Internship at Kuliza Technologies Bangalore for BE / Btech CS & IT

About Kuliza Technologies

Kuliza is a startup in the enterprise product development space started by experienced professionals drawn from companies such as Amazon, Oracle, Informatica and Goldman Sachs. Products built at Kuliza are currently deployed at Fortune 500 pharma companies and we are working on augmenting it with high-value and customizable features that would give technological edge to the product in the market. Our products use a wide spectrum of technologies such as Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, LDAP and web technologies.

Kuliza Technologies operates in a market segment that requires high-skill and deep client relationships to deliver on their business requirements. We have seen fast track growth in the past year by successfully growing from just 3-people in September 2007 to 25 in December 2007. With a great management team in place, fast paced-growth at existing customers and having acquired new customers in Japan and India, Kuliza appears set to repeat its success well into the second year and is on-track to become a mid-sized offshore-product development company in the next 5 years.

Rs. 15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- p.m.

Internship selection process:
1) short listing based on resume
2) 2-3 rounds of telephonic interviews

Contact Person:
Kuliza Technologies Pvt.Ltd
#11/3, Bommanahallli,Opp.Oxford College
Hosur Main Road
Bangalore 560 068
Phone:080-41219168 / Fax:080-41106708
email: click here

No Responses to “Internship at Kuliza Technologies Bangalore for BE / Btech CS & IT”

1. sanjay says:

I m B.E 3rd year student . Can i know what is process
    for getting selected for intership

2. vinit says:

I am a B Tech third year student.kindly,guide me with the procedure for applying for the internship.

3. sneha says:

i am a BE,4TH SEMESTER,COMPUTER SCIENCE student.i am keen on doing intership this summer.
    so kindly giude me the procedure to apply for an internship.

4. sneha says:

i am a 4th,sem,computer science student.
    i am keen on doing internship this summer.
    so, please guide me with the procedure to apply for an internship.

5. sanjana says:

i am a 5th sem Btech IT student.
    i want to do internship after my 6th sem exams,
    so, please help me with the procedure to apply for an internship.
    sanjana basak

6. aNsH 4 eVeR says:

I am Final year student of MCA(bangalore university). i have to undergo a six month company intership program as per my course module.

what technologies are being used in kaliza and what exactly you want from an intern.

Plz Provide me with the details @

7. divya says:

i'm pursuing BEin ece branch.i want to do internship from goldman i apply for this and what will be the eligibility criteria
    giv me suggestion on my email id –

8. shilpa says:

i am shilpa,fourth sem pass out,i would like to do internship this summer in your company.what are the requirements?please reply me on this mail id as soon as possible.

9. hiiiii m a student of 3rd yr IT.i m very much interested 2 do internship in Kuliza Technologies .so pls guide me a bit 2 reach.plz plz plz send me the detail procedures required 2 go forward. My 5th sem is over so i don’t hav much time in my hand so plz help a bit.

10. ravindra singh says:

plz tell me how to apply its not clear to me.