Summer Intern – Operations
Uttarakhand Microfinance and Livelihood Promotion Co-operative Institute
Closes: 30 May 2008
About the Organization:
Uttarakhand Micro Finance and Livelihood Promotion Co-operative Institution is an Uttaranchal Government initiative for the groups (particularly of women groups), federations of groups, Self Help Promoting Institutions, NGOs and Small MFIs registered as primary cooperative under UttrakhandSelf Reliant Cooperative Act 2003. It has adopted a mix of the 2-microfinancing models (both direct microfinancing and bulk financing).
About the Internship:
Uttarakhand Micro Finance and Livelihood Promotion Co-operative Institution is looking for interns for a period of 8-12 weeks for developing our policies, operational manuals, and interact directly with women groups in field level.
- Develop policies, operational manuals and interact directly with women groups in field level;
- Stabilize the microfinance operations in three areas:
- In urban areas of Uttarakhand;
- In rural plain areas of Uttarakhand;
- In hill areas of Uttarakhand.
- Interested to work in microfinance area;
- Prior experience is not the criterion but sensitivity to felt needs of poor peoples needs is must;
- Prior experience in microfinance preferred.
Interested candidates can send their applications to:
O/o Chief Development Officer
Vikas Bhawan, Survey Chowk ,
Dehradun Uttarakhand 248001