SUMMER RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMS AT IIT DELHI (LAST DATE 31 MARCH) FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS

SUMMER RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMS AT IIT DELHI

IIT Delhi instituted a prestigious summer research fellowship programs providing a approach to exceptional good undergraduate students of different engineering institutions in India other then IIT Delhi(and if possible Abroad)to execute an innovative research and development project under the guidance IIT Delhi faculty. The fellow will register at IIT Delhi as a casual student. He /she will not be required to pay institute registration fees.

Institution Name: -Indian institute of technology Delhi (IITD)
Web : www.iitd.ernet.in/

Location : – IITD Delhi

Support:- the fellowship cover the following:

(a)cost of travel in the i the country to and from IITDelhi,
(b)stayed at IITDelhi during the visit including boarding and lodging in institutes hostel and fellowships of Rs. 500/- per week.
(c)
The fellow have to pay the insurance charges

Training area :-IITD (INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY NEW DELHI)

Training duration:- the fellowship work can be done in a period of 8-12 weeks which can be availed of during at most two visit

Eligibilty:- any undergraduate student who has completed atleast 2 years of study toward engineering degree will e apply for this fellowship

How to Apply :-the form can be downloaded from IIT DELHI Website i.e, www.iitd.ernet.in/

Address :- The document along with covering letter should reach Deputy registrar UGS, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi , 110 016

Deadline : 31st March 2008

Decision :-List of fellows will be announced by 20th April 2008

Start :-08 May 2008

Source: http://www.iitd.ernet.in/new/Sum%20F-ship%20IITD%202008%20notice.pdf

1. anusha

on March 15, 2009 at 12:04 pm - Reply

respected sir/ mam,
    Is there any internship for 1 year student. I studing in BIT (meerut) B-TECH (CS)scored 84%in 1 sem. plzzz inform

2. anusha

on March 15, 2009 at 12:06 pm - Reply

respected sir/ madam
    I am 1 year student studying in BIT (MEERUT) .IS there any internship for 1 year student .please inform.

3. indira

on January 30, 2010 at 2:11 am - Reply

sir,
    i am a 3rd year btech student and want to do my internship from iit delhi. i ould like to know about the tentative dates of announcement for training at iitd in 2010.

4. amitabh

on February 1, 2010 at 7:56 pm - Reply

update for 2010 session quickly please…………….

5. Anubhav

on February 23, 2010 at 2:41 pm - Reply

anubhav
    sir,
    I am 1st year student studying in jiet cuttack under bput university, orissa.is there any internship for 1st year student. please inform me.

6. ashu-dance is in my soul

on March 14, 2010 at 3:10 pm - Reply

do iitd have anything for industrial engg and mgmt if so do inform

7. Amit Baranwal

on March 16, 2010 at 11:34 am - Reply

respected sir/ mam,
    Is there any internship for 1 year student. I am studying in it bhu…..

8. satendra

on March 17, 2010 at 10:24 am - Reply

hey anusha this is satendra …from NIT SURAT
    IF you are much interested in doing your internship in NIT SURAT send me a mail satendra.svnit@gmail.com(9714281552)

9. lucky

on May 20, 2010 at 12:30 pm - Reply

hi.i m a engineering student from LPU,Punjab.currently i m in 6th semester & my 7th semester is industrial training.i really wanna know about d summer internships for 6 months training.i wanna pursue training in delhi or NCR.
    reply as soon as possible

10. Aarushi Gupta

on October 7, 2010 at 1:38 pm - Reply

I am a student of B.Tech final year persuing my degree under PTU in computer science.I want to do my 6 months industrial training in your institute. Please provide me with the details regarding procedure and all others formalities.

Thanking You

from aarushi gupta

11. parash sharma

on December 18, 2010 at 6:10 am - Reply

sir ,i am a student of 3rd year in civil engg deptt and i want to do a summer internship in iit deilhi.. but i am not getting the required details for projects. so, please send me the details regarding the projects in civil engg field. waiting eagerly for ur reply…

12. Manotapa

on December 20, 2010 at 5:27 pm - Reply

Sir/Madam,
    I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering. I would like to know about the fellowship programs available in the various IITs, pertaining to my branch, during summer 2011. Kindly inform me about the same

13. arpan sharma

on December 23, 2010 at 1:49 pm - Reply

Sir/Madam,
    I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year mechanical Engineering. I would like to know about the fellowship programs available in the various IITs, pertaining to my branch, during summer 2011. Kindly inform me about the same

14. rahul

on January 13, 2011 at 5:48 pm - Reply

m a student of nit nagpur, chemical engg 2nd yr. can i ve intern at iitd. pls give d direct link to d info site or give relevant info xplaining eveything

15. yamini

on February 19, 2011 at 11:16 am - Reply

respected sir/maam,
    i am yamini, a computer science and engineering student of 2nd year pursuing b.tech.i am really keen to do join you at summer internship program in months of may,june and july 2011. i would be grateful to you if you give me an oppurtunity for the same.i have good knowledge and understanding of c/c++ and java.

16. Hitesh Thawani

on February 21, 2011 at 12:12 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am a student of 6th semester B.TECH.-Electronics & Communication Engineering,UDML College Of Engineering,Jaipur
    Kindly give me the oppertunity and allow me to do my summer training in your Organisation .I can send Training Letter and Biodata as and when you require it.
    Thanking you.

17. rajul

on March 25, 2011 at 8:54 pm - Reply

i am studying @ netaji subhas institute of technology…is there any internship for first year,
    please inform me.

18. Twinkle

on April 12, 2011 at 1:36 pm - Reply

I am kavya agarwal 1st year botany student in Miranda House. I want to join internship programme. Is there any summer internship programme for me? please reply

19. Aisha pal

on May 23, 2014 at 4:22 pm - Reply

is there any research oportunity for 3rd year btech student in any of the iit? any xm s there? i m studying in nitagartala. plz help

20. vipul mehta