Resume for Internship

Internship Resumes

Resumes for internships are different from resume for a job or other purpose. Writing a purpose oriented resume will help in more success.

Internship resumes is the resume that includes your goals, academic background, skills, accomplishments, experience, and activities, is it is a key element to a successful internship as well as for further future job searches. The internship resume includes experiences not typically found in an employment resume. Internship resumes can include high school information, relevant courses, activities, experiences, etc., but by senior year of college it is best to have experiences that include relevant college, internship, and/or work experience on your resume.

An example of Typical internship Resumes

This is a common format used for internships. Formatting can be done in a number of ways including; personal information, centering headings, , etc. Although there is no specific way of developing your resume, the key is to present your information consistently formatting all experiences the same way, to make it easy for the employer to find the information they are looking for. Also, in the Internship resume, list education and experiences by most recent first but these are normally used for people with more extensive work experience.

Internship Resume Template

1. Name

2. Education

3. Honors & Awards

4. Objective(optional)

5. Title, Organization,

6. Course Name, Academic Department,

7. Additional Experience

8. Title, Organization,

9. Co-Curricular Activities

10. Skills

1. Agus Nugroho

on May 12, 2008 at 6:03 am - Reply

Yes…that is good information; students should be able to create their best resume since this is their front office in front of employer 0r traineeship providing company.

Great info!

Best regards,
    Agus Nugroho

2. Red

on May 30, 2009 at 11:05 am - Reply

Respected sir/Madam
    I am Student of MBA in Poona school of Buniess ,Pune (3nd sem) with dual specilization in marketing and Fiance.i am keen to join four seasons for my summer internship.you can contact me at my id R.dragon03@yahoo.com

Your Faithfully Dependra Singh

3. harshita

on August 15, 2009 at 6:48 pm - Reply

Respected sir/Madam,
    I am a student of MCA in Graphic Era University,Dehradun.Presently I am in 5th semester.I am keen to join 6 months industrial training in an IT company in my 6th semester.You can contact me at my id bhandari_harshita@yahoo.co.in.

Yours Faithfully,
    Harshita Bhandari.

4. ravi

on September 10, 2009 at 4:58 pm - Reply

Sir/Madam,

I am a student of NIT, Suratkal pursuing my masters in MBA specialising in Finance and Human Resource Management looking for my major project in the arena of finance.. please let me know if you could assist me on getting a good company..

Regards,
    Ravikiran Udupa
    rk_udupa@yahoo.co.in
    +91-996-466-8608

5. abhas

on December 15, 2009 at 2:16 pm - Reply

Sir/Madam,

I am a student of institute of public enterprise,hyderabad pursuing my masters in pgdm i am in second semester looking for my major project in the area of finance/operation.. please let me know if you could assist me on getting a good company..

Regards:
    Name:- Abhas Trivedi
    contact no.:-9985210933
    email id:-abhastrivedi@gmail.com

6. NISSMON K

on February 19, 2010 at 5:12 pm - Reply

Hello Sir,
    My name is Nissmon K Pious,an Indian citizen studying Petroleum Engineering at Khazar University,Baku,Azerbaijan.I would like to do a 2 months internship in Petroleum Engn field.Could you please tell me where i can do interns.
    thanking you..
    nissmon20@yahoo.com
    nissmon53@gmail.com

7. aashu

on February 22, 2010 at 6:59 am - Reply

i am ashish sawant ,B.E.(MECH),M.B.A.(OPERATIONS), searching for internship and job suitable to my profile , plz suggest if any suitable to my profile

8. aashu

on February 22, 2010 at 7:04 am - Reply

i am ashish sawant,B.E.(MECH),M.B.A.(OPERATIONS),searching for internship and job suitable for my profile……..suggest if any

9. ankita

on March 16, 2010 at 6:23 am - Reply

respected mam/sir
    m a BMS student from mumbai university.we have 3months vacations. so i want to join company for being expereinced person and completed frst year in bms.please let me knw if u can assist me further.

regards:
    ankita parasrampuria
    ankie_p@yahoo.com

10. SUBHASH

on March 18, 2010 at 10:35 am - Reply

Sir/Madam
    i am a student of MBA Doon Business School Dehradun(uttrakhand)from UTU with the special isation of HR and marketing(second sem). please let me know if you could assist me on getting internship in good company

regards:-
    Name:- subhash chand
    Contects:- 08126615094
    E-mail:- subhasht34@gmail.com

11. kippi

on April 2, 2010 at 7:54 am - Reply

Sir/Madam,

I am a student of Amity University, Lucknow pursuing my masters in MBA specialising in International Business and Human Resource Management looking for my major project in the arena of Human Resource and Management.. please let me know if you could assist me on getting a good company in Lucknow(U.P)..

Regards,
    Kopal Saxena
    kopal_1222@yahoo.in , krazzycc4@gmail.com
    +91-8808039791

12. shraddha

on April 25, 2010 at 1:38 pm - Reply

Respected sir/Madam
    I am Student of MBA 1st year from pune with dual specilization in marketing and Fiance.i am keen to join from may to july for my summer internship& wanted to do in finance field you can contact me as soon as possible at my id shraddha.5synergy@gmail.com

Your Faithfully shraddha Panchal

13. zulfi_geo

on May 12, 2010 at 5:03 pm - Reply

respected sir/madam
    im m.b.a students of sjes college of management studies,bangalore,under b.u.iwant internship traimimg in ur company.
    please contact me as soon as possible,in the month of july,2010.
    thanking you!
    zulfequar ali khan.
    8892492908.
    zulfi_geo@rediffmail.com

14. priti

on May 12, 2010 at 5:51 pm - Reply

Respected sir/Madam
    I am Student of MBA 1st year from Kurukshetra University, kurukshetra with dual specilization in Human resource management and marketing.I am keen to join from mid of June to mid of August that is , for two months for my summer internship & wanted to do in HR field.So, please let me know if there is vaccancy for internship and for this you can contact me at my id priti_jesh@hotmail.com

Your Faithfully
    Priti Jesani

15. anupama

on June 27, 2010 at 8:19 am - Reply

Hello Sir,
    My name is Anupama, studying MBA in Tourism & Hospitality at KANPUR UNIVERSITY. I would like to do a 2 months internship in Tourism Industry. Could you please tell me where i can do interns.
    thanking you..

anupam2206@gmail.com

16. beas

on July 30, 2010 at 8:50 am - Reply

Respected sir/mam,
    I am a student of b.sc chemistry hnrs 3rd yr.I am keenly interested for joining in may to july for my summer internship and i want to do in physical chemistry more specifically nuclear chemistry….so plz contact me as sooon as possbl my email id is beas_dutta@yahoo.com
    yours truely
    suchetana bias

17. saket

on November 23, 2010 at 2:30 am - Reply

I am Saket Bihari ,B.E.(Chem), 2years experience in chemical industry,PGDM(OPERATIONS) 2nd trimester, searching for internship, plz suggest if any suitable to my profile.

18. anila

on December 25, 2010 at 11:40 am - Reply

Hii..am anila..B.Tech(CSE)..MBA(HR)…m planning to do summer internship under marketing stream..internship for 60 days…u can contact me on anila_yadalam@yahoo.com

19. Olivia

on December 25, 2010 at 3:37 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam

I am a student of Tamilnadu Agricultural University doing my B.tech Agricultural Information Technology.Please do suggest me to join as an intern in any related area to my course.Further i wish to inform you that it is a 6 months internship period of 7th semester.Please suggest if any.

20. Ruchika Srivastava

on December 30, 2010 at 10:43 am - Reply

Hello Sir / Mam,
    My name is Ruchika Srivastava ,an Indian citizen studying FASHION DESIGNING from Nanyang academy of fine arts ,Singapore.I would like to do a 2 months internship in fashion field.Could you please tell me where i can do internship.
    thanking you..
    sroochika@yahoo.co.in

21. Arnab ghosh

on January 11, 2011 at 8:12 am - Reply

Sir/Madam,

I am a 2nd year student of Electrical Engineering at St.Thomas’ College of Engineering & Technology, Kolkata. I intend to do an internship in the electical engg. field. Could you please tell me where I can do interns?

Yours faithfully,
    Arnab Ghosh

22. prashant

on January 20, 2011 at 1:57 am - Reply

hi
    i m ms 2nd year ; i want to do my interinship in embedded domain….kindly please kind me

23. DUSHANT VERMA

on February 25, 2011 at 7:26 am - Reply

Respected sir/mam,
    I am Dushant verma pursuing Btech (Hons.)-MBA (integ.) in CSE from
    lovely professional university, phagwara (Punjab).Presently, I am in
    4th year, 8th semester and I am searching for internship for
    2 months which will be after 4th year(MARKETING).

I am highly obliged if you provide me the internship in your organization.

24. Gitanjali Chandel

on March 4, 2011 at 12:15 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam

I am a student of Banasthali University doing my B.tech (Information Technology).Please do suggest me to join as an intern in any related area to my course.Further i wish to inform you that it is a 6 months internship period of 7th semester.Please suggest if any.

25. Stella Venessa Vaz

on May 6, 2011 at 9:30 pm - Reply

Dear who so ever it may concern,
    This StellaVaz here, im studying through the university this forth coming year doing my Bachelors in Arts. i would be glad if i’d get an internship in some journalist stream as im looking my future as a journalist.

Thanking,
    Stella Venessa Vaz.

26. Prudhvi

on April 24, 2013 at 2:45 pm - Reply

I’m Prudhvi teja,looking to do intership in bangalore, doing my Master’s in Business administration in bangalore, looking for a company to apply for internship programme which is to be done in the month of aug2013.Awaiting for your reply …

27. BHUVANA

on May 6, 2013 at 7:08 am - Reply

hi sir/mam,
    i am bhuvana doing my third yr in computer science stream ..and i would like to do summer intership in chennai…if any information knows related to summer intership in chennai.

28. sivannarayana

on August 18, 2013 at 10:56 am - Reply

i’m student of 3rd b.tech with electrical department ,my apology is to get information about internship,so plz reply the information about internship vacancies

thanking u sir
    sivannarayana guntupalli

29. Priyanka

on September 13, 2013 at 10:47 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I’m a student of Pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering of AP IIIT,Nuzvid,Andhra Pradesh.I’m interesting to do summer internship in Automobile Designing.Could you suggest me,where can i found it,and if possible send a mail to me.

30. Siva Kesav

on October 3, 2013 at 8:10 am - Reply

Sir/Mam,
    I’m pre final year student of B-tech ECE.I didn’t participate in any extra curricular activities also not having any experience.In these situations how I can influence the other by means of my resume?But I’ve interest in designing of Embeded systems.I can shape myself to any environment of company.

31. Khaleel Shaik

on January 1, 2014 at 9:06 am - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,
    Good Afternoon to you.
    I am studying B.Tech Mechanical engineering 3rd year in AP IIIT RGUKT.I wanna do 2 months summer internship from may 2014.So can I have your attention on me to offer any internship program ?

32. shashank mudaliar

on February 14, 2015 at 6:56 am - Reply

I am a 3rd year student of Electrical and electronics Engineering at srm university college of Engineering & Technology, chennai. I intend to do an internship in the Electrical and electronics engg. field. Could you please tell me where I can do interns?

33. sonali kher

on March 13, 2016 at 7:52 am - Reply

i m a 3rd yr student of b-tech biotechnology at jyoti vidhyapeeth women”s university in jaipur.i intend to do an intenship in the medical biology or cell biology.field,please tell me where i can do interns?

34. Arpit

on July 21, 2017 at 12:55 pm - Reply

Happy to share an expert view of “How to build a good resume for MBA Summer Internship”.

Best regards,