Career First Consulting brings an unique opportunity for budding Resourcing Professionals / Recruiters to hone their skills before they land up into actual jobs. Our main focus area is behavioral and attitudinal training for young Resourcing Professionals / Recruiters who are getting into Sourcing / Recruitment.
This program aims at shaping the students (or recent pass outs), interested in making a career in Resourcing, according to the expectations of corporate HRs. This program will help in creating professionals, who are knowledgeable and skilled (have hands on experience) in the areas of Search, Screening, Assessment and Testing, Fitment and Suitability of talent / human resources and will directly add value to companies. The program attracts corporate as they need not invest in training and they get trained Sourcing Professionals / Recruiters who can perform from day 1.
Our unique proposition
- A unique blend of theory and practical approach, leading to a wholesome experience based learning process for participants.
- Our programs are based on collaborative learning principals where trainer is just a facilitator and participants are encouraged to question, discover and evolve their own solutions to problems.
- The program has more practical content where trainees will be give chance to shadow with existing recruiters to work on real sourcing requirements. In the later part of training they will be given chance to own positions and handle end to end recruitments.
- To the candidates who need, one to one feedback and sessions will be conducted.
- Few of the bright candidates from will be offered jobs from Career First Consulting based on their performance.
Duration: 3 Months (Starting August 1st 2008)
Timings: 4-6 hours each day except Sundays
Non refundable Registration Fee: Rs. 500/-
Training Fee: Rs. 5000/-
Eligibility: MBA (HR) or students who are in their second year can also apply. The selection will on the basis of interviews.
Registration Process: Send your application though email attaching your latest resume to
Write “Recruiter Training” in subject line of your email.