Credence Management Consultants needs Summer Interns at Delhi

Credence Management Consultants – 6-8 weeks summer internship projects for students pursuing MBA in Humar Resources: 1) HR Database/ MIS 2) Market Research

Contact Person: Puja Jhamb – +91 9810235803 ,
Contact Address : A 86, 2nd floor, Arjun Nagar, Kotla Mubarakpur (Opp Defence Colony) New Delhi – 110003
Telephone: 011 – 41458483 / 6/ 7/ 8/ 9.,
Email id: puja.jhamb@credence.co.in

No Responses to “Credence Management Consultants needs Summer Interns at Delhi”

1. neha says:

One querry
    Do u provide the above internship program for the students currently in college?

2. mohsin says:

Hi am Mosin Mattoo doing MBA from United Kingdom (Northampton Business School) and seekin summer internship this year. kindly let me know the procedure. I am intrestd in HR

3. jite says:

hi, i m jiten doing mba from MMI,GHAZIABAD.tell me the procidure to get a summer internship in delhi& ncr, i am intreasted in customer relationship management.
    mail id-smilingjite@yahoo.co.in
    mob.no.-9990614525

4. san says:

hello i am sangeeta brahma.doin my mba from kolkata.i want to do my summer interns from delhi in hr or marketing.

plz help.
    ph-09883989244
    email-san_brahma@rediffmail.com

5. arsh says:

hi i am Arshad i am looking for summer internship in Delhi in marketing. mob:9999753436

6. vipin says:

hello im vipin doin mba from university school of business management, kurukshetra university campus kurukshetra(haryana).i want to do my summer training in marketing 6 to 8 weaks in june-july month.
    mailing address- usm.kuk@gmail.com
    my contact no.+919896717100

7. newcoolperson23 says:

Hi all please contact CP HR Services Pvt. Ltd. Pune for details for summer projects. They are a huge group. their contact no. is 020-41045151
    They got me a summer a project in an MNC and in turn today I am placed there itself with great package.

If anyone wants admissions in an MBA institute in Pune with the right guidance then please contact C&M consultants on 020-64019560

Hope this information helps you'll

8. nitesh bhawsar says:

hello, i am nitesh bhawsar persuing pgdm in marketing from iper bhopal i want to do summer internship in delhi.
    my email id niteshbhawsar@ymail.com

9. akash says:

hiiii….my name is akash kumar and i am doing mba(hr and mrktng) from NIT-SURATHKAL..i am looking for summer internship in delhi for 6-8 weeks around june starting..help me out please..
    contact no:09739962426
    e-mail id: akash_workaholic@yahoo.com
    akashkumar.31.08@gmail.com

10. dr.manoranjan says:

hii…..iam manoranjan paul chowdhury doing pgpm(marketing)from ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES.i am looking for summer internship in Delhi (preference-pharma company)for 6-8 weeks around April starting…help me out please
    cont no-9313103694
    e-mail id-mano.pal101@ g mail.com

11. AnSh!k@ says:

Hi…I am Anshika Singh, I am pursuing MBA from Jaypee Business School, Noida..I am looking for summer internship(HR) in Delhi or Noida for 6-8 weeks..Please help me out…
    Thanks…
    email address:singhh.anshika@gmail.com

12. Ranjeet says:

Hiii sir/mam..
    My name is Ranjeet kumar and i m doing PGDM(Marketing & International Business) from Business school of Delhi,Greater Noida. I want to do Summer internship in a good reputed Pharmacutical company in May begining..Please help me out..

e-mail id: ranjeet29kr@gmail.com
    Ph.no: 9999215004

13. Ranjeet says:

Dear sir/Mam,
    I am Roshni pursuing PGDM (H.R & Marketing)from Business School of Delhi,Greater Noida..I want to do Summer internship in H.R in good reputed Pharmacutical Company..Please help me out.

E-mail id: rosho.rose.29@gmail.com

14. shruti says:

hi i am shruti. i am doing my post graduation in mba-HR from amity university noida. I want to do my summer internship in HR Field in delhi and ncr please help me out.
    thnx
    shruti gupta
    email- shrutigpt27@gmail.com

15. ila says:

I want to do summer training in hr in pharma compny.I have done b.pharmacy and persuing mba from mohali.

16. LIJO says:

Established in 1997, St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance is a leading education consultancy services providing exemplary service to students all over India. We deal in Admissions to all major professional courses in Premier Institutes across India. We are your one step solution for all career related needs, it may be MD, MBBS BE, BTech (ALL BRANCHES), , MDS, BDS, BPharm, BArch, MBA, MTech, MS, , PhD or any other courses. We provide personalized career solutions on an individual basis keeping in mind the aspirations of our client as well as the affordability factor.
    FOR ALL CAREER RELATED NEEDS CONTACT US :
    St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance,
    #2, 2nd Floor,
    J J Complex, Above Chemmannur Jewellers,
    Marthahalli – P O,
    Bangalore – 560037
    Karnataka
    e-mail :jojishpaily@gmail.com
    Contact: +91 9448516637
    +91 9886089896, +91 9449009983
    080-32416570, 41719562

17. dhirendra says:

MY NAME DHIRENDRA MISHRA I AM DOING PGDM IN KERALA.I WANT TO DO MY PROJECT WORK IN MADHYA PRASAD.MY SUPPER CAMPETECY IS SUPPLY CHAIN AND CORE IS HUMAN RESOURCE.

18. Archit Srivastava says:

hi i am Archit Srivastava doing MBA from Jaipuria institute of management (Noida). i want to do summers in HR pls contact me
    9582235234
    E-mail: archit.srivastava06@gmail.com

19. Bishwajit says:

Hi…
    I am N Bishwajit Singh, I am pursuing MBA from Amity Business School, Noida..I am looking for summer internship(HR) in Delhi or Noida for 6-8 weeks..Please help me out…
    Thanks…
    email address:worldwinner.nk@gmail.com
    contact no 9582369187

20. neeraj says:

hi,
    i an neeraj arora persuing MBA from punjab tecnical university,punjab..actually i want my summer internship in l&t.please contact me
    email id: neerajarora.1416@gmail.com
    mobile no: 9315888787,8146246645
    thanks

21. kumar says:

I am Kumar Nishant pursuing MBA ( Marketing)from Indira Institute of Management, Pune..I want to do a productive project in Summers in Marketing.My prefered location is delhi.Please help me out.
    Email id: nishant4185@gmail.com

22. ABHISHEK JHA says:

hi my name is Abhishek kumar i am student of PGDM from Vishwa Vishwani institute of system and management Hyderabad i want to do S I P from delhi or ncr so plese guide me
    my number :- 09030796455
    Email id :- abishek9030796455@gmail.com

23. kamal says:

hi i am kamal i am perusing my post graduation in retail management fron IILM noida. I want to do my summer internship in retail ncr so give me any suggestion regarding this .
    thnx
    kamal singh
    mobile 9540405123
    eid hariomkatara@gmail.com

24. khushboo says:

Hello I am khushboo pursuing MBA in NSHM college gurgoan .I am looking for HR summar internship in gurgoan plz heip me.THNKS

25. Ratna says:

hi…m ratna pursuing MBA from YWCA, Delhi. i am looking for finance internship in Delhi plz help me. thanks. my id- ratna.c.24.7@gmail.com

26. Arvind says:

hi am arvind kumar singh pursuing pgdm from gnit college in greater noida seeking summer intership.kindly let me the procedure.i am interested in marketing.

27. Dear sir/madam

I am a PGDM student of Delhi school of professional studies & research, AICTE & UGC. I am taking HR as my major subject.I have atteched my CV along with this note.All the statements posted on my CV are true and fair to the best of my knowledge.
    I would be grateful to you if you kindly give me a valuable opportunity to work with your company as a trainee.

Regards
    Archana Bhatt

28. vasudha agarwal says:

Hi,I am vasudha agarwal pursuing B.Com (h) from delhi university.I am looking for an summer internship in finance area.Please help me out.Thank you

29. vasudha agarwal says:

My email id is vasudha.grwl@gmail.com

30. KHEM NEGI says:

DEAR SIR/MAM
    I AM AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT , AM PURSING BA(HONS)
    BUSINESS ECONOMICS(BBE) FROM COLLEGE OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES ,DU. I AM SEARCHING OF SUMMER INTERNSHIP.
    NAME-KHEM SINGH NEGI

31. SHITLA PRASAD MAURYA says:

Hiii sir/mam..
    My name is Shitla Prasad Maurya. and i m doing MBA(Marketing & Finance) from Dr K.N.Modi Institute of Engineering and Technology Modinagar Ghaziabad. I want to do Summer internship in a good reputed company in May begining..Please help me out..