Want to do your summer internship with Infosys in India or abroad? Infosys has a very structured internship program called – InStep – the Infosys Global Internship Program.

InStep provides a platform for students from top academic institutions around the world, to work on live technical and business projects, ranging from application development to business consulting in Infosys’ offices worldwide. The other benefits of the program, apart from the stipend, include airfare, accommodation in a fully furnished apartment, food, and transportation within city…

Infosys Edge
Infosys’ IT consulting and software solutions address the mission-critical needs of Fortune 500 corporations as well as emerging corporate leaders. Located across the globe, Infosys handles a variety of exciting multi-million dollar projects for clients including Adidas-Salomon AG, Apple Computer, J. Sainsbury PLC Group, Nortel Networks, Salomon and Taylor Made and Toshiba Corporation through its pioneering Global Delivery Model. Infosys offers a stimulating and challenging, yet informal and campus-like work environment.

InStep – Venture, Discover, Achieve
InStep is an internship program for undergraduate, graduate and PhD students from top academic institutions around the world. As part of the Infosys family, you are given an opportunity to work on high-quality, customer-facing projects. While you venture into new and emerging technologies and business opportunities, you will discover your untapped potential and achieve the impossible.

Projects Unlimited
This program provides a platform for you to work on live technical and business projects, ranging from application development to business consulting in Infosys’ offices worldwide.

Time Schedule Flexibility
InStep runs through the year, to suit academic calendars across the globe. The internship assignment ranges from 8 – 24 weeks.

Global Exposure
InStep interns gain not only experience in the dynamic Information Technology industry but also global exposure by working in a multi-cultural environment.

Interaction with Senior Management
Infosys’ senior management is regarded as a pioneering synergy in the Indian IT industry. Mr. Narayana Murthy (Chairman and Chief Mentor) and Mr. Nandan Nilekani (Managing Director, President and CEO) were voted Fortune Asia’s Businessmen of the Year 2003.

As an InStep intern, you will get an opportunity to interact with top management when initiated into the company.

Constant Support
A student mentor will help you settle into Infosys’ international working environment, while a project mentor will guide you through your internship assignment.

Benefits
You will receive a monthly stipend. The stipend is structured according to the cost of living in the region that you are based in during your internship period. Infosys will also pay for your airfare. Owing to our large infrastructure in India, we will also provide accommodation in a fully furnished apartment, free food and cab transportation within the city for students working from our offices in India. What’s more, you will also have an opportunity to experience India during the ‘intern excursion’.

Read more at InStep website: http://www.infosys.com/InStepWeb

Some of the latest projects offered in India are: Look for latest projects at

112 Responses to “Internship with Infosys in India and abroad – InStep – the Infosys Global Internship Program”

1. Harry says:

Nice blog and its good to have the summer training in India by Infosys. I think to held a program they will be a lot of participants will be coming for that they will be using the Business Service scheduling software with this they can manage the members schedule easily without any problem.

2. shakti says:

hi i’m shakti b-com from kanpur university and now pursuing pgdm 2nd semester from hyderabad a reputated institute.i want to do summer intership programme.
    i would like to request the companies please give me the opportunity to work with your company.
    p.9052049811
    e-mail id:-shakti.vishwakarma@gmail.com

3. mansi says:

Respected SirMam
    i am the student of MCA final year.i have to undergo the 6 months intership program.kindly tell me the procedure.
    mansi_goel1985@yahoo.co.in

4. Soraya says:

Hi,

A question for international Infosys interns: After my telephone interview and confirmation email, I was told I would receive my offer letter in "a day or two". It's been just over a week and I haven't received anything yet.

May I ask how long it took for you to receive your offer letter after receiving confirmation, please? I'm not sure if I'm being overly impatient.

Hope to get a response.

Soraya (South Africa)

5. mungarumale says:

I am a BE(NIT) grad with 2 years work ex in an indian MNC and now doing MBA from a reputed college..I would like to do my internship in india's most admired co, Infosys…pls help me in this..
    M.B.Patil
    mutturaj21@mail.com

6. Bunty says:

hello sir..
    i m Hemant Solanki .i completed my graduation in computer engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Indirs college of business studies.;and i am in first year for PGDM-MKT.want to perform a summer project in your company in may-june 2010.
    plz contact me on my e-mail–
    solankihemant_3@yahoo.co.in,
    solanki.hemant.r@gmail.com

7. Raju says:

HI
    I am a student of first year MBA in Bangaluru.I have to undergo 6 months internship programme.Kindly tell me the procedure and conditions to apply for the interns.
    thanking You.

8. Girish says:

hello sir….
    i'm Girish Kumar Gupta pursuing software-engineering from ABV-IIITM,Gwalior-a well known among the top institutions of India.
    I want to do my summer internship in a top IT industry of India that is your company- Infosis.
    Please,give me a chance and oppotunity to work in your company. So, I can feel tha real sense of corporate life.
    Thanx…
    Please reply me soon..
    my email-Id – girishkumargupta3@gmail.com
    my contact no. – 9827219365

9. Gaurav says:

dear sir/madam,
    I am Gaurav Goyal purusing BBA IInd from management and commerce institute of global synergy ajmer. I want to do my summer internship from infosys, Kindly tell me the procedure and conditions to apply for the interns.
    my mail id is gauravgoyal.ajmer@gmail.com

10. Guddu says:

I am a BCA graduate with 6 month work experience in an Indore Infoline and now doing MBA from Disha College Raipur.I would like to do my internship in india's most admired co, Infosys…pls help me in this..
    M Irshad Ahmed
    iiirshad1988@gmail.com

11. samir says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am a BE(IT )graduate and undergoing PGDM in pune.I will like to know the procedure of how to apply for summers internship in INFOSYS.kindly help

12. bharat says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I am a student of 2nd year pursuing my degree of bachelor of information Technology at JADAVPUR UNIVESITY, KOLKATA. I
    i am intersted in
    computer graphics. i am sending my resume.

Please reply at your convenience.
    Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely
    BHARAT CHAUDHURY

krystal.bharat@gmail.com

13. shradha says:

hello sir/madam…..
    I am a BBA(mkt)graduate and persuing MBA 2nd sem. from (MANIT/NIT)bhopal a reputated institute. i would like to do my summers internship from INFOSYS in MAY OR JUNE 2010. kindly tell me the procedure and conditions to apply for the inturns.
    I will be very thank full to you.plz contact me on-
    09893385462.
    shradha_shrivastava@yahoo.in
    shradha0509@gmail.com

14. pradyumna says:

hello sir/madam,
    I am Ch.Pradyumna Kumar Das.I am a student of KIIT UNIVERSITY,Bhubaneswar.I am pursuing B.TECH degree and I am currently in 6th semester.I would like to do my summer internship from your company in JUNE 2010.Kindly let me know what is the procedure and requirements for the same.You can contact me on-09937770017
    guddu5rules@gmail.com

15. pradyumna says:

Hello sir,
    I am Ch.Pradyumna Kumar Das.I am studying in KIIT UNIVERSITY,Bhubaneswar.I am pursuing B.TECH in Electronics and Telecommunication branch.I am currently in 6th semester and want to do summer internship in your company.Kindly let me know the requirements and conditions for the same.You can contact me on-09937770017.
    guddu5rules@gmail.com

16. committed says:

hello sir/madam…..
    I am a B.com graduate and persuing MBA 2nd sem. from AICAR BUSINESS SCHOOL a reputated institute. i would like to do my summers internship from INFOSYS in MAY OR JUNE 2010. kindly tell me the procedure and conditions to apply for the inturns.
    I will be very thank full to you.plz contact me on-
    09373948548
    rocky_barua@rediffmail.com

17. Babay says:

Good Evening Sir,Madam.
    Myself, Tarit Chatterjee,pursuing PGDM frm Fortune Institute of International Business,Desire to do my summer intern in your reputated organization on IT,Marketing field.
    My contact Details:
    e-mail ID: tarit_chatterjee@ymail.com
    Ph no. 9958039360(Delhi)

18. Arpita says:

dear sir,
    i am arpita completed my B.Tech (ece) & now pursuing my MBA(HR /SYSTEMS) .very much interested in summer internship in infosys ,so kindly consider my plea n allow me to be a part of the prestigeous organisation & i do carry a work EXP of 7 months after the successful completion of my B.tech so kindy guide me for internship .
    thanks & regards
    arpita dash
    mail id–er.arpitadash@gmail.com

19. nihit says:

hello sir / madam my name is NIHIT VERMA and i am a b.com graduate student and currently persuing PGDM BA from IIBR INSTITUTE PUNE i would like to do intership in your company in HR department as recruitment and selection is being my topic from MAY 2010 – JULY 2010.
    MY CONTACT DETAILS:-
    PHONE NO:-09158834957
    E-MAIL ID:-nihitverma2006@yahoo.co.nz
    nihitverma@hotmail.com

20. Avi says:

Hello sir/Madam ,
    I am Avinash Kaur from Chandigarh . I am pursuing my MBA from Chitkara University (SOLAN). I want to do my summer internship in your organization on Finance , Marketing or HR field . Please do contact me for the further procedure on
    e-mail Id: avisidhu24@gmail.com
    Mob. no. 9805552337(HP),9780648271(PB)

21. preety girl says:

Hi sir,
    I am pradnya kulkarni.I have completed my BCS(bach of computer science) And now I am doing MBA from SIBER college of Kolhapur (India)
    I have to do summer project for 2 months in June and want to do internship in your company.
    Plz contact me on -
    panu91@gmail com

22. sanyam kulsh says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I am a student of 3rd year pursuing my degree of bachelor of information Technology at uttar pradesh technical UNIVESITY, lucknow. I
    would like an internship for june and july 2010 preferbably as a industrial training in INFOSYS.i would request you to provide me the opportunity to enhance my dedication towards my interst.can you please ask me what are the steps for doing industrial training in infosys

Please reply at your convenience.
    Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely
    sanyam
    email address s4sanyam@gmail.com

23. all hindi music lyrics says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I am a student of 3RD year pursuing my degree of bachelor of information Technology at UTTAR PRADESH UNIVESITY, LUCKNOW. I

Please reply at your convenience.
    Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely
    SANYAM
    EMAIL s4sanyam@gmail.com

24. Nitika says:

respected sir/m'am,
    I am Nitika Talwar, pursuing my b.tech in It branch(6th semester) at Graphic Era, Dehradun.
    I want to do the summer internship in your company. So please give me the information regarding the same.
    talwar.nitika@gmail.com

25. sulochana says:

Hello Madum/Sir,

Iam sulochana Molleti, Completed BBM (HRM)& Persuing MBA(HRM)final semister from Bangalore-IIBS and persuing CYBER LAWS from SYMBIOSIS UNIVERSITY, i would like to do my summers internship from INFOSYS in HR Related fields. kindly tell me the procedure and conditions to apply for the inturns.
    I will be very thank full to you.plz contact me on-

09880065264,8123383468
    sulochana.7688@gmail.com
    sulochana.7688@live.com

Thanks & Regards
    sulochana molleti

26. nidhi says:

DEAR SIR/MAM
    I am NIDHI RANJAN,a BBA and now pursuing MBA from MASTER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT (MEERUT).i want to do my inturns from your organisation in HR.Kindly inform me with the procedure to apply.
    i will be very thankful by your positive response.

E MAIL-nidhiranjan09@gmail.com

27. madhu says:

Respecte sir,
    Iam the MBA II SEM studentof RAISONI COLLEGE oF MANAGEMENT STUDIES[NAGPUR],Iwant to do a summer internship from your company in finance.Iwould like to know the details & procedure to apply for them.
    e-mail id:prajapati.madhu@gmail.com

28. prashu says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is prashant singh, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at pune university.i am an B. pharma. graduate and also have 1 year experience in sales and marketing. I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a marketing profile.
    Hope you will consider me and oblige.

e-mail ID: singh.prashu@gmail.com
    Mobile: 09579532808

29. azhar says:

i am azhar
    doing MBA 2nd sem from
    Dr. DY patil university ,pune
    i have done B.Tech.
    i want to do summer intrenship in yr co.
    contact me
    9503340609
    azharkhan196@gmail.com

30. ankita says:

Respected sir,
    i am Ankita Singh and i am doing mba 1 sem(HR)from barkatuaLlah university,BHOPAL.i am very keen to do my training in ur well reputed company.sir,could you please give the opportunity to serve your company.will be very thankful for your reply.
    e-mail- anki.singh11@gmail.com
    contact no.- 09981537901

31. geetu says:

hello sir, I have done bba n now pursuing mba from a recognised university of punjab.I would like to do my summer trainning from ur organisation.kindly allow me to have this oppurtunity.

Geeta chawla
    geetusweet25@gmail.com

32. sana says:

DEAR SIR,
    MY NAME IS SANA AKHTAR,I M A 1ST YEAR MBA STUDENT FROM CAMELLIA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT KOLKATA,I WANT 2 SERVE YOUR COMPANT AND KEEN TO JOIN SUMMER INTERSHIP PROGRAME FROM YOUR COMPANY.
    E-MAIL;sanaakhtar-27@yahoo.in and csbm.sana@gmail.com
    mobile-09332410275

33. rohit says:

Respecte sir,
    Iam the b.tech(hons) student of lovely proffesional university ,Iwant to do a summer internship from your company in coding.Iwould like to know the details & procedure to apply for them.
    e-mail id:rohit2426@gmail.com

34. Tapan kumar says:

Respected sir;
    I'm Tapan B.A. from revenshaw university and now pursuing pgdm 2nd semester from greater noida(New Delhi) a reputated institute.i want to do summer intership programme in finance.
    p.9910502412
    e-mail id:-tapan.2007.87@gmail.com

35. garima says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am a BCA graduate and undergoing MBA in Disha institute of management technology Raipur.I would like to do my summer internship in INFOSYS..
    I am interested in human resource information system.I will be thankful for your positive response.Plz contact me on…
    e-mail id: garimaonline@ymail.com
    Mob. no. 09977909733, 09754420893

36. pooja says:

Sir/Mam
    I am Pooja Bharti,an MBA 2nd sem student at NIIM-SBA,New Delhi.I am a Biotech graduate and want to do my summer internship from your company in Finance.Hope you will consider my request.

Regards,
    Pooja Bharti
    email:pbharti13@gmail.com
    pooja_amrita@yahoo.co.in

37. dattatray says:

Datta
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Dattatray Rajaram VIbhute, a 1st year student of MBA(IT) at PIBM college in Pune.i am an B.C.A. graduate.I want to serve your company & is keen to join the summer internship program in your well reputed company giving me a good profile.
    Hope you will consider me and oblige.

Thanks,
    mail_id : vibhute.datta@gmail.com

38. richa says:

Dear sir/madam
    My name is RICHA SRIVASTAVA and i am a B.Sc.graduate student and currently pursuing MBA(HR & IR)from UNIVERSITY OF LUCKNOW.I would like to do intership in your company in HR department From MAY 2010 – JULY 2010(first week).Iwould like to know the details & procedure to apply for them.
    I will be very thankful by your positive response.

MY CONTACT DETAILS:-
    PHONE NO:-09506800819
    E-MAIL ID:-sri.richa1@gmail.com &
    richa.hr11@yahoo.com

39. sakshi says:

respected sir,
    i am sakshi gupta bsc graduate from jammu university and persuing mba 2nd sem. i am looking for summer training in hr from your company.
    hope you will consider me.i will be thankful for your positive response.
    email- sakshigupta747@gmail.com

40. tauseef says:

Respected sir/ma'm,

I have done my graduation in Maths(Hons.). Also, i have one and half years of work experience with Infosys BPO as a process executive. Currently, I am pursuing MBA from Ranchi University and I am willing to do my internship in HR in Infosys.I therefore want to know the procedures to apply for the same. What is the selection criteria for the same?

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
    MD. Tauseef Alam
    E-mail:- tauseef.mba09@gmail.com

41. aditya says:

Dear Sir,
    I am writing with reference for summer internship for MBA (Marketing) in your organization. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.
    Presently I am pursuing MBA (Management of Business Administration) from NIT (National Institute of Technology) Hamirpur. I am a BTech- Mechanical and have studied Marketing, Financial Management, HRM, Entrepreneurship etc. as a part of our curriculum. I am looking out for summer training (6-8 weeks) opportunities between May 20th to July 20th in your esteemed and most reputed Organization and I am ready to work with all my dedication anywhere in India. I am good at being habitual to the new environment, fast learner and believe in doing right work at right time.
    Regards,
    Aditya Awasthi
    +91-9736155305,9816710240
    aditya.awasthi87@gmail.com

42. priyanka malviya says:

dear sir/madam,
    i am a 6th semester student of b.tech in IT branch at KISD college,Bhubaneswar.i have an earnest desire to do summer internship at your company to get the best possible view of the corporate world as a rookie.kindly provide me with the opportunity.
    regards.
    priyanka.
    email id-priyanka14janmalviya@yahoo.com

43. Rishika says:

hi dear sir / ma'am
    this is rishika tripathi , i am pursuing my PGDM from G.L.BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH , i am keen to do my summer internship from your prestigious company . Looking for your positive response. My mail id is rishikatripathi09@gmail.com

44. poonam says:

Hello SIR/MAM
    My name is poonam arora and currently i am persuing my MBA from Ansal Institute of Technology, Gurgaon. I have done my B.COM in computer applications and further I want to opt finance as specialization.I am interested in your company and want to do summmer internship there. If you can avail me this opportunity, kindly inform me at 09467702656 and my e-mail id is poonamarora59@gmail.com.

45. Gaurav says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Gaurav Gupta, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    Email-gauravgupta583@gmail.com
    Mob- 09573730710

46. abhinav says:

Hello
    I am Abhinav Mishra and i am persuing my MBA from Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai. I am an Electrical Engineer from RGPV University and have a work experience of 3 years in IT industry.I am really looking forward to working on Infosys internship.
    Awaiting your response.
    Abhinav Mishra
    9325881038
    abhinavmishra29@gmail.com

47. mehek says:

hi sir
    I am sabreen sultana,i have done my eng in the branch of cse,currently i am doing mba in well reputed institution,i want to do summer internship in INFOSYS.please kindly provide information.
    email-id:mdsabreen@gmail.com

48. rashmi says:

sir,
    i'm rashmi barapatre from nagpur.i did B.E in elect & telec and currently pursuing MBA in marketing under EIILM university.i want to do internship in your company.if u can avail me this opportunity,kindly inform me at barapatrerashmi@gmail.com or no 9958229733

49. amarjit says:

respected sir,
    i am amarjit singh ,BCA graduate from westbengal university of technology and persuing mba 3nd sem. i am looking for summer training in marketing from your company in delhi.Hope you will consider me.i will be thankful for your positive response.
    email-singhamar280887@gmail.com

50. Vinkit Saraf says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Vinkit Saraf, pursuing MBA from Bangalore University. I want to do internship in Marketing form your company in Bangalore.Sir please acknowledge me about the availability. I hope for the positive response.
    Contacts: vinkit.saraf5@gmail.com
    vinkit.saraf@yahoo.in
    Mb. 9035744602

51. manish says:

Dear sir.
    I am manish lohana pursuing MMS from mumbai university i am looking for summer internship in finance from your company in mumbai.I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company.
    contacts:manishlohana@hotmail.com

52. neha says:

Hie Sir!!

I am Neha Gupta,student of BE(CSE)3rd year want to apply for internship for 8 weeks(june-july2010).Please help me.
    My contact details are-
    ph-9999243842
    e-mail-amicable_nehagupta@yahoo.co.uk

53. bond says:

Hello sir, I am Ranjan Kumar,pursuing MBA in International business from pondicherry central university.I am looking for my summer internship in a financial firm in pune.Kindly inform me regarding this.

54. nilambari says:

Dear sir.
    I am nilambari shinde pursuing MBA from Pune university. I am looking for summer internship in Marketing from your company in mumbai/Pune.I will be grateful to you if you provide me the opportunity to serve at your company.
    contacts:shindenilambari@gmail.com

55. shankhadip says:

hello sir..
    i m Sankhadip Mandal .i completed my graduation in Electronics and Communication engineering with Distinction.Now i am student of Institute of Management and Development.;and i am in first year for Hr(major)and IT(minor) .want to perform a summer project in your company in July 2010.
    plz contact me on my email–sdm.aec@gmail.com
    ph no– 09654105256

56. yahooitsme says:

Respected Sir,
    Myself Surbhi Dubey, a student of M.B.A 2nd semester, along with my friends wants to complete my summer internship from your organization. We are a group of 3 students and we all are from engineering background and currently pursuing M.B.A. Please give us a chance to be a part of this well known and prestigious organization so that we all can ennhance our knowledge and complete our internship successfully under your guidance. I assure you we wont disappoint you. Kindly reply me, my email id is surbhidubey74@yahoo.com.

57. Farheen says:

hello sir,
    I am Farheen Rais, student of M.B.A. 2nd sem (from M.A.N.I.T./NIT) institute, I would like to do my summer internship from INFOSYS in may or june for 6 weeks in 2010
    kindly tell me the procedure and conditions to apply for the interns
    I will be very thankful to you, plz contact me on 8871910845
    email id- farheenrais_planet@yahoo.com
    or fairy9687@gmail.com

58. sumit says:

sir,
    i am pursuing my MBA(2nd sem) from shri vaishnav institute of management indore and like to do summer internship in "international marketing" in indore itself.Answer me as soon as possible

59. audi says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I m a 3rd yr B.Tech(Information Technology)student and would like to join google for my final year project . Please let me know the requirements and how and when to apply
    Arijit Paul
    Email :audi_liverpool@yahoo.com
    Ph:9022252605

60. seven says:

Respected sir/madam
    I am 3rd yrB.Tech(IT)(5th sem)from chennai.I would like to know about the intership programme in your company and would like to take part as my summer training programme. I would request you to provide me the opportunity to enhance my dedication towards my interest in your company.

reply me sir/madam.
    thanking you,
    your's faithfully
    aditya

adityakaashyap@ymail.com

61. gourav says:

Sir/Mam,
    This is to enquire for the post of intern trainee/project trainee(Finance) in your organization.
    I am Pursuing MBA in Finance from International School of Business and Research, Bangalore and my average score till now i.e.. till the end of second semester is 73.5%. I have completed a project with Somany ceramics Limited. entitled 'Quantitative and qualitative analysis of somany financial reports and comparision with its competitor".
    I am enthusiastic about opportunities to perform in your organization and Look forward for an interview opportunity.

Sincerly,
    Gourav Girhder
    +91-9632602780

62. prashant says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I m Prashant,Student of BE(CSE) 3rd yr.i m looking for internship for 6week from july2010.
    Plz tell me the procedure and condition to apply.
    Thanking you
    Prashant kumar
    prashant01aug@gmail.com
    8971863160

63. anupbharti says:

Dear Sir,
    This is Anup Bharti from Mandya.I am doing my b.e from P.E.S.C.E.Mandya and now presently in 2nd year.I have 1 month vacation from 20th of July.I want to enhance my skills by doing internship training in your company.

Thanking you
    Anup Bharti
    anupbhart@gmail.com
    mob.-9019467652

64. pallabi says:

Hello Sir/Maam,
    I m 3rd year BE(Computer science& Engg 5th sem)student from chennai.Please furnish me with information about intern ship in your company as i would lke to be trained under your company's supervision.

Pallabi Guha
    guha.pallabi@gmail.com

65. palak says:

Respected mam/sir

I am b.tech 3rd year(IT)(5th sem) student from gurgaon. i would like to do the 6 week summer training in june 2011-july 2011.Please let me know the requirements and how and when to apply.
    palak mahajan
    Email :palakmahajan73@yahoo.com

66. satjeet singh says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I, satjeet Singh harnal studying in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University ,Bhubaneswar . I am pursuing B.TECH in Computer Science and engineering. I am currently in 3rd semester and want to do summer internship in your company in coming year as an industrial training. So kindly know me the requirements and conditions for my internship.

Yours sincerely
    SATJEET SINGH
    email address: satjeet_singh2007@yahoo.co.in
    Phone no : +919777831856

67. shakuntala says:

hello!!

hi my name is shakuntala thevar im pursuing 2nd year pgdbm in human resources

from a reputed institute in mumbai…im looking out for internship with infosys

please do achnowledge me whenever infosys offer internship in hr …awaiting for a

positive reply…email id:shakuntala_thevar30@yahoo.in

thanks&regards

shakuntala thevar

68. Harpreet Singh says:

hello sir/madam,
    I am harpreet singh a student of Chandigarh Engineering College,Mohali.I am pursuing B.TECH and currently I am in 7th semester.I would like to do my 6 months industrial traning from your company begning Jan 2011.Kindly let me know what is the procedure and requirements for the same.You can contact me on-09780172817
    harpreet713@gmail.com

69. Aishwarya goyal says:

Hello Sir
    I am Aishwarya Goyal , a student of MCA 5th sem.I want to do my 6th sem training from your organisation.Please guide me.
    Regards
    Aishwarya Goyal
    Modi Institute of Mgmt and Tech
    Kota(Rajasthan)

70. sunil borade says:

Respected SirMam
    I would like an internship for jan 2011 to jun 2011 preferbably as a industrial training in INFOSYS.i would request you to provide me the opportunity to enhance my dedication towards my interst.i am intersted in
    JAVA.
    kindly tell me the procedure.

regards.
    sunil borade
    sunil.borade28@gmail.com
    +919970786692

71. Deoki Nandan Vishwakarma says:

Respected sir/ mam

I am the student of IIT Roorkee MCA pre- final year.I want to do 3 month summer intership program.kindly tell me the procedure.I am

• Deoki Nandan Vishwakarma says:

Respected sir/ mam

Regards ,
      Deoki Nandan Vishwakarma
      deokinv@gmail.com
      9760340784

72. satyam jha says:

sir/mam
    This is to inform that i,satyam jha,am persuing my BE 2nd YEAR,from university institute of technology,burdwan university is hereby interested in trainning program module in INFOSYS.Please suggest.

73. Nitika Singla says:

Respected Madam/Sir
    I am Nitika Singla ,I have done BCA and now I am persuing MCA 5th sem. I
    would like an internship for january 2011 preferbably as a industrial training in INFOSYS either in India Or in Abroad. please provide me the opportunity to enhance my dedication towards my interest. my email id is : singla.nitika17@gmail.com
    Thanks for your time and considration.

74. Deepika thakur says:

hello sir/mam m a student of B.tech(CSE) 3rd year.i have to undergo for 6 months training.plz tell me the procedure.plz help me regarding my internship.

thanx and hope for good response

75. V.Prakhyath says:

Sir,
    I V. Prakhyath from BITS Pilani Hyderabd campus, doing 3rd year B.E in Computer Science would like to do internship in your company. If u can avail me this opportunity, kindly inform me at f2008039@bits-hyderabad.ac.in
    or no 9640061989.

76. V.Prakhyath says:

sir,
    or no 9640061989

77. Vineet Singh says:

Hi,
    Sir/Madam
    I am pursuing MBA(1st year) in Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida. I am writing this in reference to the summer internship in your organization in the marketing field.
    I have done B.Tech(CSE).With my credentials and abilities I would be profitable to your organization. I would like to do the internship in your company in the month of april-june.
    Please contact me on my email:
    vineet.singh14388@gmail.com

Vineet Singh

78. Sriram says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    My name is Sriram. I completed my B.E in Electrical and Electronics and currently pursuing my M.B.A in Rajalakshmi Institute Of Technology in HR. As a part of curriculum I have to undergo a 3 months project. I like to do my project in INFOSYS. So i kindly request you to give permission to do project.

Thanking You

Email: g.sriramhr@gmail.com
    Mobile: 9840454858

79. Ram Rai Murmu says:

Sir/Madam,

My name is Ram Rai Murmu and I m an MBA student pursuing the course from Xavier Institute of Social Service,Ranchi,Jharkhand,India.
    I m looking for summer internship in a globally recognised organization such as yours.

If there is any availability of summer internship in your organization please let me know.As I m pursuing MBA in HR I look forward to internship in the field of HR in your organization.

My e-mail id is : ram.perfectionist@gmail.com
    mobile number : 09955120745

Hoping to listen positively from you very soon.

80. Ram Rai Murmu says:

Sir/Madam,

My e-mail id is : ram.perfectionist@gmail.com
    mobile number : 09955120745

Hoping to listen positively from you very soon.

Your Faithfully,
    Ram Rai Murmu

81. Monica Kabra says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Monica Kabra student of 1st year. I am pusing MBA from CSVTU ,Bhilai. I want to join your organistion for summer internship in june 2010 in finance/marketing depatment. I did my graduation in BBA. It will be an honour for me to be a part of the organisation. Hope you consider me the one. Waiting for your postive response.
    email-id :- mona23_kabra@yahoo.in

THANK-YOU

Your’s faithfully
    Monica Kabra

82. kamal says:

respected sir,
    I m kamal.i m final year student of MCA at Bangalore.i want to do internship project in your company.if it is possible or available please kindly email me.my email is-kamalsekhar1@gmail and mob no.-9379129365.please tell me…….

83. rajeev says:

Dear sir
    i am rajeev from himachal pradesh i have done my mba in retail i want to summer training .Sir please acknowledge me about the availability. I hope for the positive response.

84. Sumit sharma says:

hye sir/mam. i m student of BBM(IB)Bachelor of business(International business) now i m in 2nd yr MIT COLLEGE.i wnt to do inernship in international business,business transaction,management related from ur precious company. So my huble requst to this company plz give chance to do internship.

85. Sumit sharma says:

E.mail id :sharmasumit170@gmail.com

86. aarushi gupta says:

hi im aarushi gupta of student bsc(cs)hnrs final year student of banasthali university(rajasthan).i want to do summer training from your company.i hope u consider me.
    thank u.

87. debalina das says:

sir, i m doing my b.tech in veltech university, chennai in electronics and communication department 4th sem.i want to do my summer internship in infosys. my e.mail id debalina1991@gmil.com

88. pooja says:

dear sir/madam,
    i am a 6th semester student of b.tech in cse branch at RBCENTW Kindly tell me the procedure and conditions to apply for the intership.
    thanking You.
    regards.
    e-mail id:-jangrapinky97@yahoo.com

89. kanika says:

hello mam/sir
    i am pursuing B.Tech in electronics & communication,i am in 3 year and want to undergo 6 week industrial training in summer 2011 in your esteemed organization,if u can provide this facility to me i will be highly grateful to you.
    thanks

90. sunitha kuppili says:

hi sir,
    My name is Sunitha Kuppili. I am pursuing MBA 1st year in GITAM university in andhra prades. I would like do internship as a part of my minor project ei. I am interested to do minor project in ur company… Cloud you please let me know the details and procedure how to apply for internship. I hope for your reply.
    with regards
    sunitha.k

91. respected sir, i m homendra kumar sahu.now i am persuing master in marketing management second semiester from pune university.sir/mam i want to do my summer internship to your company. plz give me detail.8928296373

92. ankita sharma says:

Respected sir,
    I am Ankita Sharma, pursuing MBA from Chitkara University.i have done my graduation from Panjab University in B.COM. I want to do internship from april to june in Marketing form your company in Pune,Delhi. i wanted to do in ypur company to enhance my knowledge in the fields and the new market motion.Sir please acknowledge me about the availability. I hope for the positive response
    my id- ankita1990@ymail.com
    altrnate id-sharma.ankita556@gmail.com

93. Mit Kotak says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in Electronics & Communications at one of the reputed colleges of Udaipur, Rajasthan. I would like to know if you avail training on Embedded Systems, or Communications or Networks. If so i would be glad to get training from your company.

94. Sushil Chandra says:

Dear Sir,
    Presently I am pursuing MBA (Management of Business Administration) with one year ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME (EDI EHMEDABAD) from Graphic Era (Deemed) University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. I am looking out for summer training (8-10 weeks) opportunities between May 15th to july30th in your esteemed and most reputed Organization. I am good at being habitual to the new environment, fast learner and believe in doing right work at right time.
    Regards,
    Sushil Chandra
    +91-9456390088.
    sushilchandra.pandey@gmail.com

95. vaishali vithalrao katampalle says:

hello sir/mam
    i am doing MBA from pune i am taking system specialiasation i want to do summer intership in infosys from pune so if i get chance for that i will be great plessure for me

96. ashutosh pandey says:

sir,I’m pursuing my PGPBM IN international business & I want to do my internship program from your company can u tell me how can I do my internship from your company..

ashutosh pandey@gmail.com

97. Hi sir
    myself biswanath from alliance school of management pursuing bbm, 4sem.
    want to have internship from your company in bangaluru.

98. Amit Sharma says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    My name is Amit Sharma. I completed my BCA and currently pursuing my PGDM in EMPI B-School, New Delhi with dual specialization in Research & business analytics and finance. As a part of curriculum I have to undergo a 3 months summer internship. I like to do my internship in INFOSYS. I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company.
    ph: 09871136538
    Email: pgdm10.234@empi.ac.in

99. rani shaigal says:

hello …
    I am rani kumari from JIET (Kurukshetra Univarsity) persuing B.tech 3rd yr from computer science.
    I would like an internship as a industrial training in INFOSYS.i would request you to provide me the opportunity to enhance my dedication towards my aim(software developer)/interst.May you please ask me what are the steps for doing industrial training in infosys so that i can join the internship program, I am very thankful to you.

thanking you.

100. Pranali lagad says:

Hello sir,

I am doing MPM in HR from MMCC college and willing to do internship from your company.kindly rply me about the availability and procedure of applying for the same.

Pranali Lagad.
    pranali.lagad@yahoo.in

101. sanjaysabbani says:

sir
    I am doing m.tech i st year in computer science in hyderabad in reputed college.
    I intend to intern in summer. Kindly provide the detals

regards

102. manmohan says:

i m intersted in summer internshi so
    rply me 4 internship details

103. sudhir kumar nayak says:

hello sir i am sudhir , now i m doing mca 5 sem from bangalore i want internship in your company,i would like to the company please give me a opportunity in your company,thanks

104. maheera says:

Hello Sir
    I am Maheera,I am doing my BBA(3rd year) in iqbal institute of technology and managemaent in kashmir and is affiliated from kashmir university.As a part of curriculum I have to undergo a 1 months internship. I like to do my internship in INFOSYS. I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company.That will be your utmost kindness.
    regards
    maheera
    ph no.8800149762

105. Poonam says:

Hello Sir,

I am pursuing MBA from MDIM Indore, I also have 3 years experience in International BPO I
    am looking for an internship in HR please help.

106. SHLAGHA CHOUDHARY says:

hello sir/madam
    I am Shlagha. I am doing btech – 2nd yr. from computer sc. and engineering branch. I want to pursue summer training from infosys.

It would be kind if u provide the details required.

Plz reply soon.

Regards’
    SHLAGHA CHOUDHARY

107. Avanika says:

Dear sir,
    I am K.Avanika pursuing b.tech third year in ece department.I am very much intrested in doing internship in a well reputed company like infosys.
    so,kindly provide me the details.
    With Regards,

108. Amit Tiwari says:

Respecte sir,

Iam student of MCA in lovely Proffessional university ,I want to do a summer internship from your company in software engineering .Iwould like to know the details & procedure to apply for them.

109. raghuveerreddy says:

Respected sir,

Im student of bba-2nd year.from shiva shivani institute of management.im intrested in doing internship for 2months from your reputed company.so, please give me detail to apply for it

Thank you.