MBA HR / Marketing Summer Trainees CAREER FIRST CONSULTING Hyderabad

Experience: 0 Years (Candidates pursuing MBA HR)
Location: Hyderabad
Education:
UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations OR Marketing
Industry Type: Recruitment/Employment Firm

PROJECT PROFILE:

We at CAREER FIRST are looking for bright candidates to join us for their Summer Internship Program (SIP). We are looking for candidates willing to make their career in Human Resource / Recruitment.

MBA HR: Projects will in areas of Sourcing and/or Recruitment in IT, NonIT industries
MBA Marketing: Market Survey or Business Development

Stipend: While internships are unpaid, intern’s will be eligible for commission for business performance as per policy. The best intern will be given a financial award at the end of the internship.

Company Profile

CAREER FIRST is one of the leading resources for delivering top IT/ITES, Banking, Financial, Industrial and Designing, Manufacturing & Pharmacy talent to leading organization for full-time positions. Drawing on a vast pool of top talent.

Contact Details

Company Name: CAREER FIRST CONSULTING
Website: www.careerfc.com
Contact Name: Sunil K
Address: 123, Amrutha Ville, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad
Email: contact@career-first.com, contact@careerfc.com

24 Responses to “MBA HR / Marketing Summer Trainees CAREER FIRST CONSULTING Hyderabad”

1. swathi says:

Dear Sir

I'am Swathi pursuing my MBA (International Business) from Institute of Public Enterprise.I would like to know whether I'm eligible for this internship program.Prior to this I got 2 years of work experience in Satyam Computer Services LTD as a software professional.Kindly let me know if I can apply for the internship program in HR.

Regards

Swathi Gatla
    email- swathigatla@gmail.com

2. zishan says:

hello sir,

I am zeeshan persuing my MBA from PESSE bangalore looking for internships, i specialise in marketing.It's a kind request if you could reply and provide me with necessary inputs regarding internship program.

faithfully your's

zeeshan
    (zjishan@gmail.com)

3. Guru says:

Zishan – This position is at Hyderabad only. Not at Bangalore. If you are interested in this write to contact@career-first.com, contact@careerfc.com

4. mrudula says:

hello sir,
    i completed my btec in the year 2007 in CSE,im pursuing my MBA distance education in ICFAI hyderabad…,i want topursue my career as an IT HR , please do help me out how should i start my career?i want to do my internship, where should i go for it? thanking you
    mrudula

5. Karthik Kamatam says:

Hello Sir, im a student of MBA 1st year looking for intership in HR. I'd prefer to do it in hyderabad. so, could you plz provide me some information regardin where n whom i should approach.
    I'll be waitin for ur reply..
    my mail id:karthikkamatam@gmail.com

—–
    Karthik Kamatam.

6. durgesh says:

I am Durgeh tiwari persuing my PGDM from VVISM
    HYDERABAD looking for internships, i specialise in marketing.It's a kind request if you could reply and provide me with necessary inputs regarding internship program.

regards,

Durgesh Tiwari

ddurgeshtiwari@gmail.com

7. Gaurav says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Gaurav Gupta, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if given a chance, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company. I request you to kindly consider me for the same.

8. rahul says:

Hello Sir, im a student of MBA 1st year looking for intership in HR. I'd prefer to do it in hyderabad . so, could you plz provide me some information regarding where n whom i should approach.
    I'll be waitin for ur reply..
    my mail id:rahulhyd2singh@yahoo.com

R.RAHUL SINGH

9. Sandeep Rajuri says:

Hi, I am Sandeep Rajuri pursuing Final Year of MBA HR. I am looking out for a Internship in HR from a reputed organization in Hyderabad.

10. suman says:

Hai I am suman,
    I am doing my mba 2nd year and marketing is specialization. I want to do my internship whom should i approach. please suggest me.

11. saikiran says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am saikiran pursuing my PGDM ( International Business-Logistics) from St.Marys Management School. I am looking for internship. so, can u provide some information abot internship at your company.

Thanking you

12. M B VANDHANA says:

Hello Sir, im a student of MBA 2nd year 3rd semister looking for intership in HR. I prefer to do it in hyderabad . so, could you plz provide me some information regarding where n whom i should approach.
    I’ll be waiting for ur reply..

13. Sukanya.D says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing my MBA(HR) in PESIT (Bangalore) college.
    I need an internship for my project work in an organization where i can learn the best practices in HRMS.
    I would be glad if you consider my candidature.
    I would gel with the team and work in the best of my abilities for the growth of the organization.

Thanks & Regards
    Sukanya.D

14. Komal B says:

This is Mr.Komal.B pursuing my Masters Program in International Business from Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade [2009-2011], Hyderabad. I am looking for an internship in the field of HR in Jan 2011 for around 60 – 90 days. Please let me know if there is any possibility and whether you need any further information.

15. phani kumar katuri says:

Sir/Madam,
    I completed B-Tech(EIE),and now pursuing MBA in IIPM hyd. I am looking for the internship with specialization in H R.can you please help me regarding this….

16. dinesh says:

I had completed my b.tech(IT) in 2010.Now I am pursuing PGDM 1st yr 2nd sem in AURORA’S BUSINESS SCHOOL looking for internships in marketing.so please provide me information about the internships and how to approach.

G.DINESH

17. Naveen Kumar Kandibanda says:

Sir,
    I am pursuing my PGDM in Siva Sivani Institute of Management in Hyderabad, and i would like to do my summer internship program. So please suggest the companies who will allow us to do internship.

18. Respected Sir,

I am SUKUMAR SHARMA, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and HR minor) froM VISHWA VISHWANI INSTITUTE OF SYSTM AND MANAGEMENT” in Hyderabad.I have done BSC BIOTECHNOLOGY and got 68% marks. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your companY

19. Mahesh Uppala says:

Hi sir/madam
    I am pursuing my MBA final Sem. I completed my B.Tech in the year 2007.I am interested to do Internship on MBA HR. I have worked as Technical Support executive for a period of 10 months in Brigade India Pvt Ltd..Please suggest me which companies are looking for Internship Trainees.

Regards,
    Uppala Mahesh.

20. V.Prathima devi says:

Hi Sir/Madam,

Im Prathima Devi. V pursuing my M.B.A second semester in VAAGDEVI INSTITUTE OF SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY. Im looking for internship programm in HR . I would like to know that to whom I have to approach to get oppurtunity where i can built my career simaltaneously which helps for the development of the organization.

Waiting 4 your reply.
    your’s sincerely
    V.PRATHIma Devi

21. suman sekhar maikap says:

dear sir,
    I am suman sekhar maikap, a first year student of mba (Marketing and it) from Gandhi Institute of Management Studies in BPUT university in Orissa.I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.

22. u.shiva says:

sir i want to do internship in hr and marketing so,please kindly send me details

23. G.shivashankara chary says:

Hai sir may name is shivashankara chary am pursuing mba 1st (major marketing)looking for summer intership . I’d prefer to do it in hyderabad. so, could you plz provide me some information regardin where n whom i should approach.
    Iwiil be wating ur replay

24. Ravali Akula says:

Hii sir/madam..,
    Iam Ravali pursing my MBA 1st year 2 and Sam in Stanley engineering college for women. Iam looking for Hr internship… I would like to complete my summer internship program.so can you plzz suggest me. Some companies who allows to do my project…..will be waiting for you respond

Thanking you,