Intel India need interns in industrial electronics, VLSI

Intel India, in cooperation with participating colleges, offers paid internships for students enrolled full-time in specific three-year diploma programs. These internships offer hands-on technical education and experience and valuable networking opportunities. There are a limited number of internships available, so early application is encouraged.

The benefits

Interns are considered valuable members of the Intel team, and may earn many of the benefits available to full-time employees, including:

• Competitive compensation
  • Access to professional and personal development courses
  • Opportunities to network with Intel managers and mentors at informational sessions, career fairs, social events, and recreational activities

How to qualify

To be eligible for Intel’s technical college internship, applicants must be enrolled in a specific full-time diploma program such as industrial electronics, VLSI, etc., from a participating college

How to apply

Before applying, please review our internship requirements and inquire with your school about receiving credit for your internship.

Note: Submitting an application does not guarantee an intern assignment and an intern assignment does not guarantee regular full-time employment upon completion of your degree program. An Intel interview panel reviews all applicants and selects all interns. Applicants are screened for communication, interpersonal, and job-related technical skills.

Website link: http://www.intel.com/jobs/india/students/internships/degree.htm

1. gourav

on January 23, 2009 at 9:04 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year b.tech(computer science).I want to do summer training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from HMRITM affilated by I.P university.
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidence.

2. rashmi..i like

on January 27, 2009 at 4:29 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am a student of 3rd year,pursuing B.Tech-Electrical from KIIT,Bhubaneswar.
    I would like to do summer training/internship from your dignified company.May i know the format of the application and some valuable information regarding the same.
    Waiting eagerly for your reply.

3. rashmi..i like

on January 27, 2009 at 4:37 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am a student of 6th semester-Electrical Engineering in KIIT,Bhubaneswar.
    I would like to do the summer training/internship from your reputed company.
    I request some information regarding the application format and basic details of the internship.
    Waiting eagerly for your reply.

4. rajnish

on January 27, 2009 at 4:41 pm - Reply

respected sir
    I am student of 2nd sem PGDM(IB).I want to do summer training in your company in marketing. I am doing my PGDM(IB)from IIBR PUNE APPROVED by AICTE.
    How can i apply for summer training.my phone no is 09270807039 and my email address is raj.rup.nid@gmail.com.
    THANKS

5. anil

on January 27, 2009 at 4:55 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am ANIL KUMAR THAKUR, student of PGDM(IB)2nd semester.I want to do summer training in your company.I am doing my PGDM(IB) from ASM’S INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND RESEARCH(IIBR),CHINCHWAD PUNE-411026.
    How can i apply for training?
    please give me proper guidance.

6. anil

on January 27, 2009 at 5:16 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    I am ANIL KUMAR THAKUR,student of PGDM(IB)2nd semester.I want to do summer training in your company.I am doing my PGDM(IB)from INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND RESEARCH(IIBR),Chinchwad,pune-411026.
    how can i apply for training??
    please give me proper guidance.

7. amit

on January 27, 2009 at 5:30 pm - Reply

Sir,
    My name is Amit kumar keshri, Pursuing my PGDM (IB)in IIBR college pune, chinchuwad in India. Iam in search of Summer internship Programs in a good company.So i like to work in your company in the field of marketing.kindly give me the chance ,for this act i will be highly obliged to you.
    my email id is amitkeshri_2007@yahoo.com
    mobile no.-0992306592

8. Shradha

on January 29, 2009 at 5:54 am - Reply

respected sir,
    i am a final year MCA student frm GIT belgaum.i want to do my internship with final year project in ur company.

9. abhishek

on February 8, 2009 at 3:49 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am Abhishek Sinha, a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student of Jadavpur University, Kolkata.

I am a JBNSTS scholar,ranked 11 th in the 12 th board exam, 16 th in WBJEE with numerous such achievements , I am currently working on 802.15.4(ZigBEE).

I ‘d like to carry out my summer training in Intel.
    You may contact me at

abhishek_sinha_ju@yahoo.com

looking for an early reply…

10. abhishek

on February 8, 2009 at 3:50 pm - Reply

Sir,

I ‘d like to carry out my summer training in Intel.
    You may contact me at

abhishek_sinha_ju@yahoo.com

looking for an early reply…

11. miki

on February 10, 2009 at 8:52 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am a student of electronics and communication engg from NIT,rourkela,3rd year.
    I want to do internship in electronics in your company.
    My emailid is: monalisha.mohanty14@gmail.com
    plz…….do contact me.

12. murari

on March 7, 2009 at 6:45 pm - Reply

dear sir,
    i am a student of CUSAT (cochin
    university of science & technology,
    kearla).presently i am at the end
    of 4th semester.I would like to do
    summer training/internship from
    your dignified company.May i know
    the format of the application and
    some valuable information regarding
    the same.

Waiting eagerly for your reply.

13. Deep

on March 17, 2009 at 4:12 pm - Reply

Rspected Sir/mam
    I am sandeep kumar, a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student of CIET Rajpura.

I ‘d like to carry out my summer training in Intel.
    please suggest me at
    sandeepnirania@gmail.com

looking for an early reply…

14. saurabh

on March 17, 2009 at 6:16 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    i’m a student of electronics and communication engg. from NIT bhopal,3rd year.i’m eagerly looking for an internship or summer training programme in a good company and what could be better than yours company.so can u plz tell me the eligibility criteria and other info regarding these programmes.
    my email id-saurabhpandey.manit@gmail.com
    waiting for ur reply.

15. vivek

on March 30, 2009 at 5:50 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of Electrical Engineering from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology,Allahabad(MNNIT). I want to pursue an summer internship/training program in yours company. How should I apply? Waiting for your kind reply

16. holys

on March 31, 2009 at 11:20 am - Reply

hi sir
    i m anil punia btech 6th sem ,electronics engg. at ISMU dhanbad…….how can i apply for this internship.

17. shekhar

on April 1, 2009 at 10:23 am - Reply

i am looking for internship for the summer vaccations. I am a student of ibsar belapur navi mumbai doing mba in marketing. I am a very ambitious and hard working..

18. doll

on April 9, 2009 at 12:37 pm - Reply

hi sir
    i am looking for internship for summer for 45 days.i am student of electronic engg.in 4th sem. how can i apply for this internship.

19. doll

on April 9, 2009 at 12:48 pm - Reply

nisha said…….

hi sir,
    i am electronic engg 4th sem student looking for internship for 45 days . how can i apply for this internship.

20. ganga

on April 18, 2009 at 1:43 pm - Reply

Sir i am pursuing MBA from SRM school of management TAMILNADU and want to do summer training from BSNL,LUCKNOW&OTHERS .kindly let me know the details,my ID is ganga_kumar84@yahoo.com

21. ganga

on April 18, 2009 at 1:44 pm - Reply

22. kumar

on April 21, 2009 at 7:40 am - Reply

Hi,
    I am kumar sambit,pursuing MBA

Now I am looking for a summer internship in the FINANCE dept. of a company where i can utilise my communication skills and conceptual skills and learn more about FINANCE functions. My keen interest lies in the SECURITY ANALYSIS.

If you find me eligible to be a potential employee in your company for the summers,please contact me at kumarsambit@hotmail.com

23. sauravlodh

on April 22, 2009 at 8:01 am - Reply

R/sir,
    I am into my 3rd yr,b.tech,electronics and communication,from H.E.T.C,hooghly.I’m looking for summer internship,duration of six weeks..please do contact me with my ID sauravlodh@hotmail.com
    thanks,
    saurav lodh

24. Pushkar's Forte

on April 22, 2009 at 6:17 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    I, Pushkar Nandkar, am student of electronics and telecommunication 3rd year B.tech pursuing my degree from College of Engineering, Pune. I am eagarly wishing to have an internship program in your company through which i can improve my ability and skill towards working in the industry.
    i would request to provide me the details of the internship program. also mail me the application form for the same.
    Waiting eagerly for your reply.

emailid- pushkarsn@gmail.com

25. salis

on April 24, 2009 at 3:24 pm - Reply

i am learning in 2nd year eng(electronics). iam intrested in 30 days internship program for june 2009 please send me any vacancies for this adress salissamama@gmail.com

26. Vikram Kumar

on May 12, 2009 at 5:41 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    I, Vikram Kumar Saxena, am student of electrical engineering 3rd year B.tech pursuing my degree from Bengal institute of technology & management,shantiniketan. I am eagarly wishing to have an internship program in your company through which i can improve my ability and skill towards working in the industry.
    Waiting eagerly for your reply.

27. Vikram Kumar

on May 12, 2009 at 5:45 pm - Reply

Respected sir
    i am looking for internship for summer for 45 days.i am student of electrical engineering in 6th sem. how can i apply for this internship.would u inform me please.

28. som

on May 25, 2009 at 10:21 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I , Somdutt Pandey,student of Electronics and Communication Engineering,4th semester,persuing B.E. from Japalpur Engineering College,affiliated by RGPV university.I am wishing to have an internship program from your company through which I can inprove my ability and skill to work in a company.kindly provide me detail of internship program and provide me application for that on my mail account : somdutt.pandey@gmail.com .Kindly provide me information as soon as possible.
    Waiting for your reply.
    THANKYOU.

29. ekansh

on June 11, 2009 at 7:36 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    I am at the end of the 4th sem.
    I want to have a training program at your company so please give a proper suggestion

30. Hac'KING'

on July 20, 2009 at 9:01 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

We are the students of Padmasri Dr.B.V.Raju Institute of Technology (www.bvrit.ac.in) of Electronics IV Year – Ist sem. We are interested to do an intern in the stream of electronics. kindly suggest some interns in my even sem. My mail id is tellauday@gmail.com

cheers
    Uday

31. sagar

on July 25, 2009 at 9:23 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I m a student of computer science & engineering(b.tech) 3rd sem in NIT,durgapur.I m very much willing and interested to have winter or summer internship program from your reputed organisation.kindly provide me some details about interns and how to apply.contact me at
    id:sagarchoudhury56@gmail.com

32. asif imam

on August 15, 2009 at 4:55 pm - Reply

respected sir
    I am student of 1st sem MBA student.I want to do summer training in your company in HR OR Marketing. I am doing my MBA from BIT Noida APPROVED by AICTE.
    How can i apply for summer training.my phone no is 09717908520 and my email address is aasifimam@gmail.com.
    THANKS

33. manish

on August 25, 2009 at 5:29 am - Reply

Respected Sir ,
    I, manish Agrawal am a student of 7th semester of U.G. programme (B.Tech., ECE) in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ALLAHABAD. IIIT A is a premier institute established by Government of India in the field of Information tech. and Electronic.
    Kindly Provide me some details about interns and how to apply.
    contact me at id :
    agrawal_manishjb7@yahoo.co.in

34. ROSHAN

on October 10, 2009 at 2:09 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/madam

I m a student of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 5th sem from Kodaikanal Institute of Technology.I m very much willing and interested to have winter or summer internship program from your reputed organisation.kindly provide me some details about interns and how to apply.contact me at
    id:kunwar002@gmail.com

35. roshan

on October 11, 2009 at 7:37 am - Reply

Hello sir/madam…

I am a student of B.E. Electronics and Communication Engg…i am very much interested in this programme…i have all qualifications mentioned above…so if you can please semd me the details below..i will be thankful..

kunwar002@gmail.com

eagerly waiting for your reply…

36. peet singh

on October 16, 2009 at 7:37 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I, BHAJAN PREET am a student of 2nd year[BTECH] in electronics & communication in mm university , mullana ,ambala .I Dont know how to apply for the internship programes.please help me to ..
    sbhajanpreet@yahoo.co.in

37. Abhishek

on October 21, 2009 at 1:19 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I,Abhishek am a student of 3rd year BE(computer science) and want to do summer training in your company.
    How can I apply to this Internship program…

contact id:
    abhisheksameer6563@gmail.com

38. nethaji

on October 23, 2009 at 5:57 pm - Reply

dear sir,
    i am nethaji.d , pursuing ME in vellammal engineering college. i am much eager to do summer internship in your concern.
    please guide me.
    my mail id : dnethajinaren@yahoo.co.in

39. Raj

on November 13, 2009 at 6:31 pm - Reply

Sir,
    My name is Amit chaudhary, Pursuing my M.Tech (vlsi design & cad)in Thapar university,patiala Punjab in India. Iam in search of Summer internship Programs in a good company.So i like to work in your company in the field of VLSI.kindly give me the chance ,for this act i will be highly obliged to you.
    my email id is amitcraj@gmail.com
    mobile no.-09501208758

40. naveen

on December 3, 2009 at 10:07 am - Reply

Respecter Sir,
    This is Naveen. I'm doing my 3rd year Electronics and Communication in College of Engineering, Guindy, ANNA UNIVERSITY. I am very much interested to undergo Internship/Training programme in you reputed company. Please guide me sir. My email id smnaveenkumaar@gmail.com.
    Thank You. .

41. Asish

on December 4, 2009 at 9:59 pm - Reply

respected sir
    I am student of 2nd Trim PGDM(CSREM, parlakhemundi,Odisha).I want to do summer training in your company in finance. I am doing my PGDM from CSREM ,odisha APPROVED by AICTE.
    How can i apply for summer training.my phone no is 09861662626 and my email address is asishorama@gmail.com.
    THANKS

42. Mathur Rohit

on December 15, 2009 at 4:06 pm - Reply

hi,
    i m a science graduate. now i m doing my MBA from RTU(rajasthan technical university)
    i wannt a project from ur side can u suggest me how i can get it?
    and i want summer training also,
    so for both how can i apply?
    plz send me the information regarding these subject on my mail id
    mathurrohit1987@gmail.com
    mathurrohit_rohitmathur@yahoo.com

43. VOICE OF THE UNKNOWN

on December 19, 2009 at 10:32 am - Reply

Respected sir

I, Sujo Samuel,student of National Institute of Technology,Karnataka would like to do summer internships under one of the top companies of India at the end of my second year. Would like to know further requirements in order to become eligible and would like to request you to guide me via my email id: sujosusan@gmail.com

looking forward for a positive reply.

44. preeti

on December 20, 2009 at 8:21 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am Preeti Upadhyay MCA 3rd year IIT Roorkee. I would like to do internship in your reputed company. please let me if i can have such opportunity. my email id preetiupadh@gmail.com
    Thank you.

45. tanvi

on December 27, 2009 at 1:14 pm - Reply

Respected sir/ma'am

I am a 4th semester student of AIT ,Pune pursuing a course in computer science .It would truly be an honour to work as an intern in your esteemed company.I would be grateful if you could let me know the procedure for the same.
    My email address is maestro.ta@gmail.com.
    Thank you.

46. prantor

on December 28, 2009 at 3:27 pm - Reply

Hi, this is Prantor, doing my electronics engineering in NIT Silchar. I want to do intership in your esteemed organisation. Please provide me guidance on how to apply for the same. my email id is yoursprantor@gmail.com and my contact number is +919864924254.

47. mitu

on January 4, 2010 at 6:05 am - Reply

Respected Mam/Sir,
    I am Mitu Samantaraya currently pursuing MBA (finance) in CMRIT, Bangalore affiliated to VTU. According to my university guidelines i am suppose to do a 10 week intership programme.So please guide me how to get the internship in your esteemed organisation.

48. Earn From Home

on January 8, 2010 at 10:37 am - Reply

HI THIS IS ARJUN DOING MY MBA AT AMITY UNIVERSITY
    I WANT TO DO MA INTENS IN INTEL PLEASE HELP ME

ma mail id : arjutendul@gmail.com
    phone umber : 8010169285

49. chirag

on January 9, 2010 at 10:12 am - Reply

hello sir/madam…i am doing my b.tech from VIT UNIVERSITY in ece branch(3rd year). i have done a semester-long course on embedded systems and designing. I want to do internships in your company.please help me out in the process

email id:chiraggarg300@gmail.com
    mobile:9843032980

50. Sumeetha

on January 16, 2010 at 1:39 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am Sumeetha T S , doing B- Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering ( 2 nd year ) at the National Institute of Technology Calicut. I would like to do summer internship programme at the end of my second year, in one of the highly reputed companies working in my area of study. I would like to receive further correspondence from you regarding this . My mail Id is Sumeetha06@gmail.com

• Shamik Saha

on January 18, 2011 at 11:39 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Shamik Saha, pursuing my B.Tech from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur in Electronics and Communication Engineering and I would be honoured if you would grant me a chance of participating in the internship programme. Please correspond to me via my e-mail id :- shamik.cool@gmail.com

51. Somen

on January 17, 2010 at 7:11 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/madam

I am Somen Biswas doing my BTech in Electronics And Communication(3rd year) at NIT Silchar. I want to do internship in your esteemed organisation. Looking forward for response from your side.

email id:somen036@gmail.com
    ph no.: +919707768096

52. zeevitha

on January 21, 2010 at 1:45 am - Reply

Hi..
    I am a graduate student at State University of New york.. I am not able to find out the application forms for Intern positions in India.
    Hope to hear from you soon

Jeevitha Aruchamy,
    jeevitha@buffalo.edu

53. Deepjyoti

on January 21, 2010 at 3:02 pm - Reply

Hi, this is Deepjyoti, doing my computer science engineering from NIT Silchar. I would like to do an internship in ur reputed organisation. please furnish me with the details and information required for the same. My email id is deepjyoti237@gmail.com and my contact number is +919864234687.
    Regards
    Deepjyoti

54. arpita

on January 23, 2010 at 11:39 am - Reply

respected sir/madam,
    i am arpita already completed my B.Tech(ECE) & now pursuing my MBA(HR/SYSTEMS)
    so verymuch internship in your company .
    please consider my plea and allowme to be part of this environment.

thanking you.
    contact mail id-er.arpitadash@gmail.com

55. manish

on January 30, 2010 at 11:13 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I m a student of electronics & communication engineering(b.tech) 6th sem in gvset(rtu,kota).I m very much willing and interested to have winter or summer internship program from your reputed organisation.kindly provide me some details about interns and how to apply.contact me at
    id:manish.soni212@gmail.com

56. manish

on January 30, 2010 at 11:17 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I m a student of electronics & communication engineering(b.tech) 3rd year in gvset(rtu,kota).I m very much willing and interested to have winter or summer internship program from your reputed organisation.kindly provide me some details about interns and how to apply.contact me at
    id:manish.soni212@gmail.com

57. roshan kumar

on February 1, 2010 at 5:12 pm - Reply

Hello Sir,

I am Roshan Kumar Sinha pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engg.(6th sem) at DIATM,Durgapur and am
    interested in undergoing internship in Intel India. I am looking forward to your positive response.
    email id:rksinha.1988@gmail.com
    Ph no:+919933406599

58. SHIKHA

on February 3, 2010 at 6:16 pm - Reply

hello sir…
    m a student of b.tech 3rd yr..nd i want 2 do sme differnt course aftr my 3rd yr for my futr as well 4 my minor n major projects submittd duing colg premises,plz suggest me some courses..and also der centers,if possible.

59. ashok bijoy

on February 6, 2010 at 6:55 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam

I am Ashok Bijoy Debnath pursuing Electronics and Communication Engg (3rd year) at NIT Silchar.I am interested in doing the internship in your reputed company. Please guide me in the enrolment process for the same. My email id is abdebnath06@yahoo.co.in and contact no. is +919864473855

60. Krishanu

on February 8, 2010 at 6:06 am - Reply

hello sir i am a student of BE 6th semester .I study at Assam Engineering College ,Guwahati.I want to take up a summer training at your organisation!so,how to apply for it?please give me a proper guidance…

61. joji

on February 19, 2010 at 7:22 am - Reply

Established in 1997, St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance is a leading education consultancy services providing exemplary service to students all over India. We deal in Admissions to all major professional courses in Premier Institutes across India. We are your one step solution for all career related needs, it may be MD, MBBS BE, BTech (ALL BRANCHES), , MDS, BDS, BPharm, BArch, MBA, MTech, MS, , PhD or any other courses. We provide personalized career solutions on an individual basis keeping in mind the aspirations of our client as well as the affordability factor.
    FOR ALL CAREER RELATED NEEDS CONTACT US :
    St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance,
    #2, 2nd Floor,
    J J Complex, Above Chemmannur Jewellers,
    Marthahalli – P O,
    Bangalore – 560037
    Karnataka
    e-mail :jojishpaily@gmail.com
    Contact: +91 9448516637
    +91 9886089896, +91 9449009983
    080-32416570, 41719562

62. Raman

on February 20, 2010 at 4:41 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    i am student of 6TH semester .i am doing my B.tech(ECE)from Lovely ProfessionalUniversity(Jalandhar).I want to do my intern from your company .Will you plz guide me . I am waiting for your reply.
    email id -Ramanlakhanpal@gmail.com
    contact no-9780092673

63. Amrit

on February 21, 2010 at 4:45 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Institute of Technical Education and Research(I.T.E.R) under S.O.A University,Bhubaneswar and am currently in my 6th semester. I really delighted by the prospective of doing summer training in your company. Please reply at my email id
    coolamritakp2007@gmail.com

64. down to dusk

on March 3, 2010 at 1:49 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    My Name is Kundan, i am 1st year Student of MBA (IT+Marketing), would love to do my Summer Internship through google, so i request you to guide me, what all the documents required pls send me as mail to "sharmakundan1988@gmail.com"

Thanking you Sir/Mam

65. down to dusk

on March 3, 2010 at 1:50 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    My Name is Priyanka Mohanty, i am 1st year Student of MBA (IT+Marketing), would love to do my Summer Internship through google, so i request you to guide me, what all the documents required pls send me as mail to "priyankamohanty3@gmail.com"

Thanking you Sir/Mam

66. pragati

on March 4, 2010 at 4:20 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    Myself as Pragati Untwal a MBA (HR & Systems, dual specialization) semester II . I have completed my first semester with distinction and also have the background of B.E. (Computer Science and Engineering). As a part of the academic curriculum we are required to undergo “Internship Programme” for the summer vacation. As this provides an opportunity to learn the work we will face in industry, I am keenly looking to work with this organization. This will also help me to develop my abilities and evaluate myself in the work environment. Hence I request you for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this organization and complete my summer’s internship program (50 days minimum). Please inform me availability for the same or else please kindly inform me about the schedule available at your convenience.
    Thanking You,

Yours Truly,
    Pragati Untwal.
    email Id- pragati_untwal@yahoo.co.in & pragatiuntwal@gmail.com

67. Tarunh

on March 9, 2010 at 2:56 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    I'm tarun , second year B.Tech electrical engineering student form IIT Kharagpur and would be glad if apprised of any opportunity of summer internship in your reputed firm.
    tarunh.23@gmail.com

68. gurveer

on March 11, 2010 at 4:04 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam

I am currently pursuing BE in electronics and electrical communication engineering from PEC,chandigarh. I wish to know about summer internship opportunities(june-august). . Kindly guide me.
    name: Gurveer Singh
    e-mail id: rahulcool.singh51@gmail.com
    mobile no: (001)619-261-2798

69. ganesh gite

on March 19, 2010 at 3:19 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am Ganesh Gite from Mumbai. I am studying Bachelor of Business Management Studies from H.R College, Mumbai. I have gave my 5th semister exams & looking for internship(April-June). I know my course is related to more managerial aspect than technical but if i will get an opportunity to work with Intel, then i will prove my talent with my proper commitment & dedication ! contact details:- giteganesh007@gmail.com (9892718573)

70. naresh

on March 20, 2010 at 5:29 pm - Reply

respect sir/madam
    i Naresh barik continue my PGDM at C-MAT,greater noida,I want to do my summer training in marketing.please guide me.
    id-nareshbarik75@gmail.com
    mob-09716927559

71. Parameshwar {PARAM}

on March 22, 2010 at 5:29 am - Reply

Dear sir/madam,

I am Parameshwar Tiwari pursuing PGDM (2nd SEM) batch 2009-2011 from Centre for Management Development (CMD) Modi Nagar Ghaziabad U.P. and I am interested in doing the summer internship in your reputed company. Please guide me in the enrolment process for the same. My email id is paramcmd09@rediffmail.com

72. rahul

on April 1, 2010 at 7:29 pm - Reply

Hello,
    I am student of CIET, Rajpura in 3rd ECE. Want to join internship program in a good company where i can work and learn under guidance of technical team.

Waiting for reply:
    Mail Id: rahul.kumar082@gmail.com

Area of interest: Embedded technology, Mobile Internet, DSP, digital/analog system.

73. arunraj

on April 2, 2010 at 11:21 am - Reply

iam doing ME VLSI DESIGN ,how can i join internship please help me out at
    mohan.arun.s@gmail.com

74. nishant

on April 2, 2010 at 11:43 am - Reply

hello sir/madam
    I am a student of IIT Kanpur pursuing B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree in Electrical Engineering and currently in my 3rd year and I am very much interested in your internship program but I couldn't find how to apply for the same .Can you help me out on that.
    You can contact me at paliwal.nishant30@gmail.com

75. Rishika

on April 3, 2010 at 5:19 pm - Reply

hi dear sir / ma'am
    this is rishika tripathi , i am pursuing my PGDM from G.L.BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH , i am keen to do my summer internship from your prestigious company . Looking for your positive response. My mail id is rishikatripathi09@gmail.com

76. rajesh

on April 11, 2010 at 8:35 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    I Rajesh Pandey,am a student of NIT Durgapur pursuing B.Tech in COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING Dept and currently i am in 4th semester and I am very much interested in your internship program but I couldn't find how to apply for the same .Can you help me out on that.
    You can forward me the details me at rajesh.pandey005@gmail.com.
    waiting eagerly for your reply.
    Thanking you!

77. bahaar

on April 23, 2010 at 6:02 pm - Reply

respected sir/mam
    my name is bahaarjit kaur.i am currently doing electronics and communication engineering from thapar university,patiala.with an enthusiastic approach i would like to engage in summer training of your prestigious and esteemed company..waiting for your response.my mail id is bbahaar345@gmail.com

78. sudheer

on April 27, 2010 at 4:11 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    My Name is CH.SUDHEER BABU, i am pursing of MBA 1st year(Marketing+finance),i would love to do my Summer Internship through google, so i request you to guide me, what all the documents required pls send me as mail to "sweetdheer007@gmail.com" as yearly as possible and my contact no is 09966642600

79. dheeraj

on May 8, 2010 at 10:15 pm - Reply

sir,myself dheeraj gupta,am a student of IET DAVV pursuing BE in electronics and instrumantaion currnently i gave the exam of 6thsem.i m very keen intrested in your program.but i dont know how i appy,and what is the procedure of selection. plzz send all the information relates to this program as early as possible…my email is ….dheeraj05gupta@gmail.com

80. DADA

on May 21, 2010 at 9:47 am - Reply

HI sir,Am Purna,pursuing M.E 3rd sem from Anna University,Chennai in the stream of VLSI Design.Can I Know there is any source to get a intership in INTEL for my main during 3rd semester.Plz reply to my mail

poorna_chd@yahoo.com

81. audi

on May 23, 2010 at 7:02 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I m a 3rd yr B.Tech(Information Technology)student and would like to join google for my final year project . Please let me know the requirements and how and when to apply
    Email :audi_liverpool@yahoo.com
    Ph:9022252605

82. Rajesh Kumar

on June 7, 2010 at 6:47 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am a student of 3rd year,pursuing B.Tech-EIE Chennai.
    Waiting eagerly for your reply.

i visited the given link, but i couldn't find how to apply..
    please send me procedure to apply.
    my contacts are:rajeshphool@gmail.com .9025527166.

83. ashok

on July 17, 2010 at 1:04 pm - Reply

Sir,
    This is Ashok Pulluru.I completed M.tech 1st year in VLSI DESIGN branch.I want to made a project in 2nd year.so I am searching for internship programs.Please inform ,if you have any internship programs in your organization.
    Thanking you
    Yours obediently,
    Ashok .P
    Email ID:ashokreddyece@gmail.com
    Mobile No:+91-9493910022

84. pvbvk

on July 25, 2010 at 8:34 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I m a 3rd yr Msc.(tech)vlsi design student of andhra university (department of systems design) and would like to join intel for my final year project . i am very enthusisticand eager to join your company for internship. So please let me know the requirements and how and when to apply.
    Email :audi_liverpool@yahoo.com
    Ph:9022252605

85. navneet gupta

on August 17, 2010 at 2:28 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    I, Navneet Gupta , Currently pursuing M.Tech(2nd year) in communication engg . I have done a six months coarse in EMBEDDED AND VLSI DESIGN from CDAC , NOIDA and I have done B.E. in elex and telecommunication. Please reply me if it is possible to do
    six months unpaid internship in your organisation . Please contact me at 09566814745 Alternate email address: navneet.csit@gmail.com . Thankyou

86. Nisha

on August 17, 2010 at 7:08 pm - Reply

respected sir/madam
    I am a B-Tech third year student at IIIT-Allahabad(Electronics and Communication). I want to do internship during my winter holidays at your esteemed organisation, so kindly let me know how to apply. Waiting for your response.
    email id : nisha.kumari3@gmail.com

87. shivkumar

on August 23, 2010 at 7:31 am - Reply

Hello sir/mam
    my self shiv doing my engg in electronis dicipline from M.S.Ramaiah college (7th sem)
    i wish to take an short time internship in VLSI field so it would be really great if you can help me regarding this .

88. Abhijit

on September 7, 2010 at 5:00 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am studying electronics and communication engg. in IEM. Kolkata, affiliated by AICTE. I am interested in doing a internship in your highly esteemed company and would be much oblige if you provide me with the procedure and requirements for application. My mail address is: abhijit.bls6@gmail.com

89. sandeep

on October 2, 2010 at 3:45 am - Reply

HI SIR

90. sandeep

on October 2, 2010 at 3:48 am - Reply

91. bablu

on October 2, 2010 at 3:49 am - Reply

HI sir this is sandeep reddy studying vivekananda institute of technology and science in karimnagar ,….. i want to perform internship programme so kindly provide some information about that regarding in which internship to do

92. yash

on October 4, 2010 at 5:52 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am yash joshi , doing B- Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering ( 3rd year ) at college of engineering rookkee. I would like to do summer internship programme at the end of my second year, in one of the highly reputed companiy in my area of study. I would like to receive further correspondence from you regarding this . My mail Id is sem.yash@gmail.com

93. rahul nagpal

on October 9, 2010 at 1:52 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I,Rahul am a student of 3rd year doing BE(electronics and communication ) from Thapar University, Patiala and want to do 6 months training in your company.
    How can I apply to this Internship program…

witing for the reply
    my email id: rahulnagpal37@yahoo.com

94. sumit yadav

on October 15, 2010 at 5:25 pm - Reply

Dear sir / mem
    i am 2nd year student of the department of chemical engineering at Indian institute of technology kharagpur ( IIT KGP ).
    i got summer internship in germany but now i am only 17 year old so i could not get passport due to which i have decided to do summer intern in your company if you want my curriculum vitae i can send you that also as per your response
    my email id is sumityadavaM@gmail.com

95. sujeeth kumar

on October 18, 2010 at 10:28 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    I am doing my second year B.E programme in the field of Electronics and Communication at PSG college of technology,Tamil Nadu.I wish to take up a internship program in your company.I want further correspondance regarding the same.How can apply?
    what is the duration of the course?
    what all necessary to be eligible?

emil id:suji961991@gmail.com

96. Ramesh chetri

on October 24, 2010 at 10:03 am - Reply

respected sir/mam,
    I Ramesh Chhetri 2nd year student of(electronics & communication) Dr.M.G.R.Educational and Research Institute,is very much interested in doing summer camp in prestigious company like yours.I also request to know more about the application format and the shedule of the programme.Waiting for your positive responce.

email address-itsrameshhea@gmail.com

97. jaideep kedia

on October 27, 2010 at 10:52 am - Reply

sir,
    i’m jaideep kedia pursuing b.tech from LPU. sir i’m looking for doing an internshipin in your estimmed company, so please can you help me in the procedures for application.
    my mail id is
    jaideepkedia@yahoo.com

thanking you.

98. Shishir Jain

on October 30, 2010 at 7:04 pm - Reply

Kindly reply me on my email id: jainshishir050690@gmail.com

Thankyou
    Shishir Jain

99. Shishir Jain

on October 30, 2010 at 7:06 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of JAYPEE INSTITUTE OG INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.I am pursuing my BTECH (Electronics and telecommunication branch).It will be very kind of you if you could tell me the procedure for admission into the Summer Internship Program in Your prestigious company. My Key skills are : Matlab Programming , C/C++,Unix/Linux.
    Kindly reply me on my email id: jainshishir050690@gmail.com

Thankyou
    Shishir Jain

100. sunil dora

on November 6, 2010 at 10:41 am - Reply

dear sir,
    i am sunil dora , pursuing MTECH in NIST engineering college,ORISSA. i am much eager to do 3rd sem internship in your concern.
    please guide me.
    my mail id :sunilece.mgr@gmail.com

101. Chinmay Kothekar

on November 10, 2010 at 10:06 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am Chinmay Kothekar, a 3rd yr student of BE(hons) Electronics and Instrumentation from BITS Pilani KK Birla Goa campus (www.bits-goa.ac.in). I am very interested in applying for an internship in your reputed company for 2 months. How can I apply for the internship?
    Please let me know. my email ID in chinmaykothekar@gmail.com.
    Thanking you.

102. sanjay daimary

on December 5, 2010 at 8:48 am - Reply

respected madam/sir

my name is sanjay daimary and pursuing telecom engineering in bangalore.am in 5th sem now. i am very keen on doing intrnship on teleccom telated areas.
    please do reply and suggest.
    i ll be very thankful to you.

103. Ayush

on December 13, 2010 at 12:15 pm - Reply

sir,
    I am Ayush Sood, a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student of SRM UNIVERSITY,CHENNAI
    I would like to do summer internships under one of the top companies of India at the end of my third year. Would like to know further requirements in order to become eligible and other information regarding the same.
    I have done cources in PLC,VLSI and Networking.
    Please help me with the information and details.
    My email id is ayush.sood90@gmail.com

104. arjun shaw

on December 19, 2010 at 5:23 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student of 3rd year,pursuing B.Tech-Electrical from Bengal Engineering And Science University, Shibpur .i’ll would deem it a favor if you kindly let me know ow to apply for internship in Intel. My email id is shawisarjun@gmail.com.Thanking you,
    yours sincerely
    Arjun Shaw

105. arjun shaw

on December 19, 2010 at 5:31 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student of 3rd year,pursuing B.Tech-Electrical from Bengal Engineering And Science University, Shibpur .i’ll would deem it a favor if you kindly let me know ow to apply for internship in Intel. Sir i am writing this letter again due to wrong interpretation of my email id.I am sorry for the wrong done on my part. My email id is shawisarjun@gmail.com. Thanking you,
    yours sincerely
    Arjun Shaw

106. Madhukar Farwaha

on December 31, 2010 at 11:27 am - Reply

respected sir
    i am Madhukar Farwaha pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication from MVN Institute of engg, and tech. MDU rohtak . I am in 5 th sem and lookin for training in ur reputed company . You are kindly requested to please guide me for the same.
    Madhukar Farwaha
    madhukarf@yahoo.com

107. Abhishek

on January 5, 2011 at 4:56 pm - Reply

Respecter Sir/Mad’am
    Me Abhishek. I’m doing my 3rd year Electronics and Communication in Amity, Noida. I am in need to undergo Summer Internship programme in you reputed company. Please guide me sir. My email id is abhishek_greatstar@rediffmail.com

108. Dhishan

on January 8, 2011 at 8:12 am - Reply

res sir/madam

I am dhishan doing my 2nd year engineering in bangalore pesit branch electronics and communication.. i would like to earn an internship in your esteemed company and i would like to know more about this.. i would be glad if u can reply me to the follwing address
    dhishu@hotmail.com; at the earliest.

Thanking you

yours faithfully
    dhishan

109. VIPIN KUMAR

on January 25, 2011 at 4:43 pm - Reply

respected sir
    i am persuing b.tech (6th sem in electronicsn comm) from ITM gurgaon md university
    i would like to do summer training in your reputated company
    may i knw the criteria for this
    plzz help me out
    waiting for ur reply

110. savitha

on January 29, 2011 at 5:22 pm - Reply

hi sir…

i am savitha pursuing my 6th sem MCA now and looking for 6th months internship prog…can you give me the details for contacting you….

111. Tejaswi Monangi

on January 31, 2011 at 6:42 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student pursuing my B.tech 3rd year in Chemical Engineering Discipline from National Institute Of Technology,Durgapur.I would be highly obliged if I were given a chance to participate in your internship program.
    please correspond me through:tejaswi.monangi111@gmail.com
    waiting for your reply

112. D.L.Charan Teja

on February 1, 2011 at 10:36 am - Reply

respected sir,
    i am a second year Msc(tech) vlsi student frm andhra university visakhapatman andhrapradesh.i want to do my internship with final year project in ur company.

113. Anuj Kumar Bhatt

on February 6, 2011 at 5:09 am - Reply

Respected sir
    I, Anuj Kumar Bhatt, student of Lovely Professional University ,Jalandhar would like to do summer internships under one of the top companies of India at the end of my 3rd year. I want to do 6 month Summer internship. Would like to know further requirements in order to become eligible and would like to request you to guide me via my
    email id:anujbhatt23@gmail.com
    Mob.No.+917837661884

looking forward for a positive reply

114. harish raj

on February 20, 2011 at 4:26 am - Reply

hello sir/madam…i am doing my b.e. from sri sai ram engineering college ,chennai in ece branch(3rd year). i have done a course on embedded systems and robotics. I want to do internships in your company.please help me out in the process.
    my mail id: harish675132@gmail.com

115. Tushar Dhand

on February 22, 2011 at 3:47 am - Reply

hello sir/madam…
    i am doing my b.tech from AMITY UNIVERSITY in ece branch(3rd year). i have done a certification course in JAVA and assemble my PC from NIIT, New Delhi. I want to do internships in your company.please help me out in the process

email id:tushardhand@gmail.com
    mobile:9911472323

116. mohit khare

on February 22, 2011 at 7:28 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am a student of 4th semester(cse) VIT UNIVERSITY,VELLORE.
    I would like to do the summer training/internship from your reputed company.
    Waiting eagerly for your reply.

117. mrinal mishra

on February 24, 2011 at 1:07 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am Mrinal Mishra, a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student of G.B.T.U University Lucknow,

I want to do Summer Internship in your reputed company.

Contact me at:
    mrinal.mishra89@gmail.com

118. chandni

on February 24, 2011 at 2:28 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student of electronics and communication engg. from ISM DHANBAD doing my ,3rd year.i’m eagerly looking for an internship or summer training programme in a good company and what could be better than yours company.so can u plz tell me the eligibility criteria and other info regarding these programmes.
    my email id-ch.chandni@gmail.com
    waiting for ur reply.

119. chandni

on February 24, 2011 at 2:31 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am a student of 6th semester(ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION )
    INDIAN SCHOOL OF MINES ,DHANBAD (ISMU ).
    I would like to do the summer training/internship from your reputed company.
    Waiting eagerly for your reply.

My email id is: ch.chandni@gmail.com

120. luxman singh

on February 25, 2011 at 2:48 pm - Reply

respective sir,
    i am luxman singh , doing B- Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering ( 3rd year (6th semester) _at the lovely professional university. I want do 6 Month Live Project Internship /Training, Industrial Training of my 7th sem.., . I would like to receive further correspondence from you regarding this . My mail Id is luckykapoor_21@yahoo.com
    pls do replay me on my email,,, and tell about regarding trainig

yours sincerely
    luxman singh

121. Nivi Venkat

on March 2, 2011 at 3:17 pm - Reply

Hi, this is Nivedhitha, doing my M.tech VLSI in SRM . I want to do intership in your esteemed organisation. Please provide me guidance on how to apply for the same

122. Aakash jain

on March 4, 2011 at 1:36 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am a student of 4th semester(ece) MANIT,Bhopal.
    I would like to do the summer training/internship from your reputed company.
    Waiting eagerly for your reply

123. VIVEK KUMAR VIMAL

on March 5, 2011 at 1:03 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am vivek vimal, doing B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering (3rd year ) at the Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology Chennai. I would like to do summer internship programme at the end of my third year, in one of the highly reputed companies working in my area of study. I would like to receive further correspondence from you regarding this . My mail Id is sanidhya98@gmail.com
    and my contact number is 9092565803

124. ananya dutta

on March 6, 2011 at 4:31 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student persuing B.TECH(EEE) in VIT university,Vellore campus presently in 3rd year. I am very much interested to undergo a summer internship in your reputed company. Please let me know the procedure to proceed further on this concern.
    I will be highly obliged if you give an apt advicial reply on my concern.
    Thanking you

Yours faithfully
    Ananya Dutta
    dutta.ananya@hotmail.com
    rdutta10@yahoo.com

125. siddharth

on March 10, 2011 at 6:19 pm - Reply

Hi,
    I am in my 3rd year. looking for intern programs in electronics engineering or in solar systems involving more of design and circuit work

126. URVASHI SINGH

on March 21, 2011 at 1:59 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am URVASHI SINGH , doing B- Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering ( 2 nd year ) at GURGAON COLLEGE OF ENGG. ,GURGAON. I would like to do summer internship programme at the end of my second year for 1 month. I would like to receive further correspondence from you regarding this . My mail Id is urvashi1990@gmail.com

127. GULSHAN CHAWLA

on March 31, 2011 at 1:34 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year b.tech(electronics and communication).I want to do summer training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from RPIIT affilated by KUK university.
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidence.
    EMAIL ID- gulshanchawla18@gmail.com
    CONTACT NO.- 919996778463

128. Sumana Mandal

on April 11, 2011 at 5:50 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

I am a student of 3rd year electronics engg, from Mumbai University. I want to join ur internship programme during my summer vaccations which would probably start from mid of june.
    Kindly mail me the required information.

129. prashant badiger

on April 25, 2011 at 8:16 am - Reply

dear sir,
    im prashant studying in national institute of technology surathkal in electronics and communication branch im 2nd sem.. in vacation i want do internship… how can i apply 4 it……….

130. Varsha Chug

on May 21, 2011 at 8:17 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am Varsha Chug, a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student of Mody Institute of Technology, Lakshmangarh.
    please give me proper guidence.
    Waiting eagerly for your reply.

my email id is rainchug@gmail.com
    Reply soon

131. DHEERAJ KUMAR

on April 20, 2013 at 8:11 am - Reply

sir, my self Dheeraj kumar. i am student of BE 3rd year (RGTU, BHOPAL). my branch is electronics&communication. please tell me about summer internship.

132. Ninad Sawant

on May 1, 2013 at 6:04 pm - Reply

Sir, I m a student of second year Elect. & Telecom. Engg. from Shree L.R. Tiwari colg. Of engg. (Mumbai university)…I am interested in doing summer training/internship from ur respected company….plz guide me ur format application n necessary information regarding it….waiting for reply. Kind request to u.

133. charmi shah

on May 1, 2013 at 6:07 pm - Reply

134. Ninad Sawant

on May 1, 2013 at 6:10 pm - Reply

Respected Sir, I m a student of second year Elect. & Telecom. Engg. (Sem 4) from Shree L.R. Tiwari colg. Of engg. (Mumbai university)…I am interested in doing summer training/internship from ur respected company….plz guide me ur format application n necessary information regarding it….waiting for reply. Kind request to u.

135. manideep

on May 14, 2013 at 3:14 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam i am manideep reddy pursuing my b.tech 3rd year(electronics and communication engineering) in christu jyoti institute of technology and science which is affliated to JNTU . sir i am much interested to complete summer internship in such dignified company .please suggest me how to apply for it.

Thanking you sir
    waiting for your reply ..

136. Y Madhu Keerthana

on July 29, 2013 at 5:31 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am pursuing M.Tech., 2nd year in the domain of VLSI from SIETK, affiliated to JNTUA. As a part of our curriculum, we need to submit a project in our stream. I am very much interested in earning an internship in your esteemed company and i would like to know more about this.. i would be glad if u can reply me

137. vinay kumar

on August 7, 2013 at 7:13 am - Reply

hi,
    i vinay kumar. i am B.tech(ECE) final year student. i have knowledge verilog HDL,FPGA and digital vlsi design. i am much interested to do internship from your company so that i could get practical knowledge. so please allow me for internship.

138. prattipati.sumanth

on September 8, 2014 at 5:36 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    i am p.sumanth i completed my Msc.Tech 1st year(VLSI Design) in school of information and science. which is affliated to MANIPAL UNIVERSITY (MAHE)manipal . sir i am much interested to complete internship in such dignified company . i would be glad if u can reply me.
    Thankyou sir/madam.

139. raj icecreamwala

on February 7, 2015 at 6:47 am - Reply

Hello sir,
    I want training at your compny wht should i do pleas give proper guidance .
    I am in 8 th ssem Of E&C .

140. bhavana

on February 28, 2015 at 4:12 pm - Reply

sr, m doing btech fron IET , lucknow, GBTU. i want to apply for training in your company. kindly give some guidance.

141. Durkal Meet

on December 23, 2016 at 4:20 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I m purusing the last sem in B.E. in electronics and Communication Engg.. i want to do a internship In Your Company(Intel India). So what is the procedure for that…
    Kindly do needful Thank u…