Tata Second Career Internship Programme (SCIP) for Women

Tata Second Career Internship Programme (SCIP) is a programme for women professionals who have taken a career break and want to get back into action.

SCIP is a new initiative by the Tata Group, which would like to benefit from the expertise of women professionals who opted to take a career break after some initial years of work. Tata Group companies will provide LIVE business projects of approximately 500 hours of engagement. These will be spread over 5 to 6 months on a flexi-time basis. There is no job guarantee at the end of the project. However, both the woman professional and the guide have the option of exploring full-time employment on mutually acceptable terms.

Tata Group companies will offer projects, which can be completed in 5 to 6 months, across multiple expertise domain areas.

Initially, the projects will be offered only in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Pune. Hence, residents of these cities can apply for the SCIP projects. Women professionals selected for SCIP will get an attractive project stipend up to Rs. 4 Lakhs for the entire project.

SCIP projects will be allotted based on the area of expertise of the woman applicant after a rigorous selection process that will be completed in 60 days. The selected professionals will also go through a five-day, residential management programme at the Tata Management Training Centre, Pune.

Website: http://tatasecondcareer.com

No Responses to “Tata Second Career Internship Programme (SCIP) for Women”

1. aruna says:

I felt very glad when i came to know about the second career internship programme. I reside in Faridabad,Delhi.
    When can i be able to apply for the above.

Aruna Tayi

2. lakshmi says:

I am very happy when i came to know about the SCIP. I am having 14 years of experience as office assistant in a reputed school (Bhavan's Sri Ramakrishhna Vidyalaya, Sainikpuri,
    Secunderabad) I have taken a break for two years and pursued my MBA in finance. Am I eligible for applying for internship?

3. reena says:

Find current Jobs India, government openings, fresher vacancies, IT related sectors, Access fresh job listings in India

4. Raga says:

my details as below:

Location: Bangalore
    Profession: Software engg.
    Experience: Testing domain, 5 years
    Role: Project Lead
    Break of: 2 years

The above web-site doesn’t work.
    Am looking for the below details:

Next Registration Schedule/dates:
    Any e-mail Id/contact nos. of the desk:

• admin says:

This is a relatively old post and it seems their site is not working. the normally release an advertisement around August of September. Check back this site at that time.

5. Ram Rai Murmu says:

My name is Ram Rai Murmu and I m an MBA student pursuing the course from Xavier Institute of Social Service,Ranchi,Jharkhand,India.
    I m looking for summer internship in a globally recognised organization such as yours.

If there is any availability of summer internship in your organization please let me know.As I m pursuing MBA in HR I look forward to internship in the field of HR in your organization.

My e-mail id is : ram.perfectionist@gmail.com
    mobile number : 09955120745

Hoping to listen positively from you very soon.