MBA Summer Trainees available for Finance, Marketing, HR, System S.A.Engineering College, Chennai

S.A.Engineering College , Chennai , affiliated to Anna University and approved by the AICTE.

We are offering MBA in four specializations viz Finance, Marketing, HR, System etc.,

Summer project from 25.06.08 to 5.08.08.

V.Nagajothi,

Asst profesor,

Dept of MBA.

9884379949

044-26180499

1. velkarthikmurugan

on January 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I m interested to your conducting summer internship program For MBA students, Please send the details about that to me
    mail id : velmurugan9@gmail.com

2. Ram

on February 17, 2009 at 2:47 am - Reply

Dear Mr. Nagajothi,

I am currently reading for my MBA in USA. This is my second semester. Looking forward for summer internships in India. I’m interested in Marketing and finance field as I ‘m deciding ti specialize in both the areas.
    Pls forward me with further details to proceed asap.
    My email: rsubrama@svsu.edu

3. m.ghotbi

on May 2, 2009 at 7:24 am - Reply

Dear Mr. Nagajothi

I am MBA student in University of Tehran. I’m so interested to participate in internship program about marketing or finance. Please let me know how should I apply?

my Email: sarir19@yahoo.com
    Best regards
    Mehdi Ghotbi

4. rekha

on July 16, 2009 at 7:20 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am doin MBA in coimbatore anna university. Am looking for summer internship in coimbatore. Please let me know how should I apply?
    E-mail : revathy.mohan4@gmail.com

5. surya

on November 6, 2009 at 6:22 pm - Reply

RESPECTED SIR, I, SURYA BATHAM, PERSUING MBA [MARKETING]FROM LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY,EAGER TO DO MY SUMMER TRAINING WITH ANY REPUTED COMPANY IN INDIA. PLZ HELP ME……..
    MY ID IS- suryagupta111@gmail.com

6. vijay

on April 12, 2010 at 3:59 pm - Reply

my mame is vijay srivastava persuing MBA from u.p. technical university, lucknow and i am interested to your conducting summer internship program For MBA students, Please send the details about that to me
    mail id – mr.vj4444@gmail.com

7. sree

on April 14, 2010 at 6:07 am - Reply

Dear Sir,

sridharvvism5131@gmail.com
    my contact no- 9985615985

8. Preethi

on April 18, 2010 at 8:34 am - Reply

Hello Friends,
    Presently myself and my friend are doing a portal that links the students and mentors/project/internship centers for the students benefits. We have MOU with 5 top companies in Coimbatore and we select students who are capable for doing their internships in one of those companies with free of cost.

Role of the Portal:

We just lay a bridge between the students and the company.
    This is done by contacting the students and knowing their rquirements and thus establishing the link between the students and the company
    Presently we offer internships in Marketing; HR; Finance; Systems and Quality.
    We have MOU's with Salzar Electronics; Shakthi Tech; Vincom IT; Avaya Technologies and G&S Groups
    These 5 are the leading companies in Coimbatore that offer free internships.

We are looking forward your response for this mail.
    Pls mention which year you are in; area in which you are looking for internships and if you have an idea of any other company other than mentioned above for doing internship, please bring to our knowledge so that we can try our level best to establish relationship among those companies too for internships.

email to: askkuss@gmail.com

9. bhartendra

on April 26, 2010 at 10:59 am - Reply

Respected Sir/madam
    I am Bhartendra Singh persuing in MBA from International Institute of Bussiness Management New Delhi in 3rd semester. My specialization in Finance and operations. I am very highly interested in this field.
    I want to do summer training in your company from May. So I want a opportunity in your reputed organization and I want to spent more time with your organization.
    So plz Kindly give me a chance to work with you and assist me to enhance my corporate knowledge.
    My mobile No. : 9582541021
    My E-mail : bhartendra80@gmail.com
    bhartendra11@gmail.com

10. Arun

on May 18, 2010 at 4:35 pm - Reply

Arunkumar
    Dear Sir,
    I m doing 1st mba in Sri krishna Institute of management.I have confused to choose a specialization my ug is BE-CSE and I am Looking for summer internship also Please guide me.
    My id is: arundpm@gmail.com

11. thiya

on May 31, 2010 at 8:44 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am doing MBA in coimbatore anna university. Am looking for summer internship in coimbatore. Please let me know how should I apply?
    E-mail:manothiyagu@gmail.com
    phone no:9789681374

12. Kunjbihari

on June 23, 2010 at 12:45 pm - Reply

RESPECTED SIR, I, Kunjbihari singhal , PERSUING MBA [MARKETING and IT]FROM RTU,TO DO MY SUMMER TRAINING WITH ANY REPUTED COMPANY IN INDIA. PLZ HELP ME……..
    my email id: kunjbiharisnghl@gmail.com
    mob.no. 9461608255

13. Shiju

on December 3, 2010 at 3:27 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

I am a first year management Student from pune..I would like to pursue my specialization in Finance…Are there good openings out for finance according to current market ?….which field shud i opt for internship?..a bit confused…

14. karan apoorv

on March 2, 2011 at 6:04 pm - Reply

sir
    i did my btech in electronics and communication from uptu and now i m pursuing my MBA in finance ,
    siir i want to do intern in your company can u please tell the procedure for that ,, my email id is karan.apoorv@gmail.com
    plz reply ass soon as possible…

15. Silverzone

on March 23, 2011 at 6:38 am - Reply

We are Silverzone an event management company delhi based,looking for candidates for summer training , in delhi//ncr location, if anyone interested then mail or call.

Regards
    deepak kumar
    M-9540262863
    Email–deeprose84@gmail.com

16. abubacker Siddiq

on March 28, 2011 at 1:06 pm - Reply

respected sir
    my ug is bsc it.now iam pursuing MBA finace/marketing is my specialization.i want to do summer internship .plz send me the details to join ur company

17. gowtham

on April 15, 2011 at 6:27 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I m doing 1st mba in SRM B school. and I am Looking for summer internship.. Am looking for finance and Hr.. Please guide me.

18. suganya

on April 17, 2011 at 10:45 am - Reply

Respected sir,

I am doing mba 1st year. let me know how to apply for internship n wat r d companies offering ……….
    help me sir

19. Nethajiraaj

on April 19, 2011 at 12:20 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

I am on the look out for INTERNSHIP training in HR department for my cousin, who is doing her final year MSW in coimbatore. kindly assist me on gettting the same and further proceedings.

20. Sathiya Priya

on November 9, 2015 at 8:16 am - Reply

Hi sir,currently I am doing my MBA 2 nd year in Sri Krishna college of engineering and technology… I want to do my final year project in HR. I request you to send me the procedure for applying for the internship..

21. brindha

on February 18, 2017 at 1:21 pm - Reply

Hai sir,Currently am doing my MBA 1 st year in K.S.Rangasamy college of technology..I select a specialization in Finance and marketing ..I want to do my summer project in marketing please suggest some ideas…

please send as soon as possible

22. Vinitha

on March 28, 2017 at 4:12 am - Reply

Dear sir / madam,
    I am pursuing MBA first year finance in Coimbatore institute of management and technology at Coimbatore. Am interested to do a internship in finance field can you help me to find out the company