Summer Training on “Embedded System and VLSI Design in Robotics” (SMT – Surface Mount Technology) (1st to 30th June 2008) at International Institute of Information Technology,
(Flexible 30 days training as per University Exam dates in different States across India)
Duration: One Month
Fees: Rs. 17, 500/- (includes Accommodation, Food and Personal Robotic Laboratory)
Eligibility: 2nd and 3rd year B.E. / B.Tech from ECE, EI, EEE, CS and IT students requiring training or mini projects, M.E / M.Tech students interested in hardware design and also MSc Physics / Electronics students interested in hardware design.
- Participants will take their Robotic model with them after the successful completion of the training for further research
- Participants can take their Personal Robotic Laboratory with them after the successful completion of the training for further work.
- Participants are expected to assemble a robot on a given problem statement.
- Participants will be certified after successful completion of the training
- Each participant will be given hands on training on the following topics:
- SMT- Hands on SMD and SMT Board Design (Design)
- Design and Analysis of EMC in SMT and PTH Technology
- Wireless Communication Transreceiver Design
- Advanced VLSI Concepts (Mobile Phone Design)
- Mechanical Design and analysis
- Personal Robotic Laboratory
- SMT-Soldering Station
- SMT-Desoldering Pump
- SMD Components
- Differentially Steered Toy Car
- New Mobile Phone (GSM or CDMA)
- Mechanical Component and Tools Set
- Bosch Screw Driver Set
- Standard Robotics Reference Books
Things to Know
- Classes will be held day and night.
- Students are expected to come with their LAPTOPS if they have.
- All the students from Pune will be staying on the campus only.
Interested Students are required to take copy of the registration form on the website (www.isquareit.ac.in) with a DD in favor of “I2IT Pvt Ltd”, payable at Pune for Rs. 10,000 (This sum will be deducted from the total fees).
Total Number of Seats 150
Admission Based on First Come First Serve Basis
click here to download the registration form (.pdf)
For details please contact:
Prof. Rabinder Henry
Tel: 020-22933441 Extn.: 236
International Institute of Information Technology,
P-14, Pune Infotech Park, Hinjawadi, Pune 411 057, INDIA
Tel. : +91 20 22933441 (236). Fax. : +91 20 22934592
Toll Free No.: 1800 233 6372
Mobile: +91 9960727623