnaik institute of it & management studies. i wnt to do my summer project in jamshedpur,jharkhand. i wnt to do my project in HR.

kindly reply me on my email address- yogitasharwa@gmail.com

155. tushar says:

Respected sir,
    Tushar Uttam Bari.
    Duration : Two month from may to june 2010.
    email id : (tusharbari2007 rediffmail.com )
    M.no : 08979616174

156. Rinku says:

Dear sir,
    I am RINKU YADAV, doinG MMS from IBSAR college, under mumbai university. m MMS 1st year student. i want to do my summer internship from your reputed company in the field of finance. kindly give me any project related to finance field.
    RINKU YADAV
    MAIL ID- cute_rinks1688@yahoo.co.in

157. Ajit says:

Respected sir,
    With due respect I want to tell you that, I am pursuing MBA-IB(International marketing) from Global business school & research centre(D.Y Patil university),Pune. Also I have done BCA. I want to do summer training from your respected organization. Please give me a chance for interview.
    Ajit Prakash Gupta.
    Duration : Two month from may to june 2010.
    email id : (ajju4solution@gmail.com)
    M.no : 9579956147

158. rajendra says:

Dear sir,
    My name is RAJENDRA KUMAR CHOUDHARY, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at rajasthan technical university, from Poornima school of business management.i am a graduate. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me and oblige

email-i.d-rc680680@gmail.com
    mobile-9982680680

159. debrup says:

Dear Sir,
    Im Debrup Das, a 1st year sudent of Alliance Business Academyy ,Bangalore University and persuing my studies in MBA(Finance).I have completed my B.Pharm from Jadavpur University,Kolkata and worked for 2yrs in Dr.Reddys Lab. as a senior executive in Formulation RnD (Generics market)
    I would like to undergo my summer internship from JnJ in finance management.I will be grateful if you can arrange a internship program for me in your organization.
    Debrup Das
    das_debrup@yahoo.co.in, 9686759203

160. shekhu says:

Respected Sir,
    I am student of Sinhgad business school pune persuing PGDM + Masters in marketing management.I want to do my summer internship from your esteem organistaion
    Mobile no:09352061999
    email:abhishekhu2006@gmail.com

161. nikst says:

Hi,

My name is Nikhil Seth and I am pursuing my MBA in Finance from D Y Patil college of management, Pune. I am pursuing my MBA with finance as specialization. I have a 3-4 yrs experience in MNC's and non MNC's related to accounts and customer service.

With a keen interest in finance. I am open to challenging summer project which can
    fall under the mentioned category. With the domain knowledge, and given
    the opportunity we would definitely prove as an asset to the company.

So I request you to grant us the same.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks.

Kind Regards,
    Nikhil Seth
    DR D Y Patil Instt, of Mgt
    Pune
    9561423751
    nikhseth@gmail.com

162. gourav says:

Sir/Mam,
    This is to enquire for the post of intern trainee/project trainee(Finance) in your organization.
    I am Pursuing MBA in Finance from International School of Business and Research, Bangalore and my average score till now i.e.. till the end of second semester is 73.5%. I have completed a project with Somany ceramics Limited. entitled 'Quantitative and qualitative analysis of somany financial reports and comparision with its competitor".
    I am enthusiastic about opportunities to perform in your organization and Look forward for an interview opportunity.

Sincerly,
    Gourav Girhder
    +91-9632602780

163. gaurav says:

Dear sir,
    I am Abhishek C Mishra,persuing M.Sc.(Statistics) from Vikram University,Ujjain.I wanna join your company for doing internship as my third semester project during the period july 2010(after mid july) to november 2010.Regarding this i wanna all necessary details from you that what should I do for above subject.For this I will be grateful to you.My e-mail id is : mail2acmishra@gmail.com

164. deeeeep says:

sir,
    i am dipanjan das i am persuing pgdm from m.s ramaiah institute and i am looking for summer internship in marketing from july in siliguri area so please kindly inform me as soon as possible my e mail i.d is dpnjndas176@gmail.com

thanking you

165. Rinky Chetia says:

Dear Sir/Mam,
    This is to inform you that I am a final year MBA student with specialization in marketing and finance.I would like to do my final internship in the beginning of next year in your company.It will be my pleasure to work in your company.
    My mobile no.: 09962830872
    My E-mail ID: rinky.chetia7@gmail.com

166. Arijit Roy Choudhury says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my MBA in (Marketing & Finanance) from NIPS School Of Management , Kolkata . So, if you kindly give me the chance to do the summer internship from your company i will be very obliged to you.

Kindly pass me the necessary information.

Mail-id: jeet_rc@yahoo.co.in

(M)09007143577.

167. surya c says:

hello sir/mam,
    my name is surya and pursing my mba in karur.I am searching of summer internship training programs which would give me a good skills and ability to work in financial sector.could u plz suggest me some of the companies in chennai and coimbatore.
    my mail id: just2surya@gmail.com

168. Poulami Santra says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Poulami Santra, a 1st year student of PGDM(specializing in MARKETING) at ITM Business School, Chennai. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Poulami Santra

e-mail ID: enigmaticpoulami@gmail.com

Mobile: 09176791299

169. Swapnil says:

Hello Sir,
    I am doing my B.E.(hons) Chemical from BITS Pilani, Rajasthan. I am in 3rd year and i need to know that am I eligible for the internship program at J&J. Please reply soon.

170. Vivek Agrawal says:

Hello…..Sir,
    I am Vivek Agrawal pursuing PGD-(Rural Marketing) from FMS IRM (Institute Of Rural Management).I am looking forward for doing my summer internship with your organization so that I may be able to enhance my skills by contributing my fullest to your organisation. I would like to join your organization from 15 May to 30 June.
    It would be your great kindness if you replay me.

Thanks and Regards
    Vivek Agrawal

171. Vivek Agrawal says:

Hello…..Sir,
    I am Vivek Agrawal pursuing PGD-(Rural Marketing) from FMS IRM (Institute Of Rural Management Jaipur).I am looking forward for doing my summer internship with your organization so that I may be able to enhance my skills by contributing my fullest to your organisation. I would like to join your organization from 15 May to 30 June.
    It would be your great kindness if you replay me.
    Thanks and Regards
    Vivek Agrawal

172. Suman Das says:

hello sir/madam,
    This is in pursuance to the position of an Intern at your organization. I am doing my MBA, from AMITY UNIVERSITY,Noida. I am a COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEER , passed in 2009. I request you for an internship with your esteemed organization through May-June 2011.I request you to kindly consider me for the same.
    Regards
    SUMAN DAS

173. mohammed shameem m m says:

sir,
    Iam a third year BTECH student in electronics and communication.Iam doing my degree in government model engineering college cochin.My college is one of the best college in south india.I would like to do internship with you during my summer vacation,may-june.
    I kindly request you to provide me a chance do internship with you.Waiting for an early reply from you.My resume is attached with this.Hopefully,
    yours faithfully,
    mohammed shameem m m
    mohammedshameemmm@gmail.com

174. Shweta Bajaj says:

I would like to do Internship at your prestigious organization. I am doing my MBA-HR from Amity Business School, Noida. I am a BSc(H) Medical Biotechnology Graduate.I request you to kindly consider me for the same.
    Regards
    Shweta

175. Trapti Jain says:

Hello sir/madam,
    My name is Trapti Jain.I m doing MBA from Christ University Bangalore.I m a first year student and will opt Marketing as specialization.I am looking for a summer internship project by which i will be able to add value to my knowledge simultaneously adding value to company’s objective.I want to do a project in which i will get chance to learn more and more things.

176. Arvind Kumar says:

Dear sir/madam
    Hi,i am Arvind Kumar.I am doing PGDM(marketing) for SINHGAD INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND COMPUTER APPLICATION(SIMCA)PUNE and 1 year PGDMLM and PGDFT degree for PUNE UNIVERSITY .I am completed my 1st sem and i want to do internship for your company.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:-
    MATRIC:- 63% for jharkhand acadamic council.
    INTER:- 46% in I.SC for jharkhand acadamic council.
    GRADUATION:- 71% in B.SC(CA) for ranchi university.
    PGDM:- appearing, 1st sem completed and gettting 63% for simca pune.
    PGDMLM:- appearing, 1st sem completed and getting 67% for pune university.
    PGDFT:- appearing

5 months short term program for DBMS concept using ORACLE and DATA COMMUNICATION and NETWORK from CIIT CAREER FORUM jamshedpur.

Its field of my intrest and internship will help me to explore my skills and I’d appreciate the opportunity to do summer training with you.
    Regards,
    Arvind Kumar
    vicky.unq@gmail.com, arvindkumarsbs@gmail.com

177. manoj kumar sharma says:

hello sir i am manoj kumar sharma pursuing PGDM from REGIONAL COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AUTONOMOUS in bhubaneswar. so i will be very oblized to get 2 months internship in j&j. plz reply me. my no is 8658891639

178. Nikulkumar Dholu says:

Hello sir/ madam,

I am a student of MMS (IT/SYSTEM) of Mumbai university. Looking for the summer internship in IT / ITES division. I am an engineering graduate (BE-IT) of 2009 batch (result-distinction) with 5 months working experience in UK based firm.

Thanking you,

Regards,
    Nikulkumar Dholu.

179. Arshad malik says:

with due respect this is to inform you that i m arshad malik student of M.B.A. 1st year is willing to serve your organisation with my skills and talent in the field of marketing.I would be highly obliged if you provide me space in your organisation.waiting for positve response to come.
    Thanking you
    Arshad Malik
    iipm
    1st year

180. Kalpana Yadav says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Kalpana Yadav,pursuing PGDPM from Indian Insititute Of Health Management & Research(Jaipur).I will be very delighted to get a chance of doing my summer training in your well-esteemed firm.(from April,2011 to June 2011).
    Yours faithfully,
    Kalpana

181. Rimsee chhajer says:

Hello Sir,

I am student of DIMAT,Raipur pursunig MBA (1st year) and looking
    for summer internship in finance or marketing domain. My internship period is from
    June-July 2011.It would be of great help if you could let me know that can i get an internship from your organization & where can i send you my resume

Looking forward to get a response from you.

Have a nice day.

Rimsee Chhajer
    phone no.0977032812
    email id-rimseechhajer@gmail.com

182. Mohsin Ansari says:

Respected sir/madam
    I am Mr Mohsin Ansari pursuing MBA(Rural Development) G.B.Pant Social Science Institute Allahabad. It will be my pleasure to do my summer intrenship programme (june to July 2011)in your organisation .I would be extremely grateful if could consider me for the same.
    Kind regards,

Mohsin Ansari

183. SUSHOVAN BANERJEE says:

SIR ,AS YOU HAVE GIVEN THE ADVERTISEMENT TO PURSUE THE SIP IN YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION ,I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU TO GRANT ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURSUE SIP IN YOUR ORGANISATION.MY SPECIALISATIONS ARE MARKETING AND IB AND AM PURSUING PGDM FROM INMANTEC BUSINESS SCHOOL FROM GHAZIABAD.
    suvo_mom@yahoo.co.in (7827505694)

184. MANJUBASHINI says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a student pursuing my Masters in Social Work- specializing in HRM at Madras School of Social Work, Chennai. As part of our curriculum, I am supposed to undergo internship for one month from the period of May to June 2011. I would be privileged if I could carry it on in your esteemed organization. PFA my resume enclosed and do the needful.
    Thanks and Regards,
    R.K.Manjubashini.

185. Dharminder singh bali says:

respected sir/ mam,
    My name s dharminder and i am doing my MBA from GJIMT Mohali and the area of my specilazation s marketing as my major subject and i am very much motivated to do my internship in prestigeous johnson& jhonson company in the month of june and july 2011 . I will be waitng for your reply

186. Sudheer Kumar Arla says:

sir,
    i am pursuing my MBA with dual specialization in Finance and Marketing at Amity university, Noida . I am willing to participate in your summer internship program for two months (1st June to 31st July). It would be grateful if you give me an opporunity to work for your company.

mobile: 09650180109
    e-mail: sudheerarla@gmail.com

187. rutuganoje says:

Sir/mam,
    I Am a 3rd yr ece student and would pursue mba aftr my graduation.
    I would be taking up a job on the basis of my mba degree.
    May I know if I could get summer training you provide for MBA (h.r) students.
    Waiting for your suggestions.
    Thank u..:)

188. Ritambhara Kakkar says:

Hello sir,

I am a first year student at IBS-HYDERABAD and want to do my SIP in a company which gives marketing profile .
    Kindly reply as soon as possible as I have to register for it before 15th jab in my college.
    Waiting for a positive response .

Thanking You
    Yours Obediently
    Ritambhara Kakkar

189. sangeetha says:

i am a final year mca student in government engineering college thrissur. i would like to do my main project as internship in cochin. Please give me the company details.