Internship with Google: Software Engineering Intern – Bangalore

Software Engineering Intern – Bangalore

Positions are available in Bangalore and Hyderabad, India.

Company: Google

The role: Software Engineering Intern

Software Engineers at Google are developers who yearn to create and implement full product lifecycles – not just code solutions. This means you need to have a solid foundation in computer science, you consistently come up with new ideas and you would naturally strive for a deep understanding of your products in order to be able to continually improve upon them. With the bigger picture in mind, you will seek to code elegant systems. Our teams develop massively scalable, distributed software systems and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity and asking questions. You bring strong competencies in data structures and algorithms along with a technical fascination for how stuff fits together. You’re motivated to experiment and take chances in order to make a difference in your field, unafraid to stand up for your ideas and eager to embrace change.

Responsibilities:

• Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
  • Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
  • Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
  • Solve all problems that come your way.

Requirements:

• Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field.
  • Experience in systems software or algorithms.
  • Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
  • Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
  • Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming a plus.

Read more and apply

Google India Internship Home

79 Responses to “Internship with Google: Software Engineering Intern – Bangalore”

1. gourav says:

respected sir,
    I am the student of 3rd year b.tech(computer science).I want to do summer training in your company.I m doing my b.tech from HMRITM affilated by I.P university.
    how can i apply for training????
    please give me proper guidence.

2. sushant says:

I am the student of PGDM(IB). I have done my B.COM(Hons) in SAMBALPUR University,orissa. I want to do my summer training in your company in marketing.
    Please guide me with proper information.
    NAME: SUSHANT KUMAR SAHOO
    COLLEGE: IIBR

3. sushant says:

respected sir,
    I am the student of PGDM(IB). I have done my B.COM(Hons),in SAMBALPUR university,Orissa.I wan to do my summer intrnship training in your company in maketing.
    please guide me with proper information.
    NAME: SUSHANT KUMAR SAHOO
    COLLEGE: IIBR

4. ashu says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB), from IIBR, Pune.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in
    Mob No.- 09730986994

5. dk says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am a student of B.TECH IT 3rd year of MNNIT Allahabad,i want to do my summer intern during summer of 2009 with ur organisation in computer science.
    please guide me with some opportunities available.
    name-Dinesh kumar sharma
    email ID-sharma.dinesh2906@gmail.com

6. §UD,FЯEИcɧ GUY Ɗ ƆДPŦДiи ǰДƆЖ §Ƿaɣ®Ѳϖ says:

Sir / Madam,

I am pursuing in MBA degree course from DIAS (Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies) college of GGS Indraprastha University. I am the student of IInd SEM. I am planning to complete my MBA major in Marketing and minor in International business.

I am looking for a summer training of two months under MBA degree course. As i have interest in research work so i want to complete my summer internship in your company for market research profile. If you find my qualification suitable to your company's demand / expectations as a summer trainee then give me a chance to work with your company for the months of June & July.

Please suggest the suitable option

NAME :- SURENDER KR. SHARMA
    PH. NO. :- 9711374024
    E-MAIL ID :- sksharma1102@yahoo.com

7. chaitra says:

Hello Sir,
    This is Chaitra C Hegde , I am currently in my 4th year of my engineering in RVCE bangalore I am specializing in the field of Industrial Engineering and management . I am interested in the summer internship program please let me know if it is feasable for me to apply

8. karan just do it says:

Motive:- application for summer training of one month(July, mid of august) for software engineering using scrum technology .

Sir / Madam,

I am pursuing in Btech 3rd year degree course from Chitkara University. I am the student of VIII semester. I had already attented many conferences of software engineering using scrum technology .
    As i do have interest in research work so i want to complete my summer internship in your company for software enfineering process . If you find my qualification suitable to your company's demand / expectations as a summer trainee then give me a chance to work with your company for the months of (July and august).
    I had already attented a workshop of dealing with the technology of robosapiens(iit guwhati) and think labs(iit mumbai).

EMAIL ID- karan.rockingworld@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 09218829458

9. Geethu says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am a student of MTECH CST GITAM UNIVERSITY< VIZAG,i want to do my intern during session of dec 2009 to jun 2010 with ur organisation in computer science.
    please guide me with some opportunities available.
    name-R.suneetha
    email ID-rsuneetha.cs@gmail.com

10. neeraj says:

Dear Sir / Ma'am i want to say that i am pursuing MBA (marketing )+ PGPM ( International Business) From National School of Business looking for an internship. whats the opportunities available for me in your organization my No. is 09986718862 small request call after 6 O'clock in evening.

sincerely Your's
    Neeraj Sharma

11. shakthi says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am a student of B.TECH CSE 2nd year of NIT Rourkela,i want to do my summer intern during summer of 2010 with ur organisation in computer science.
    please guide me with some opportunities available.
    name-j.shakthi yokesh
    email ID-j.shakthiyokesh@hotmail.com
    phone-09178404453

12. ruchi says:

Respected sir,
    I'm Ruchi Wadhwa pursuing MCA ,5th sem looking for 6months project from a reputed company.
    So kindly guide me with oppurtunities available in your company.Thanking you

13. Ankur says:

I am ankur gupta, a student of B.Tech CSE 2nd year in delhi college of engineering.i want to do my internship during summer of 2010 with ur organisation in computer science.
    please guide me with some opportunities available

email id:ankurgupta91@yahoo.co.in
    Mob no.:9891654565

14. Chithra says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I am currently pursuing MS in electrical engineering. I wish to know about summer internship opportunities(june-august). I am very much interested in networks field. Kindly guide me.
    name: Chithra .S
    e-mail id: ss.chithu@gmail.com
    mobile no: (001)619-261-2798

15. Vivek says:

Dear sir/ madam
    I am persuing MBA 2 sem. I want to join your company for summer internship(two month)in Marketing from BIMHRD (Sri Balaji Society), Pune

e-mail ID:- vivek.xavierian@gmail.com
    Contact no.09595270259
    Vivek Kr. Mishra

16. SANOOP PS says:

Dear sir,
    I am sanoop.ps.Persuing M.B.A UNDER VISWESARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY,would like to do summer project work on Human Resource Management in your esteemed organization.I am requesting you to grant me an oppourtunity for the same.
    looking forward for your positive response.
    thanks & regards,
    SANOOP.PS.

17. badugu says:

Respected Sir,

I am Badugu Rajkiran pursuing my MBA from Christ University, Bangalore. Sir, i want to specialize in Operations and Systems Management. And I am very enthusiastic to do summer internship in your company this year May,June,July for three months.So please consider my resume and please permit to do summer internship in your company so that I can enhance my skills and work in teams so that I can improve my communication skills and working skills.
    So please kindly permit to do summer internship in your company.

Thanking You,
    Yours obediently,
    Badugu Rajkiran.
    ph no : 9590129169

18. ananya says:

Dear Sir / Madam
    I am pursuing MBA 1st year (3rd trimester)from kiit school of management,Bhubaneswar,orissa looking for an internship starting from march'10 to may'10.My intended area of specialisation is Marketing (major)and HR (minor).Please guide me with proper information.

Thanking you

Your's sincerely
    Ananya Mishra
    email:ananyamishra0@gmail.com

19. sonu says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    may2010 to JULY-2010. At present i am pursuing my MBA, from FABS, Navi Mumbai.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- anurag.aitwar@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 09960167469

20. arpita says:

dear sir,
    i am arpita i have compleated my B.Tech(ECE), have work experience of 7 months & now i m pursuing my MBA(HR/SYSTEMS). so very much interested in summer internship in thiscompany as it ismy dream company so, pleaseguide me further in it ,by which i'll be ever obliged fot it.

thanking you
    arpita dash. mailid- er.arpitadash@gmail.com

21. MoNi$#_@K says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    My Name is Monish Kaul Studying as a third year computer engineering student in JUIT University. I would be interested to do a on job training at your esteemed organisation. During my course of engineering, I have developed my skills in the following areas: C++,JAVA (SCJP 1.6). Request you to please consider me for the same.
    EMAIL_ID : kaulmonish@gmail.com
    CELL_NO : +91-9816744771

22. shobhit says:

Dear Sir / Madam
    I am pursuing MBA 1st year (2nd sem)from lucknow University (old campus),Lucknow looking for an internship starting from march'10 to may'10.I want do internship in Finance. Please guide me with proper information.

Thanking you

Your's sincerely
    Shobhit Soni
    email:ss.cancer7@gmail.com

23. pravarti says:

sir ,
    i am student of PGDM (SYSTEMS).i know computers well.i hav done BEin computer science.i am looking for summer training.plz can u suggest me.
    pravarti jain
    pursuing MBA

24. troy says:

Raghuraj

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my internship with your organization during the period
    feb2010 to JULY-2010. For my last sem MCA.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- troyraj2002@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 09986899465

25. mukul says:

Respected sir/madam
    I am pursuing b-tech in cse 2nd year fron NIT JAMSHEDPUR
    ,looking for an internship from 20th may to end of june.
    kindly guide me with opportunities available.
    Thanking you
    Gaurav sinha
    email-id-gauravenrich2009@gmail.com
    ph no-9608920493

26. sulochana says:

Hello Madum/Sir,

Iam sulochana Molleti, Completed BBM (HRM)& Persuing MBA(HRM)final semister from Bangalore-IIBS and persuing CYBER LAWS from SYMBIOSIS UNIVERSITY, i would like to do my summers internship from INFOSYS in HR Related fields. kindly tell me the procedure and conditions to apply for the inturns.
    I will be very thank full to you.plz contact me on-

sulochana.7688@gmail.com
    sulochana.7688@live.com

Thanks & Regards
    sulochana molleti

28. khushi says:

respected sir,
    i m a 3rd year btech(computers)student and would like to get ur advice on how can i join google fr my summer training . what all i require and how to apply

29. azhar says:

i an azhar
    MBA 2nd sem from
    Dr. DY patil university pune
    i have done B.Tech.
    i want to join the google fr summer intrenship;
    contact me
    9503340609
    azharkhan196@gmail.com

30. ABHISHEK says:

Subject:- application for summer training for software engineering using scrum technology .

Respected Sir / Madam,

I am pursuing my Btech 3rd year degree course from Raajasthan Technical University from JECRC, College. I am a student of VI semester. I have scored 64.9% till 4th semester. I want to apply for the summer training in Google. I have a great interest in Software Engg and Computers.
    Since I have interest in coding & Software Engineering so I want to do my summer internship from Google which is the best oppurtunity which I could get. I have attened many workshops related to Softwares and Software Engg.

I have attented a workshop of robosapiens(iit guwhati), think labs(iit mumbai) & DB2 workshop. I have a great command over C++ and Java as per the requirements mentioned by you. Please consider my request.
    Looking forward to a positive response.
    Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully
    Abhishek Karnani

EMAIL ID- abhishek.karnani224@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 09694473757

31. ABHISHEK says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am Abhishek Karnani a student of Jaipur Engg College & Research Center, Jaipur(Rajasthan Technical University) of B. Tech, III Year, CS branch(Computer Science) seeking for a summer training in the month of June and July. I have proved myself as a fast learner and have a positive attitude. Have good communication skills and would love to be the part of Google.
    Please consider my request.
    Thanking you
    yours faithfully
    Abhishek Karnani
    e-mail: abhishek.karnani224@gmail.com

32. PRAKASH says:

Respected sir,
    I'm Prakash Kumar pursuing MCA ,6th sem looking for 5 months project from a reputed company.
    So kindly guide me with oppurtunities available in your company.
    Thanking you

33. Harsha Varma says:

Respected Sir/Mam
    My Name is Kundan, i am 1st year Student of MBA (IT+Marketing), would love to do my Summer Internship through google, so i request you to guide me, what all the documents required pls send me as mail to "sharmakundan1988@gmail.com"

Thanking you Sir/Mam

34. down to dusk says:

Respected Sir/Mam

Thanking you Sir/Mam

35. down to dusk says:

Respected Sir/Mam
    My Name is Priyanka Mohanti, i am 1st year Student of MBA (IT+Marketing), would love to do my Summer Internship through google, so i request you to guide me, what all the documents required pls send me as mail to "priyankamohanty3@gmail.com"

Thanking you Sir/Mam

36. rajyabhishek says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I m a 3rd yr B.Tech(Information Technology)student and would like to join google for my final year project . Please let me know the requirements and how and when to apply
    Kumar Abhishek
    Email :abhishek2481988@gmail.com
    Ph:9994328514

37. dipinka says:

sir my name is Dipinka Mittal doing mba frm "shri ram murti smarak women's college of engineering and technology" i m onterested to do summer internship in hr from your reputed organisation which will organised during a month of june &july so please consider me for ur organisation as intern .
    thanking you
    dipinka mittal
    pursuing mba
    email id: dipinkamittal@gmail.com

38. gurveer says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I am currently pursuing BE in electronics and electrical communication engineering from PEC,chandigarh. I wish to know about summer internship opportunities(june-august).
    name: Gurveer Singh
    e-mail id: rahulcool.singh51@gmail.com

39. haveablast says:

vikashagrawal1990@gmail.com
    Mail me once and will let u know about myself…

40. vjgr8007 says:

Sir i have done ASP.NET from the the CEG ,a government institute in jaipur. Our group made a 2 live projects of online shopping there which was hosted online.I'm in the 3rd yr. right now doing enggn. in IT from jodhpur.Me & my group was interested to work in yur reputed firm as a trainne for 2 months. Kindly tell us details more about this as soon as possible..

vjgr8007@gmail.com
    vijay +91 9024401668

41. dheeraj says:

Dear Sir/Madem,
    I am Dheeraj Parihar pursuing PGDM in Marketing from CIMR Indoe looking for internship in same field in your company.
    kindly tell me the procedure and condition to apply for the inturn
    My contanct No. : 919009567088
    E-Mail id : parihar.dheeraj@gmail.com

thanks & regards
    Dheeraj Parihar

42. shibbu says:

Respected sir,
    I am shiv dutta bhardwaj,pursuing PGDM(finance+IB)from Accurate Business School,Greater Noida,UP.I Have done BBA(finance).I want to do summer internship training from your company.Please denote me about the process of internship in financial sector.Please inform me on my email-shibbu38@gmail.com or my mobile no.09910543084.

43. Imran says:

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of PGDM in marketing.i have done my graduation in Commerce and i am having prior 5 years experience in the field of marketing.So i am interested and also i wants to do summer training in your company.so please inform me.

44. priyanka says:

Dear sir/Madam,

I am Priyanka Jain,a student of MBA from LNMI,Patna.I did my graduation in ASPASM(Advertising,Sales Promotion and Sales Management).I am very much keen in doing internship from your organisation.please do let me know about the details of going about it.

Thanks and regards,
    Priyanka Jain.
    e-mail:priyanka.jain088@gmail.com

45. neha says:

Hie sir!!

I am Neha Gupta student of BE(CS)3rd year interested to do summer training of 8 weeks(june-july) from your company.Please help me.
    My contact details are-
    phone-9999243842
    e-mail-amicable_nehagupta@yahoo.co.uk

46. audi says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    Arijit Paul
    Email :audi_liverpool@yahoo.com
    Ph:9022252605

47. revathy says:

Hii sir!!

I am Revathy santhanam student of BE(CS)3rd year interested to do summer training of 8 weeks(june-july) from your company.Please help me.
    My contact details are-
    phone-9884473715
    e-mail-revsan007@gmail.com

48. Rajesh Kumar says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I am Rajesh Kumar Rai, I am currently enrolled in B.tech(3rd year).Iwant to join your organisation for summer internship.
    Please contact me..
    My e-mail:rajeshphool@gmail.com
    and phone no:9025527166
    thnx in advance.

49. Kriti Raj says:

Hi sir,

I’m Kriti Raj, a student of b.tech(computer science) – 3rd Year. I’d love to do a summer training in your company. Plz contact me if there is an opening.

50. Dipayan Dev says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am a student of 3rd year b.tech(Computer science and engineering).I want to do training from your institute.Its a pleasure for me to work at Google.As i have interest in research work .If you find my qualification suitable to your company’s demand / expectations then give me a chance to work with your company.
    Name:-DIPAYAN DEV
    College:-BCET,Durgapur.

51. Soundarya says:

Respected Sir..

I am a student of 3rd year B.E(Computer Science). I wish to do an Intern in your company! I would like to get more details about how to apply and wat are the qualification criteria..

Looking forward for your help…

Regards
    Soundarya

52. sameer khanna says:

sir
    i am student of btech 3rd year and i want to do summer training in ur institution
    kindly reply if it is available at present
    pls contact me at the undersigned
    email:- khanna_sameer28@yahoo.com
    phone:- +919024137515
    thanking you
    sameer

53. Rahul Sapra says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Rahul Sapra pursuing B.Tech,5th semester from N. C. College,Panipat, affiliated to Kurukshetra University. I am interested in doing three month summer internship from a reputed orghanisation in 2011. I am good at programming and also have an international certificate(SCJP).
    Sir, please guide me through the process of recruitment for the same.
    Expecting to hear from you.
    Rahul Sapra

54. Akshita Shrivastav says:

Respected Sir,

I am pursuing MBA tech (IT), presently in 3rd year. I looking for an internship program in your esteemed organisation for the months of February, March and April, 2010. Please guide me for the same.
    Thank You.
    Regards,
    Akshita Shrivastav

55. Akshita Shrivastav says:

Respected Sir,

I am pursuing MBA tech (IT) in 3rd Year. I am looking for an internship program in your esteemed organisation for the months of February, March and April, 2010. Please provide me with the related information.
    Thank You.
    Regards,
    Akshita Shrivastav

56. prasoon kumar says:

sir
    i want to internship with the google in summer in 2011.so kindly give me the information about it on my email.

57. Mallika Chandra says:

I want to do summer internship-2011 from Google, Bangalore. Kindly provide me rthe details regarding this.
    thanks.

58. Divyesh Ajmera says:

Respected sir,
    I am a student of final year MCA. As a part of my final semester project i want to do 6 months internship in your renowned organisation. I am persuing my MCA from NITK Surathkal (Karnataka). Kindly help me with the procedure that must be followed in order to apply for this internship.
    Thanking you,
    Divyesh Ajmera
    NITK Surathkal.
    Mobile: +91-8147987986

59. kalaiselvi says:

sir/mam,
    i’m doing B.Tech(information technology) 3rd yr interested to do internship in ur company…
    pls help me sir…..

60. Prashant Kumar says:

Dear Sir,

I am Prashant Kumar, a 3rd year student of engineering pursuing my B.E. in CSE from RUNGTA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, BHILAI.

I want to do an internship in the month of June-July 2011 so as to gain an access in real time environment and project before passing out from the college.

Please guide me through steps for getting an internship in 2011……..

Regards,
    Prashant Kumar

61. ankit jain says:

respected sir/mam,
    i am pursuing engineering from maharaja surajmal institute of technology in information technology. i am in 3rd year and i have to do two month of summer internship. i nave a good knowledge of C,C++,java(core),php,html. plz, guide me with proper information.
    thanking you
    ankit jain
    kindly respond to my emailid
    jain.ankit66@gmail.com

62. karthik says:

Dear sir,
    I am a student of II year (ECE) in NIE,mysore.I want to know information regarding internship in GOOGLE.Kindly help me.
    Thank you.

63. jitendra bhati says:

respected sir,
    i am student of 2nd year (4rth sem.)BE information technology(IT). i want to know about summer internship program. how can i apply for internship .
    Please guide me with proper information.
    NAME: JITENDRA BHATI
    COLLAGE: IET DAVV indore
    email id : jitendrabhati1991@rediffmail.com

64. saurav samrat says:

respected sir/madam,
    i’d very like to do internship program in google.if there is any available seat please inform me.
    my mob. 09906158494.

65. k.shashank says:

Hi sir,

I’m K.SHASHANK, a student of b.tech(IT) – 3rd Year. I’d love to do a summer internship in your company for 4 weeks.if there is any possible chances plz contact me.
    contact no.-08895082877

66. sharique javed says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am Sharique Javed B.Tech, III Year, CSE branch(Computer Science Engg) seeking for a summer training in the month of June and July. I have proved myself as a fast learner and have a positive attitude. Have good communication skills and would love to be the part of Google.
    Please consider my request.
    Thanking you
    yours faithfully
    Sharique Javed

E-mail : shariq.maaz@gmail.com

67. Vinayak Agarwal says:

Hello sir,

I am a student of B.Tech (CSE) IIIrd year, MNIT Jaipur, interested in doing a summer training of 8 weeks (may-july) from your company.
    Please assist me.
    My contact details are-
    Phone- 9929416689
    e-mail- vinzi1989@gmail.com

68. Himanshu Rana says:

dear sir/ma’m i am persuing my b.tech from hbti kanpur & i am in 2nd year(information technology) .I want to do summer internship in your company please assist me.

69. Piyush Aggarwal says:

Sir / Madam,
    I am B TECH(CS) & pursuing in MBA (SEM) degree course from -C-DAC Noida affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University. I am the student of IInd SEM. I am planning to complete my MBA major in Marketing .
    I am looking for a summer training of two months under MBA degree course. As i have interest in research work so i want to complete my summer internship in your company for market research profile. If you find my qualification suitable to your company’s demand / expectations as a summer trainee then give me a chance to work with your company for the months of June & July.
    Please suggest the suitable option
    NAME :- SURENDER KR. SHARMA

70. Sub:- application for summer training of two months (June-July) for market research profile.
    Sir / Madam,

Piyush Aggarwal

71. suresh says:

Respected sir;

I am suresh pursuing my Masters in M.tech in CSE ( Computer systems Engg) in AU ( Andhra University). I am seeking for an intership project with google to work form home .

72. NEELAM BARA says:

NEELAM BARA says:
    july 4-07-2013
    Respected sir,
    I am a student of final year MCA. As a part of my final semester project i want to do 6 months internship in your renowned organisation. I am persuing my MCA from BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(lalpur). Kindly help me with the procedure that must be followed in order to apply for this internship.
    Thanking you,
    NEELAM BARA
    ranchi

73. JYOTSNA AGRAWAL says:

JYOTSNA says:
    JULY 4, 2013 at 4:28 am
    Respected sir;
    I am jyotsna pursuing my Masters in MCA in BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(LALPUR). I am seeking for an intership project with google to work .
    JYOTSNA AGRAWAL

74. SHUBHAM says:

Respected sir,
    As a part of my one time experience,
    i want to do 6 months internship in your renowned organisation “THE GOOGLE”.
    I am pursuing my Btech from Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur. Kindly help me with the procedure that must be followed in order to apply for this internship.

Thanking you,
    SHUBHAM SRIVASTAVA
    DELHI

75. shreeketh k says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    My Name is Shreeketh K Studying as a third year IS engineering student in PESITM shimoga (VTU-University). I would be interested to do a on job training at your esteemed organisation. During my course of engineering, I have developed my skills in the following areas: C,C++,HTML,HTML5,PHP,CSS. Request you to please consider me for the same.
    CELL_NO : +91-9008013117

76. vimal says:

HI i would like 2 knw how to apply for internship at google as software engineer.
    Currently i m in 2nd yr C.S. and i wanna knw ASAP.
    Plzz reply..

77. ajeet singh says:

Currently i m in 3nd yr IT. and i wanna knw ASAP.

78. Arun kumar says:

Respected sir/madam ,
    I want to do 6 month industrial in android in your company . kindly do me favor and send me proper information .

79. Prathap says:

Sir,
    I am currently pursuing my 2nd year Under graduate course in Computer Science,
    I am a technical expertise in using Software Algorithms, TCP / IP Networking & I know Windows APIs and a basic knowledge of C++ & JAVA.
    I want to pursue Internship in your company can you please guide me out.