Summer Trainee Program at Colget Palmolive

Summer Trainee Program

Colgate-Palmolive is committed to providing opportunities for the professional growth of our Summer Trainees. The Summer Trainee Program (STP) is designed to expose you to the vibrancy of a complex and competitive business environment, challenge you intellectually and encourage you find innovative solutions to challenges. We offer internships in Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, HR, Communications & Legal functions.

Our STP experience is designed to build a business perspective and Summer Trainees (STs) work on live and challenging projects. The project provides the STs a thorough and holistic understanding of the function and our business. Not only do they get the freedom to experiment and make decisions, they also get quality time from their Project Guide, who gives them the perspective of the bigger picture. The STP program thus gives you a unique opportunity to integrate your classroom learning with the realities of real business, in a live yet safe environment.

Projects could be as grass root as designing and implementing a rural seeding operation, including ensuring that it is conducted within the budget, in an appropriate manner to deliver the requisite levels of productivity for the operation. They could also be as broad based/strategic as developing a model for Colgate-Palmolive to tap a distribution channel with specific long-term plans and ideas, as well as short-term initiatives and promotional projects. Besides enjoying yourself and having fun grappling with the challenge you are assigned to, be rest assured that the learning you get is unparalleled and the experience will be truly enriching and unforgettable.

Visit following website for further details:

Source: http://www.colgate.co.in/app/Colgate/IN/Corp/Careers/SIP.cvsp

1. sachin

on January 12, 2009 at 6:38 pm - Reply

Sir/Madam,
    Iam Sachin Modgil a Student of Thapar University Patiala Punjab (India) of MBA-Manufacturing(Operations).I am interested in summer internship from may to july 2009.
    I hope for positive reply.

Thanks & Regards
    Sachin Modgil
    Email ID: sach.modgil@gmail.com
    Ph No.+919872176753

2. ashu

on January 27, 2009 at 8:36 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(IB), from IIBR, Pune.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- ashutoshkudesia@yahoo.co.in
    Mob No.- 09730986994

3. rohit

on July 24, 2009 at 8:30 am - Reply

Sir

I am doing MBA from one of the best MBA institutes in the country.
    I have a three years work experience in TCS in eLearning and PLM domain.
    I am currently looking for a short term project, that can help me relate my theoretical knowledge with a bit of practical skills.
    It would also be beneficial for the company, since you can get a research or study done, hence a win win situation for both of us,

If you have any such projects please let me know at rohitsud04@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
    Rohit

4. Manoj

on February 13, 2010 at 12:20 pm - Reply

Hi Sir,

I am pursuing MBA(Ist year-Suply chain Management and Operations) from Symbiosis International University, Pune.

I am looking for summer internship in a company which can provide me a challenging project.

I would also be glad if I could contribute value to the organization while doing the project.

I am equally comfortable with projects in any sub-division of Supply chain, be it logistics, material handling, procurement division, distribution division et al.

I would be more than delighted to accept any offer if company find potential in me for long term relationship with the organization.

Kindly write back to me on mail ID: manojgupta@gmail.com
    if there is any internship opportunity with your organization this year between Apr2010-June2010.

Also, it would be great if you could mail me your email ID, so that I can submit my resume to you in case any summer internship opportunity lies with your organization for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
    Manoj Kumar Gupta
    manojgupta11@gmail.com

5. Ankit

on January 9, 2011 at 6:15 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

I am currently pursuing my PGPM from Icfai Business School GURGAON . I would love the opportunity to work with your organization.

It would be great if you could let me know how I can apply for this position.

Regards,

Ankit Shrivastava

ankitec@yahoo.com

07827312820

6. Ankur pareek

on January 29, 2011 at 10:52 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2011 to JULY-2011. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(finance), from IRM, Joudpur.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    EMAIL ID- pareekankur77@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 09602219140

• dushyant godara

on February 10, 2011 at 12:09 pm - Reply

respected sirma’m
      i want to work with your orgnization

7. tukeshwar verma

on February 9, 2011 at 3:46 pm - Reply

I self Yukeshwar Verma a student of MBA DIMAT COLLEGE RAIPUR (CHHATTISGARH) i also chose speslisatio of marketing management. I am intrested intrenship from june to july 2011. I hope for you accept my request and reply positive.
    And i promis to you i realy doing my work very hardly.
    THANK YOU.

8. Richa Jain

on February 16, 2011 at 11:52 am - Reply

Hi Sir,
    I am pursuing PGDM (Ist year-Suply chain Management and Operations) from MS.RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT BANGALORE .
    I am equally comfortable with projects in any sub-division of Supply chain, be it logistics, material handling, procurement division ..

9. mohit

on February 16, 2011 at 12:22 pm - Reply

Sir/ Madam,

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period June-July 2011. At present i am pursuing my PGDM(Operation management), from M S Ramaiah , Bangalore.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- mohit99.kumar@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 09591819680

10. shahid nawaz

on February 22, 2011 at 5:33 am - Reply

hello sir! i have done my mechnical engg….now persuing pgdm frm vishwa vishwani, hyd….my specilization is marketing and operation….i want to do summer intership….in may and june….plz suggest me…what can i do…and where i can apply……
    my mail id- sn07860@gmail.com

11. Ashish

on April 11, 2011 at 8:13 am - Reply

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2011 to JULY-2011. At present i am doing MMS-1 in operations.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.

12. Pragnya Parimita Dash

on April 23, 2011 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Pragnya Parimita Dash a Student of Rourkela Institute of Management Studies(BPUT, Odisha, India) of MBA-Finance and Accounting.I am interested in summer internship.
    I hope for positive reply.

Thanks & Regards
    Pragnya
    Email ID: pragnyaparimitadash19@gmail.com
    Ph No.+919658494114

13. Sonia Patwal

on May 3, 2011 at 8:59 am - Reply

Hello sir,

I am interested to do my internship in colgete-palmolive. plz send me the other details of internship programmes like location, discription etc.

Regards
    Sonia

14. Atul Pandey

on February 3, 2015 at 5:28 am - Reply

Dear sir/madam

I want to do my summer internship with the top organisation “colgate palmolive” in the month of 15 may – 31 july. At present I’m pursuing MBA from Sinhagad Institute of management , pune

I hope for positive reply

Regards:

Atul Pandey

15. best university in punjab

on January 3, 2017 at 4:36 am - Reply

Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological
    world all is accessible on web?